[M] Don't drink and drive
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count: 1413
Back-date: 06.02.2011 - 9.30 pm
Sorry for the huge starter post. Feel free to write a short reply;most of this is just setting up the scenario :3

A furred, light grey hand pushed against the wall of on coming wind, rising to shield his eyes from the raging storm. Again and again he kept pushing his way through the storm, his tall, light form facing the brunt of the oncoming weather; his eyes still remained squinted, for his hand could only provide little cover. Taking a step forward his leg disappeared into the quickly forming layer of deep snow. He kept pushing down until he felt solid ground beneath his foot, then he took another step, pushing his way forward at a slow pace.

His free hand reached to the rope that slung over his shoulder, closing his hands around it he hitched it back up his shoulders to a more secure position; he didn’t want to loose his precious cargo now did he? The rope was tightly tied around a large-ish crate which contained all of collected booze; he’d been dragging the load along with him ever since he had left his home. Destruction had fallen upon his previous home in the form of a snowstorm, the one he now found himself trekking through.

Once satisfied that he had his cargo secured he carried on, a light cough of a throat being cleared was followed up by singing. “OOOHHH. What’ll ya doo width and drunken sailord” he sang out, the sound became distorted by the wind and the slurring of the lyrics but carried a fair tune. He frowned with irritation; the damn wind was going to ruin his fun! Throwing his head back in challenge of the wind he screamed out, “Wat’ll yoo doo width a drunker failoor erdly in the shmorning”.

His song carried above the winds better, but was a torture to any sensitive ears as it fell badly out of tune. A huge smile radiated from him, no snowstorm could stop him. Harsh, throaty chuckles came from the male at his success to conquer the wind. He shouted out a gumble of slurred words in celebration, throwing his arms into the air to take a guts pose. Yet, the movement of his arms threw him of balance, sending him into the snow.

It took a few moments for his mind to catch up to what had happened and when it did he let out silent laughter; the sound being drowned out by the winds. Now covered in snow, the male rose unsteadily to his feet; he managed to sway his way forward a few steps and fell against a tree for support. Around him, landscapes span and swirled, leaning over he threw up into the snow, allowing himself a few minutes to recover. Maybe he had over done it on the drinks? Considering the idea for a few seconds he concluded that he simply hadn’t eaten enough. Surely he was not drunk.

Twisting he slumped against the tree, his hand digging into his bag reaching for his flask. In a quick motion he had the lid of and took a few sips from the container; the liquid contents burnt down his throat and warmed him up. Smiling with satisfaction he pushed the flask back into it’s place and fastened his bag.

“Put him in the longboat till he gets sober, Put him in the longboat till he gets sober, Put him in the longboat till he gets sober” he continued, this time more in tune and for no reason he found the repetitive line in the song hilarious and burst into another fit of laughter.

Recovering quickly he looked up; everything looked the same, white and dead. Gloomy and dark. He had no idea where he was; just that he had to walk in this general direction to find her. “Whoah!” his foot skidded on a layer of ice under the snow, sending him back into the white slush, a sharp yelp broke screeched out from him as he landed on his tail hard. “Mother fucking bastard of a donkey’s whore! SHIT!” he punched the ground in frustration and then attempted to get back onto his feet.

At first he struggled; the wind was strong and kept throwing him of balance and back into the snow. On his third attempt he was finally back to standing, he would fall, he would keep going to find her. His determination never faulted and to lighten the mood he continued to sing to himself. “Hi ho and up she rises, hi ho and up she rises, Hi ho and up she rises early in the morning...........”

Memories of the past had been haunting him since he left for home and they only got worse when he had returned to his old lands. He was to find her, but would she accept him ever though he hasn’t accomplished anything in life? All he was, was a drunk and a gambler. But he hoped nethertheless that she would accept him, he was he older brother after all.

