Sand between my toes
[html]

Ello Again! word count:436

The wolfess made her way towards pack lands. She knew she was close, she had been traveling on the coast for a while in search of someone new to meet. She had been trying to become the Ambassador of pheonix valley, but the only way she could do that was if she got familiar with all the pack lands at souls and started to meet other ack members. She had been traveling around for quite sometime but only now did Ren decided to start approaching pack lands and meeting with "the locals."

She wasnt sure why Cour Des Miracles was first on the list, but she had heard rumors that the pack had contained many different kinds of wolves. It was a definate peak in her interest, she guessed that that may have been the reason why she seeked them out. Ren shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk. She had caught the scent of the pack a while back but now the marker was much more deffinate as she approached the borderlines. The marked area filled her nose and she had to sneeze to clear it and try to sniff out any approaching wolves.

Finally after waiting a while a scent reached her nose and she smiled. It was just a hint of the smell and she had to really work to find it, but there was someone around here, they could still be miles off. She tilted her head back and called out her greeting to the pack members. Perhaps then she could get someones attention quicker and learn about the area more. She wasnt sure if she would stay in pack lands for long though. She had found an abandoned den about ten or so miles back. It wasnt in the best of shape due to the neglegance of being cared for, but it would do for the evening.

Ren sat down in the sand and waited patiently for someone to approach her call. She hoped that she wasnt being rude or anything. She slowly drew circles around in the sand and kept herself entertained by watching the various wildlife of a seagull or other animals walk around the area. The area itself was beautiful and decided that, if she made friends today, she would have to visit more often. The wind brought a stronger scent of a pack member approaching. Ren dusted her self off and waited happily for the person to greet her, hoping that the meeting would not be a bad one. She wanted to see Pheonix Valley have as many alliances as anyone else would want for thier pack.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:313 OOC: Big Grin

Niro was working on training with Tobias today. He seemed content about listening to the young man, it was almost unnerving. Ever since Gregor came into the pictures Tobias had been acting… well like Marahute, as though he was hatched to Niro. Though he knew he wasn’t; the bird was older than the wolf was. He wasn’t going to complain in any way… it was strange yes, but oddly nice. He was even getting along with Marahute for a change.

He heard in the near distance a howl at the border of the packlands. Wondering who it was Niro whistled for the two to follow him. He knew they would stick to the sky but that was all he could expect. His walk to the borders was quick. He spotted the wolf that had voiced her presense and moved closer to her. She seemed friendly enough, but he still wondered what she was doing here…well only one way to find out.

Hello my name is Niro Takekuro, and you are at the borders of Cour des Miracles.

He said politely. He knew first impressions worked wonders. He didin’t want to seem hostile in any way nor did he want to seem like he was over friendly. Like he would just igve up the pack at a whim. It was all about the balance he thought as he smiled at the young woman. He was juggling why she could be here. He remembered that some came just to meet new people others came to trade, and even more rare these days, some came to join the pack. The latter thought was not an option though unless she was not enjoying her time at the pack she was in. He could smell it was one that was close by but also one he didn’t think he’d visited or even met anyone from. This intrigued him.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Ren smiled at the approaching male. He seemed nice, she noticed the birds above as they strangly kept pace with the wolf. How interesting....but strange, I'll have to ask about them sometime She thought to herself as the wolf finally spoke to her. She offered him a kind look "I should hope I was! Otherwise I would be very lost and confused at the moment. I'm sorry I'm being alittle rude. My name is Rendall, it's nice to meet you Niro, I have come from Pheonix Valley in hopes of learning alittle bit about your pack. I'm hoping to become ambassador for mine but in order for that I have to get to know all of you guys first."She stood relaxed, hoping not to make the male feel aggression towards her. She didnt approach him, it would have meant crossing into pack lands, and since the invitation wasnt open yet, she kept her respected distance.

She continued to observed the birds above until she got uncomfortable and shifted for a minute. "So..uh, Niro how long have you been a part of this pack?"She wasnt sure how to start a convo but she decided to start there, hoping the male wouldnt take any offence to her asking about himself .

<style type="text/css">
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 309!

His first impression was on the slight rude side as she basically told him that she should know where she was, but Niro bit his lip. She did apologize and that’s all that Niro needed. She told him where he came from, though he was not familiar with it, he had heard of the place before. He knew its general direction, but had not traveled that way before.

It is good to meet you Rendall. I should say that would be a very interesting job to be an ambassador, though possibly dangerous in times of war…

He hoped there wouldn’t be war but he knew that he did not get his way all the time. He found that war could be possible. Especially after all he’d been through. Her question made Niro think, how long had it been? Orin had been the one to teach him about the moon and months and years, and the calander days… So when he figured out what day it was he had a bright smile on his face.

I have been here for a year.

He said. He was thinking though… had it really been that long? He couldn’t believe it, it was hard to think about yet so very exciting for him. As he said that Marahute finally moved down to see what was going on. The golden eagle was huge. In fact she was bigger than his head, so when she landed on his shoulder he could feel himself turning lopsided for a second before he made himself stand straight. The amber eyes of the eagle looked at the female before her, and was eyeing her, not sure what to make of this wolf. Marahute had grown up with wolves so she was use to them, but after Niro had his accident she had become much more protective of him.

