[M] SNAP!!
[html]

Here we are, threading, then SNAP!, It happens >DD

WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 8th post. Reader discretion is advised.
image credit

There he was, wandering the borders again. He had learned a lot from Liliana already, and was planning in finding some animals Anathema could use, such as mountain goats, birds, or, if lucky, some horses. So far, no good. Not even a faint track

Even so, the Russian male did not gave up; it wasn't much of his favorite word for... pretty much any situation. He didn't reached the rank of Captain for giving up. Au contraire, it was the only thing he did not do.

The man kept on creeping around the boarders of his pack, eyes, nose and ears attent for any possible animals around worth catching. The sun was in the third quarter of the sky globe, between sunset and noon. By a single formula, he could tell it was still some few hours until sunset, so he was okay for now.

Suddenly, his ears popped. So hard it actually hirted. The storm was getting closer now. And it sure had grown to one big ass one, that's for sure. And it for sure it wasn't good. Not one bit.

He shook that away; maybe there were some animals hiding away from the coming weather somewhere. And he sure wnted to find said place.

The foreign male jumped from boulder to boulder until her reached a small clearing in the middle of the mountains. The soil had some grass growing between the small rocks and pebbles, and some few trees made a nice hide-out. It surely was the perfect spot for a small ahven during this storm. Just great!

He began to wander around, a long rope pending from his leather belt, laced in a wide lasso in the point, was ready in one of his hands. Liliana had taught him to lae wild animals not long ago, so he had most of it still fresh on his mind. And whenever he saw an animal, he'd simply sneak close enough and lace it out. At least he wouldn't be returning home empty handed. Or so he hoped.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC- Set today?

The male wasn't hiding himself very well. Perhaps because he didn't know the Spaniard was watching him. The gold male lay in the bushes with his head on his paws. He was tired and bored, deciding to spread himself out on a dirty floor, wasn't his best idea, but it was as good as any place to relax. 'Hey' he greeted the newcomer as he stood, yawned and shook the dirt from his flanks. He strolled into the open and dumped himself next to the male, no caring if he went for his throat. 'I'm J'adore Austral'. He took his time shifting, watching his hind legs lengthen almost as if he was hyponotised and shaking his mane and it grew and fell in his eyes. He pulled it back and balanced it behind his ears. 'How you feeling?' he asked. J'adore himself was feeling as if he'd just sniffed a pound of crack, but as Valinta had warn him, if she ever caught him with drugs he'd be in deep crap. She didn't specifiy. She didn't need to. He was treading carefully around her as of recently, she was now at a stage were she was prone to flip out at him for no reason. He treated these as the norm and carried on. It was nice to be away from his family, for once. He didn't have to rush around for Vee and he could be his own man. And god did it feel good!
[html]

Yep, sounds good to me <3 image credit

A sudden sound called out for the attention of the male, whom, in an instinctive move, drew out the hunting knife from his ankle holster, rose the fur from his neck and down his spine, and rose his tail in a vertical position, in a warning.

Purple eyes instantly found the source, pupils contracted in a threat, pearl white fangs exposed to the dim light of the day. A deep, gutural growl sprouted from deep in his chest. The form of the fellow wolf was small built, but some muscles were showing beneath the beige brown fur. Dark brown spiked mohawk styled mane adorned the head and neck of him, the color inking his back and shoulder, to the tip of the tail, and a pale beige belly and chest completed the coloring. His eyes were white orbs, so the Russian couldn't tell if he was blind or not, but wouldn't hurt his chances on hoping he couldn't see. The precise direction they pointed at him didn't look like one of a blind wolf. And a twisted scar crossed his left eye. From where the intruder earned it, Liev sure wouldn't waist time in asking.

The other offered his name, and asked how did he felt. An intruder, and a nutcase? That surely was not good....

"You. J'adore. I do not wish to rude to you, even less have to chase you out, but I must inform you're inside Anatheman territory, and trespassers are not allowed here, and one can only enter under the invitation of a pack member, which I believe you have not been. Therefore, I'll politely ask you to leave these lands, for your own safety." The male spoke, his thick accented voice serious and almost scary in it's coldness and lack of emotion. Purple orbs stared intently at grayish eyes, showing he would not be making the same verbal warning again.

Though the other did not appear to be much of a threat - he carried no weapon of anykind; close to him, at least -, but he knew better than anyone it was the crazy ones that were the most dangerous.

Of course, like Skye Collins said that day, searching for her parents, he might not know a new pack had settled there. Just like that. But now that Liev had told him so, all he could say was that he did not know and leave. Not that it would happen, just like that. One could be much more stubborn and thick-headed than that, but one could hope. And he sure hoped he would not have tto shed blood today. He just wasn't in the mood to, but if he had, so it would be.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
</style>
[/html]
J'adore yawned and rolled his eyes, 'New pack, haven't figured out the invisi-lines yet..' he shrugged and went want to relaxing against a rock. 'For my own safety?' he scoffed and giggled a bit aswell. Yeah, like this guys could do any harm. He was used to hard work in hot countries, so he didn't tired easily. He was agile and cat-like, he had little to fear, one-on-one. 'Now it's a bit rude, to not leave a name, huh?' he mocked disappointment. 'I have no reason to fight you, if I go back to my family covered in scars what are they gonna think? Rivalry between AniWaya and Anathema? Huh, Alaki's already sorted that one' he jibed gesturing to the temporary rip in his chest. Valinta would kill him if he came back injured again, despite how it ended last time, he was sure the poor woman would have a mental breakdown. 'Put the knife away, snowplough' he smiled at his nickname for the nameless wolf. His hand slid to his own bag and produced out a large, sharper knife. In fact it was sharpened last week, must be fate he mused as he held it loosly, showing no threat. He really couldn't be bothered to fight right now, but he wasn't just going to up and leave after the stranger had been quite rude to him, was he?
[html]

