[M] - Lost without you
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: mild/strong language and strong violence from the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count: 448
Back Dated: 20th January, 2011
If you wanna know anything about the necklace and jay lemme know (not sure if i explained the two very well). Now for some cheering up of Key :3

His toes sunk into the sand, he looked up to see the ocean, glittering as the surface rippled in the soft breeze. The sun was shining strongly into his eyes, temporarily blinding him; he lifted his left arm to block out the sun. It was light out, maybe just maybe he’d find it. He’d returned to the small rocky outcrop where he’d fought J’Adore, to look for Jay’s necklace again. He’d spent the last two days trying to move on, it was a necklace, no big deal he’d told himself. But he couldn’t breath, without it he was suffocating. Everything hurt, his heart was bleeding and it wouldn’t stop. How was he meant to go on without Jay? He had been depending upon the necklace; which held endless memories of jay to keep him going. But it was gone now, now he was being forced to face the loss of Jay and it was killing him all over again.

Carefully he scanned the sand’s surface, looking for any reflecting light, a black cord. Just a part of it, something to hold onto, that’s all he wanted. All he needed, but all he could see was smooth sand. If the necklace had fallen here it was no longer anywhere to be found. He was a failure, how could he have been so stupid, so careless to have loose something so important! “Kusatta baka yaro” he scolded himself.

He moved over the area of sand that was shadowed by one of the rocky walls surrounding the small outcrop. Slumping down he leant against it, bringing one knee close to his chest, he hugged it, burrowing his face into his arms and legs to hide his tears.

God it hurt, what was he meant to do now? He was nothing without Jay. “Why’d that old fool have to go and die, he said he’d look after me when all he did was abandon me in the end.” He whispered to himself, his voice wavering because of the tears.

He couldn’t live without Jay, he’d managed to survive up until now because of that necklace and his memories; pushing the pain caused by Jay’s death to one side. Ignoring it. The necklace had become a substitute for Jay. Now he was finally mourning the loss of his father, his bottled up emotions bursting out. His breath came out in small sharp gasps, a small whimper escaping his lips.

Who was he without Jay? Everything he knew, everything he could do, is reactions and even aspects of his personality had stemmed from Jay. Who was he? He was no one, just an empty shell. An empty shell with nothing left to live for.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wc 501. It was fine ^^ I understand.

Quartz Shorline was starting to become a second home to the small dappled fae it seemed. Fate kept bringing her, or no, not fate. She knew it was because of her past that she adored the beach. Sure, there was beach in the Valley, but this stretch was always just so beautiful. The sand seemed softer here, the beach more calm and much more accessible. Today was lovely, absolutely divine in the eyes of the woman. What better place to spend a sunny day than on the beach? Sure, it was cold and snow surrounded the area, but the sun still seemed to warm her on a deeper level. After her stumble, her leg was slowly healing. It had dampened the girls spirit like a downpour. Some happy memories were needed right now.

Tala moved along the beach with her hands clasped behind her back. The long white curls fell into her left eye briefly and the wind sent her long hair into dancing fits from time to time before settling back onto her body. Her left leg was wrapped in white bandages from just above the knee to below her ankle. Though the wounds had stopped bleeding, the cuts were still open and stung like salt had just been ground inside. Walking in the sand was causing her to use the leg for support and balance which she had been avoiding for several days. The pressure would cause her to wince, and bending the limb was painful. The fae had to learn to cope. Walking the borders had become hard. She had to get past that.

Something caught the amber attention of the femme as she saw a figure ahead of her on the beach. A man she had not met, darker than she but not by much. His eyes scanned the sand as if searching for something. There seemed to be frustration, maybe sadness on his face. The blakc ears on her head perked up, her head turning to the side for a moment. What was he searching for? A glimmer, that was all it took for her gaze to be captured again. Silver and black in the sand. The woman stopped, bending her good leg to reach down and grasp the item, sand fell from her fist as it rose from the earth. A necklace? Her eyes became quizzical before her eyes snapped to the male. Possible, but likely? She began to walk again, the item in her grasp. Hobbling until she stood about 10 feet away from the male, the tailless fae spoke in a soft, polite tone. "Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but see you were scanning the ground for possibly and item. I found this necklace just short back and was wondering if it belonged to you." There was a soft, friendly smile on her face as she held her hand out, the silver metal of the necklace in her hand while the black cord draped free of her palm.
"speech"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 340
Here we go, my darling Kels <333 Btw, he in optime form. Can't remember if i mention this xD

