A cold friend indeed
[html]

WC: 367 OOC:BROTHER!

Amata had to do something, she was being driven crazy by insisting on staying inside until the snow melted.. .there were three more months for the snow and even then, it would still be cold, she sighed, finally giving up. She had nothing against the snow whatsoever, she just really didn’t want to live in it anymore. Instead of taking a walk today, she stayed near the manor, doing something she hadn’t done in a long time… make a snow wolf. Amata was wearing only a few clothes, as she could fit nicely in old human ones, she had on some salvaged jeans that hugged her hips , her bushy cream tail was sticking out the back of the hole she had to cut to wear the pants …. It had been a task to get her tail through it without making the hold too big, but she did it. Her top was a salvaged jacket that had down feathers, she’d found it in one of those really tall buildings… that sold so many different things, this was in some “designer” store where she found the down jacket in. it contrasted her very well, as it was a dark kind of grey. Underneath her jacket… well wasn’t anything really, she didn’t think she needed much more with her fur and all. She wore black and grey stripped gloves with the matching scarf. She was def warm for outside.

She got her first ball started and was soon rolling it around the yard, getting it bigger and bigger as the snow packed itself along as she moved it, and soon it was to big to really pick up, so she left it where it sat, she would finish off the bits and pieces later right now she was getting the body started. She had a handful of snow ready for the next part, thinking of how big she was going to make it next. To her it was good to get things off her mind. She had been less happy since the talk with her mother, because she could no longer deny her past, but she tried to make her life a little bit less of a pain.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dragonflyg {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#080808 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onflyg.png) no-repeat right top;width:460px }
.dragonflyg .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#20471A;}
.dragonflyg .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.dragonflyg p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.dragonflyg .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.dragonflyg .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #685D5B; margin:0 230px 5px auto;}
.dragonflyg b {color:#D0681E;font-family:georgia}
.dragonflyg .header {color:#497F94;font-family:georgia;font-size:110%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-shadow:#685D5B 1px 1px 2px;padding-bottom:10px}
.dragonflyg a {color:#43213A}
.dragonflyg a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

deep in the sun-searched growths the dragonfly
hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky

+403 Sorry for the wait ilu<3

Maybe it was a touch creepy, what twin brother Gotham was up to, but who could blame him? After hearing of the attack on the pack by a bear in recent times, boy was a bit... over protective of his family. Especially his mother and sister, Amata. And so, there he was in his window, his bedroom overlooking the land below nicely. His blue eyes were trained to his lighter furred twin, never daring to leave her as she went about a rather childish game of making a snow wolf. ...I don't get how she can stand the cold so well... He shivered at the thought of it.

Gotham had spent enough time outside that winter, constantly travelling not a week prior. His monthly reports back home hadn't helped, keeping him near the packlands to make his schedule work. Now that he was home, though, boy wanted nothing more than to stay inside the warm mansion forever. His sister seemed to have other plans, much to the teenage male's dismay. Seriously, how can she play in that stuff!?

Phoenix boy made a screwed up face and shook his head, taking his eyes off the scene below so that he could wander back into his room. He went about, as previously planned, albiet unmentioned, dressing himself snugly for the outdoors. A thick, dark-gray hoodie, some cargo pants, thick and clean, and of course, the t-shirt underneath the hoodie, and then the boy was, um, set to go outside. He shook a bit in anticipation of the cold, and headed downstairs.

Looping around from the front entrance of the building, boy scooped up a handful of snow, and packed it into a snowball. He snuck around to the nearest corner and took aim silently, grinning to himself. Without any warning, he flung the packed snow at his sister, aiming for her, oh gods, her ass, and then he stood back to lean against the wall innocently, teenage grin plastered onto his face, hands in his pants pockets.

"Having fun playing in the snow, Sis?" He stuck out his tongue playfully, tail flicking at its tip. Even though the boy was a shy sort, teasing and having fun with his sister was probably the only thing he wasn't timid about. They'd grown up together, afterall. Sharing a whomb tends to bring people closer, y'know. "Mom would kill you if you caught a cold for this, y'know."

[/html]
[html]

+3

She was about done with her second part when something hit her in the butt, she turned around about to berate whoever it was that threw it when she saw her brother, his words went through her ears but she was in a state of shock, how long had it been since she saw her brother, tears welled up in the girls eyes and she ran to him, and gave him the biggest hug she could muster up.

Gotham! When the heck did you return brother!