image credit

The male didn't seem to realise with who he was messing with. The Russian man was not only a great warrior, but also very tough and resistent. Not a few months ago, he was fighting with polar bears in the middle of huge blizzards! He might not be quick, but he sure was strong, and knew where to hit. Either to stun, knock out, or worse, kill.

He let the other spoke, and when he drew out a bigger blade, he couldn't help but to actually feel sorry about that guy. If he thought it would scare the pale grey man, he could never underestimate the ex-Captain any further. The man had fought and won three on one battles all by himself, and with his hunting knife alone.

However, when the intruder called him snowplough, it was the last drop. For a second, a heat wave resounded inside his body, bringing out every possible display of anger and dominance possible to him, including a loud, infuriated roar from his throath. The foreing luperci, however, only waited for the wave of pure anger vanish on its own, until his body had return to the state it was before, taking in deep, noisy breaths. The warrior was not that sensitive, but when an intruder DARED to insult him on his own territory, it would sinply grind his gears to such an extreme....!

Once his feelings were under control again, he stared at the male, who kept playing around with his knife, displaying how "threateningly" well he could manage it on his slender fingers, the other sighed, and a few choked breaths escaped his throat, looking like he was losing his breath. And his was. The sound of the chokes and sobs turned louder, until they finally grew into a reconizable laughter.

And not just any laughter.

He was truly amused at the male's guts, or simply the utmost imbecility of the tan man. Once he was done laughing, he looked at the trespasser, a smirk on his lips, and dangerously cold and hard purple eyes squeeshed in a slight frown.

"You think I was rude? I'll show you rude..." The other said, beggining to spin his own knife between his fingers, though in a much swifter manner, making it almost just a glint of silver. He shut his eyes in a trickster, mocking way, the smirk still deep on his face. "You know, J'adore? I'm not sure what caused you to fight with Alaki, but it must of have been for a reason. And I really don't care which was. All I know is that, with such an attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if it was because you disrespected him like you're doing now. And Im very hard to get me mad like you just did right now. So I'll just say this." He spoke, but then stopped the blade on his hand in the middle of a movement, eyes now open and dangerously cold, like the winter in his former pack. "If it's the second time you try to threaten and pick a fight with Anathema, then you are not representing your pack here. It's not an issue between AniWaya and Anathema, but an issue between J'adore Austral against Anathemans. Therefore, I'd have no problem in chasing you off, or worse, kill if, if needed be. And I'd gladly go myself to AniWaya explain why I did so. I've been there before to train with miss Liliana, and we had no trouble concerning a tension between our packs. I believe because there is none." He said, and then rested his eyes closed and restarted spinning his knife around once again. "And you know what? Don't call me 'snowplough'. If you are doing so because I gave you no name, then know my name is Liev Ivanovich Morozov. But call me Liev; if you must. So, if you call me 'snowplough' once more, I'll take it as an insult; one more to add to the list. Mister J'adore." He said, making a pont in deepening his voice whenever he mentioned the low "nickname" or the traspassr's name.

Then, he stopped the knife once again, and held it out with and outstretched arm, point the slightlycurved tip towards the other's blade. "One more thing: do ,i>not think I'd be threatened by your weapon. just ebcause your blade is larger, doesn't mean I cannot win you on a fight. This dagger I hold killed many that thought the same way, so do not underestimate me. And you should know better than that." he spoke, his voice deeper and more colder than ever, a tone he hadn't yet used since he joined Anathema.

"I'll be asking you one more time: leave these lands, or I'll be forced to take harsher methods to convince you so. Know that I will not say the same thing thrice." The Russian spojke, his accent deepening thanks for his pre-fight tensioning. He could almost feel they going to fight. So, he readied all the muscles in his body, plus his brain, heart and soul. And he had only wished to capture some wild animals. Well, not that the other was acting unlike them...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC- Lets say this thread is set by the borders.

