It must be love...
The pair were reclined on the couch, J'adore taking up the propar seats and his 'mate' was perched on top of him. His hands were snaked around her waist finally resting on her stomach, were they met hers. I think Nathan for a boy, but I don't know for a girl. I was thinking Porsche for a girl, but what if she's a girly girl! Or Caleb for another boy'. The whole morning had been the same, 'What about this?' times hundreds and hundreds. He sighed and dug his nose into her hair, 'How are we ever going to get on?'. He tugged on her a little tighter, Shawchert had spoken to him, and as far as he could tell his occasional visits we okay, but he was still to tread carefully. He had gained trust with Sky and Sky-with-an-E and he was sure Shaw was trusting of him even if a little bit. He wouldn't be with Valinta if he didn't. His hand slide to her thigh and brushed the fur there in concentration. 'Have you got any ideas?' he asked, maybe a place or a parent. She didn't talk much of her parents, or her former life. Maybe she would when she was less distracted, when the only things on the pairs mind was the arrive/s, however many more weeks they had too wait. Names, arrangments, dreams about the futures... the young pair were doe-eyed about the prospects of the future.