In her minds eye she knew that Gotham was not like the man that had broken her heart, in fact, he was the only one she could trust ever. It was so great to see him, oh how she missed im just as she missed her sister, the whole family was finally back again! She laughed at his statement, not that it was funny, but that it was in fact quite true. She would kill her.

I’ll manage to hold her off until I get better.

She giggled hoping to hear from him that he would be staying too. That was what she wanted to hear most of all right now, that their family would be a whole again. She smiled and pulled herself away from the young man, how he’s grown! She thought, looking him over with a doctors eye, to see if he’d sustained any past injuries, though none was evident especially since he had inherited their mother’s dark coats. He was alive and walking, so she was sure he was in good health.

What on earth have you been up to?

She put on her mother’s scrutinizing face that she herself had inherited. She was one who, like her mother, enjoyed some order in life, though Amata could have been as sporadic as a fly deciding to clean off its feelers or roll in dung, whichever the case she was at this moment in a mindset where things needed to be understandable for her, as she was still going through a difficult time.

<style type="text/css">
.amatascape b {font-weight:bold; color:#FBF4D8; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #9B8B6B; }
.amatascape-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.amatascape p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatascape {margin:0 auto; width:464px; background-color:#D1D3BE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ascape.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262115; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#886B37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
.dragonflyg {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#080808 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onflyg.png) no-repeat right top;width:460px }
.dragonflyg .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#20471A;}
.dragonflyg .header {color:#497F94;font-family:georgia;font-size:110%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-shadow:#685D5B 1px 1px 2px;padding-bottom:10px}

+306 ;D

Now, y'see, normal brothers would rebel against having to hug their sister. To the contrary, Gotham managed to get his hands out of his pockets and around her back before they got crushed, tail flicking happily. His 'return hug' was just as tight, a tiny sound of effort thrown in for kicks.

"I got back a day or so ago. Mom had me cooking dinner with her last night, otherwise I would've been out to see you sooner." He pulled back to flick her hair, grinning. "Heh." He simply laughed a bit at her response to her getting sick, and their mother getting upset with her over it. Hold her off? Damn, that was one tough sick girl!

Speaking of mom, suddenly Amata screwed up her face and pried into what he'd been doing as of late, and he smirked, bringing his hands up. "Easy, tiger. I was just wandering." He leaned against the wall of the building again and tucked his hands back into his pockets, unable to help that damn smile. "I think I'm done with wandering now, though. It's too cold and wet out in those woods."

"Besides, Mum's already given me that horrible guilt trip thing she does. Y'know the one, the whole 'my baby prince is growing up without me' bit." He shuddered, or pretended to. Gotham really did love his mother's affection, but the teenage boy was long over being called anyone's baby, unless in the 'hey baby' sense from a hot girl.

"So yeah, I'm back now. To stay." He drug a hand from his pocket and placed it on her head teasingly. "What about you? Reverting back to being a pup? Is that what happens when your hero brother vanishes?" Boldly, Gotham would grin, painting a smug look on his face. "Just can't live without me, can yah?"

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

+3

------

It was good to know that he did miss her himself as he had willingly wrapped his arms around her in his own hug. He explained when he came back and why he hadn’t came to see her. it was good enough of an excuse their mother could be somewhat demanding at times. She smiled as he laughed at her joke but wasstill quiet as he explained why he was gone… though it wasn’t much of an explanation. She giggled at the vision of her mother talking to him like that, yes she could imagine her doing something of that sort.

Well I’m glad that you are back.

She said, pulling his hand off her hair, which he had mussed up a bit, and now she was trying to put it back to where it belonged. She liked being a little proper, even if she liked playing in the mud at times, and he wouldn’t get away with messing with her hair.

And as a matter of fact I have been gone myself until a month ago, learning about healing herbs and stuff. I can take care of myself

She gave him a look of indignation, crossing her arms and looked away for a short while then turned her head back and gave him a small shove, in hopes she caught him off balance and he would fall into the snow.

Well I like doing fun things, no matter what age I am.

She said letting her nerves calm, the little shove did seem to help a bit and she turned to her snow wolf. Well she supposed she could get to it later, but now she had to get back at her brother. She bent down and scooped up some snow and hurridly molded it into a ball and before Gotham had any chance of reacting she threw the ball at him…

Table by Ithen
[/html]

+241

He chuckled softly as she fixed her hair, shaking his head a bit. Girls... What is it with them and their fur? She explained that she'd also been gone, and Gotham felt a prick of insecurity hit him, wondering for a moment if she'd had any trouble. Of course, she hadn't, and Amata dearest was willing to prove this with a playful shove at him, one that didn't quite push him over, but he took a step sideways at it, catching his balance. "Fun things. Right."