Tears continued to fall from his eyes; the tears leaving streaks of damp fur down his cheek. A soft voice reached his ears; he looked up to see a grey tailless, female. She was small compared to him; she seemed so kind, innocent even. She held something in her hand, a necklace with a black cord, could it be?

Jumping up to two feet he blindly ran towards the female, reaching out he snatched the necklace from her, then stared into his dark, fur coated hand. It was a necklace; black cord and made of silver, the cord frayed and tattered. The silver piece was of a cross; rusty here and there, but beautiful nevertheless. But it wasn’t his necklace, his necklace was lost. Staring at his hand he could feel the tears come to his eyes again, followed by a crushing sadness. His breath hitched, his mouth opened and closed. Why? Why couldn’t it have been Jay’s necklace? His legs lost their strength and he collapsed before the female, crying like a helpless child, wrapping his bandaged arms around himself.

“It.. It’s not it. It’s not it. It’s not it” he sobbed. “Shit, shit!” his hand clamped around the necklace; the silver digging into his skin. Helplessness and fear threaded their way through him; everything was wrong! Things should never have turned out like this! He wanted Jay; he wanted Jay to be there, to tell him everything’s going to be okay, to tell him who he was and to get his crappy emotions under control. Yet, Jay was gone and there was no one to look out for him anymore, he needed to start looking after himself. “Pathetic, stupid… such a pathetic idiot” he mumbled to himself. When would he grow up and stop relying on his father? Jay had moved on, literally. Now he needed to find his own path in life, he needed to re-discover himself.

But why should he? What reason did he have to continue living? No one would miss him, he wasn’t needed.

<style>
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<33 wc 411

Tala had barely spoken before the man had his eyes on what was in her hand and came barreling down the short distance between them to snatch it away from her like it was his very heart she held in her hands. The woman blinked a few times as if to try and make sense of what was going on here. The man was showing such sorrow, but there was a gleam of hope in those eyes. Then it was dashed, he was sobbing as he fell to his knees and it made her gut churn. She felt terrible for it. She had seen the necklace and hoped, assumed that it had been what he was looking for. That had gone perfectly. It just upset the man more. "I'm sorry....I was only trying to help."

Tala crouched down next to him, her eyes watching the distraught man. Her hand outstretched in a hesitant manor, she wanted to try and comfort this dark male but did not know if he would suddenly lash out of she tried. "It's alright.... you're not pathetic, and you're not stupid. You're just upset. It's alright hon, calm down." The fae let her hand touch his shoulder at that point as she looked at him with a soothing smile on hr face. Amber eyes watched him as he continued on. Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears and it made her frown. He wasn't going to listen, it seemed.

The Djose Valley woman rubbed his shoulder in further attempts to comfort the stranger. Time was ticking and he didn't seem to be calming down. The woman let out a soft breathe as her free hand was raised and brought to his nose. With a quick motion she flicked it, not hard enough to hurt him but definitely hard enough to get his attention. "I'm sorry, but I know that you are upset but you seem to be taking this a little to hard. Whatever you lost, you will find. There's no need to be sitting on the beach blubbering like this. I'm sorry for my actions but words didn't seem very...effective." She gave him a stern yet apologetic smile. She did not like seeing others this worked up, especially when it was such strong sorrow. She did not know why he was upset, but he was. That hurt her, even though she had just met the man. It hurt her to see others suffer.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cab1ac;0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#ecdeed; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#b590c2; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9396 ... f594cb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; border:1px solid #956358; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #d1bbd9; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #ecdeed; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 531
Here we go my darling Kels <33

Dark shoulders shuddered as whimpers of pain continued to escape from him. The depth of his pain and suffering seemed to be endless; there was no light at the end of his tunnel. All that he had ahead of him, all that he had to look for was just more darkness, more loneliness and more betrayal. He was so confused, about himself and about coping with Jay, unable to reach and answer and solve the puzzle of his emotions. His breath caught on a sob and came out in an un even gasp. He was so fucking useless, look at him. Sobbing like a child in front of a complete stranger, how could he be so friggin weak as to show so much weakness in front of an unproven, possibly dangerous stranger?

