Cheval Trois
OOC- I PPed her at the stable door at the end.

Fuerte had returned with two new buddies. Vasquera, a cremello stallion and Inez, a chestnut yearling colt stood in two of the extra stalls next to Fuerte's. He had finished cleaning them of ice and mud a few hours later and had spent two hours on a hack, riding Fuerte there and breaking in 'Quera (Who actually didn't need breaking in and was fine with a saddle on.) on the way back, allowing the yearling to tag along. Inez was too young for a saddle but seemed happy enough watch the others as they were ridden. Hopefully he would be peaceful when it came to his rides. 'Quera was an inch taller than Fuerte and around the same weight so the saddle fitted him aswell. He poured a bag of grain in each bucket before throwing in a few sliced carrots in too. Fuerte tired looked at the food, took a chunky carrot slice and ate it before deciding rolling in the hay was more fun. 'Quera happily muched away and Inez ate a carrot from J'adore's out streched hand. 'You guys are just the oddest buch arn't you?' he asked with a smiled. Suddenely he got the feeling he was being watched, 'Hello?' he asked, giving Inez the last chunk of carrot. 'Quera threw his head up in direction of the door. J'adore took a few steps away from his small herd, and made for the stable doors. Tilting his head at a small white pup.
She had decided to hangout a the stable, yet again. It was a rather cool place. There were all sorts of horses, two of whom she knew fairly well. There was Belle, who had helped Dawali rescue her. Though she wasn't sure that he owned her. Then there was Grace, who had some sort of connection to Liliana. She was still trying figure out how that worked. She shrugged and entered the stables.

She saw a male wolf feeding three horses, two of whom she hadn't seen before. Granted this was only her second time at the stable. She watched him for awhile and jumped slightly when he noticed her. "Hello, my name is Ayasha. What's your's?" She gave him a big grin. "I like your horsies."
'I'm J'adore' he said meeting her with a large grin. So this was the rumoured Ayasha. He'd heard about the young pup Dawali had found, but it was settling to put a face to a name. 'Come in' he said beckoning her. He stood in front of the three stalls and introduced them, 'This grey one is Fuerte, the cream one is Vasquera, or just Quera. And the little guy over there is Inez' he cringed as he said 'cream' and 'grey', Quera was cremello! And Fuerte was Grulla! But Ayasha probably didn't care for the proper names at her age. He gave a glance over to the two large horses and then over to the yearling. He opened the stall and put a head collar on the foal, leading him out for Ayasha to see. 'This guy is only a year old, I can't properly ride him yet, but i take him for walks' he explained ruffling the chestnut's shaggy mane. Inez lowered his head to the small cub in deep interest. He'd never seen anything this small, and most Luperci he met were in Optime form. Fuerte brayed lowly and turned to eat his food, Quera watched the small pup in a less bothered way than Inez, but still pondering.
She grinned as she repeated his name. "J'adore. Is that right?" She asked, "What do you do?" In her mind everyone had a job. Except her. Though her job could be considered being cute, which she had mastered. Not that it was difficult for her to master being cute. She was 2 months old and little for her age. Though she wondered why he cringed. "Why did you make your face all wrinkled?" She copied his face, looking adorable while doing it. As he brought out Inez, she studied the horse. Finally one her size! She was starting to think there weren't any. She gave J'adore a cute face and asked, "Can I pet him?" Though she wondered what yearling meant. "What's a 'yearling'?"
OOC- Ayasha can so ride Inez when she shifts.

'Perfect!' J'adore praised. 'I tend the fire, but there are so many around, I might change my job...'. He had learnt much about the fire, but there were so many Gata Hineyu's around... Too many cooks spoil the broth he thought. 'Oh, it;s because when I said grey and cream, they aren't the proper names for the colour... Cream is cremello and grey is Grulla' he explained pointing to the respective horses. He picked up a stood and lay it on the floor next to Inez's middle, 'Sure, he doesn't bite'. Inez's was only young like Ayasha, despite being a yearling, but luperci grew faster than horses. He soon found himself explaining again, but no complaints, J'adore was a teacher and thats what he did. 'It's a horse that it about a year old, I'm not certain on his age, but he's about a year'.
OOC: Score!
She beamed at his praise. She loved hearing praise. "Oh. So you're like Oceane, then?" She was curious. "Why do ya wanna change your job and what do ya wanna do instead?" At his explanation, she nodded but then frowned. "I'm not sure I can pro-pron-say those words." Though she grinned and approached Inez. "Hi, Inez. My name's Ayasha. I'm gonna pet you OK?" She slowly reached up and petted Inez. She giggled. "His fur is so soft. Almost like a bunnies." About his age, she grinned. "So he's little like me?" She was happy that his horse was not only closer her size but to her age as well.
OOC- Ayasha goes riding.