He brushed himself off, but it was a fruitless effort, as suddenly a ball of snow hit his chest, making a soft 'paff' sound. He froze, then blinked up at her. "Nice shot." He then smirked, idly leaning over and grabbing some more up for himself. "I still say mine was better; distance enough to miss, aim enough to hit the target. Dead. On." He grinned, taking a few quick steps back and tossing the snowball at her.

Then he ran. As soon as that ball of white death was thrown, Gotham was running, getting some good distance. He turned once far enough away to look back at her with a smirk, tail waving. "I declare war!" His voice carried nicely, and then he ducked down behind the other end of the building, grabbing some snow off one of the windows to make his next snowball, keeping an ear open for approaching sisters, of course.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... fodils.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She knew that she couldn’t push him all the way down he was too strong for that, but she was pleasantly surprised when she hit him. She giggled as he complimented her and spoke as he bent down to get his own weapon, she was thinking she was ready for it, but as she moved to evade it, the ball hit her and splattered against her shoulder. She was scooping up her own, letting it fly to Gotham but hit the Mansion instead as he ran out of sight.

Oh you will so pay for that Gotham!

She called out in a hurry to make another snowball, and rushing towards her target, but stopping at the corner just out of sight to throw the ball and then hide again, not knowing if she hit him or not. She hurried a few feet away, piling up another one getting ready for him. Oh he was going to pay! She thought, though it was good to have her brother home, she really wished they had more of a fair advantage… it would have been better if he was born a girl. She thought.

Table by Ithen
[/html]

+328 (+3) Word of the Day: Lollop <3

With a grin, her brother kept back a laugh, moving to peak out from behind the wall at her. Unfortunatly for him, it was at the same moment she came and whipped the snowball to him him... and it landed with a solid 'thush' against his face, causing him to stumble back a bit with a surprised yelp, effectively losing his own ammo in the process. He took a moment to clean his face off with his sleeve, and looked up at her in surprise. Then, with a sly smirk, he crouched down and then lolloped toward her, aiming to all out tackled her, moving so they'd probably end up falling away from the building in a flurry of fur and snow.

"Nice shot, but victory is won through more than snowballs, sister!" Should his tackle have worked, boy would pin her down, grabbing snow from beside them and letting it drop carelessly across her face and upper torso, grinning wryly. "I thought maybe you'd need a drink." Sitting back to admire his 'work', boy's lips would part in a grin, tongue peaking out bast bottom teeth. Oh yes, he was very much enjoying himself now. Thoughts of being childish and immature were long gone, worries of safety and the cold vanishing with them. Gotham hadn't been able to roll around in the snow since winter first started. Now was a good time to relax and enjoy.

The fact that he got to enjoy it with his favorite sister was a brighter perk, one that made him unable to resist the constant, and rather annoying, grin that plastered his face. Yes, it was fun, but it was also tiresome. Of course, boy wouldn't stop to notice the position both siblings were in, assuming the tackle had worked as planned, with his legs straddling her hips on either side, effectively keeping her pinned at the waist. Questionable? Yes, very much so. Did he notice or care at all? Nope.

[/html]
[html]

Amata couldn’t help but laugh at the man that was her brother, at the shocked look on his face. it seemed he took her preoccupied distraction to tackle her and sprinkle snow all over her face and she tried keeping it away turning her head this and that

Gotham! You are horrible!

She said coughing through the melting snow that was all over her face, wiping it off as fast as she could, then she grabbed her own handful, and threw it at him. She growled trying to wriggle her way out from beneath him… the crazy wolf…what was he thinking, she sat up and pushed at his chest, so that she could slip from under him, hoping he’d at least fall down, but doubting it so very much. Though his legs were locked tight over her waist, oh how embarrassing… she thought as she tried getting free.

You are as bad as the rest of them! Using your strength to get the woman down!

She said in mock anger, hoping that would ease him up a bit, her face looked pouty… and she knew he had to be special to her so whatever she said would possibly bite him in the butt, which she thought was good… he was getting cocky now. Giving up she plopped herself back down, and threw snow his way, though it was getting all over her too because she never gave herself the time to pack it.

Table by Ithen
[/html]

+250 RAWR!

Oh jeeze! Gotham lost his stance as she started wiggling, not all that bothered by the snow though. His arms snapped out for balance, and he hoisted his waist an inch or so higher, thighs tightening together to make up for it, keeping her there. She scolded him in a less-than-hurtful tone, pouting up at him and then tossing more snow his way. He leaned back, settling down as she did, and taking a moment to idly brush the snow off his hoodie, keeping a close eye on her with a smirk.

