Rolling In The Deep...
[html]

occgoodnessss

White flakes fell rapidly onto the Spaniard's golden coat as he made his way towards the large superstore in Halifax. He was looking for blankets...for Valinta. She specifically demanded him to stop fussing so much and insisting she'd be fine, despite saying it in between sobs. Of course being the man he refused to listen and left her in the tree house before leaving for his destionation.

Picking up a thick quilt, wrapped in the plastic it was intended to be sold in, his other hand pulled towards his necklace. His index digit caressing the five symbols carved into the back. He would grab a few more supplies and return to Cercatori.

He glanced outside the large windows, snow was falling a little lighter now, at least around here. He had no idea how thick the white stuff was around Valinta's pack, but he decided it wouldn't be worth risking becoming stuck in Halifax. Especially with Valinta's condition. He only hoped if the need arose, she was able to leave the tree house and find Sky, Skye or Shawchert. He pushed his fears aside and continued packing stuff into his bag. Shawchert would make sure she was fine, he was a good alpha. And if anything went wrong he guessed Valinta's 'sister Sky, would jump on it immediately. Everybody was at Sky's house, they would all take care of her.

He had nothing to worry about did he?

Still he hated to leave his mate alone. She had gone through so much yesterday. Valinta was so young, it was a terrible thing to go through even for the almost three year old male. His tears were delayed for her, that was the reason he came to, after hours of sitting silent, Valinta sleeping in his arms.

J'adore needed to be with her

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#302+
[/html]
[html]

Hello again ^^ I don’t know if I PPed with the hug? I’ll change it if you’d like. WC: 266

Halifax was the best place for supplies during a snowstorm. Axelle trudged through the snow as she aimed for her destination. The superstore. Axelle would probably find all that she needed there. She wanted a blanket for herself. She had been given permission to stay at Anathema for a few days, but she needed her own supplies, too, for when they kicked her out.

She opened the broken door and stepped inside. It was just as cold in there as it was outside, even a little colder since it was dark, too. She rummaged through the first shelf she found. Pillows, as the humans called them. She grabbed one and held it under her arm. Then she sought to find the aisle of the blankets. She passed each aisle with a bit of rush in her step, until she came to a complete halt when she saw someone familiar in the blankets aisle.

J’adore!

She strode towards him, and when she reached him, she threw her arms around him. She gave him a huge hug, not exactly sure why. But when the hug was over, she backed away and noticed the worry planted on his face. Her smile faded, and she looked away from him. He didn’t share her happiness. She shouldn’t have hugged him like that. She began looking at the blankets on the shelf.

I’m sorry. What’s wrong?

She said this as she looked up from the shelf and back into his eyes. They were full of worry too. He was carrying a blanket, too, probably for the house. Lucky. He actually had one.

I'm finally numb. Don't try to rescue me.
<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#982c35;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#6a3580; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {border:px dotted color:#000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

It was Axelle! He hugged the woman back and shook his head when she apologised, also inquiring to his troubles. He didn't want to speak, but then again he didn't want to keep his problems silent. 'Our... Mine and Valinta's...My daughter died... Yesterday'. His words were broken and he stumbled over them keeping his head low.

He really didn't want to be here, not that it was Axelle. No. It was the whole fact of recent events. Neither of them, the golden man or the ebony female, could cry anymore. They just stared and dwelled on their thoughts.

'What brings you here?' he asked Axelle, wearing a fake(ish) smile and turning round to a more civilised speaking position. He hadn't seen her in a few weeks, and was hoping she been well. She was one of his friend who, despite not seeing often, was quite close to him.

The hug made him fell a little better. Little in a sense of it had been the best thing that happened that day. Even the kiss from Valinta had been depressing and too light to gain any real happiness from.

He couldn’t blame her, what happened was the worst thing for her to go through.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

WC:

The news that flowed off of his tongue was horrible. Children dying. That was never a happy thing, not even for her. Axelle experienced a flashback of her burning day. She shook her head. Not now. This wasn’t about her, it was about J’adore. She nodded, and her ears sank a little in sadness.

She looked back down at the shelf of blankets, and picked a big, pink comforter. It kind of matched her left eye. It was the same magenta color, and she liked the color. She held it under her arm when she turned back to J’adore. She lifted the blanket up a little towards him to show him her reason for being here.

I needed some supplies for the cold.

She adjusted the item in her arms, and shifted her legs. He did really look dreadful, but it was understandable. Things like the one that happened to him take a toll on wolves. A big toll. She nudged her nose toward the blanket in his arms.

I see you did, too?