J'adore shook his head, 'Your friend was strolling around the quartz shoreline, like death warmed up. I told him to lighten up' he added plainly noticing a spot where the border was infact marked. 'I' not afari by your weapon either' he been face to face with a cannon before, 'You think it's big to kill people? Cowards kill people, and I have problem with Anathemans, just Alaki'. He stepped over the border line. 'Oh and you talk to muhc' he said lightening his voice. He turned to leave and left with the simple words, 'See ya! Liev...'.He was tempted to muttered 'snowplough' under his breath, but decided not to as it would be dissrepesctfu; afater he had asked him not to, he sighed and took a few steps forward. Slipping his knife into his bag, he made sure to pull out his pen knife aswell. Liev was pompous, of course J'adore didn't have a problem with him, just Alaki. He thought he was so tough, it didn't make you a man to kill. Being a man meant being able to overcome a conflict verbally. He'd fought lynxes as a cub in the mountains, in the very south of Spain, lions had emigrated from Africa, he'd fought them too. And bears too, he had also swam out from the coast quite far and found himself fending off a shark. It wasn't a large one, but it's teeth were like daggers. He wasn't heavily built, he didn't look like much. He wasn't very strong either, but he was fast and if push come to shove he'd fight!
[html]

Aye-aye! <3image credit

When the male told his skinny side of the story, the man couldn't help but to ignore it. He said he didn't care about it, and he meant it. But when he said he wasn't scared of his weapon, and that killing wasn't much of an issue, and tha his afairs were with Alaki alone, he also did not mind. He knew killing wasn't all that hard to do, but he would if needed. Luckily, he had enough of a tongue to be able to get rid of problems just by talking.

And he didn't talk all that much. The Russian wasn't a man of many words, but when he had to speak his mind, he never held back.

When the other drew off his knife and began to retreat, the pale grey man relaxed his stance, only leaving his tail rose vertically. More by instinct, until the threat was gone for good. "Thank you, J'adore. Return to your pack safely." He spoke, now able to be truly gentle to the intruder. Since he had backed down, there was no need to be as agressive as before. His wishes for the tan man were truly honest, and it was clear in his voice.

When the man began to escape his sight, he replaced the hunting knife in the holster, though his hands still rested on the handle. Just in case...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 1524
o.o Whoops. Wrote a fair amount xD Well, good thing we made this M is all i can say <.<

A soft, freezing burst of wind spiked at his tall form. One of the downsides of being in optime form was that there was more exposure to the weather. If he was going to be spending more time in his two-legged form he was going to have to invest in some clothes eventually; but clothes didn’t suit him. They made him look weak, wearing clothes seemed to say ‘Hey, I can’t even cope with some light weather’. Humph, he wouldn’t ware clothes; he was fine and more then capable of withstanding a light chill. But to help things he sped up to a light jog, leaving a trail of foot prints in the snow behind him.

His mind wondered to the white female that seemed to fill his head every day now; avoiding trees and objects by instinct rather than thought. Every waking minute he found himself worrying about her, only feeling at ease when she was within his sight. Where was Selene now? Was she wrapped up warm, he hoped so. It irritated him how drawn he found himself to her; everything she did was suspicious, but no matter what he couldn’t stop worrying about her.

Needing a change of thought subject, he began to concentrate on his task at hand; walking the border. The more he found himself interacting with the pack, the more protective he found himself being of it. This had now reached the point where he disliked being away from home for long periods of time and he often found himself walking the borders. But today was different; he wasn’t walking the borders out of a need to protect his home. No, he was trying to keep himself busy, to keep himself from going to the white female; she had her own life and he had his. He was in no position to impose or have a say in what she does, last time he was way out of line. But within the caves temptation lay and so he choose to stay out of them. For now. And god dammit, he was thinking of her again; his hand slammed into his forehead out of irritation. Why couldn’t things be nice and simple. Black and white, good and bad, yes and no. Who the fucking hell invented maybe? He’d kill the mother fucking bastard if he was still alive!

White clouds of heavy breath came out from his mouth; he was beginning to tire. Slowing his pace he looked around, he was near a small clearing surrounded by trees and with a few rocks and boulders scattered around. One larger tree close to the clearing caught in his attention; walking up to it he felt the bark and then tested a few of the lower branches. Yes, the tree should hold his weight, time for a little nap maybe?

Tying his new found Katana to his waist; he grabbed onto one of the lower branches and climbed his way up until he was high within the branches. Shifting around for comfort, he placed his arms behind his head to form a pillow and fell into a light sleep.

A dark ear twitched, picking up sounds which should not belong. Through the groggy fog of sleep he tried to focus his hearing. Nearby he picked up the sound of two males. He opened one eye, leisurely locating the pests who had awoken him from his sleep; below in the clearing stood a pack member and an intruder. Good to know someone else was watching the border, he mused. Looking at the light pack member, he recognised him to be. Love, no. That didn’t sound right. Leave? Life? Lift? What was his name again? Liev, yes. The light male was Liev.

Curiosity stuck him; he never though the older Sheppard would be one to stop someone at the border. Waking himself up he began to ears drop on the conversation.

A slight grin spread across his face as Liev pulled out a Hunting Knife, he had to admit; he was impressed. He’d have never pegged the male to respond to the situation quiet so quickly and in such a way that Key approved off. Then as the male spoke a name, something in his head lit up. J’Adore, why did that name seem so familiar? Ah! Wasn’t the name of the fowl bastard he’d fought with a while back also J’Adore. He leant forward on his branch to get a better look at the male and sure enough it was him, at the sight of the male his muzzle scrunched up in disgust. God he hated that bastard.

Mentally he sat there pleading for Liev to slit the intruder’s throat; that way he wouldn’t have to deal with the aftermaths if he did it himself. But much to his disappointment it seemed Live was aiming to settle this with words rather than fists. Such a god dammed fucking pity that was.

