My arms get cold in February air
[html]

OOC here!

The female rubbed her arm, as she moved though the snowy lands, she had to find her sister, and she needed to find her sister. Juju needed his mother just like Pontiac needed her and Naniko. Family needed family just like the primal wolf in them needed a pack. The green eye babe looked up as the snow kept coming down from the sky, it didn’t look like it was going to stop, Pontiac couldn’t help but to worry about Selene and if she was okay. It was to cold for her to be out here, she needed to be in the pack dens where it was warm, where Juju could snuggle into her if he wanted that closeness from his mother. With a whine Pontiac looked around nothing…for what little distance she could see nothing but white, she couldn’t smell anything the snow was blanketing the sent markings that Naniko had laid out. The tan and white female shifted her hat down on her head helping to block the blinding white light out of her eyes. ”Selene?” her voice was more panic than anything else; she was not able to hide it any more. The she wolf did not stop walking she knew that she would have to come across something that she knew, or someone that she knew.

<style>
.pontiac-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-a01 b {color:#ffc205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-a01 {background-color:#345065; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... cimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.pontiac-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pontiac-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
761, What order are we going in? Is Gabriel going to come in later or is he posting next? And table by Kitty

In Character

Itzal gasped and stumbled, catching himself as the wind beat against him. He was in Secui form. It was his warmest form, and he needed it. He had been taken by surprise when the blizzard set in. He was not use to feeling the bite of the cold, so he did not have anything else to protect himself, and then when the wind started to pick up and the snow started to fall, them tempature dropped more then he could think about. He had nothing to warm himself, and it had been like this for the past few days. Itzal had been caught off guard at first, but since then, he had remained in Secui form since then. He took another step, his black outline being ripped apart in the wind swirling around him. He was slowly walking, making progress. He tried to catch a scent but it was all jumbled in the wind. He whined softly, not liking being so blind. He looked around, trying to see any forms through the wind and the blinding light reflecting off the snow. He thought he saw a form through the snow, but it kept shifting, and blurring from his vision. He started to move towards it, trying to pick up any scent he could. He slowed slightly as he got closer and it started to get more defined. Then he heard it, the wind ripping it around his ears fast to the point he almost could not make out the voice and word. But he knew the voice, he reconignized it, he would reconigize it no matter what. Pontiac. He started to move faster "PONTIAC!" Itzal could not help but call out, trying to make sure she was ok. He pushed through the snow until he was close to her. He bent down and nuzzled her softly. He wondered if she knew where she was. Had she willingly wandered into Inferni pack territory, his pack, the one that hated hers, the one that would probably have killed any member of her pack that wandered onto their territory under normal conditions. But these weren't normal conditions, there was a blizzard going on, surely the pack leaders would understand that. They would not hurt her for stubbling onto their land by accident. "What are you doing here? Do you even realize you are in Inferni territory? Why are you here?" He could not keep the worry out of his voice. What if she was attacked by a member of the pack if she was found. He would have to fight to keep her safe, something he would do, but he did not want to, not when he was leaving, he wanted to stay on good terms with whoever he could. He sighed looked at her. "Are you warm enough? We need to get you some where warm before you freeze." He pressed his body against hers to share his warmth.

Itzal had to get her some place warm. But no matter where he went he would have to explain why there was a member of another pack in Inferni territory, and why he was helping her. He knew he would not back down, but he did not want something to happen to him to the point he could not protect Pontiac. And the only thing that could keep him from protecting her was death. He was not sure if his pack would kill him. He thought about it and then he knew they would. He was part wolf, mostly wolf actually. They would kill him and some of them would be happy about it. He grimaced at the thought of fighting them, which he knew he would if he had to. The problem was, not even he could take out an entire pack. At least not ones like theses, they had trained fighters in them, and they were smart. He might be able to hold two or three of them off, but eventually sheer numbers would over power him, and he would fall. But before he did, he would have to make sure Pontiac got to safety. Itzal thought all of this over as he walked with Pontiac, not sure where he was heading, but he knew they had to keep moving, or they both might freeze. "It is going to be ok, I'm here now, I'll protect you with my life." And he did not just mean from his pack, he meant from the storm itself. He would fight through the storm, give her all his warmth, anything, just to keep her safe.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

I'm not sure what order you wanted, and if I should delete this and post it later let me know. :o Also, sorry for the crap post. @_@ And also, I assumed Pon was a pure wolf?? Lemme know if I'm wrong! It's not really a huge deal though. Also...posting under the influence, so sorry again in advance. >> WC: 733

Edited a bit, because clearly I suck at being intimidating. xD

Everything was white. Even Kesho's fur, normally a rusty brown color, was coated in a white blanket as he trod the lands, his integrity still in tact amidst the heavy snowstorm. The old man was stubborn, and would not give up his duty simply because of a bit of bad weather. Red eyes pierced through the white, and the man pressed on, unsure of where he was going, but patrolling the borders with strong intentions. Weather was no good reason to trespass, and he would be sure that it didn't happen.