I'm finally numb. Don't try to save me.
<style>
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e365a9 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:000000}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#a6aaa9; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/huj96t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 13px 0px; border:1px dotted #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#982c35; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:286px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:286px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

I'm sorry this is so short, my muse has drained :O

'Yeah, I hadn't insulated my hut, been too busy' he said putting another blanket into his bag. He moved across the aisle, picking up a blue set of plastic bowls, cups and plates. Placing them in his bag also before picking up an similar green set.[/b]

He remembered Axelle was a loner, with a caring smile he asked, 'How have you been?' He didn't doubt it was hard having no-one to solely rely on during hard times, but Axelle was tough.

He again moved down the aisle, Axelle followed him along. 'Brilliant!' he said practically diving onto a shelf to reach a rare item. Another book J'adore did not have, this one was titled 'Renaissance'. With a deep grin he held it close while he scanned the blurb. 'Another book I don't have' he explained his eyes turning to Axelle.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 196

Axelle shifted the blanket in her arm and nodded at his answer. She, too, had to insulate something. As soon as she found it. For now, a blanket to wrap herself in when she returned to Anathema instead of them dirty guest bed sheets or whatever they had. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw J’adore dive into the shelf to retrieve something. A book. Something he’s been looking for. She nodded with a smile as she understood.

You’re into human history?

It seemed everyone was interested in their history now-a-days. Wolves would kill for history books. She wouldn’t. She was just interested in learning how they all died. She wondered if wolves had history books, too? Human books, but about wolves? She would have to revisit Dalhousie University one of these days and look for one. That would be an interesting subject indeed. Here’s a question that came out of nowhere.

You’re still residing in Aniwaya?

She was thinking of settling down somewhere, but hadn’t a clue yet. She liked Anathema’s cave system and how they always had shelter. But what if it rained heavy, would they be flooded out? She didn’t want to drown.

Never more.
<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He leafed through the book before placing in in his bag and nodding, 'Any type of book does it for me. I can read about anything. Humans do intrest me though'. He had read many books from Humans, to buildings and right the way up to math. Any book caught his attention, he valued knowledge highly, for it had kept him alive so far.

He nodded again, 'Yes, I still reside there'. His home was one of his pride and joys, the other being his work and his family. And quite possible his book collection and his horses. J'adore had a lot to be proud of.

'And you?' he asked, remembering her loner status when they had first met. 'Are you still moving around?' Maybe she'd settled in a pack. Maybe not, asking was the only way to tell.

<style>
.Ja-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Ja-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Ja-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Ja-z91 {background-color:#351936; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.Ja-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 294

The book looked like gold in J’adore’s hands. Well, to him anyway. Books did interest her. She enjoyed reading fiction. The fiction she liked was about mysterious creatures that ruled the land quite some time ago, and other creatures that never existed at all. She didn’t like reading about humans, though. They didn’t interest her, and she hadn’t found a book about their demise yet, so she was not interested at all.

Yes, I’m still traveling. I think Anathema will be a good place for me to settle down, but I’m not that sure yet.

She didn’t exactly want to settle down in one place, but it would be a good thing to have all of her things in one spot instead of carrying them around with her all the time. She started out with one bag, but now she had a few. She had one slung around her neck and shoulder, and another one with a longer strap slung around the other shoulder. She began to try to stuff the blanket in there. It didn’t exactly fit, but it beat carrying it under her arm. Maybe she would make a proposition to Anathema’s alpha. She wanted to ask a few questions about the place anyway.

Her eyes scanned the shelves for anything else she could possibly use. She saw nothing but more blankets, in which she couldn’t carry. She would be back now that she knew where this store was and what kind of stock it had. Axelle prowled slowly down the isle, away from J’adore, scanning what was left on the shelves. She picked up a storybook here and there and stuffed it into one of her bags, but that was it. Then she stopped and looked back at J’adore and smiled.

never more.
<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore facial muscles tensed at the word 'Anathema'. Not that he had any prejudice against the pack, it was just Alaki. Axelle was a friend and he did not want her coming to any harm if Alaki was in a bad mood. Not that J'adore had ever seen him in a good mood though. However he didn't assume the grey was stupid enough to attack a pack member, stupid enough to risk a pack rivalry between AniWaya and his own pack maybe.

He supposed he should at least say something, after all Axelle was a loner and could take care of herself. While he tried to make an intelligeble sound all that arrived was a faint 'Ph' making him sound pathetic and childish. It was her own descision where she planted herself, but he was permitted his opinions.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 141

She noticed J’adore tense at the word ‘Anathema.’ She cocked her head slightly to the side in confusion. She didn’t understand his bitterness toward the pack, and wondered about it now. She walked back over to him with curiosity pouring from her eyes. They were almost prying, but she hadn’t said anything until she got close enough to hear his ‘ph.’ Now it was time to ask.

