Revelations...
OOC- J'adore has also brought Vee a gift...

J'adore had been sent a message to visit the treehouse today. He had taken his time on his walk there, the day was beautiful and the birds sand in the trees. He soon got to the Cercatori borders and made his way through Thornbury and up to Vee's treehouse. He had met up with her a few times since December and this was a visit like no other. But it didn't mean it didn't brighten his day. He knocked softly on the door, wondering what was so important. The note was in scribbly Russian and crudely written. J'adore had packed his bag and set off at 9am that morning. He'd ate his breakfast of rabbit and berries and drank a mug of hot water, before reading the first chapter of a book and leaving for Cercatori. He untied his scarf and place it in his bag. Pulling out a pair of identical Zinc jigsaw pendants on dog chain's. He put one around his neck and waited to give the other one to Vee. He saw a clump of silver in his eyeline. The fixed necklace of Alaki. He had removed the broken cord and kept it as a trophy, before repairing it with a silver and white cord. he had meant to travel to the Quartz to return it but never got to it. He hoped Valinta wouldn't be too worried about his scars. He still limped badly and there was a band of white bandage around his chest, another around his shoulder. But the slash under his jawbone was uncovered, it wasn't too bad, but it was in a lucky place, a few inches lower and... J'adore gulped, yes he was very, very lucky. He came out of his dream world when he heard footsteps from inside the house.
[html]
OOC: Aww. that's so nice. Two gifts. XD of course. One won't be very long-lasting, but oh well. <3

Valinta sat on the small bed couch thing that she had carried up, piece by piece, into her home and sniffled. She wasn't sad, at all, but her emotions were very confusing. She didn't want to stand up and move around. Valinta didn't want any visitors, yet had scribbled out a note to J'adore that told him to come.
Knocking at the door could only mean one thing. She'd been horribly witchy at everyone lately, even Sky, though not as much at her. Everyone had taken to avoiding her house ever since then.
Throwing open the door, Valinta grabbed J'adore and wrapped him in a tight hug. It wouldn't be the easiest thing, telling him, but certainly not very hard. After all, he was the father. But it wouldn't be very fun if he didn't want the children. Or child.
But Valinta hoped to god that he did. It would break her heart if she didn't.
[/html]
OOC- AND J'ADORE GOT HIS EAR PIERCED! I choke on J'adore's soppiness XD Vee has to go mental at him, for saying she was acting up!

J'adore was almost knocked straight off the small platform as the small female embraced his tightly, removing her arms from his neck gently, he held her forearms softly in his hands, 'Vee! What's up? I met Sky outside and she said you'd been acting up!' he chose his words carefully, if she was being as bad as Sky said she was, he didn’t doubt she would push him out of the tree. J'adore must have seemed over worried. Valinta paced over to the bed couch and J'adore closed the door. 'Come on, tell me what’s up!' he cuddled up closer to her and wrapped a comforting arm around her. Let’s see, Sky said she'd been a bit of a grump recently... Never mind, he wiggled his ear, the silver stud glinting amongst the tan fur. He tightened his grip on his would be mate, burying his snout in her mane. 'Love you!' he murmured, his voice muffled by Valinta's mane. He let go to give her room to speak, still leaving a comforting hand on her leg. He frowned as Valinta stayed silent; she was no doubt choosing her words. J’adore gave her a encouraging smile, mind you it was not very confident in its own right.
[html]
OOC: I found some pictures I drew on my wall XD I'm remaking them in my sketchbook now. Big Grin and she will. Don't worry. ;D

Valinta almost missed what J'adore said that Sky had said as she moved to the couch and he followed. Almost being the key word.
Instant anger. She was treading a razor edge with her emotions, and that tipped her to the pissy side. "Me? Acting up? Never, J'adore. Never." she all but hissed at him.
Valitna was not in the mood for anything, but leaned into him when he wrapped his arm around her anyway. Telling him what was 'up' would not be her most favorite thing to do at that point. So Valinta avoided the topic. She focused on his new scars. They were hard to miss, shiny and a bright pinkish-red color. He'd also gotten his ear pierced.
"You're hurt. What happened, J'adore?" Valinta asked angrily. She pushed his nose out of her mane as she glared at him. Wanting to know who or what hurt him was priority, not her current state of body.
A body that was going to become annoying in due time.
Due. When were they due? Sky said something about March. So March? Or had she been told to march to AniWaya and find J'adore to tell him?
For all Valinta knew, it could have been both. She didn't know, and instead of going to J'adore, she chose to be on her homeground and tell him at her house. That way if he didn't like the news, she could howl for Shawchert or Skye or Sky. Probably the two girls, as they were far closer to her house than Shaw. Bangle was around her house, wasn't he? He could help Skye and Sky get J'adore away from her.
Away from those stupid thoughts. Valinta ordered herself. J'adore would like the news. He'd love it. He'd embrace becoming a father with joy.
....Right?
[/html]
OOC- Awesome!