<style>
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ren was about to speak but before she could even take a breath an eagle had flown down and settled itself on the males shoulder. She atared in awe for a moment before glancing away, not wanting to be rude. She readjusted her gaze on the wolf. "Well, I guess you could say that I would help try and prevent war as best as possible, though you can never really prevent whats meant to happen." She offered the wolf a gentle smile, she knew what was in wait should the conflict between Inferni and Pheonix Valley grow again, but for some reason, especially in recent events, the thought didnt scare her. It instead excited her. Though she wasnt quite ready to admit all that just yet. The large bird caught her eye again "That is a very lovely bird. Does it belong to you?" She wasnt sure of the birds gender so, instead of making a serious idiot of herself she waited to comment on anything near it.

The great avian seemed to be eyeing her, she didnt mind. If the bird belonged to the male then, like any part of the pack, it would try to protect the wolf. In a gesture of respect and kindness, she bowed alittle to the bird, showing that she meant no harm to the one named Niro "Hello to you as well." she spoke kindly to the bird. Ren remembered seeing statues in egypt the closely resembled the falcon, they must have been something or serious worth to the humans. To the wolves though, they made good companions, she knew of a few wolves that had been paired with such animals.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 236

Niro nodded uncertainly when she spoke. In some ways she was right, with enough hostility there was nothing that it could be quite difficult getting out of a war. There was still always a slight chance that one could save it though.

One word could change the course of many actions though.

Niro pointed out. He smiled up at Marahute, who was finally settled and turned back to the young woman before him as she spoke about his bird.

Thank you, but she doesn’t really belong to me, she is a companion though. This is Marahute.

Niro said proudly. He remembered when he could carry her in one hand. Those days were gone forever though. She was now almost full grown and able to fly and hunt on her own. He knew she was trained well enough too, she could scout for large prey and hunt for small prey, though these days she came back with less and less even for herself, so Niro knew that pickings were slim. He couldn’t wait until spring when all the animals bred and made sure their populations were accounted for. Marahute ruffled her feathers when she saw that the woman was talking to her, and Niro couldn’t help a chuckle at the bird.

She’s quite a vain bird, she loves attention.

He commented, but she didn’t move or make another sound but just stared at the wman before them.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
OOC: Hey sorry about all that, my computer had a virus o.O

Ren smiled when the male talked of his coompanion. It was good to see how some people still loved and respected the creatures in the wilderness around them. She couldnt help but chuckle alittle bit when he mentioned his companion being vain. "Its nice to meet you Marahute." She smiled again before her mind brought her duty back on hand. Ambassador remember? Her mind seemed to whisper her duties to her, she sighed lightly, she would have to come back when duty didnt call her here and talk more of falcons and the prevention of war with the male. He seemed like the type of person she could have a decent conversation with.

"Do forgive me, would you mind showing me around your pack lands? I would love to become more familiar with the place you call home." She really hoped noone thought her as a spy. She wasnt even close to even thinking of betraying the packs she came to know. Even though her loyalties where with her pack it would also be her duty to help Geneva and Jefferson help keep peace, even if that meant keeping the secrets of the land with her own self. Her paws where barely touching pack lines, she wanted to cross in but she waited so very patiently for the males welcome into his packland. If she was hoping to set up an alliance with the pack then she didnt want to do anything stupid to screw it up.
[html]

Word Count → 205 :: This is a crappy post I'm sorry ; ;

He thought about her request for a second, they were not on bad terms with Phoenix Valley and he’s shown loners around, so he saw no reason not to Show Randell around. He looked at her and nodded motioning to follow him.

We do have a rather big territory, but I think I can manage to show you some of our highlights to our territory.

Niro said, thinking of the hotel and the shore as well as the cliffs, not to mention the river that ran through the territory. There was so much around that he could show her, but he figured he’d just give her a small enough tour, show her the village and the coast, even the stables if she wanted to. He figured those were the key things she wanted to see as she was wanting to be the ambassador to her own pack.

So what kinds of places are you looking to see then? I will be able to show you just about anything really.

Except what house his leader lived in, Niro thought silently. She could call for him if she wanted to know that. Niro would not have liked someone showing off exactly where he lived to just anyone.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the icky short post

Ren was so happy to be accepted into the area, she fallowed after the male exceitedly. She looked up at him "Well I was hoping mainly to cover the general areas. No need to show me anything real personal, just how things generally work around here and how mainly your pack gets around. Just normal things. Like if you were showing a new-comer around." She walked quietly next to him thinking about what else she would want to see. Ren didnt really know the land so she wasnt sure what to say other than that.

She continued walking not really sure what to say "So where to first?" She wagged her tail happily. Anxious about what she was going to see or who she might meet in her days visiting fallowing up this meeting. The woman kept her pace even, much like her breath, she didnt put an attempt to surpass or fall behind the male, but rather stay next to him as her equal.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 209 OOC: :3

Niro nodded and began taking a more direct route, he was headed to the town that lay in the midsts of the miracles pack. He was not use to showing others around, he had never really had an encounter with any new members of the pack, but he was glad to show her around. The time it took for them was short as they were close to the town in any case.

This is the town… now I can’t pronounce the name worth my life so I’m afraid that I cannot help you there.

He said as they started taking the main route throught the small town. Most of the houses were shabby and unlived in. there was possibly treasures beyond wonders in some of these houses but Niro never really went inside any. It was mostly deserted, but he knew that a few of the members lived there.

Most of the wolve’s don’t live here but it’s one of our only towns around here.

He said, their walk through was slow, and he was now headed to the shore where he had once helped Orin fix up the lighthouse that remained while she did not.

What is your pack like? I have never visited many other packs myself.

<style>
</style>[/html]