It ain't right without you
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

So..I got muse..and well..yeah..you get the idea... Nayru's flower Wink [[[http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2067/2133...e1955c.jpg]]]

Aro had lounged around long enough, he wasn't a wolf to do that often, and now he struck back out of Crimson as the snow today had become slush, apparently the weather just wasn't sticking to being chilly. Ice dripped from the trees building and trees as he walked out of the manor early in the morning just as the sun broke through the horizon. He had his sword sheathed upon his hip, the leather belt worn loosely. He found a small stick and with a pocket knife he acquired in Halifax he began to shape it as he walked through the woodlands. Soon it was down to nothing but a toothpick and he placed it in his mouth. A cocky little grin formed on his muzzle and his blue eyes appeared sky colored in the morning light. The two-legged giant was becoming excited at the thought of seeing Nayru again. He wondered what the cow printed female had been up to lately. Her crimson eyes burned in his mind like fire. He felt almost guilty by his 'love' romp with the inferni coyote and in a way, he almost missed her, but Nayru was there first, so this time he would test where they were. If things were as he thought, then Clover may just be the next one he met up with before he went back home to Crimson.

It was a long walk to Dahlia de Mai, but he knew she was worth it, hell the female came all the way to crimson to drop of a book, so it was about time he had come to Dahlia to pay her another visit. He had already finished the first book she provided, and already he had a better understanding of the stars. It was amazing to think the sun itself was a star. But not just any star, there were many different types of stars. Hell, surely she wouldn't be interested in knowing the details he'd learned from the book, however, there was more to learn about the stars and the universe. He licked his lips as he came to the border, he wished he had something to bring her, something to give her, it was then his eyes looked around. He saw it, a beautiful red rose hanging down, nearly crystallized by the ice, however, was now with dew drops from the slightly warmer weather. He walked over and plucked it intricately from the branch then returned to the borderline then let out a deep long howl for Nayru. He missed her, and it wasn't till now he realized how much he missed the beautiful red eyed angel.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">
SSWM: 478 ^^

Nayru let one of the bottles fall from her hand when she heard the call. It was specifically for her, which was not the usual type of call she answered on the borders for rarely did anyone who called out call for her. Liliana was the only friend from another pack who visited, and she had just been through Dahlia de Mai. The voice that called surely wasn’t the Aniwaya female’s, it was deep and masculine and familiar… Smiling she picked the tall bottle back up and placed it in her sack with the others. After Niro had told her how the vodka had messed with his head she was more curious about the stuff than ever. The girl didn’t know where to get vodka, but felt that wine would do just as well and Dahlia de Mai had a surplus of it. She had gone to St. Pepin’s to gather some of the wine to take back to her own home, so that in private she could experiment with the effects of alcohol. Picking up the sack which held three bottles of the stuff she exited the cellar and emerged into the winter sunshine, turning south towards the borders.

It did not take very long at all for the two legged lady to reach him, and striding forward the smile she wore was warm and genuine. Aro! This is a pleasant surprise. Liliana’s visit had not surprised her, and even though she had met with Aro’s parents both rather recently the boy had slipped from her mind. She had been busy with inter-pack relations, her new rank as head hunter, and her never ending training and reading and learning. Although Jazper had come recently, a little more than two weeks before, she had not expected his son. Aro seemed busy recently, he had not been in Crimson Dreams the last time she visited and from how his parents spoke it did not surprise Nayru. Yet he was here and she was glad to see him.

Striding up she noted then how very different he looked. At their last meeting their bodies had grown to their full height, almost adults, but the transformation had not quite been complete. Aro had been large then, but now he was hulking, his boyish frame filled out with the muscles of a man. And his face, it seemed older too, even if he had just passed his one year mark. Nayru wondered if she looked any different, and although she perhaps had a more womanly face and shape in her optime form, she remained short and slender as she had in her youth, ever a fairy. How are you my friend? It has been a while. She smiled, her crimson eyes falling on the flower he held then back up to his face, still clutching her sack of red and white liquids.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

^^

Nayru took a little while, however, he didn't care. He expected to wait awhile, plus he was in no hurry as his mind recited words that he wanted to say, that he wondered about. He knew her feelings for him weren't the same as his for her, or so he thought. There was no way to read her, he could only guess how she felt, and being a fairly intuitive male he seemed to guess right a few times with her. His eyes looked up to see the smiling face, and his eyes seemed to light up upon seeing those deep crimson eyes of hers. His smile widened with her words, "Well, perhaps I should travel more! To see your smile...well, it brings me joy..." He stood a little taller, and his ears went entirely forward as she spoke more. "I've been fine. I was trying to get a start on my promise, however, I failed. The weather was just too much on me..." He hated to admit he wasn't all that strong, but still, he was only a little over a year and his body was still growing in endurance. As for her, well, his eyes looked over her frame, but he quickly tore away not wanting to be rude. She wasn't something to look at like a prize.

His hands began to twirl the flower between his two digits, it was then he remembered it, "..oh..this is for you.." His ears went back in a slightly shy manner as he handed over the flower, "..I've missed you quite a bit..really I should have come here first before I began my traveling..but I wanted to surprise you when I met with all the leaders..but..like I said, I failed. I'm hoping this spring I can start my adventure up again.." His head went down. Now he felt utterly awkward. He forgot how much he really liked Nayru until now. Clover was nothing compared to her, still he felt like he took advantage of the coyote woman. Perhaps smoking weed should be reserved around other male friends...he didn't know, maybe it was just her, she did come into his personal space, hadn't she? He pushed the thought from his head. His eyes looked up refocusing on what was going on now, and pushing regrets away.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">
SSWM: 555

His warm words greeted her and they did not seem strange to Nayru, who received such compliments from so many figures in her life. Even when criticism came her way it was dealt in such a kindly way that Nayru had never encountered unpleasantness from anyone. There had been that one day with Saluce, but she had known the brute was not himself that day. Something had been eating away at him and even in his anger he had softened at the fairy child. So that Aro showered her with such devotion she did not question such affections. Weren't all friends so, well, friendly? Merely she broadened her smile, the one he claimed brought him such delight, and nodded as he recounted his recent doings. He was fine, it seemed, but a failure? Nayru wrinkled her nose in disagreement but before she could speak he was holding out the rose towards her.