Thankfully the moronic fool, J’Adore, did not seem to understand his place and seemed to simply shrug off Liev’s warnings. He was starting to like J’Adore, maybe, just maybe, the guy was capable of digging his own grave? Then when J’Adore called the older, clearly more experienced male 'SNOWPLOUGH' he nearly fell from his branch. Instead, he shoved a furred hand into his jaw to muffle his laughter. Come on, come on, he pleaded with the heavens. Push his buttons just a little more, do us all a favour and get your self killed. Pretty please?

And much to his delight, Liev sure seemed pissed off. But the best bit was; were the two of them really having a pissing contest over who’s got the biggest weapon. His hand instinctively moved to his Katana, he itched to jump in and let the weapon taste blood, but from the looks of it Liev had the situation sorted.

After Liev finished verbally education J’Adore, it seemed the intruder still felt the need to act cocky and correct the elder. So he has no problem with Anathema, just me, Key mused. Well.. If he really wants another taste of me, he is more than welcome to. But key was sure to return what he received this time, in fact he’d return things twice over. So maybe J’Adore would no longer yearn for his flavour?

Irritation drew his brows together, darkening his expression as J’Adore began to leave. Was Liev seriously going to let that fowl creature walk away after he intruded upon our lands? Now we can’t be having that can we?

Reaching to the string around his waist he tightened the knot around the Saya, moving his hand to the Tsuka ito, tightening it so that he had a good, firm hold. Then, he shuffled to the edge of his branch and pushed himself of it’s ledge.

Reaching the ground he landed with a loud thud; sure, he could have gotten down in a discrete manor. But he wanted to be heard. He wanted the two to be aware of his presence, but just in case he loudly stormed over, out into the opening. Once there he threw open his mouth and let loose a deep growl. He wanted their attention and he wanted it now; he was not going to sit by and let that sleezball walk away from this without a scratch. Over his dead body he would.

First, turning to Liev he lightened his expression slightly. “You really gonna let him walk away without so much as a scratch?” his expression showing clear disapproval.

But he wasn’t hear to scold Liev for his actions. Dipping his foot into the soft snow he tested and felt around for ice and the depth of the snow. It was light; it shouldn’t hinder movement to badly. Moving his free hand to this Saya he drew his blade The black Saya fell back into place; hollow and empty without it’s weapon to snugly fill it up.

“Gotta say guys..” he ran a finger lightly down the blade’s Ha “If we’re comparing to see who has the biggest, I’d say that sadly boys, it would have to be mine” a huge grin spread to his face. He simply couldn’t resist making the comment.

Now he had to get to the serious business. Turning to J’Adore he shouted to the living male filth. “Oi! You turned into a chicken or something recently? You seemed to have the balls to approach Anathema but not enough to stay and pay us a visit, not even a small welcome for an acquaintance? Such a shame. And here I was planning on sending you Christmas cards and everything each year! Did you’re parents not teach you any manners?” Yup, he was still pissed about the manners comment J’Adore had made towards him last time.

“Let me make this very clear to you, nice and simple: You die here and now”. And this time he wouldn’t be the one loosing; he was different now and this was his home. He was going to soak Anathema grounds with that filths blood. His expression darkened; hints of his unstable nature peeking through.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
J'adore shook his head at Alaki's comments, turning to Liev, the male who was honourable enough to let him walk, he spoke simple words. 'Liev, help me', he wan't a coward, but maybe his pack mate could keep him at bay. He wasn't in the mood to fight, everything was going right for him. He had smiled at Alaki's joke but the realised who he was dealing with and drew it into a neutral scowl. Perhaps Liev would gain his respect by helping him out, J'adore opened his mouth 'Didn't know this was your pack...' Not point in lying. If he had the necklace with him he may had fended him off with the returning of his trinket, sadly his downfall was the fact that it was on his table. He thought for a second, 'I have your necklace, it was broken when I found it. I repaired it for you, spare me a fight and I shall return it now'. Would he believe him? It was worth a try. Maybe he was decent enough to trust a man who had no intentions to fight. 'Leiv can come as back up for you...' Alaki was silent and Liev, another pack mate may have been the way to go. He gulped slightly and frowned, hand slipping to his knife.
[html]

<3 image credit

A loud thud against the weak snow made the gray man take out his knife again, but then he reconized the darker shape. Alaki. God, this was not good...

Now the foreigner would have to deal with that thick-headed adrenaline-addicted warrior as well. "Alaki, please. It's not on me to attack someone that could be easily talked into leaving. And that's what was going to happen, before you stormed in!" He said, his voice clearly annoyed, but with the nosy man, not with the intruder. Luckily, though, he had enough experience in dealing with both the personalities.

He then began to talk about his blade was the longest, and the older man trolled his eyes in annoyance. The only reason they were comparing was for the matter that the size didn't matter, as long as you could use the weapon well. The warrior was still young, and he had a lot to learn. Yet, he turned to the tan AniWayan, and the Rusian, felt the tension between them, the hate-hate relaitionship more than clear the way they look at eachother. The tension surrounding them turn unconfortable and threatened to turn violent soon. So not good...