Sharp points of the metal cross dug into his hand, he could feel the blood from the wound spread through his fingers. The pain brought temporary relief; distracting him from his thoughts.

It was then a calming voice caressed his ears, the strange female spoke with a gentle manner and countered his self hatred with logic. Why was she being so kind to a pathetic, waste of space like me, he asked himself. I have nothing left to give, I have nothing. She cannot benefit from showing kindness so why?

Why…

His sobbs continued, despite the soothing presence of the stranger. Fuck his god dammed pride, if he wanted to cry his heart out he was bloody well going to do it. It was easy to tell him to calm down because she could not and did not understand his pain.

But the world was out to get him. Apparently he wasn’t allowed to breakdown and cry, for the female flicked him on the nose. Instantaneously he stopped his crying and fixed two cold eyes on her, pulling back his lips and letting out a snarl of fury. Everything went red for a minute, his eyes fixed on her throat; so easy it would be to snap it.

His own thoughts terrified him, he rose to his feet and threw an arm aimless at the female to push her away. Once upon his two legs his began pacing, dark fingers threading their way through his long hair in a frustrated manor.

“Calm down?! What fucking right do you have to tell me to calm down?” he spat out at her, his pacing becoming erratic. “Pff, a pretty little thing like you probably had a pissy easy life. No problems, so innocently coming around and giving others false hope.”

He turned sharply, walking up to the female and putting his face close to hers, revealing sharp white teeth in a smirk of a smile. “You have no bloody clue. No idea what I’ve been through, so you tell me. Miss know it all, why the hell should I calm down?” he was beginning to ramble, not making clear sense and confusing his points as his temper continued to rise.

All the while his hand tightened around the cross necklace, blood dripping from his hand. His blue eyes fixed on her, so pale and lacking of emotion. His eyes were dead.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wc 601 <33

The Djose woman knew that whatever had this man upset was a very deep matter to the man. It would explain why he was in such hysterics. Well, that was what Tala would assume anyway. The woman truly did not know what had this dark male so upset. She could only assume. That feeling made her uneasy. How was she supposed to help calm a stranger she knew absolutely nothing about? The task seemed quite difficult, if not grim on her eyes. He had continued to sob through her words and she had flicked his nose to try and get his attention. It had worked, but it caused a rage to fill his whole stature. Instantly she took a step back for fear of her personal safety.

Tala stood there as he snapped at her, his snarling and those eyes had her fur slightly standing on edge. She had not expected such a drastic turn as he was showing her. Sorrow ad been washed away by utter rage. The man began to pace after throwing his arm at her to get her to back off and Tala just stood. He was spitting words at her like they were fire and she blinked. Her arms were brought up to cross over her chest as he started calling her life easy. Now he was doing the same thing she had. Assume. She let him finish speaking before she started up on her own accord. "You know what? You're right. I have no idea what you have been through in the past. I don't have the right to tell you to calm down." Her words were calm, but there was a stern, almost slightly defensive tone to her tongue. "You have no right to say that my life was easy. I raised myself after watching both parents die. One from murder and the other passed away right in front of me. I raised myself, I fought for my own food for years. I was turned away from home after home with teeth at my heels. False hope? What hope? I was trying to help you and you throw it back in my face." She had a slight bit of acid on her tongue near the end but because her mind was in a flurry of being yelled at. His stance and pacing didn;t help her from being defensive either. "You should calm down because there are better ways to deal with things. I'm sorry if you don;t agree but I was just trying to help you. Why? Because under that sobbing I saw the possibility of a great man." She spoke it with a stern face as her eyes softened slightly from less defensive to her normal self.