"I thought you women were supposed to be just as strong as some of us men?" He tilted his head and then leaned forward, hands on either side of her head now, sly smirk on the face that hovered a few inches above hers. Again, seriously questionable scene, but Gotham wasn't thinking about it like that. "Our mother is leader of this bigass pack. Dimostra che sei la figlia orgogliosa."

He slipped into Italian as he lowered his voice a bit, hinting towards being serious. "Io non sono un uomo gigante. Sono solo un ragazzino nerd. Non ci dovrebbe essere motivo per me di essere in grado di pin te così facilmente." He spoke all serious and smooth, but his tail was still sweeping evenly across her knees behind him, showing his amusement. He hovered a little ways more away from her face, but kept in that hunched over position, waiting for a response with a half-quirked smile.

[/html]
[html]

Her escape attempts continued though they seemed to fail, she wasn’t liking this now, and as he spoke she rolled her eyes. She was not one to go off on equality between females and males and he knew it. She knew that she was weaker than he was, and he was proving it all right, as he leaned forward, his face a few inches from hers. Letting himself slip into Italian.

Non ho, ma se lei viene qui, avrebbe una misura

She said struggling again, still having no luck at all, yeah… so she was weak and he was proving this to her, her hands were on his chest, was he going to be just like… him now? No… she had to refuse to think that her own brother would act like that man especially with her.

Io non sono forte come madre così scendere ora fratello!

She said continuing to push on him and wriggle her way out of his pin. How embarrassing she though, it would be so horrible to be found in a position like this, no matter how much play this was… the way he stared at her didn’t look like it and it was starting to scare her a little. Even her little admittance that she wasn’t as strong as her mother had made the matter worse and she knew Gotham wouldn’t let Amata live it down.

Table by Ithen
[/html]

+317

Gotham moved with the squirming, trying to keep his balance. It wasn't easy, and his tail perked up a bit to help with it, only making the pose a bit worse. He bit down on his lip some, trying to keep back a growl as the situation got a bit uncomfortable, despite her being his sister. Damn wiggling... why'd she have to do that!? He came forward just a bit, head moving beside hers as he shifted his weight, then huffed a bit. "Dannazione, chiudere dimenarsi tanto!" He moved again, lifting back up, and hoisted a leg up so he could roll off of her finally, sitting beside her in the snow with a grunt.

"Non è divertente se si fa questo." Boy pouted, ears flicking back at having won through default. Game was ruined by an easy sister, damn it. "Smettila di essere così tanto di una ragazza. E 'fastidioso." And it was; teenage boy was left to worry about his damned hormones half the time, instead of falling back into that puppy mood where he'd be able to play for hours without getting nasty thoughts that would ruin the fun. Just because something looked bad, didn't mean it was bad. Sadly, his own body refused to believe that now, and he was left worrying about being a pervert. Especially to, he shuddered, his own sister. Gross.

Moving on from the issues of being male... Gotham sat up, crossing his legs and ignoring the cold snow underneath him, soaking into his clothes slowly. "We should go inside and get some food. I think the fire's lit, so it won't be long before we'd be munching our bellies full." Boy cocked his head to the side and sniffed, all for making a meal for himself and his sister. It had been a while since the two had been given the chance to catch up, so it made sense.

[/html]
[html]

Her struggling was working and soon he was finally off her. little … ohh there were words she could call him, but she wouldn’t she sat up on her knees giving him a look that showed him she did want to call him a few bad words.

No fun when you know how to pin me down like that. I can’t get out of that!

She pouted. And she couldn’t anyone could easily take advantage of her, she was not the strong type of girl, though she had spirit of one. She looked at him to see what he was thinking but he wasn’t really showing much in emotion. He sat up and mentioned some food… yes food sounded good. She smiled, glad for the topic change.

Yeah I need to warm up, so… what kinds of trouble have you been getting yourself into lately?

She asked as she stood, wiping the snow and the slush her body made from the snow. Yes it was definitely time to go inside, it was starting to feel cold now that she was a bit wet. Her creation would have to wait for a while. She was still not as lively as she had been before her last visit here… but that was not her fault… or she tried not to let it become her fault. She still did everything she could to keep herself happy. She wondered what Gotham would do if she told him… only her mother knew… but she wouldn’t just blurt out something like that especially to cause any trouble.

Table by Ithen
[/html]