“Put him in the bilge and make him drink it”
“Put ‘im in de biral an malke ‘im drin it”
“Puuuk ‘im indie bile anke ‘im drill it”

The lyrics of his song were starting to slurr and change, the world around him spinning once again. His stomach ached and sent jabs of pain through him, but he stopped himself from being sick again. He ran a hand across his face, wipping of the snow which was sticking to it, his eyes picked something up and he looked down at his hand. Written poorly upon it in some marker was ‘Shattered coast – 25.02.11’ his brows drew together in confusion. Thinking back he remembered drinking with… someone. That was a few days back. Thinking harder he remembered that he was meant to meet someone, ah! Yes! It was probably a date. Such a shame he couldn’t remember who the date was with.

“Tie him to the scuppers with the hose pipe on him”

As he stepped forward he entered a small clearing, his pale ears twitched and checked the area around him, but all he could hear was wind. Shrugging he began to cross the clearing, step by step whilst singing his merry tune.

“Shave his belly with a rusty razor”

With the last note a sound echoed, he froze. Head swirling, his sight struggling to keep up with the movement. Nothing was there, he had to be imaging things; no one else was probably stupid enough to be walking through a snowstorm. Wait, I just implied that I was stupid didn’t i? And yet again, the male broke into irrational laughter. Maybe he was drunk, that would explain why he was hearing things and talking to himself.

Reaching into his bag he took another large swig from the container and started to move again.

“Keel haul him till he’s sober”

Through the wind a cracking sound echoed. No, he hadn’t imagined the sound. Something was out there; straining his eyes he tried to see through the storm. Yet, no matter where he looked there was nothing.

Sighing he shook his head, momentarily feeling sick and disorientated by the movement. Okay, he was definitely drunk. He grabbed at his rope and continued on once again. Maybe I should look for shelter or atleast somewhere to store the crate. Would be better than dragging the damn thing with me.

“Heave him by the leg in a running bowline”

The sound of something shattering rose above the wind and before his brain had time to process what was going on his leg burst through a later of ice into freezing water. Quickly the ice supporting the rest of him collapsed aswell. The light grey male fell into the water, his muscles tensing from the biting cold temperature of that which surrounded him. His arms moved around, seeking to latch onto something; his hands wrapped around a rope and tugged.

All he saw was his precious cargo falling towards him, filling the hole in the ice and knocking his head. Slowly, he began to drift down into the water, eyes closing slowly.

Damn, I guess that I’ll never get to meet her. His hand reached forward towards the iced over surface, his eyes closed.

Maybe it’s for the best.

<style type="text/css">
.alexcollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#444444; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alexcollins .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.alexcollins p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.alexcollins {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nTBYq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #adadad; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

xD wc: 507

Skye had been gathering the pack up for some time - she thought that they were all now snug in either Sky or Mars's house, but she could not be sure. She was doing one more round around the pack before she would go back to Sky's house and try to be warm and help the pack cope with the damage that would be done. She shook her head, trying not to think about the future days and weeks and even months that would be spent trying to repair the damage that had been done to her precious pack, and tried to focus on hearing and, if possible, smelling any members that were lost.

It wasn't long before she heard something - above the howling winds and biting cold, she heard the faint...singing of someone? Singing?! She listened closer; yes, there was someone singing in the storm. That had to be one of the strangest things Skye had ever thought - singing in a storm...

She realized that the words were slurred and broken up, and very loud as well - the person who was singing must be drunk, or at least very, very tired. She walked towards the sound, her ears perked and her nose sharper than the sting of the biting cold. She heard the voice grow louder, and she knew she was near - they were going towards the pool, where she and Bangle had shared their first kiss...it was frozen, now.

Suddenly, the singing was cut off. What had happened? She rushed towards the pool and gasped - there was a large gap in the ice, and she saw a hand slowly drifting down - someone had fallen in! Without thinking, she threw herself onto her stomach and reached into the freezing pool with her arm until the water was up to her shoulder - she grasped the hand's fingers and began to pull up. Sitting up and getting a better grip on the person, she then pulled him out using both her hands until they were both on the bank of the pool. Skye's arm was now drenched in cold, wet water, and she was shivering - she couldn't imagine what it was like for this man.