"Oh? For me? Why, thank you Aro." Delicately she plucked the flower from his hands, inspecting it at perhaps greater length than was required. It was covered in ice, but that was perhaps what had saved it from wilting into a brown mass. It must have been quite a late bloomer and had succumbed to winter's frost before it had a chance to really die. "It's beautiful, really." The red matched the hue of her eyes and Nayru knew this; it was for the same reason that the necklace she wore pleased her, this offering made her happy too. "I wonder if perhaps I can press it, or if its seed are still alive. Maybe I can grow some in my greenhouse." It was a thought, more to herself than to Aro, and then his words fell on her and she lifted her head again to meet his gaze.

Missed her? Well, she had missed him, though perhaps not in the same sense. Now that he was here, she realized that his company was pleasant and she could have enjoyed it in all that time she was gone, but he had scarcely been on her mind while he was away. Except for those meetings with his parents. Yet his words too were as troubling as they were pleasing. He said again that he had failed and Nayru shook her head, placing one hand upon his shoulder, her gaze sharp as was her voice, almost. "Aro, you have not failed. Delayed perhaps, but all the leaders are still there and there's nothing stopping you from meeting them. Do not speak to me of failure, do you understand? " She smiled then, softening, "Who have you met? Can I tell you who I've met?" Her laugh was light, lilting. "You mother and father both. Separately though. Your father came here. Did he tell you?"

Pulling her hand back, she inspected the flower, and then remembered the sack of bottles she had placed at her own feet. Gathering them back up she grinned at the boy, her eyes dancing. "Can we walk to my house and drop these off? We can talk on the way and I can show you my plants, if you'd like." She bowed her head, waiting for his consent, for ever she was the submissive creature, wishing to please whoever it was she was with just then. Just then it was Aro.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

So sorry for the long wait...chaos went down for me all this week and weekend x.x

His eyes, which were typically sky blue, looked like deep ocean blues within the sky light today. They wouldn't leave Nayru as she took the rose within her grasp and inspected it, a large smile formed upon his muzzle pleased to see her smile, and her reaction overall. "I'm glad you like it, when I saw it I felt you should have it..unfortunately it won't last forever.." unfortunately.. When she spoke of the possibilities with the rose he smiled greater, "That would be cool to see, hopefully the seeds are alive." His tail gave a light wag as he looked from the rose to her eyes. The same crimson really, save for a shade difference. The conversation took a different tone as she began to correct him on how he hadn't failed. His ears went back and he took in her words. No matter how she put it, he knew what he wanted to do, and to him--he failed! He looked away as she continued, then nodded his head. He understood her point of view but he still felt he failed. His eyes looked up, "I only met the patriarch's mate...Geneva...over in Phoenix Valley.." He said in disappointement, "..I wanted to try and go in a strategic pattern, however..that didn't go well when the weather became more dangerous..."

For a moment Aro wondered how she'd react to a certain information, he knew how he would react if the shoe was on the other foot. He would be terribly jealous, then she spoke about who she met. His ears perked, 'My mother and father came here?" His ears were intensely perked as they began to walk, head tilting slightly wanting to hear more details on her encounter. He was very worried about his mother meeting her, not so much his father, hell he was curious, but not worried about it in the slightest. His mother was an entirely different story.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait Alley love. 374

With silent consent they began to walk towards the other end of the pack lands and Nayru laughed lightly at Aro’s question. She could sense his uneasy feelings at the news that his parents had both made an appearance in Nayru’s life. Yet it hadn’t been so bad. Ghita had been a little rough around the edges, but Jazper had just been curious. Still Nayru could see why their interference would not be taken kindly by Aro. The girl tried to imagine someone intervening on her behalf, but no one came to mind. There was not one close enough, anyone parental enough. She was just a ghost among them, and the occasional whisper about her was the most she expected.

"Just your father came here. I ran into your mother when I came to Crimson Dreams. I dropped off a book for you with her." And then Nayru wondered if Ghita had given the book to Aro or if she had withheld it, though she couldn’t imagine the woman doing that. Perhaps it had been misplaced and forgotten, or maybe the two hadn’t even seen each other much. Aro did seem to be growing more independent of his parents, though Nayru could only guess that from his words. "She seemed a little weary of me at first, but we parted on good terms." Nayru smiled and nudged the boy as they walked lightly with her palm, as if to reassure him nothing awful had gone down between her and his mother.

Nayru continued on, her strides long and fast. It took quite a bit of time to travel from one end of the pack land to the other and she was determined to get home quickly. The bottles rattled in her sack as they crossed the pack lands, leaving behind the vineyards and Flander’s Field, emerging out of Wolfville and into the wilder and less developed lands of Dahlia de Mai. As they moved she continued, filling in the silence with her soft and gentle voice, not really knowing how much interest Aro had in her encounters with his parents, but not wishing to keep anything from him. "Your father came here. I guess you could say we hunted together." That was true enough.

[/html]