Alone.
The lone male wolf trotted along the forests of the Aniwaya, hopping to encounter a fellow pack-mate. He was indeed tired after a long hunt in the woods, and was looking forward to seeing his fellow friends in the main village of the territory that surrounded it. But as he trotted along the village, something told him of that he forgot something... "What?" He questioned allowed. No response. So he continued on his small voyage back home.
[html]

Hi ^.^ WC: 184

This was her first time in Aniwaya. She usually intruded a lot of other pack lands, but never Aniwaya. It felt strange. She did her best to stay hidden. There was a lot of snow around so it did wonders for her left side. She stayed hidden quite well.

She continued toward the village, careful not to get caught by others but skidded to a stop when she noticed another almost directly in front of her. He was wandering around like he lost something, but on a trail like he had a destination. It was an interesting sight. She didn’t know whether to speak to him, or not.

Lost something?

She said this rather loud so the brute would hear her. She stepped from out of her hiding place revealing her black side which stood out so much in the snow. She stayed in her place, though, just in case this brute wanted to chase her out of his pack lands. She hadn’t known his status and was probably in a dangerous situation right now. She lowered her head a bit, just in case.

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Echo quickly turned around when he heard the voice. Indeed, he could tell this member was new to the pack. So, he guessed it was his responsibility to help this new member when in need. "Hello there," replied Echo in a quite voice. "I can tell you're new to the pack. I am also a little new here, but can help you with anything. Are you in need of anything?"

After he finished his reply, he turned to face the female. Indeed, she looked very attractive for a female wolf and Echo did admire her sleek, white-black coat that seemed to almost shine in the sun light.
Whilst wading injured through the deep winter snow; a streaky cloak of warm crimson that started at her neck fell over her back, it coloured the biting snow beneath her as she left her gore behind on her path. She heard the low dialogue of two beings. Was she just imagining such a sound? It seemed unreal, no matter where she walked she could hear the two voices at the same volume.
After waking from a long absent coma she soon concurred that she had hit her head on the floor as she somehow fell unconscious from hunger and exhaustion, the feeling of agony when lifting her head was almost unbearable. Her eyes and face was sunken and she was weak with fear that she would slip away. Even though being a wolf wasn't the most enjoyable of lives she still didn't want to lose control.
Her upper half dropped weakly down to her knees, she dropped her reddened rump to the cold snow beneath and listened.
Her ears took in the better half of nature as she nursed the bleeding gash in her thigh with her tongue. Birds singing. The distant roar of water. A lone doe shadowed in the trees. If she listened hard enough against the ground she could almost hear the scurries and scratching of rodents trapped in their burrows below the ice. She had a sudden light bulb moment. It's survival of the fittest out here. A wolf's gotta do what she's gotta do. She definitely didn't have the stamina for a chase game with he doe. She grimaced in pain as rose up on her back legs as she targeted a spot. She drove all of her weight through her front paws as she pounded the icy ground. It cracked and she swiftly pulled the shattered ice from the hole with her teeth, she rose and dropped again. A shrill shriek pierced her acute ears as her head darted into the burrow and grasped something furry between teeth. She pulled it out and finished it off with a snap of it's fragile spine. It was a scrawny bag of bones excuse for a hare. But she noticed that there were several hares beneath, one of which made a run for it. She snapped at it and it fell to the floor injured and delayed. She plucked a few hare kittens from their home and filled her stomach. Oh the taste, the warm feeling of meat in her belly. It was beautiful. She left nothing more than the spine and head from each the creatures. Hungry crows and ravens hung stationed silently in the trees for her to move on, to reap the rewards of their patience. Her hunger was satiated enough for her to get back on her feet and continue onwards.
In a clearing from the trees she noticed a male wolf, he appeared to be alone, stinking of the scent of Aniwaya. She stood watching him side on, he hadn't noticed her presence yet. He spoke, not to her, but to another wolf who was exquisitely camouflaged on one side, her white coat was even brighter than the dull snow, but on the other half of her, her fur was a jet black. They were in mid conversation. The femme smelt not of Aniwaya, probably a loner... She wasn't sure if she wanted to be noticed or not, so she just stood and watched. She hoped that she had not been kicked out of her pack because of her long absence whilst she was ill. She just hoped.
[html]

Hm, 3 people should be interesting. Just know, if you someone doesn’t answer in 10 days skip em =] WC: 235

Pack? This brute was obviously confused. Could he not use his nose? Usually wolves knew right off the bat where the other was from. Was he kidding? Axelle stepped toward him a few steps and looked at him with scrutiny. He didn’t look retarded, but that could be just a front.