The now pacific intruder begged for his help, but the Russian knew Alaki enough to know that he wasn't so easily convinced, eben more against fighting with his favorite enemy. "Please, Alaki, step down. J'adore was just leaving, and as he said, I could go with him to get your necklace." He said, knowing nothing about that trinket they were talking about. Yet, he began to walk closer to the armed gray male, purple eyes dre serious when he spoke the next words. "You're not fit to fight right now. I've seen it in you; you're addicted tot he adrenaline rush. Just like Theodore. If you fight like this, someone will get hurt, and it might end up not being the one you wished to hit. Trust me, I've seen more than enough of it to know that much. So, do a favor to everyone here, and step down." he spoke, accented, husky voice sharp like his onw dagger. The only thing he wished was to avoid this uneeded fight, and to secure no one came out unharmed from this short encounter. But all he could do was try to convince the young warrior to do so.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
Word Count: 637

In Character

The fingers upon his right hand tightened around his Katana's handle, the black cord providing suitable grip. He continued to run his other hand down the length of the blade, his finger gently moving along the edge. Pushing slightly into the blade his finger stopped close to the point, his eyes turning to rest upon Liev.

Was the grey male being serious? How could he even consider letting such filth walk away unscratched after all of that? It seemed so illogical. A slow sigh passed through his lips, his hand reaching to his head as he shook it side to side in disbelief. “You see, that's the very problem. You shouldn't have to talk them into leaving” his expression darkened slightly, eyes narrowing and lips curling back to reveal teeth. “They should know better than to approach in the first place.” he paused, considering his next words “And, tossers like him” a dark hand vaguely indicated in J'Adore's direction “need to be taught rather than talked to. They need to learn that approaching Anathema borders and crossing them is not okay.”

His blue eyes returned to watching J'Adore, tracking his movements; his every breath, every twitch. He would miss nothing and would be ready for the male if he choose to make a move. But maybe the freak had seriously gone chicken? For he was begging for help, a truly delightful sight to see. “Sooo weak. Sooo pathetic. When the the temperatures gets hot he can't handle the heat, so he goes crying for help” he spat at the ground and shook his head in disgust, his black hair swaying with the movement. So pathetic, how had he ever been bested by such a weak fool? A low chuckle came from the male, he must have been on a really off day. Oh the embarrassment to have lost to such a weakling.

Shifting his body, he moved into a basic fighting stance. He'd read over the books he'd found along side his weapon and they were mainly about looking after it, very little about using it. But from the diagrams, he'd been able to make out one or two stances, not that they would be any use. Yet, since he had the Katana with him he might as well strike a pose and look the part, then aim to chop like you would with any old knife; that way he might manage to do some damage, and if all else fails he can hit J'Adore with it. All that mattered was that he looked the part, for how was j'Adore to know that he couldn't actually use the weapon?

As he prepared for his attack, he watched as J'Adore continued to grovel. Nothing he said interested him until the mention of a necklace. Then everything froze, his body stiffening into the fighting stance,his surroundings seemed to move in slow motion. Necklace? My necklace? “Jay' necklace...” he whispered with a pained voice. His eyes widened, the bright blue eyes freezing like the rest of him, he stood there simply staring at J'Adore.

Light reflected from his blade as he altered the angle he held it at. He heard nothing, Liev's attempts at persuading him to not fight fell upon death ears. His knees bent slightly and then he kicked off, charging towards J'Adore. “So it was you? You mother fucking filthy child of a whore!” he screamed at the tan male which was soon followed up by a loud feral growl.

Everyone had heard about seeing red. Very few seemed to take the saying seriously, but he was going to see red. He was going to coat everything as far as the eye could see with the dirty pile of shit's blood.

This was no longer a game, this was personal.

<style>
.Alaki-green p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Alaki-green b {color:#2c5e5c;}
.Alaki-green-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Alaki-green-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#2c5e5c; text-shadow:#718585 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki-green-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Alaki-green {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1c6c1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/422/tableki.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
J'adore rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, 'I'm Spanish, I was born into the heat', he murmered, almost calling Alaki an idiot. He shook his head. His mind rolling back to the fact that a few seconds ago he was on pack lands, 'As I told Liev, I did not know I was on packlands...' It was the truth, as far as he knew it was a recently established pack, he didn't mean harm. Alaki flashed anger as J'adore mentioned his necklace. J'adore frowned, not realising the attachment between Alaki and 'Jay's' necklace had most porbably caused a larger rift between the two males. The Spaniard had promised his half-mate he wouldn't fight, but it seemed as if his promise was failing him now. 'Yes' he said slowly, 'I found it after our fight, the cord had snapped and it took it to mend it. I had no idea this was your pack, if I had I would have brought it with me'. Again he was being sincere, Alaki had never specified his pack and J'adore wasn't to have known. If Alaki would allow him, and perhaps Liev and himself, to leave the Anatheman grounds he would glady take them to his hut and return his charm. 'Liev tell him' he turned to Liev with a serious face, turning to Alaki he spoke again, 'Come with me. Liev will come to. It'll be two against one...' He meant to say 'If worst comes to worst', but decided it was tempting fate. 'I promise' he tried again, if what he said before didn't change his mind, he was sure Alaki would attack in the next few seconds.
I'm. SO. Sorry. for the lateness

Alaki bursted into flames as J'adore mentined his necklace, at it grew more and more, supressed anger turning into open profanities towards the Spaniard, or so the tan male said he was. The intruder still tried to reason with the gray warrior, but the Russian knew it was done for. The way his blue eyes stared murderously at the AniWayan was enough for Liev's muscles to tense further, antecipating the furious attack from his packmate.