The old Hydra had shifted into Secui before heading out for the day, realizing that he needed this larger, stronger form to power through the stiff, dense piles of snow. In lupus, the man's shoulders barely came above the snow, and in some places, he became quickly buried in it. And that would just not do. If Kesho were to defend these lands, he would do so to the fullest extent, and despite the fact that he did not enjoy the Secui form as much as Lupus, he did not object to the shift. Instead, he embraced it; whatever would serve the clan best, he would do. His loyalties were clear, and his crimson eyes burned through the cold day, unwilling to yield to any opposition he would face.

It wasn't long before this loyalty was tested. Although the wind blew furiously, and the flurries were so thick that the old man could barely see fifty feet in front of him, he was able to smell a strange canine nearby. Squinting against the fierce weather, the man gave a low growl. The scent was unclear, but definitely not Inferni. Immediately, he was defensive, almost angered. Who would bother a pack during this ridiculous storm? Through the snow he trod heavily, intentionally, towards the source of this unknown scent.

It wasn't long before two figures appeared ahead of the beastly Hydra. One, he knew. The man's eyes narrowed suspiciously, his nose working hard to detect the scent. Itzal. Did this fresh blooded Inferni man know of the trespasser? Clearly, he did, for he approached the figure, now coming into view, and seemed to embrace it. As Kesho neared, the scent became more and more obviously Anathema. What was he witnessing, here? Was this one of their member, one of Inferni, assisting a stranger from that horrible pack Anathema during this snowstorm? No, certainly not. The old man's eyes must have been deceiving him. But he approached slowly, blinking frequently, hoping that he was wrong. The closer he got, though, the more infuriated he became. And he thought he could trust that ebony coy-wolf. Never again. THIS is what you get, Kesho, for putting trust in such weak creatures as wolves! Bael's voice screamed in Kesho's mind. The Hydra could not help but believe him, this time.

A light brown and ivory wolfess smelled horribly. Even through this intense weather, the man sensed that pack on her and could not be swayed, no matter what her excuse. Those beasts had destroyed an innocent boy, and they would not be forgiven. With a snarl, the man finally spoke, dark eyes meeting Itzal's, having to nearly scream over the wind and snow.

"Who the fuck is this?" the man spat, his rage unable to be contained. His figure was larger than normal, and those strong, aging muscles tightened in preparation for anything. Dark red eyes stared daggers at Itzal, whose name meant almost nothing to Kesho now. How could he betray the clan so greatly, and so soon? Surely he would not expect friendly treatment for such a fault. In one brief moment he turned towards the young, dark idiot, his face contorted into a hideous snarl. "This...Itzal...This woman is from Anathema," he growled, his voice unsteady, nearly stuttering from the anger in his chest, spittle flying freely from his mouth, "she does not belong here!" he said in exasperation, barely able to believe what he was seeing. "She deserves nothing from us." his words were unfiltered and punctuated with a fierce growl. How could he associate with this woman? "Get out of here. Both of you." Kesho snarled, old yellowed teeth bared fiercely, bewildered by this situation and entirely unsympathetic to any supposedly good excuse for her to be here; snowstorm included.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Pontiac is pretty much all wolf she's like 99.99 wolf so yeah. Smile
WC:5+

The white snow had made the female blind to everything around her, her nose was not working at picking up scent that she could have picked up before this storm and with the near white out conditions seeing any further in front of one’s face was impossible. To know that she was outside of the pack lands or even in the lands that she did not want to go into because of the heat between the two lands. Pontiac own fear of what others thought of her of what others whispered about her , she did not want any one not to like her she wanted to please other, she would and has always put her own needs and wants last to that of others. Pontiac D’Angelo always had and probably always will, as far as she was able to see she did not see that part of her personality changing. Other than keeping Itzal a secret to every one other the silver male of the pack, and allowing it to eat away at her she was always working on making her-self better for the pack.

