Music is my Life
[html]

Here you go Bobbi. SSWM: 468

Gaël had been sticking more closer to the west side of the lands seeing as he was certain this was where his siblings were, not to mention there seemed to be more going on here than on the other side of the Souls region. Most of the time he found that he would wander around trying to find some inspiration to play something on his guitar, whether that lead him to pack borders or kept him in the safety of the neutral area. He loves to play his instrument and see what new kinds of tunes he would be able to make with the strings. He always found that the music had brought a smile to his face and more joy to his lonely life. There was no one there with him at home so he lived alone. Perhaps if he was able to find the right person he wouldn’t be so lonely anymore, then again at the rate he was going, he wasn’t going to be getting that anytime soon. For now all he had was the soothing comfort of the sound coming from his instrument. It was really all the company he needed to get by, hopefully at least until he found out some news on the whereabouts of his family. He wondered if anyone who knew his siblings would turn up as well as he waited.

It was just like any other typical winter day, cold and wet from the snow that blanketed the earth. Although he was so used to waking up in the morning, he waited until he could see the colors of the sunset painted in the sky. He crawled out of his den and carefully pulled the guitar out with him, tuning it before he actually began to play. Sometimes the giant tried to imagine himself playing in front of his sister. It helped him to get more into the feel of the music and it seemed to just com naturally. He walked a bit of a distance from his home and more up towards the city of Halifax. He wanted to make sure that his place was still in sight while finding a new spot to play his music. He let out a soft sigh before brushing the snow off a nearby rock with his tail. While he knew that he was not fully going very far, he wanted to go far enough to where he would get a new feel for the area. The male gently sat down on the rock and strummed a few notes before he played on more. A warm smile formed on his face as he closed his eyes and began to play the music in his mind. His ears moved with the melody as he pondered what to do besides play his music.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5fb1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:469px; background-color:#19294e; background-image:url(http://i38.tinypic.com/1yvkmo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

SSWM: 656

Wandering feet had found a much sought after trail heading through the thickly forested Ethereal Eclipse. It had been a day's worth of walking, running, skipping, and jumping that had brought her slightly frighteningly close to the borders of Dahlia de Mai. Despite Inferni's feud with the pack having concluded, she was not comfortable nearing their territory, even if she did not appear hostile. Sage had seen what those wolves were capable of, and did not want to be a part of it; especially on the wrong side.

Nevertheless, she walked, getting tired now, as it was close to sunset. She was merely touring the lands, her feet taking here wherever they pleased, and her not upset about it. In fact, she preferred an entire day to be dedicated to exploration and discovery; why not? If it was not spent doing such, it would be spent by her tailoring, drawing, or planting around the garden. Of course, she might take to wandering around the borders here and there, but it did not much concern her if there were people about, so long as they were not hostile. So far, none of them had been. Sage smiled at the thought, wondering if the flowers she occasionally placed in, on, and around the skulls on the borders brought extra company. She wondered, too, if Kaena or Gabriel had seen them. Chances were, they would be gone if they had. A small sigh escaped Sage as she quietly hoped that her Grandmother and Uncle would appreciate her peaceful gesture. After all, aren't they trying to be more...welcoming now? the girl thought to herself.

She found herself strolling down a pleasant lane, more open than most of the forest, large rocks decorating its landscape. Bat-like, chocolate-dipped ears twirled gently in the breeze as Sage walked; they caught the nearby notes of an artist, and happily she turned her yellow eyes in search of him, her pace quickening. As she followed the melodic tune, her petite, tawny fingers brought a nicely rolled and adequately thin joint to her vaguely moistened lips. The Lykoi girl drew in several long, deep puffs as she walked. The man's form appeared to her as she rounded a small patch of trees, straw-colored eyes, mischievous and playful, sought out contact with his bright green ones.