Pack? Oh, no. You’re mistaken. I’m not from this pack. Or any while we’re on the subject.

Look at this wolf always willing to help anybody. But was that always smart? He looked soft to her, and that wasn’t good. She smiled evilly, but almost more to herself than him. He would be easy to manipulate being so nice. Axelle took a few more steps toward him, but stopped abruptly. The peculiar scent of blood was in the air. She lifted her nose to the sky and inhaled deeply. It was a beautiful aroma at that. Blood. Food. Injuries. Death. Beautiful. Her head snapped to its direction, but she saw nothing. She heard mild crunching noises, but none too interesting to investigate. Whoever was there and injured would have to wait.

She turned back to Echo and smiled fakely. From recent events, she had become much colder than she was before. She used to be nice, but now she was conniving and tried to be manipulative. She didn’t care for much, but herself, but that was the smart way of thinking in her “book.”

<style>
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
The male paused for a split second at the she wolf's response and wondered... "Could this be a foreigner?..." Usually, Echo had always assumed that anyone inside his lands would most likely be a member of the Aniwaya. He also wasn't used to sent-checking all those who met him in person... Indeed he was embaraced at his foolish choice not to sniff-check his fellow friend. "I am so sorry for misidentifying you as a member of our pack!... Welcome to my lands. What brings you here? May I help you?"
[html]

=] WC: 354

Still a rookie. He was still too nice. The last pack lands she was in, she was chased out, and she was wondering why she wasn’t being chased now. She must’ve come to the right wolf, then. She wondered why he was always so willing to help her… Obviously nothing bad has happened to this wolf yet. He was virgin meat. She smiled wickedly at the thought. She doubted she was capable of such a thing, but she imagined him after being traumatized. He might act a little different.

What brings you here? The issue that still stood, the one where he was being way too nice, was eating at her. She wanted to say something to him, but decided on the fact that if he stayed ignorant it would make things easier.

I’m a traveler. I go everywhere.

Which was true. There were still a few packs that she didn’t visit yet, and this was one of them. It was now visited however, and she didn’t see anything interesting about the place. At least Dahlia de Mai had a cool cemetery where she met a new dead friend, and also a live one. Hmm… She really couldn’t point out any others, though.

Can I help you? No you cannot help me. Her poker face dropped, accidentally, for a moment as she suddenly became irritated. She wished he would go away. He was irritating to look at. Such a pathetic excuse for a wolf. She wanted to see what he was capable of, but that would be impossible to find out. She noticed her facial expression, quite angry, but didn’t bother to fix another fake one onto it. She glared at the brute. Pathetic.

Do you have any interesting places in Ani… Aniwaya?

Might as well find out something since he was so willing to help her. She studied his face with her eyes. He hadn’t a clue what she was doing. Well, she wasn’t really doing anything at the moment but picking his brain about a territory that was his home and that she wasn’t supposed to be in. But that was okay.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: ECHO IS... TURNED ON!!! >:3

IC: Echo looked upon the female's body for quite awhile... She was indeed an attractive female. But there was something else to her... Something Echo couldn't quite understand. The way she eyed him when they first met seemed as if the female was attracted... "Perhaps this is the one..." He thought to himself. After about a second of gazing at the female wolf, the male responded. "I see... Well, yes actually. We have many villages inside these lands, and, with them, vast lands... Are you still interested in touring the lands? I am sorry if I have disappointed you..." Then, almost immediately, the male rumbled in a quiet voice... "Perhaps yes..."
[html]

Oooh man =] Axelle is annoyed xD WC: 205

Axelle wanted to bite him. He was still being too nice, and she was about to crack with all this niceness. She held onto her sanity for as long as she could. It was slipping from her grasp, but she held on tight anyway. Do I want a tour? Is he serious? A tour will get me caught. Hell no, I don’t want a tour. I want to see what’s so interesting about Aniwaya. Obviously nothing since he can’t tell me anything off the tip of his brain… Steam would come out of her ears any minute.

She noticed the brute looking at her, and snorted at him. She didn’t care for men, and especially pushy ones like Echo. Even though, he wasn’t even being pushy. She wanted to know this, though:

Why are you being so nice? I’m a lone wolf…I’m on your territory. You’re supposed to want to eat me!