Her name came to her bouncing and echoing though the lands, like she was stuck in a tunnel with someone calling for her on the other end, someone told her once not to walk towards the white light though with the voice that she thought she heard at the end of the tunnel she just might go against that word of advice and follow that blinding white light. She couldn’t help but to smile, she was lucky that they had meet up in their secret lands, the one and only place they were allowed to be with each other without any eyes watching them, without any worries of what someone would say if they found out. It was the one and only place she felt she was able to let her mind rest for her worries. ”Itzal?!” Her voice was clearly thrilled that he had found her, he was her knight and shinning hero, her hero in black. She yipped as she pushed though the snow trying to find him, the shadow though the white downfall. Nuzzling him back as she lowered her body down a bit rubbing her head into his shoulder with a sign rubbing her nose into his nose, breathing in his scent just as if a child would their mothers. She missed him dearly. Every day that the two was apart was more then she wanted to have.
”No..your joking right? Stupid…stupid stupid.” She gave a meek yip as she looked around her, she didn’t have a clue which way would lead her back to the pack lands, she had to get back there. ”Help me..help me get back! Naniko is going to KILL me! I was suppose be finding Selene...I must have gotten off track..” She coward to the ground, she wasn’t sure how to get back to the pack lands. She shook her head, no she couldn’t stay! She had to find Selene; she needed to find her sister. She could freeze to death out in the middle of nowhere but she did not want to be caught here.

She jumped at the snarling sound of the other male; he was shorter, more of the pure breed coyote more then what her beloved Itzal was. Pontiac jumped as she rushed back to her lovers side pressing her body against him, she was not a fighter, she wasn’t even sure if she knew how. She was ready to cry as the pain attack started, the tan and white she wolf gasped for air, as her eye looked onward frozen in fear, her whole body shook as she could see the spots in front of her jade eyes. ”It’s not his fault! I got lost! I swear he was showing me the way out. That was it. I promise! Don’t be upset with him.” Pontiac screamed out, she was not aware of how loud she really was being, all she knew was that she just could not allow the only male that has ever loved her back to get hurt. She had to try to protect him the only way she knew how.

<style>
.pontiac-a01 {background-color:#345065; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... cimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.pontiac-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

1093, sorry for any suckiness. And Mel told me Gabriel will come in when someone calls him IC. PS: Itzal gets a little mouth and stuff, tell me if you want me to change it.

Itzal was relieved to find Pontiac. He had missed her so much. He was still sometimes taken by surprise how much he cared and loved her. He did not think he would ever be one to 'fall in love'. But he had, and he was glad he did. Pontiac was wonderful, and she cared for him back. Itzal knew that they were a secret, but he did not care, the only reason they were a secret is because Pontiac had pointed out the trouble between their two packs that made that secret essential. Deep down he knew that it could not last as a secret, it would eventually become known, and he could not help but wonder if that time was now. He looked at Pontiac through the blinding white, she seemed to stand out to him more then anything else around them. He knew that she was in danger here, but they could not go anywhere with this giant storm going on, it would be impossible to tell which direction they were going. Itzal was at an impasse with himself, on what to do. He knew he could not take her deeper into the pack territory, they would both be more likely to be killed. He also knew if they moved away then they could get lost in the blizzard and freeze.

He licked Pontiac's snow covered muzzle softly. "It is me Pontiac, it is ok. You aren't stupid, no one could have known where they were going in this storm." He answered, having to raise his voice over the wind in his ear. He was worried she was going to start going into panic, then she started talking really fast, and he had to listen closely to catch the words. " Pontiac, Pontiac, calm down, I will help you, but I can't help you get back to your pack just yet, it is impossible in this storm ok, I'm sure others will go looking for Selene whenever they find out you aren't looking anymore, that you are lost too. It is going to be ok." Selene? He knew that name...it was the name of the female wolf he had meant outside of a pack territory, speaking to prey. He shrugged that off for now. It was not something that mattered at the moment, what mattered right now was what he was going to do about Pontiac. He had never been in a situation like this before, and he was trying to stay calm and think, which was not help with a snow storm whipping around him. He gave a frustrated sigh and then he heard the last voice he would have wanted to, the last voice that would be helpful to him at this point.

