There's Something Following You...
Summary- J'adore is considering his future with moans and grunt, after he asks a retorical question, he is answered by a roosting Peregrine Falcon, who introduces herself as Ptitsa. The journey is set on the 19th and J'adore gets home early on the 20th. ALSO this thread is a bit crappy...

J’adore was being lazy that day, he set out at nine and made his way to, well to nowhere. He let his legs take him away. He had gotten to a clearing circled with large, tall trees. He sat taking a well needed rest. For the majority of the trip he stayed in Secui form, changing into Optime to negotiate a few obstacles and Lupus after finding a small burrow to sleep in. ’I’m not ready for this. How could I be so stupid? She’s half my age!’ he growled throwing his bag down. ’Why did I ever go there that day?!’ he asked rhetorically. ’Because in your heart you knew that was your destiny...’. J’adore stood up with a cats hiss. ’Who are you!’ he growled, anger filling his mind. Not anger at Vee, no, but anger at who ever dare to interrupt his rants. The tree shivered and J’adore witnessed a grey shadow flitting from the largest tree and landing on a nearby rock. The animal was a large female Peregrine Falcon. ’I am sorry if I startled you, it’s just this is your Spirit Journey and I’m you Spirit Guide. It’s to be expected...’ the Peregrine teased him slightly, but in good heart. ’Oh’ was all J’adore could say. He truly didn’t know how to react. Apparently Dawali’s guide was cruel and mocking, but so far Ptitsa didn’t seem that type. Before he could respond, Ptitsa spoke, ’The position you are in seems... how can I put this...odd. You aren’t mates, nor pack mates... hmm very strange. But I am here to help you’. J’adore sat down on the rock next to her. ’You will not fail... You will struggle but you ARE NOT’ she enforced these words with a high level of scolding, ’Bad for what you did. You love her right?’ J’adore considered his answer, ’Yes’ he admitted finally to a smiling Ptitsa. ’Then you are not stupid... You are a man, a man in love’. J’adore smiled and nodded ’I guess I am’ he said. ’But I don’t think I’m ready...’ Ptitsa laughed, ’Nobody ever is! Let’s head pack to your pack lands, it will take us some time’. The pair walked the way home talking, mostly. About J’adore’s friends and family. J’adore asked his own questions too. About what the hell a spirit guide was, he was clueless to the majority of the information, but was happy for Ptitsa to explain. When they go home, J’adore asked for permission to sleep, Ptitsa giggled, [u]’I’m not your mother, I don’t determine your bedtime’[/b]. He smiled and went to his bedroom. Glancing back to see Ptitsa settle herself on a pillow resting on J’adore’s sofa.