"Brace yourself." He spoke, warning the tan Ferrari male of the unstopable force ready to blow from the darker Anatheman, and to the soon-to-be attacker, for he would put an end to this fight, no matter who would start it, or if he got himself wounded in the process. He would not allow unecessary bloodspill. And if it happened, the ex-Captain would make sure Naniko would be hearing about it.

The three lonely souls in the scene were mentally and physically prepared for that battle, iminent as it was to all of them. One was enfuriated beyond reason and common sense, completely unacceptable to a warrior. One wasn't exactly hesitant, but didn't wish for that fight; not that he would back down when things blew up. The remaining one was in a gray state. He did not wished to take sides in that threeway fight: he wanted to keep the mess to a minimun.

And all he wanted was a calm morning of trainning on his new-adquired skills.

But as the saying said, nothing turns out the way you want...
[html]

WEEE! I replied!!
Just to be clear: Key is not going to Kill or even seriously harm J'Adore before anyone gets the wrong idea :')

Brace yourself, huh? Why? What reason does he have to interfere with me. This is Anathema borders and that filth is an intruder. He deserves to be killed, so why is Liev trying to stop me?

Irritation sparked within him, another negative emotion entering the males’ unstable state. Turning back he looked the male in the eye to make sure he knew he was being serious. “Stay the fuck out of the Liev” he growled at the older Anzu, “I will not be responsible for what happens to you. You have been warned” he hissed at the male, his voice lowering even more. But Liev was not his main concern, that argument could wait, killing a tosser couldn’t.

A grin broke out as he turned back to J’Adore and continued making his way toward the feeble male. Within his mind he could imagine tearing into the fools throat, sinking his teeth in, the tan male’s blood pouring into his mouth and the the last few breath of regret the male would take. Yes, he’d enjoy killing him.

Titling his Katana so that the edge faced towards J’Adore he charged forward and took a swing at the male; this is where his combat plan became abit hazy. He had yet to really practice with the weapon and so was making things up as he went, as a result the blade struck nothing but air, but made a slight sound as the blade sliced through the air; he’d miss judged the distance between him and J’Adore. Yet, delighted laughter burst from him at the sound he had made, “Such a pity, if only that hit… Dead, blood, such a glorious outcome it would have had” he mumbled to himself.

But he had missed, the bastard was still alive. Such a god dammed shame. He need to die, why was he still standing? He released his frustration with a threatening growl, it was low and rumbled with his throat in a satisfying manner. His grip on his weapon tightened and loosened as he fought to calm himself a little; fighting with too much blood lust would get him killed, not that he’d mind dying. But dying was not a possibility here, for J’Adore was to weak, to pathetic to kill him. He almost pitied the male.

Blue eyes glared at J’Adore, his weapon switching sides in his hand. In a quick hard motion he swung up and smashed the back of the blade into the male’s arm.

“Oooh, that’s gonna leave a bruise” he giggled, stepping back an creating some distance between the two, pleased with his work. He’s kill him slowly for stealing that necklace. Slowly and painfully.

The two attacks had happened quickly and one successfully, he’d like to see Liev stop him now!

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3997af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #688081; }
.allifreebei03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei03 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#a1c1c2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e1ebe5; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei03-border1 {width:482px; border:2px solid #3997af; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei03-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #66aab8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#463+
Table By Alli <3

[/html]
[html]

Finished, bit of PP hur!

Alaki had, undoubtedly got a few good shots. He was more than a decent match for the Spaniard. Though despite the Russian's hard attempts, J'adore found the side of Alaki's blade slaaming against his arm. The blade hadn't hit but the sheer for was painful enough.

Reaching for his blades, he chanced his life and turned away for a split second. On return he charged forward at a comfortable speed, better than when they had battled on the shoreline, and while racing past his opponent, slashing across. As he turned to look at the grey male he noticed with a scowl, that he indeed had not hit his rival where he wanted to. Instead he had made a nasty, but not deep cut on his jawline.

He was lucky to have Liev here. As the two males scrapped, the Russian stood between them. Focused only on keeping them apart, he suffered a few scrathes himself. The two warring males stumbled back and took a few seconds to catch their breaths. Ignoring Alaki's forgein curses he, between puffs, asked Liev if he was okay.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bcb7be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #42344a; }
.jadorfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; text-align:center;}
.jadorfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#42344a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebe01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bcb7be; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #1a141d; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #786e7d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Alaki did not hold his warning and dashed forward, threatening the Spaniard. He attempted to stop him on his tracks, but wasn't fast enough and the dark gray man slipped through his fingers, slashing to the tan man. Luckily, it missed, and while he went back to his tracks, the katana hit J'Adore's shoulder hardly. Soon, however, the prey turned into the hunter and began to cut the air in front of him, finally hitting a strike on Alaki's jaw.

Before anymore moves could be made, the Russian got between the two of them. One of them hit his knee and his flank before he shoved the two fighters away from himself and from themselves, using the jet of adrenaline those hits gave him. The drops of blood dripped ever so slowly from the small cuts, but it only meant they caused a sharp and stingy pain, usually worst then the horrible, breath-taking pain a deep slice on his guts. Purple eyes shown his pain, but not his face or body. Only the anger that the other Anatheman had actually attacked him in order to get to the AniWayan, which might have trespassed, but was going to leave, nonetheless. And the ferrari man would of had, if the stupid warrior hadn't shown up and ruined it all.