The lithe body of the young sand-colored girl floated easily towards him, her form almost gliding across the ground's surface, graceful and gentle as possible. Her half-lidded eyes glanced at him, a tall, muscular slate-colored man. He was handsome, and Sage gave a warm smile as she stepped up to him, her eyes watching his playing carefully, the well-played notes seducing her without trying. Sage's love affair with music was constant and undying, but she did not often get to hear it, and this man's playing was an instantly wonderful mood-lifter. The girl was glad she'd brought plenty of that lovely cannabis sativa with her today; this would be an enjoyable evening, with any luck. Music, stars, and with any luck, a new friend-- or maybe even more.

"You're song has captivated me, stranger." she said, picking an adequate point in his playing to insert her own words. She did not wish to intrude, but she did long to enjoy those notes in someone else's company. With a sweetly sexy smile, she added, "How lucky of me to meet such an excellent artist at the end of a wonderful day like this." Sage tilted her head slightly and slid her body over to be seated next to his, allowing his warmth to penetrate her cool skin. "My name is Sage, handsome minstrel..." she said, reaching out a small palm in hopes of contacting his own larger one. "What might yours be?" the girl cooed gently, hoping he would play again, for her.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

so sorry for the wait. SSWM: 428

Gaël continued to play his music as the colors of twilight danced above his head. He knew it would soon be dark and the weather would cool down, but he wanted to play for as long as he could stand for. He closed his eyes and began to just let his instincts play the tunes with his fingers. He noticed that sometimes his music sounded smoother when he played with his eyes closed. The giant was unaware of the audience that had snuck up to him as he was playing. He was so into his music that he did not even smell her nearby, watching his as he continued. It wasn’t until the female was much closer to him that he finally was able to smell her. He paused in his music and opened his eyes to see the tan coyote sitting there and staring at him. She was truly a beauty even if she was of a different species. It did not matter to the male of the female so long as she liked his music, he would enjoy her company, unless he found out it was only a trick. The male looked into her eyes. He could tell by just looking at her that she was not trying to trick him. A smile formed on his face as he laid the guitar down in his lap.

Gaël was actually surprised to hear her reasoning of why she came over towards him. Did his music really have that kind of power over people? He did not know he could actually play music so well as to have someone captivated by it. He scratched the back of his head as he smiled. ”Umm, thank you miss.” He paused as she continued with her compliments. Wasn’t this supposed to be the other way around? The giant was supposed to be commenting her, not her commenting him. He could not help but keep his smile as she continued. It was nice to heat something other than ‘you music is good’. He waited to see if she had anything else to say before he spoke back. The female introduced herself as Sage. It was a lovely name, one fitting for such a lovely coyote. She then asked what his name was. The male looked to her with his turquoise gaze and bowed his head down. ”My name is Gaël morte dre Soul.” He raised his head back up, but kept his eyes locked on her. ”So tell me fair maiden, what brings you out here this evening other than my music?”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:469px; background-color:#19294e; background-image:url(http://i38.tinypic.com/1yvkmo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

No worries! <3 WC: 388

Her features fell a bit as her golden eyes watched the boy put his instrument down; she'd hoped he wouldn't stop. Sage wouldn't hold it against the stranger, though, because she did, after all, interrupt his song with her words. It was okay, though, because the petite girl was sure she could get him to play again. The smile returned fully to her lips as the handsome young man replied to her compliment.

”Umm, thank you miss.” he said, his voice kind and words simple.

"You're quite welcome! I do hope you'll play again..." she said, her tones fluid and dreamy. Unconsciously, her lashes fluttered a bit as a small hand reached out to touch his shoulder gently, briefly.

The man introduced his name as Gaël, bearing some strange surname the Lykoi girl hadn't heard of before. It sounded foreign, maybe French, but really she didn't know. Either way, he was intriguing and Sage was pleasantly interested.

"Quite the pleasure to meet you, Gaël." her reply was honest, and she bowed her head lightly as she spoke.