Tala did not move, her arms were still over her chest. If he refused to listen that was his own decision and she would respect that. Tala could not remember the last time she had spoken to someone in a stern voice...ever. This may very well be the first time. She did feel bad about it and would apologize once and if he calmed down at all. She could smell the metallic scent of his blood and her eyes caught his hand. This man seemed to have severe emotional issues. That however did not turn her away. She wanted to help him, she would let him talk through whatever he had to if it would calm him down. If only for a moment."I didn't catch your name. I'm Tala Djose.... what may I call you?" At those words, she was smiling again.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 553 -- <333

In Character

The males blue eyes fixed themselves to the female’s form. Such a brave thing, not having run from his little out burst. Soo feeble, so weak. He could break her body in two; snap her pretty little neck and at most he’d have to take a detour to wash some blood from his fur. No biggie, survival of the fittest and this female seemed like she wouldn’t rise high on any food chain. He could imagine what her blood would taste like if he sank his teeth into her, imagined her last gasping breath as he stopped her very existence.

She deserved it, thinking she knew better, thinking she was better than him. How dare she tell him to calm down? She had no command over him. His body began to tense as the blood lust continued to rage within him. How easily he could soak the ground in her blood.

Red warning lights flashed in his head. This was wrong, everything was seriously wrong. What the flaming hell was he thinking? He didn’t know. All he knew was that he was scared of himself and what he was capable of doing.

A shudder rippled over his tall dark form, his free hand reaching out and combing its way through his dark hair again in a repetitive calming manner. His eyes peeked out to look at her as she began to speak of her past.

Much like Key, she to was an orphan. But where he was taken in by Jay, she was left to fend for herself. He was confused by why she saw this as such a hardship; surviving was basic instinct, Jay had never hunted for him, he learnt himself and catered for himself. See, desiring a pampered lifestyle. A chuckle escaped him, this young female didn’t know loss and hardship; and he didn’t wish it on her. She was better off living in ignorance.

Being turned away from home to home? He’d never had a home. Anathema was starting to feel like a home to him, but was it? He didn’t know, an mixed emotional response filled him at the thought of Anathema.

His pacing continued until one comment from the female finally struck him. I saw the possibility of a great man. He froze mid step, tripping over slightly before regaining his balance. He turned and looked to her, frozen in place. Was she crazy? His eyes thinned with suspicion.

But, oddly enough he believed she was genuinely speaking her thoughts. Throwing his arm down he fell to the sand and sat cross legged.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Bloody hell women, you must be of you’re rocker or something.” He laughed “and that’s coming from me” a smile spread to his face “Well, never met someone as foolishly crazy, suicidal or as nice as you. Still debating which one you are though” he added with a small wink.

Letting out a long breath, he punched into the sand a few times to let off some steam. Once his head was finally clear he thought over his actions and instantly felt guilty. Not just guilty, disgusted with himself; he’s seriously considered torturing and killing her.

His eyes remained low, weighed down with guilt. The female introduced herself to be Tala Djose. With a low mumbled voice he replied, “Name’s Alaki.”

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
[html]

wc 663. Let the weird friendship begin. Big Grin

The man had anger fueled beyond her comprehension. This seemed to swell from something she couldn't even begin to grasp. What was going on in this man's head that caused him to flip on the turn of a dime? Was it chance? The dappled Djose woman highly doubted it. This wasn't likely to be a one time thing. With emotions like that... surely this wasn't the first time he had exploded. Maybe it was, she had no clue. Though by the way he spoke she knew he had things to deal with on a deeper level than just losing a necklace. Tala wanted to help him. She would listen, she could take the yelling and the tears. Alaki, that was his name. She wanted to help him. Tala could see the person deep down she wanted to be friends with. Was that strange? After all that had just been said.... she wanted to get to know this stranger.

He called her crazy and Tala just blinked. Well, that was the first time she had ever been called crazy. The words made her smile, laugh lightly even. He had sat down upon the sand as he calmed himself to a reasonable level. This was a nice change. He even smiled. Hallelujah. "I might just be crazy. I like to think of myself as a kind person but who knows. I might just be crazy." She spoke to him with a softer, more relaxed tone than she previously used and let her body sit on a large rock spurting out of the sand like a weed. Tala had no idea what had gone through his head just then. If he had wanted to tear her throat out she never would have known. It didn't bother her to think that he had been that angry he very well could have thought such a thing. She was fine, that was what mattered.