J'Adore's voice sang from behind him, and only one of his ears shifted backwards. Not a breanch of a second of delay or hesitation came from him before he nodded in a yes to the Spaniard. His full attention was still on Alaki.

The Russian held his tail high and the fur along his spine spiked up like a porcupine's, and his purple eyes glared dangerously at the fellow packmate. He felt the anger rise on his every muscle and vein, but the Russian didn't allow it to rule his mind. It would of be a disaster, having two mad warriors. One might even get killed in the proccess.

He supported part of his weight in one of his arms while the other held his knife threateningly. Pearly white fangs appeared from a wide snarl, and a savage growl came from deep of his lungs, filling the stiff air around them and echoing lightly thanks to the trees. "I've warned you!" He said, voice mixed with the husky growl.

The Russian then used the snow to get a boost as he darted to the darker male, trying to using his blade as little as possible. His only goal was to imobilize Alaki, since J'Adore was fighting only to protect his life, not to take the life from someone else. With a tight fist, he aimed to punch Alaki's stomach of chest and take off his breath. Meanwhile, he'd knock him to the ground and attempt to hold back his arms so that he couldn't escape his grasp.

It was just the plan, though.
[html]

Word Count: 705
Sorry 'bout the hold out. My reply sucks, but i hope you get the gist of what's going on @_@ Btw, Key is generally making no sense. He's lost it and his thought process is messed up >.<

Key’s joy was short lived, for the party pooper, well, pooped… Liev had finally decided to pointlessly intervene. From the way the light male was conducting himself it seemed that he was merely attempting to put a stop to the fun, not taking sides. But that was wrong… Live is pack, why is he not siding with me? That TRAITOR!

Stepping back from the lighter male, he pulled back his lips and let out a frustrated growl, his eyes glaring at the traitor. Past Live he could see his prey, still alive, still breathing. Frustration and anger raged within him; his own pack mate had stopped him from killing that bastard. That was unacceptable, simply unacceptable.

His lips pulled back once again to display his teeth, this time he noticed the sharp pain in his jaw; he’d been cut. His brows drew together in irritation, the cut upon his jaw itched as blood seeped out of it, soaking the surrounding fur. Although the wound was shall, it continued to steadily bleed out, small droplets of blood formed and few silently into the snow. Fascinated, he allowed himself to be temporarily distracted as he watched one of the droplets fall and taint the white snow red.

Staring at the blood, a memory flicked through his head. Jay covered in blood, the young him reaching down to his father’s dead body… His eyes snapped up, fixating themselves upon the tan male. Pain emerged and spread within his chest, the memory inflicting more damage then his two opponents. Quickly, he locked his memories deep within himself, concentrating at the task at hand; killing J’Adore. Once the ground was soaked in his blood everything would be better, everything would be right. Yes, he had to die…

A snarl built it’s way up and was followed up by a low, constant growl. Both of them were unforgivable; a traitor and a bastard who had to die.

“Those who intervene deserve to die.
Those who get in my way deserve to die.
Those who steal from me deserve to die.
Both of you, would you kindly die?”

His head cocked to the side, a gentle smile which did not reach his eyes fixed itself upon his face. Yes, they had to die then everything would be better. Slowly, he licked his lips, his eyes remaining fixed upon his prey.

Decisions made, he now had to act. He released the sheath; the black cover falling and colliding into his side, swaying until it fell still; good thing he had decided to attach the sheath with string, for it was coming in handy now he mentally noted. Maybe once he was finished here, he could go find a more permanent way to tie the sheath to him then string.

Within his other hand was his Katana, fitting smugly within his grip. Looking upon his weapon he considered why he had missed J’Adore the first time. Arrogantly, he had assumed that he would be able to apply his skills with a pocket knife to the larger weapons, but clearly he had been wrong.

Before he could begin his second assault he felt something touch his stomach. Relying more on reflex and luck, rather then skill, he pushed back to lessen the impact of the blow and rolled to the side. Quickly he found his feet, but his hand was empty. He’d dropped the Katana.

“Shit” He stared longingly at the blade, but then charged at J’Adore barehanded. Live was behind him and now was the perfect chance to go for the Tan male without interference. Clenching his hands into fist he prepared himself as he closed in on the male.

Once within striking range, he feinted a punch to the face, whilst he simultaneously swept the tan males legs from underneath him. Delight struck him as he watched the male fall backwards; dropping his weapons aswell.

J’Adore was on the ground and he was on him in no time; pinning the male down with his own body weight. Brining his face close to the tan, he lowered his voice. “Though it’s about time me and you got up close and personal, hmmm?” and with that his hands wrapped themselves around the tan male’s throat.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3997af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #688081; }
.allifreebei03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei03 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#a1c1c2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e1ebe5; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei03-border1 {width:482px; border:2px solid #3997af; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei03-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #66aab8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Alli

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore was ready for the attack. He was unarmed, but that didn't matter. It seemed Alaki could not use his weapon. J'adore was lucky. Being strangled was not in his top three moments. Full stop. As Alaki's grip loosened he called out to Liev, 'Get him off of me'. It was a strong order, laced with hope. Liev would help, Liev had obviously saw J'adore meant no harm and it was easily Alaki that started this conflict.