His head snapped up to meet Kesho's. He stared into the coyote's eyes, he knew that the coyote hated wolves, he was one of the many in the pack. He also did not have a strong like for Itzal, and Itzal did not see it getting any better after this. Itzal did not care though, Kesho was furious, Itzal could see that, but Itzal did not care. He stepped between Pontiac and Kesho, leaning softly against Pontiac as she started to defend him, he leaned over and gave her a quick nuzzle, knowing it would probably infuriate Kesho but not caring. "It is ok, you don't have to defend me, I love you, and I swore to protect you, I know the consequence that come from that, and I am willing to take them as long as I can be with you." He spoke the words in her ear so that Kesho could not hear them over the storm, then he turned back to Kesho, muscles relaxed but ready to react, Itzal had fast reflexes, and he was sure that if Kesho attacked he could react in time, he was just not sure if he could beat Kesho easily. The storm would be an issue, and Kesho obviously had training, but Itzal did too, some self experience, he just hoped he could keep Kesho from attacking. It would be easier for all of them if this did not break into a fight, and if it did, Itzal would rather try to break a bone so Kesho could not keep fighting rather then kill him. Itzal knew though that if he thought he had to too keep Pontiac safe, he would not stop until Kesho was dead. His eyes hardened as he looked at Kesho, listening to him yelling and pratically shaking with rage. His voice was cool and level when he spoke. " This is Pontiac, I know where she is from, but it shouldn't matter, you are to swallowed up in your beliefs and hatred for wolves and Anathema to see how stupid you can be. Why does it matter what pack she is from, she means us no harm, I would know, she is my lover after all, if she meant to hurt any of us, she would have killed me by now." He stared defingly into Kesho's eyes. "She doesn't have to deserve anything from us. If it was one of our members in their pack, what would you want them to do? You can't tell me you are so loyal to this pack and tell you would want them to turn one of our members away or let them die out in this storm. I don't care what you say or do, I will protect her, not just cause I care about her, but because it is what is right." Itzal growled, pulling back his lips in a snarl. " You can't tell us to get out. You can't make us do anything, you hold no authority over her, and as for me, I do not owe you any respect or trust, I have no reason to listen to you, I do not even know your rank, and even if I did, I would not obey you, who follows so blindly that you can't possible question what is right and wrong. You are a fool in my eyes." Itzal watched him, his eyes cold and hard, his voice sharp and venomous like a striking snake, with a sarcastic tone to it. He smirked at Kesho, a small half smile spreading across his lips. He did not care about what Kesho said or did, he was heartless when it came to that, the only thing he cared about was Pontiac, that was the only thing that kept him from lunging for Kesho's throat right now.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

I assume you guys are okay with mild injuries, so you can assume these to be that, unless you want more. I'm okay with Kesho getting some scratches(or possibly more, lemme know), too. Tongue WC: 624

The shock, disbelief, and anger were plastered clearly on Kesho's face as he stood strongly on all four legs, his frame small but powerful, every muscle tensed. The old man's ears were pinned against his skull, a snarl ripping from his throat as he bared those old, yellowing teeth. Discolored as they may be, they were still as sharp and penetrating as knives, and he would not hesitate to prove it.

Red eyes watched with utter disgust as the gray woman retreated behind Itzal, afraid and clearly anxious. Her cowardice made Kesho's fury even greater; that species was so weak. It was this action of hers that caused the Hydra to begin stalking her, circling like a hawk assessing its prey. His hackles were raised and his intentions were clear: he did not want her here.

The wind blew with a rage that mirrored his own, and with it came a fresh flurry of snow, covering the man with a thin blanket that he eagerly shook off. The storm would not suppress him.

Though he heard both of them speak, most of their words went ignored. The Hydra heard only the important words, and the ones that made his skin crawl and itch for justice. Get her out of here! Bael's voice snarled inside of his head. He wanted out, wanted to rip this woman to pieces, force Itzal to watch as he desecrated her body with joy. But the man struggled still to remain sane, though he was unsure why. Perhaps it was the small string of hope that he'd once had for Itzal that tugged against him, hoping that he might come to his senses. Kesho's mind was set on only one thing, though, and that was getting that ignorant betrayer and his coward of a wolfess out of Inferni.

The old man snapped suddenly, standing straight, eyes staring deeply, furiously, into Itzal's. "I don't know who you think you are, boy, but you are nothing but a traitor to me." his words came out firm, raspy, and clearly toxic. He was beyond reason, and Itzal's blabbering only made him more angry. "This clan deserves my loyalty and service. You and your pitiful woman do not!" he spat, glancing at the woman briefly with a quick flash of deadly canines.