He probably did, but not in the sense of what she was talking about. She couldn’t understand. She came to Aniwaya hoping for some interesting stories and maybe a challenge. Instead, she got a wimpy wolf and no stories. Axelle grimaced at the thought, but waited for the brute’s answer to her complaints.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: LOLOL! XD She's so mean! :c

IC: The male was shocked with the female's statement. How could she be like this towards someone who showed her such kindness? And ... Who on earth in this part of Souls would "eat her"? Didn't she know these were the lands of peace? "I am sorry..." stammered the lone wolf. "But I usually treat all newcomers, or visitors of that mater, with respect. The Aniwaya is the land of peace... Please forgive me."
[html]

Oooh man =] She may be bipolar. xD WC: 266

Her features softened as she realized he was stammering. She went too far, as always, and immediately regretted it. But then again, what was he apologizing for? Being nice? He didn’t have to apologize, but toughening up wouldn’t hurt either. She looked at him with a blank face, not a fleck of meanness or anger on it now. She felt bad for the wolf and decided to try and be a little nicer to him.

I’m sorry, too. I didn’t realize. I’m always used to being chased away that I didn’t notice there was a part of Souls’ that was all about peace.

This was certainly not somewhere she belonged. The tour might as well get her in trouble, at the most, so she didn’t want to risk it. She wanted him to tell her what was so important about Aniwaya, the land of peace. Obviously it was peaceful. That she could tell others whom she had met on her journeys about the place, but what else?

She felt bad for him, and decided that she would be a little more civil to him. She would ask him some questions, and be on her way. Hopefully, next time they met Echo would be a little more solid, as to now with his apologizing and moping. She stepped toward him, not in the challenging way she did before, but in interest for his life here.

So, is there anything historically interesting about your packlands? And no, I don’t want a tour.

She said it before or if he had the urge to repeat himself. Just in case.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: LOLOL! Yet Echo seems to like her.. O_o And... Giant, damn, fire, on top, of NEIGHBOR's HOUSE!!! .. Right next door. Like, GIGANTIC.... AS I am writing this ... -hides-

IC: Echo was quite embarrassed by his soft behavior. He often acted a little too kind, and his misidentification of the loner could have had fatal consequences. However, that didn't mean the female should have reacted in such a way... He was only trying to forget his brutal past, which brought the original, unwanted Echo. But as Echo looked at the female, he witnessed something strange... But instead of going into it, the male simply responded to her simple question. "Uhm, I am not too experienced with the Aniwayan history.. But..." Just then, Echo realized the beauty of the wolfess, and continued with his speech, "..sure you wouldn't like a tour?"
[html]

WHAT?! That’s crazyyyy! LOL 0_0. A littttleee short.

WC: 93

Are you sure you don’t want a tour? Jeez, how many times did she have to repeat herself? Then again… She didn’t really have any rush, so maybe a tour would be best. She hoped they wouldn’t run into anyone though. She still wasn’t supposed to be here. Most packs are quite savage about intruders, but what would a pack of peace do? Her ears fell to a flat, airplane position and her facial expression fell to one of these: (^-___-^).

What would you be showing me then?

She might as well know.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
ooc: Might be afk for... awhile. Please add me to the absent list if you can if I don't reply. <3 D:

ic: "Well, there are some nice hills up there... But it's entirely up to you.... By the way, what brought you here?" Echo was indeed curious to where the female came from. She didn't seem at all like the typical Gray Wolf he had seen, and she also seemed a lot smaller. But before Echo could ask another, possibly important, question, dark clouds filled the skies above. "I think we should find shelter...."
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 152

The sky rumbled as she stood there with Echo. A few drops of rain landed, but not too many yet. Axelle didn’t mind rain. She didn’t melt when water touched her, and she actually kind of liked it. Of course her white side, when drenched, made her look like a wet rat, while the black side did the same, but not as bad. A big drop hit her on the nose and it splashed into one of her eyes. She shook her fur. Shelter might not have been such a bad idea.

Sure.

She prepared to follow Echo, and then realized he’d asked a question. What brought you here? A lot of things brought her here, especially the fact that she had never been here before. Now she realized why; there was nothing to do here. Nothing interesting, no graveyards, no souls to talk to. Nothing.