Why? What’s wrong with Anathema?

If there was something she should know about the pack, she expected J’adore to tell her. He was her friend and should tell her if she was in danger, or something. Now her eyes were definitely prying, and she looked at him with such seriousness and caring. She cared about what he had to say, whether it was for her decisions or against them. Everyone’s opinion mattered.

J’adore….Tell me.

never more.
<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore shook his head, 'Nothing'. He truely didn't want to deter her from joining a pack that she was set on. 'Its just Alaki', he pointed to the light fading scars on his chest and and the single bite mark to his side. He gave a light smile and shrugged.

The marks were well hidden by golden fur, it had been at the begining of the year and they had healed mostly. Axelle was able to look after herself. But Alaki was still dangerous in his state of mind, who knew when he would attack next. Or maybe it was just with J'adore he was likely to get angry, but the tan male wasn't sure if he would attack a friend of his. Perhaps it was a crime, in Alaki's book, to be friends with someone he hated.

Either way it was her choice. J'adore would not try to change her mind. However much he would have prefered it if she heeded his warning about the grey male. J'adore himself had been overpowered by the grey, and perhaps Axelle would have better luck.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

WC: 250

Nothing. Bullsh*t. She kept her pleading eyes on him until he spilled more. Alaki. Who was this Alaki? He sounded interesting. She always found herself attracted to danger. First with Kemo, and now with this interesting male whom she didn’t even know yet. She wanted to know him. She would find him and find what J’adore was so bitter about.

Elaborate?

She wanted to know more about what J’adore thought of him. After all, what are friends for? She wanted to know whether being excited about finding this brute is a bad thing or a bad thing just to him because he was obviously attacked by this “Alaki.” Axelle looked past J’adore and noticed some tables and chairs in the back of the store. Somewhere where they could sit and chat, and Axelle could grill him about this new male.

She aimed to grab his hand and lead him toward the table and chairs. If only she was in her wolf form, she could sit anywhere. But no. She had two legs and it would look weird. Chairs. Miserable human contraptions, but they came in handy when one was in their miserable human-optime form. She planted her rear onto the cold metal frame, and shifted around until she found a sort of comfortable position. Her tail fell through the open slot in the back of the chair. She put her furry elbows on the table, and looked at the brute with interest. Interested in hearing the rest of his story.

never more.
<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The male sat down and frowned, wondering wether or not to do as Axelle said. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He probably should, and he would. 'There was a fight'. It was a pathetic explaination. He wasn't in the mood to dither on the past.

J'adore slammed his elbows on the table and set his head sink down to the cool metal. His eyes were fixed on a bowl of plastic fruit, picking one up (and desperate to avoid 'the' conversation) he asked, 'I don't get why humans made bloody plastic fruit'. He fiddled with the ersatz orange before throwing it across the other side of the room. He let out a miserable whine and bang his head against the table.

'Don't mind me, just go and join Anathema, Alaki's probably nice once you get past the... ugh'. J'adore just couldn't do it. He couldn't build Alaki up it was just to hard. He sighed again and peered up at Axelle from under his own arm.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 210

J’adore was still avoiding elaborating. Now she was interested, though. A soon as she heard the word ‘fight,’ her ears perked forward. Now he had to talk about it. There was no way to force him really, but she would try. Whether if he was in the mood or not, he would speak.

He picked up the miserable plastic orange, studied it, and then threw it. Axelle watched it bounce along the floor before resting against a wall at the far side of the department store. She stared at it for a moment before looking back at him with the same pleading eyes. He was obviously deeply troubled about something about this brute, and she wanted to get to the bottom of it. Even if it hurt. The truth will come out one way or another.

Can you just tell me everything?

She didn’t exactly want to make her friend uncomfortable, so the less pleading, begging, and nagging the better. She wanted to know what he did to J’adore just so maybe when she did meet Alaki, if she didn’t like him, she could get revenge for J’adore. Just maybe. That was an open idea.

…so I don’t have to nag anymore?

She hoped that’ll get his story-telling juices flowing.

never more.
<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore bit his lip frowned and perservered, 'He attacked me on the Quartz Shoreline, and then again on the borders of Anathema, when I was out walking'.

He really didn't want to elaborate. He didn't want to risk editing his friend future. It was Axelle's choice, not his. Although he would prefer her to join AniWaya, or any other pack for that matter, perhaps it would be good for her to join, maybe she could tame Alaki.

He turned his eyes to his companion and smiled, 'Don't let my troubles effect your choice' His words were spoken as more of an order than anything else. Though with J'adore's smile it made his demnd seem a lot more friendly.