'Yes, like Oceane. Theres so many around I was thinking of changing to a a job that little people do... I don't know what though' J'adore mused. Then at Ayasha's next sentence he grinned, 'It won't matter if you call them grey and cream'. She was young and he knwe that young canines could not pronounce words as well as the adults. Inez nuzzled the small pup petting him, he seemed all to happy being doted on, and generally being the centre of attention. Today was a nice warm day, the snow was still thick and unmelting, but the day was mild and warm, perfect for riding. He smiled, Inez was quite soft. 'Yes, I suppose' he said laying his hand on the horses chestnut back. 'Quera nudged J'adore's arm and prompted him to say, 'Let's take these guys outside, in the paddock. 'Quera is a fast so I think he'd benefit from another run about'. He helped Ayasha down and put away the stool, opened the two stall doors. He put headcollars on the two adults and lead all three out to a huge grassy area. 'You can't shift yet, but I suppose...' he picked her up and mounted carefully, still holding Ayasha. He settled himself and sat the little female in his lap. 'Okay?' he asked, it was a high way up for Ayasha. He would allow her to ride Inez alone after basic training and when she could shift, but he was happy enough to let her ride with him.
"Oh," she said sadly but then she brightened as she got an idea. "You like horsies right? Well, you could learn to be like Liliana." She was rather proud that she came up with that idea. She felt rather smart. About not being able to pronounce them, she grinned, "Good, 'cause I don't like to not be able to say things right. 'Specially people's names." She gave him a look at his comment about Inez's fur being like a bunny. It was a 'you don't believe me' look. She was rather incredulous. She followed him but pouted at not being able to shift. "Don't remind me." She said this quite sullenly. She was always being remind that she couldn't shift yet. It was quite unfair. She grinned when he picked her up and set her in his lap on the horse. It was high up but she knew that J'adore wouldn't let her fall. When she asked if she was OK, she gave him one the biggest grins she could and said, "Yep." She was eager to get started.
OOC- This is a short post, cause my mused has fizzled.

'I could, but I'd like to teach' J'adore said smiling. As she smiled about him letting her say 'grey' and 'cream', 'You aced mine though'. The pair rode for an hour, till it got dark. J'adore got down and set Ayasha down on the ground, the lead the horses into their stalls and closed up. 'Where do you live now?' he said looking up at the darkening sky. He had best get her home, to wherever she lived. 'I assume you can here alone...' he had not see any adults around with her, so she must be orphaned... he gave a sad smiled and leant against the stable door. Ayasha was very cute. J'adore grinned at her 'So what do you think of our pack?' he asked the young pup at his feet. J'adore liked pups.
"Like what?" She asked him curiously. She nodded in agreement about acing his name. Then she frowned. "What does 'acing' mean?" She found it weird when adults used strange words. She had fun riding with him and kept giggling. She could wait until she was old enough to ride by herself. That will be one of the greatest days of her life. About where she lived and that she came alone she answered, "I came from a pack that most people died after they got sick. My mommy and I left and came her. 'Fore we reached her though, a bear attacked and she died so I could escape. Dawali found a few days later and so I'ma staying with him." She grinned. "He's the best person in the whole entire universe ever!" About the pack, "Everyone I met is nice to me, so I like it!"
'Languages, writing... that sort of thing' J'adore answered slowly, Acing, mean getting something right'. Ayasha spoke about her family and J'adore nearly shed a tear, 'My family are in Spain, it's miles away...I know there not dead but...I miss them...' he gave another sad smile and slumped to the ground, still leaning against the stable door. Then he smiled again, 'Yeah, Dawali is awesome, I'm glad you like the pack'. J'adore yawned, 'Shall we get you back to Dawali? It's getting late' he knew he way to Dawali's hut well and was sure he could get her there in no time. Then he'd make his way back to his house, away from the village centre. His house was a large place, previously owned by humans. He’d fixed everything up and dragged a large amount of things from Halifax, including a double bed, a stove, a few tables and chairs and a battered leather sofa set. His home once again looked like a human’s house; he was always going and finding ornaments to decorate his house with. There was a large artificial Christmas tree in the storage cupboard and other Christmas decorations he had smuggled late last year. He took great pride in his house, why shouldn’t he when the others chose simple huts.
"Oh." She didn't quite understand what he meant by languages and writing but she figured she find out soon. "So I did really, really, really good?" She asked excitedly. About his family, she frowned and went up to him and gave him a hug. "Yep. He's the best." When he mentioned it was getting late, she looked outside. It was getting dark outside. So she nodded about getting home. "I'll get to see you later, right?" She gave him a hopeful look/pout.
OOC- This is a short thing cause my muse again has been wasted at school. Can you finish up?

'Yes' he nodded, hugging her back. As she asked about meeting again, he smiled, 'Of course, I'll teach you how to ride Inez properly when you shift'. He made sure the pup was fine and strolled off before shifting into his Secui form, the thick, bull nosed form made travel time go by like light speed. He was glad he had met Ayasha, her playfulness made him happy, simple pleasures came into mind when he thought of the things he liked, pups, reading, writing, the sun and all the people he had met in Nova Scotia.
When he said that he would teach her to ride when she was able to shift, she gave a little happy dance. She gave him a big grin, a hug, and skipped into Dawali's hut. Where she could be heard to explain to Dawali in an excited voice what had happened. As she fell asleep not too much later, she dreamed of riding Inez in a green field with flowers and sunshine all around her.