She knew he couldn't stay out here for long - he would get hypothermia and could possibly die. Grunting with the effort, she slung the man's arm across her shoulder and held his arm to keep him in place, putting her arm around his waist. She took a few steps forward - the wind, coupled with the heaviness of the man, made her almost collapse. She took another step and stumbled as she hit a rock.

"Oh!" she cried, the man's weight almost bringing her down - she tried to steady herself and eventually managed it; some snow flew into her mouth as she said the surprised 'oh', though, and she decided to close her mouth for now. Keeping her mouth shut, she slowly began to drag the man again, hoping that he'd wake up soon so he could walk.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 703
Bah, it's not that great. I killed my muse, but i want to continue this along abit. Hope you don't mind x.x

Wait, no! Pale blue eyes opened in panic and strained against the water, only to close again. Not now. No! I refuse to give up my time. I will not die from this. Yet, everything was so cold, so helpless, so dark…

But he was determined to fight for his life, I will not disappear from this world. So don’t try and fucking kill me now, storm! But he was paralyzed and frozen, unable to move…

His thoughts faded into darkness, everything was empty. He tried to move and his body failed him, he wanted to breath but couldn’t. Despair filled him; he was completely helpless, trying to fight a loosing battle. Wouldn’t it be so much easier to give up, to stop trying? Why do I cling to life so?

Shit. Well I’ll be dammed, I really am screwed.

Darkness swallowed him, leaving his grey body to fall further into the cold. Further and further it fell, and then something blocked the light from the hole. But he was gone, his mind taken by the darkness.

Sharp, rasping sounds broke free from him as he coughed up water, the male’s mind was fogged; it felt as if he was lost in a maze and couldn’t find his way out. Everything was wrong, out of place. Mentally, he prodded his mind for answers and found nothing. Just endless darkness. Shivers broke out across his body in an uncontrollable fashion, his teeth followed suit and began to chatter together as well.

A few moments passed as his mind grabbed at loose ends, trying to make sense of the situation. It was clear that he was being moved or dragged by someone or something, for where they held him felt as if he was burning, making the rest of his pain seem like a dull ache. Whoever it was seemed to be struggling and so the male blindly tried to walk with his own strength, to lessen the burden on the stranger. But why? Who was the stranger? Why and where are they taking me?

Before he had time to question his situation further his whole world tumbled as the one carrying him fell, his skin burnt from the rough contact as the stranger held onto him and continued to walk. Slowly he opened one eye and looked at the stranger; she was pretty and something about her was familiar, in the back of his mind a memory flickered but disappeared before he could grasp it.

Panic spread through him as his confusion continued, his mind flooded with questions; where was he? Who was the female carrying him? What happened? Who am i?

Before he could stop himself he pushed the female away, falling back into the freezing snow. The shivers worsened, his muscles were sore. God everything hurt. He looked at the female with unconcealed panic and fear across his face. What the hell was going on?

Instinct took over and he tried to control himself; to show as little weakness as possible. The plan was simple but acting upon it was hard; the light male was struggling to concentrate, fighting to keep himself conscious. What should he do?

“Babe, if you wanted me there was no need to shove me through the ice” his voice lowered and hinted at the female. His own words shocked him; he’d said them as some sort of reflex. Shoved through the ice? Was that what happened? But for now, thinking was a bad idea so he decided to just follow through.

“I would have been all yours if you had simply asked” he continued, trying to act as if this was a normal conversation under normal circumstances. Yet his body began to betray him, the words came out through chattering teeth and gasping breaths, he could feel himself slipping again and a churning in his stomach. Leaning over he threw up into the snow to his side, slowly he began to right himself but couldn’t; he soon found himself falling forward into the snow next to his own sick. Well that’s just charming.

The snow around his head turned red and it was then that he realized he was bleeding.

What the hell was going on?!