His strategy was to claw at Alaki's stomach. Hopefully it would cause him to hunch over and allow J'adore to over power him. It was simply simple. There was no need to over complicate a life and death situation. That would lead to death if done unskilled.

'Alaki, I can get you your necklace back' J'adore said fighting against the grey male, 'I didn't steal it, it was broken and I wanted to fix it'. He shifted his weight under Alaki, positioning himself so his legs were on the inside of his attackers. 'Come with me and Liev and you can have it back, it's yours after all. I have no ownership of it'. This was his chance, he push off of Alaki and sent his backwards. This gave the Spaniard a chance to reach for his knife.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bcb7be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #42344a; }
.jadorfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; text-align:center;}
.jadorfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#42344a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebe01a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bcb7be; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a141d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #1a141d; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #786e7d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
The way Alaki spoke to them gave him the shivers. It was getting worse by the second, and the lighter watrrior had clearly lost it already. He had to do something. If not, Alaki would surely get lost on that insanity.

He managed to hit him on the stomach, but the younger wolf managed to escape his grip. Again. At least this time, he let go of his weapon, the Japanese blade lying right in front of Liev's feet. Before the Russian could turn around to get the owner of the fallen sword, it had already made his way for J'adore. A punch and a swipe on the AniWayan's legs, and the both of them were on the ground, the warrior using his weight to pin the tan male on the ground, eager hands strangling the Spaniard.

He managed to loosen slightly Alaki's hold on his throat, and begged for the Russian to stop him. It surely was more of an order than anything else, but the warrior didn't really minded it anymore. All he wanted was for all of this to stop!

J'adore amanged to claw the other Anatheman's belly and push him away with his feet, but before he could get his knife, Liev embraced Alaki's waist and pushed him away. It worked. The both of them rolled on the soft snow for a second before he was able to pin the other down on his belly. Swiftly, the skilled warrior held back his arms above his head, enlacing his hands together. He tugged on his arms just the enough for the pain of the forcing joints make him understand this was for real.

"Alaki, please stop. Nobody have to die here. Just stop... Please, I beg you..." The Russian whispered lowly on his ear. "We'll get your necklace back. You heard him; J'adore is no thief. He simply took your broken necklace and fixed it." He said, trying his best to calm the darker man beneath him.
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

He's come to his senses now Smile Can start to round/finish this one up maybe? xx
Word Count: 562

In Character

The thin snow dampened his coat, turning his already dark grey to and almost black. Sharp bouts of pain echoed throughout his joints as he resisted being held down. A crumbling sound came from him as he ground his teeth together in frustration; his legs kicked and pushed against the ground, sending chucks of snow and earth flying behind him. No way, there was no way he would be stopped. Again and again he kicked, trying to dislodge the male who restrained him.

When his initial tactics failed him, he resorted to throwing himself to the side; careful not to more his arms and further strain the joints. Relentlessly, he tried shifting his weight in different ways and different angles, but still the bastard held him down. Frustration became the most overpowering emotion within him; he hated to loose, hated that he couldn’t continue on with his task.

Large jaws snapped as he lifted his head off the ground and tried to take a bite at the lighter male; but his attempt was wasted for all he caught was the cool air. So easily he had been stopped; he was so weak, so powerless. Who was he to think he could protect anyone, who was he to think he had the right to hand out judgement and see revenge if he couldn’t break free?

Sharp growls, resembling that of a hiss came from him now, he shouted out incoherently, but within his mind he was slowly resigning himself to his loss and new found situation of being stuck under Live. But his mind was still greatly possessed by the need to kill, to taste blood.

All he knew was that the weight upon him stopped him from reaching his prey.
All he wanted was to kill the one whom shamed him.
To soak the ground in that bastards blood.
Only then would he be appeased.

A spark of energy lighted within him again and he began to fight against the restraint once more. With the remainder of his energy he pushed hard against it, but still he was trapped. A growl rumbled in his throat, but died down to a sigh as he finally relaxed down to the ground in defeat. His breath coming out in sharp, heavy clouds of white. He needed to…

Suddenly, all his muscles tightened and he froze, barely even breathing. What? I need to what? Why am I so worked up? He froze, trying to put the pieces together in his mind, his brows dew together in confusion, his ears titling backwards. He’d gotten over the loss of the necklace a while back. It was then the realization struck him; It wasn’t the necklace he was annoyed about, he just wanted to kill someone, to taste their blood.

Now that he understood what had taken place to some degree, he concentrated on slowing his breathing and relaxing his muscles In the back of his mind he was grateful that he had been restrained before he did something stupid. No, not stupid, for it would have been beneficial to the word; as god knows the tan wanker needed to die he corrected himself. But not by his hands; he would not be the one to kill J’Adore.

Despite the truth to his feelings, over his dead body would he ever let Live know he was glad he intervened.

<style>
.AlakiAngel p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiAngel b {font-family:verdana; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiAngel-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiAngel {background-color:#d7dbe4; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5977/tbl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 223px 0px; } </style>
[/html]