She looked at his bloodied hand again and frowned slightly, that was such a shame. She had nothing with her to help with that and she was disappointed. Hopefully the wounds were not harsh or dangerous. An old necklace was not the first item she would want cutting into her flesh. Lovely. If she had a tail it surely would have been swaying behind her poised seat on the stone. She sat up straight with her hands lightly grasping at the cold surface on either side of her. She watched Alaki like he was telling a story. Sure, she wanted to know what had been bothering the brute but she did not want to upset him again. She would have to do more than flick his nose next time.

Not once had she cursed in return. Tala did not see the need. Why use such language when there was no need? She had been taught better. It was not like a lady to curse like a drunken sailor. For some reason it did not bother her when Alaki continued to curse. For some reason... it suited him.

A hand reached down and began to carve patterns into the sand only to have them topple over each other and meld to nothing. Her amber eyes would glance up from the sand to the male sitting in front of her from short time to time. It was almost like she was checking on him in some way. "You know, you're quite nice when you're not snarling at me like a beast, Alaki. You give off quite the first impression. You are from Anathema, correct? I can smell it on your pelt." It was more of an observation than anything else. She smiled all the while she spoke. Yes, she could see herself quite liking this man if he remained calm. Even though he was large and had snapped at her. She did not feel threatened by him right now.

Whatever it took to see this side of him more often, she would try and help him achieve.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 506 <3

In Character

Bright blue eyes looked at her, irritation and a sway of other emotions swirling within them. “Not crazy… You’re too kind” he all but whispered. He sighed and cautiously watched her as she sat upon a nearby rock; even though he did not see her as a threat, some old habits die hard and he couldn’t help but keeping a close eye on another’s movements. Just in case.

His eyes followed her hand as she drew into the sand, the pictures and patterns overlaying each other until all that remained was a slight indent in the sand. Slowly he began to relax his grip on the necklace, the sharp points freeing themselves from his flesh. His hand stung slightly but it was the least of his worries, he’d just stop by Demi’s when he got back home, maybe? The little women still scared him shitless. So maybe he’d treat the wounds himself.

Dark shoulders relaxed, ears perking forward and tail swaying gently in the breeze. With attentive ears he listened to Tala’s voice as she spoke, her voice seemed to keep him calm despite his inner turmoil. When she called him nice his eyes nearly fell from their sockets, he shoulders began to shake and he burst into laughter, clutching at his stomach with bandaged arms. Everything shook with the deep, hearty laughter. Pausing to catch his breath he looked up to the lighter female “Wow, well. That’s a first, I’ve been called many things before but never nice” and at that he began to laugh again.

Once his laughter settled he began to flop back into the sand, as his back reached the soft, sandy surface a sharp rock prodded into it. Sitting up fast with a yelp he looked back and sure enough a rock was right where we had been planning to lie. Sheepishly he looked to Tala. “Okay, that was not one of my smartest ideas” . A small grin spread across his face and he swatted the rock away. Cautiously this time he lowered his back into the sand, wriggling around in a over dramatic fashion to get comfortable.

The finishing touch was tucking his bandaged arms behind his head to make an pillow. Sure, he’d have to clean and change the bandages later, but since he already had to treat his hand it didn’t bother him. His eye lids closed as he looked up into the sky, lying there peacefully.

Without moving or opening his eyes he continued to speak. “Anyway, yeah. I’m from Anathema. How about you? I smell pack but I can’t put my finger on which one?” more like he didn’t know of any of the packs to distinguish which was which, but he wouldn’t admit to such a lack of knowledge. His pride was sky high like that.

There was a slight pause before he continued. “And sorry… Didn’t mean to take things out on you” The apology came out quietly, his muscles tensing at the memory of temptation and blood. Yes, he was more than sorry.

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>[/html]