Run... Run Away and Never Return
[html]

WC: 620 OOC: This is read only, and yes it’s sad … Denali Runs away.

He stood in his room. He was staring at the wall. His mind replayed the events of the previous day. He did not get any sleep last night, how could he? After what he did, after what he caused he knew that he did not deserve to sleep. He did not deserve anything. Even eating would be a slap in the face to Artemis, who was sleeping, a sleep so deep that she wouldn’t wake up. His mom was in the room that had been given to Artemis the whole time and his older sisters were taking turns to care for her.. it was all because of him.. and his stupid ball,… and his stupid aim. If he hadn’t thrown the ball on the porche’s roof, none of this would have happened.

He finally made himself move after a while. It was like he was in a dream and somebody was making him walk down to Artemis’ room. They had given her a nice cozy one all on her own so that everyone could keep out of the way and give her some peace. Even though no noise would wake her. amata was in the room with Savina who had not left her side yet. Amata was busy doing her doctor thing, but Denali wasn’t paying attention to her. he was staring at his mother, who was now beyond tears. The look on her face made Denali’s heart ache. This was all his fault. HIS FAULT! Tears started rolling down his face. his mind was made up. He had to leave Crimson Dreams. He would not allow himself to hurt another soul here. He was cursed and he knew it.

He hurried away to find an empty room. He locked himself in, devising plan and what to say in his farewell letter… He didn’t want anyone to see him but he didn’t want to not say goodbye either.

Dear mom

This is all my fault, I am sorry, I should never have let her go up there, but she did, and now she won’t wake up. I don’t belong here anymore , I don’t want to hurt anyone, tell everyone goodbye for me, tell them I love them. I will miss you all dearly, but I don’t ever want to hurt anyone again.

Denali

Once he was done all he could do was wait. Night did not come quickly enough for him, but it did come eventually. He checked the hallway to make sure it was clear before he hurried down the hall to where Artemis slept. With luck his mother was asleep, she’d been up as long as he had and he had yet to fall asleep… but that was not something he could do… He put the not on the table next to his mother and hurried away. He wanted to give her a kiss goodbye but he was afraid she would wake up. He went to his room where he grabbed only two things, his scarf and his mask… He wanted all his clothes but he would take too long to get them on and he would make noise, so all he would take with him were those two things. he soon found himself in wolf form running, running from his pack into the dark, cold world that was now not as nice as he’d thought it had been the day before. He ran until he couldn’t run anymore. Panting he lay down next to a tree, and a sudden onslaught of tears came to him. The only noise that was made were the sniffles and crying of the seven month old pup, afraid and scared of what the rest of his life would look like.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]