<style type="text/css">
.alexcollins .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.alexcollins {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nTBYq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #adadad; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyecollinsooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8D5122;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

Sure! And he's so awesome. xD wc: 359

The weight on Skye's back shifted as the man let out a few racking coughs; he was waking up. She shrugged him off of her and spun around to look at him clearly; the snow was worse than ever, and she had to get him somewhere warm, fast. Peering closer at him, she fought a shock - this man, although far younger, looked just like her father. He had the same gray fur and everything, although the various piercings and tattoos threw off the look. He let out a few more wet coughs, then attempted to stumble blindly into the snow.

As soon as Skye saw him try and take steps into the snow, she realized that this wasn't going to work - he was too clumsy on his feet right now, and it was clear from his shivering that the wetness of his fur didn't help him one bit. The wind was picking up now, and Skye suppressed a shiver - she couldn't imagine how this man felt. He pushed her away and promptly fell into the snow - Skye looked at him and couldn't help a rush of fear. Was this man okay? His eyes seemed distant, confused.

The creamy white girl suppressed the urge to roll her eyes at the first words that slipped out of the man's mouth - if she wanted him, she didn't have to shove him into the ice? Indignation rose in her chest - she just saved him, for heaven's sake, not shoved him in - but before she could say a word, he continued with his flirting, promptly throwing up in the snow afterwards.

Skye waited until he was done, then leaned down and extended a hand to the man. "Because you look so attractive right now," she retorted. She didn't mean to be biting, but her pack needed her, and this man was wasting time - hers and his own. "Come on; you're freezing, and being soaking wet in the middle of a snowstorm isn't going to help anyone, much less you! I need to take you to Thornbury. At least you'll be safe there."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 260
Shoot me now Sunny. I am so darn sorry! Life, exams and coursework overwhelmed me >.< I will definately put more effort into Alex now, i promise <3 *begs for mercy*

He stared upon the outstretched hand, it seemed so warm, as if by grasping it he would be safe and everything would be okay. But it wasn’t, was it? Nothing made sense, so far he had figured out that he’d fallen into the lake and most likely hit his head, but what about the rest? Who was he, where was he, what had he been doing? So many questions left unanswered.

In his mind everything was blank, and that scared him. He felt vulnerable, feeble and weak. Such emotions he hid from the stranger before him, partly out of fear, partly due to his pride.

Shifting slightly caused shivers and teeth chattering to break out again, the pit of his stomach ached in complaint. Looking up to the female he grinned; since he’d made his first impression he would have to follow it through. “Attractive, handsome. Me? I Prefer deadly and simply irresistible regardless the circumstances.” He topped it off with a lopsided smile and a wink. Apparently flirting was his first form of defence, he noted.

The pale male paused, calculating his next move. Through the fog of his mind he fought, grasping at loose ends, trying to figure out the best course of action. His eyes fixing themselves upon the offered hand.

Should I trust her?

His head spun as another wave of faintness and shivers hit him

Fuck, no choice huh?

He reached out to grasp the offered hand, a false smile fixed upon his face. “If you wannaa go to Thornbury then we shall go, m’dear”.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyecollinsooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8D5122;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

'tis fine! -hugs- <3

Skye rolled her eyes at the man as she pulled him along, half-helping him, half-letting him drag his pathetic self - didn't this idiot ever know when to stop? No matter - the storm was getting worse, and Skye knew that this was going to be a big deal. She couldn't let him be out on his own, and she knew that he was the last pack member she was going to get before going back to the town - did she say pack member? Looking back at him with narrowed eyes as he followed her, he didn't look much like an artist - but as long as he needed help and was in the territory, he would be a temporary member of the pack, anyway.

She dragged him until her paws met the hard stone of the town - they were there, thank goodness. Without a second thought, she walked briskly towards Sky's house - the medicine woman was probably the only one that could help her with this crazy man. Bringing him along with her, she muttered a few encouraging words as they neared the house - "just a bit farther, don't worry, you'll be warm and dry in no time," she repeated over and over again with hopes that it was true.

[/html]