”So tell me fair maiden, what brings you out here this evening other than my music?” he asked in a friendly manner, his attractive blue-green gaze meeting her yellow one.

Truthfully, Sage had no reason for being here other than the music. Her feet had been wandering as usual, and they had led her to such a beautiful sound that she just had to follow it. The Lykoi girl never really knew where she was going on any given day-- unless she had made prior plans--, but she was still happily surprised whenever exciting opportunities like this presented themselves.

"Well, sir, I can't honestly say it was anything other than your music." the purity in her pretty, calm voice was as clear as the smile which had once again spread across her face.

"What about you, Gaël? Do you often come out here to play? I might have to wander out this way more frequently, if you do..." she grinned as she spoke, her words trailing off melodically, her yellow eyes turning vaguely towards the forest, scanning it briefly; she thought she'd seen something, briefly. It must have just been a squirrel, because she did not see it again, and so shrugged it off and turned her head back to watch the handsome man with her sideways gaze.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry for the wait. WC: 304

Gaël looked over the female’s figure as she looked to him. She had such a beautiful body as well as stunning eyes. He found that the reddish part of her muzzle helped to make her even more beautiful. He paused as she requested to hear his music again. The giant smiled as he moved his guitar up and began to play again. He was sure they would be able to keep a conversation going while he was playing. The male looked into her eyes, changing his music as he continued. The male smiled as she said it was a pleasure to meet him. He paused in his music and smiled sweetly to her. ”No my dear, the pleasure is all mine.”

Gaël went back to his music and closed his eyes as he did. He smiled so much as the note flushed through his ears. He opened his eyes to the she coyote’s words. It brought joy to him to know that it was because of his music that she came to him. Perhaps he should just be a traveling musician if it brought this much joy to the female’s. He looked to her as she asked what he was doing all the way out here. ”I don’t come this far often. I am only up this way to look for my sister. I have not seen her for a while and wondered if she was traveling up this way.” He wondered if this female had seen his sister. ”Perhaps you have seen her dear? She’s a black wolf with some brown on her.” He really hoped that she had seen his sister. If she had then maybe he’d wander a bit more up north than normal. He closed his eyes and played a low but soft tune as he waited for her response.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 317

<3

Gaël's playing was marvelously simple and upbeat, and with it alone he had manage to capture the wandering nymph and hold her attention for a fair while. The dreamy girl closed her sun-colored eyes and hummed softly along with the music, swaying a bit as he played. The handsome boy manage to throw some charm in, mixed with his music, saying ”No my dear, the pleasure is all mine,” with a sweet smile.

"Well, aren't you just a charmer?" she asked with a grin, placing a hand briefly on his arm in play. Her head bowed as she let out a funny, girly giggle, her yellow eyes sliding around the landscape before her new friend explained his reason for travel.

”I don’t come this far often. I am only up this way to look for my sister. I have not seen her for a while and wondered if she was traveling up this way.” he said, a slight hopeful note in his voice. ”Perhaps you have seen her dear? She’s a black wolf with some brown on her.”

Sage paused for a moment to consider his question, but she knew that there were few wolves she'd become acquainted with since her return. Inferni had many coyote hybrids, and even wolf-dominant ones, but not pure-blooded wolves. They turned them away. The clan had been built on such morals and guides, but the hippie girl hoped one day to change these stereotypes and belligerent ways. With a sigh, the girl shook her head. Even the few wolves she had met didn't match the description he'd given.

"I'm sorry, love, but I don't think I have..." she said, a bit sadly. "Do you know where she lived, before? When did she go missing?" she asked, curious and hopefully wishing she might be able to send him in the proper direction, at least. Sage knew, though, that the chances of her being able to help, having been here so shortly, were slim.

The large, gray-scale boy began plucking gentle notes once again, and the girl was immediately transfixed, drowsy yellow eyes lulling on the strings, on his careful fingers as they fluttered across the handsome instrument.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]