I’m a traveler. I go places.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
"I see" replied Echo. "Well, we're getting closer to shelter. I hope you don't mind some random cave." Echo took the female to a small, remote cave not far from the border. This would ensure that Axelle wasn't seen as some random tresspasser. But worrying about whether the Aniwaya would mind Axelle wasn't the only thing on Echo's mind... It was understanding the female he was slowly falling for. "Let's get inside and express ourselves. I've got... A long story to tell myself."
[html]

Feel free to describe his experiences walking to the cave too. It can lead up to where I left off with Axelle, and on. (Just a tip to help you write more) =]

WC: 310

Some random cave. No she didn’t mind ‘some random cave’; she’s been living in them for over five months now. What did he think she was? Some prissy female? I don’t think so. She followed closely behind him knowing he was trying to keep her out of sight. The caves were nearby, and they passed close to the Aniwayan border on their way. The whole territory was enclosed in a big, metal fence. Good for protect, bad if you wanted to escape. One way in, one way out.

She watched in amazement as the passed by. She didn’t doddle with keeping up with him, though. She wanted to get out of the rain just as much as he did. Finally, they reached a small cave in the side of a rock cliff. It was funny because it was almost the only rock cliff for miles. It looked as if it were placed there only for their needs. She didn’t complain.

As soon as they entered, the rain started to fall harder. Soon the rain distorted long-distance sight and bounced off the ground with loud ‘podding’ sounds. She walked to the back of the cave, which wasn’t far from the entrance, and shook her fur. The rain was bouncing into the cave by the mouth, but it wasn’t as bad as it was outside. They could’ve been drenched in the matter of seconds outside.

She sat down and looked around. There were only rocks. Nothing interesting in here. Oh, and a skull of a rabbit tucked away in a corner. Looks as if someone used this for shelter once, too. She secretly hoped it was a loner like herself. She finished looking around and looked up to Echo. A question formed in her mind:

So, you’ve always belonged to Aniwaya?

It wouldn't hurt to get to know him a little bit.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Axelle ish evil!.. YET Hawt! <3 D:
IC: The male paused when he heard Axelle’s question. It nearly shook the male to the core, bringing back the bloody sites he had seen when inside his father’s lands. He didn’t want to tell the female about his past, for it would most likely make him seem like a coward. “Eh. I’ve been here for most of my life. Let’s pause here for now... It seems like we’re wondering into some sort of tunnel.”
But telling the female of his origins was not the only thing on the male’s mind. The male wondered whether he and Axelle were still out of harm’s way. He didn’t want to wander too far into this unknown cave. If he did, it could mean the death of the one he was falling for.
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 430

Something she hadn’t noticed was that the cave was deeper than she realized. She thought she was in the way back, but it was so dark that she didn’t see the cobwebbed archway behind her. It blended in with the dusty walls. She looked around herself stunned. Usually she noticed things like these way before others did. She stepped toward the archway and used a paw to clear away some of the webbing. Her little hole was just big enough for her petite body to fit through.

He answered her question, but his answer wasn’t good enough for her. Echo didn’t spill enough information about himself. He’s been in Aniwaya most of his life, but what about the other part of it? Where was he then? She planned to dig deeper, even if it meant angering or upsetting the wolf.

Most of your life? What about before you came here? Where were you then?

She wanted to know where he came from before she planted an image in her mind about him. She was aiming for total wimp, but what if he had a dark background that he kept quiet? It would change everything in her mind about him. What if he killed someone before? What if things happened to him and THAT was why he acted the way he did? She didn’t know, but she wanted to find out quite badly.

She slipped through the hole in the web with ease and getting little dust on her coat. She didn’t know if Echo would have so much luck with getting through. He might take the web and dust with him since he was a little bigger than her. The tunnel was dark and it wound downwards, which would explain why it was just a small cliff out of nowhere. The cave mouth had a little height, but the rest of the cave was a tunnel that went underground.

There wasn’t anything too dangerous about it, though. From what Axelle’s nose told her, it was vacant. No one was living here at the time, and no one had been for a while. There was only dirt, dust, and rocks around. Oh, and a few rotting, dusty skulls of various animals lying around. She continued down the dark passageway when she stopped short. Just below was a pool of water, on top of which were thousands of human skulls and bones. She didn’t like the sight of this and it chilled her to the bone. She stopped and stood there, staring wide eyed at the scene. It looked like a bloodbath.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
</style>
[/html]