'Sorry..' he couldn't help but smiled. He didn't know why though, maybe it was funny to see Vee's pissy side. He nodded and hung his head low as she mentioned his wounds, 'A fight, with some guy named Alaki. I won' he said 'I won' in the same way he had said to Voron, childishly. 'I was my fault really, but he ignored me and I got annoyed...', pulling a repaired cord and silver clump from his bag, 'I broke this in the fight, so I fixed it and I'm gonna return it. I promise'. His thumb stroked her leg as he gave his best, yet sutble, puppy dog/sad child eyes. Remembering his ears he smiled,'You can blame this on Sky! Also she told you, and I quote 'Keep Valinta's mouth away from it for the first two weeks'. He smiled hoping it would lighten her mood. She was almost unreadable, emotion wise asthey sat in her treehouse. If one could call it that, treehut might be more apropriate.
[html]
OOC: Rawr! Big Grin

Valinta hit J'adore on the shoulder. "You can't get into fights when I have the pups, J'adore!" she shouted angrily. She then realized what she said and clapped her hands over her face. Then hit J'adore again.
"It's all your fault!" she shouted. "You made me like this! You made me say it!" Valinta punched J'adore on the shoulder and angrily shouted obcenities at him in Russian.
She then tore away from him and sat in a corner of her house, glaring at him with her bright eyes. Her face was dark, in the proverbial sense. Clutching a small doll that she had, Valinta played with the ribbon hair on it as her legs curled up by her face.
[/html]
J'adore's face went dead. Even as Valinta pulled away, he still sat there deadpan. His shoulder stung from where she had hit him, his scarred arm pulsed. He could understand everything she shouted at him, but he didn't respond. Even Sky's witty joke didn't bring a smile to her shadowy face. He stood suddenly, blood rushing to his head. He wobbled over to Vee, no emotion on his face and knelt down next to her. Tempted to lay his hand on her stomach to be sure, but he didn't. He was too cautious. He steadied himself against the wall and sat down, pulling Valinta up so she was slumped against his good arm. 'Did I hear you right?' he asked, his voice faultering. He held her tighter and opened his palm so that a silver pendant and chain fell onto the ground near Valinta's hip.
[html]
Valinta shrugged his arm away from her. She heard the ping of something hitting the floor, but ignored it. She was too focused on the doll she held tightly between black-furred hands. It was just as much her fault as his, though. She was the one that had initiated most of it. The one that approached him.
It wasn't his fault. He didn't do anything that she didn't start. It was all her fault. Like always. The baby would have a good father, but a stupid and horrible mother. A mother destined to make so many mistakes and stumble so many times that she would just stay down and lay there to die.
No. No, that couldn't happen. Valinta was stronger than that, she knew it. If she were that weak, then she wouldn't have J'adore in the house with her. She'd be alone, sitting buried beneath the covers of her bed and sobbing. Contemplating some way of abortion to not deal with it.
Not it. Never it. Her baby. His baby. Their baby. Something special.
"It depends on what you heard, J'adore." Valinta whispered.
[/html]
'I heard: You can't get into fights when I have the pups....' he smiled half heartedly. 'I don't know what to say' he did, 'Sorry, your young and I ruined the best days of your life'. He felt a tear dribble down his cheek. He banged his head against the wall, his anger takingover slightly, 'What else can I say! See this earring? Pull it out cause me any amount of pain! Just bloody speak!' He was sobbing now. He shouldn't be he was happy, he wanted this. But did Valinta, she was so hard to read, curled up in a ball and hiding her face. Just speak to me' he whimpered, quitely and drowned in tears.
[html]
Valinta didn't look at him as she played with the doll's hair again.
"There really isn't anything to say, J'adore. I'll keep the pup away from you and not tell who the father is, if that's what you want. But I'm not being parted from my pup." she whispered it all, not really wanting to speak, to just curl up into a little ball and cry. Or collapse into Sky's arms and cry. Either way, she was going to cry if he didn't stop soon.
It was really getting to her to hear him act like that, and she didn't like it. Valinta's ear twitched and tilted towards J'adore, the pain-filled sounds drifting towards her. All she wanted to do was comfort him, but she didn't know his position on the pup or pups yet. If he wanted them gone, or if he wanted her but not them, or he wanted them but not her... Valinta needed to know before she did anything.
[/html]
'I don't care if you don't tell who the dad is. Truth be told, I'm staying with you anyway, I don't care what you say...' he slung his arm around he shoulders and held the strong so she couldn't wiggle out. He wasn't particularly stong, but he coud how her in place if he wanted to. And he did he didn't want to forget about it, he wanted to help. 'But, who else's are they gonna be? I've been by your side almost every day' J'adore rolled his eyes, Do you want me to say it plainly, I'm staying with you and the pups come hell or high water!'
[html]
Valinta snapped her head up and glared at J'adore. "They're yours, you idiot." she snarled. Her ears were pinned back and a large scowl was on her face. He was acting like stupid, and Valinta resented it. She hated being the intelligent one. She preffered people guiding her, not the other way around. It's why she missed her father most days. Because he would know what to do. He'd be able to help his pregnant daughter.
His arm was around her shoulders. Valinta didn't want him nearby, or to talk to him or feel him or be anywhere near him, yet she leaned heavily against his body anyway. "I don't care about if you stay or not. That's not what I want to hear." she mumbled softly. Her hand crept along the floor, looking for the doll, but instead felt something cold.
Picking it up, Valinta saw a small jigsaw puzzle piece charm on a small chain. "What's this?" she asked.
[/html]
'It's a present...' he said miserably, flicking his own pendant. Exactly the same. J'adore was close to giving up and leaving, but he decided to give it a few more rounds. His arm was still stinging, 'You punch well for someone you size' he said, it was meant to be a compliment, but in Valinta's state anything could be taken wrongly. But then again she could miraculously start smiling and laughing again. ’I want this’ he said, his head hung low and the hand of his injured arm reached up to his pendant and joined it up with Valinta’s half. They matched perfectly. ’Turn it over...’. He turned it over for her, glinting in the dim light, engraved it the back of each were 4 letters and an ampersand. ’JA & VL’ J’adore mused. Giving up, he sighed heavily, ’I can go if you like, ‘cause I’m getting the feeling that even though you’re not pulling away from, you want me gone. But I don’t want to go. I want to be with you, with them’.
OOC- So sorry I'm late! D:

Valinta smiled as she looked at the necklace. It matched J'adore's exactly, and the JA&VL on the back told her what she needed to know. She looked at him with a mock angry face. "For my size? Is that a crack at me being short?" she said as she gently punched his good arm.
Valinta leaned into J'adore and thought about the idea of a family. She hadn't really had family. She had her father, but he would always end their time together to go work on politics or to visit the concubines he had gathered after her mother died. Valinta had sworn, when she was old enough to understand what he was doing when he left her, that she would never do such a thing to her children. The Spy mistress of the pack, her teacher and mother figure, had told her what they did. She had felt that Valinta was old enough to know why her father left her every day.
And Valinta had been heartbroken.
So the vow came about. She'd made it official with blood.
When J'adore pulled away, Valinta threw her arms around him and growled. "You are not leaving." she said angrily.
OOC- No probem just happy you can posty post! XD

J'adore smiled, 'Yes, why yes it was'. He didn't stop smiling, it was wonderful to have to old Vee back. 'Have we made up then?' he asked aftershe growled and pulled him back, 'Cause I'm excited about this and I wanna talk about it!' He was very excited, they had so many things to take about, names especially, but most dire, the pack arrangements. With that J'adore asked with a concerned frown, 'What are we going to do about the pack? I can't stay here all the time, and no offence but this place is pretty small for pups. Besides I have a house, human built, with plenty of space. And I'm sure we can get a shack for the horses, even though they would hypathetically stay in the main stable, and there's a swimming-cum-fishing and boating lake!And a small wooded area with an elk herd!' He paused after realising this was a lot of information to process and that she would need time to decide. But he wouldn't make her move, or if she did want to, not now. 'Of course, I'll give you all the time you want, weeks, months...' he stopped and gripped her tightly, right now he was just glad she was smiling.

END