The tan male sat up erect, deciding it would be pointless to sulk over such frivolous things. 'I'm sorry I'm being such bad company. I do not mean to dampen your day. It's just things have been a bit sucky recently'. He twiddled his thumbs awkwardly before offering up a warm smile.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 253

Still not the answer she was looking for, but it will have to do. Axelle nodded. She was very interested in meeting this brute, but not because he attacked J’adore. Everyone had a reason for doing things, and she wanted to know what his reason was for attacking ‘Laidback Luke’ here. Her eyebrow furrowed in thought, but she just nodded.

So, he just attacked you out of the blue?

No matter his facts or answers, her mind had been set on Anathema for some time now. Nobody would change her mind now, and apparently J’adore didn’t seem to think that. Axelle looked down at her arms. One black and one white. She always admired her weird coat. It always interested her, and yet she hadn’t a clue where it came from. Her parents were normal wolf colors along with her siblings. Whatever, back to reality.

Whatever you say won’t change my decision, so don’t think that. I don’t even know if I want to join a pack right now. I’m having too much fun as a loner.

Which was true. She had a lot going for her at the moment. She was going to start traveling with a young hybrid she met a few weeks ago, and who knew what else she would sink her teeth into, not literally of course. Bad company? No. She had worse company than him, and compared to the others he wasn’t even close to bad company.

You’re not bad company. I enjoy being around you.

True again.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Old Table<3

'He was moping around on the beach and all I said was 'What's up with you?' It was a small lie. He had probably done more than that, he was sure he provoked him slightly, but how was he to know Alaki would snap.

J'adore nodded, 'I suppose, being a loner was pretty fun'. He preferred AniWaya as a home though. He could never leave his pack, his job, his friends. It would break his heart.

He smiled when she scorned his thought of bad company. He was glad to see he was not dampening her day. Just because the Spaniard was feeling down it didn’t mean everybody else had to feel the same way. His mood brightened a bit more at her comment. He was glad to hear she enjoyed his company.

J’adore flexed his powerful leg muscles while he sat, not enjoying sitting down. No he was too athletic for sitting. He much preferred moving about but it was a lot more polite to sit when conversing with someone.

He hid his discomfort and gave a wry smile, moving his hips to relieve some pain. ’I’m not used to sitting down, I hardly get a chance’ he explained with a laugh.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

We’ll end this after your post? If you want? You can powerplay their goodbyes with each other in your post. WC: 248

Seeing J’adore shift around in the chair gave her some relief. She hated chairs. These stupid human contraptions used for sitting on. She smiled at him, and quickly got up. It was a relief to her butt. She looked back down at it. Sinister looking thing.

I hate chairs. You can get up if you want.

She kicked the chair lightly to show her disgust for it. She then walked slowly away looking out the big store front window at the snow. She should be going soon. She got everything out of him that she needed, and he looked like he needed to get back to whatever was troubling him at home. She looked back at him with a worried expression written on her face. She hoped he would be okay.

The plan was set in motion then. When the snow cleared up, she would find Alaki. It might be an interesting experience, or maybe a dangerous one considering how J’adore described him. She flipped her bag back on her shoulder. It was starting to hurt with all the weight in her bags. She would need to find somewhere to stash them for now.

Well, I think I should be going. Don’t mean to cut it short or anything.

She didn’t wave at him or anything, but was simply waiting for him to initiate the goodbye. She didn’t want to seem like she was rushing to leave now that she sucked all the needed information out of him.

Speaks Acts Thinks

<style type="text/css">
.ghandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#A5464B; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ghandi i {font-weight:italic; color:#413C36; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ghandi p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#000000;}
.ghandi {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CAB49F; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/jayydx.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#410e3c; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yeah Smile

J'adore stood as well, happily shaking the sleep from his tired limbs. 'Yeah, I should probably get going too... Get back to Vali and... stuff...'. Axelle nodded and J'adore made his way to the door.

The snow had stopped while they were inside. Only another inch or so had fallen before it did. A small amount maybe but if you added that on to the other seven or so inches that had already fallen over the past few days, it made what should be a simply, if lenghty journey into a tiring and tedious one. The tan male shivered as his paws his the snow. Shifting into his Secui form, with it's long coat and heavy muscles allowed him to gain a small amount more of warmth but not muc. Setting off at a brisk lope, the jigsaw danced about on it's chain.

His meeting with Axelle made him feel better, his friends were always there for him and it was a comfort to have friends so open to comfort. By time the male made it to the Cercatori broders the sky had darkened and a further three inches of snow had fallen over Nova Scotia. J'adore's speed slowed down to a walk as he walked deeper into the pack lands. Soon reaching Thornbury he made his way to Sky's house, leaving the happiness and moving back into the depression that he was sure to find there, especially the thick cloud that hung over his love's head.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#000+
[/html]