It was clear to Kesho that the only way he would make his point would be with action. Itzal was defending this hideously helpless woman; he did not belong here. The Hydra's crimson eyes burned with fury as he continued to pace, circling the pair with undoubted malice.

"You don't belong here." he growled, his voice low and venomous.

With that simple statement, the man thrust his body towards the pair, long, springy legs propelling him close, teeth lashing out at whatever he could grab. KILL, Kesho! Kill them! screamed Bael inside of his head. But Kesho didn't aim to kill; not now. His fury aimed to chase them away, to scare that puny woman out of here, and back to her filthy land. He aimed a blow at Itzal, hurling his weight towards the man and whipping around, yellow teeth aiming to piece the man's flesh. The woman was too easy; he knew she wouldn't even fight back.

Normally, Kesho wouldn't attack a clan-mate, but Itzal was no longer that in his eyes. Now, he was a betrayer, a filthy hybrid mutt who did not deserve to walk these lands. After his brief threat, the man leaped back, body braced and hackles raised as he stared at the pair again, eyes still ablaze.

"Go." he snarled, though he knew it would not be so easy.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry if the pp is to much. I can fix it if either of you don't like it, but I get to noms on you frist Tongue
WC:3+

She stood by the black male’s side, he was her lover and her hero but she was so high strung that a panic attack was just so easy to come to for the tan and white lass. The female head lifted up and nipped softly as his jaw line as she gave a soft whine the more that this tan coyote male stayed around the more she walked on that border of the panic attack. She sat down only to stand up again, while the tan male circled around her, where was something about him that made the female think of a snake and it wasn’t the friendly garden snake, he was a viper once he stuck he could kill you. The female whimpered as she tried to shift around to keep him in her eye sight and not have the advantage of attacking her from be hide. Then he made his move, and it wasn’t at her, this just what Pontiac had feared being with Itzal, she feared that he would get hurt. The female gasped as she took action leaping out putting her body out in front of the golden coyote, let him attack her, let him kill her. A snarl now pulled her lips back into a smile, as her sapphire eyes shimmered with a new light, she would kill any one that would hurt her black lover. ”Screw off asshat!” Her words spat at him as she feel to the ground with a thud she wasn’t sure if she had been able to take him down or block him from her lover or not, this was not going to be pretty.

Standing back up looking at the male as she laughed shaking her head the female dug her back paws into the snowy land. ”Come on you you think you've got the balls..” She snarled as she started to stock the male, treating him like how he had treated her circling around him, she started out with big circle and with each pass she stepped forward bringing that gap in between the two, The D’Angelo girl might be a spaz and high strung but she never took it lightly having someone that she cared about in danger.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Hey, hope everything is ok, tell me if you don't like something or want me to change anything. WC: 512

In Character

Itzal let out a snarl that shook his entire frame. He was shaking, he had been since he saw Kesho leap, and he did not care about that. He could take the hit, and he could return it easily. But what infuriated him was the flash of tan and white he saw as his lover launched herself infront of him. It was his job to protect her, and he was not ok with her putting herself in danger for him, he could handle himself. He knew it was stupid, of course she would protect him, just like he would her. He watched as Kesho hit the ground, he had been knocked off balance by Pontiac's impact. Itzal stepped forward to stand over Kesho and put a paw on Kesho's chest trying to hold him down as Itzal pushed down, trying to hold him and watch, seeing Pontiac circling Kesho, he snarled, baring his teeth at Kesho and snapping down at him, aiming to try and rip a shoulder. He was barly in control, his eyes glowed a bright yellow, and he jumped back lightly, putting some distance between Kesho and himself, he moved to Pontiac, watching Kesho as he did, and then looked at her, keeping Kesho in his vision. "Love, I can take care of myself. There was no need to jump infront of me..though I appreciate it, don't get hurt for me. That will just make keeping you safe harder for me, if you go jumping infront of me when I'm trying to protect you." His words were low and rushed, but at the end, his lips twitched into his smirkish smile, as he looked back at Kesho and growled. "Call our alpha now. Before this gets any worse, because if you don't, I'm not sure I can hold off killing you before someone comes along and finds us. And if I don't kill you, one of us will die!"

Itzal could not hold on. He was going to lose it. And he would not stop, till he was either dead, or satisfied, satisfied that Kesho would never threaten Pontiac again. He shook more, tremors running through his body. He looked at Kesho with his almost crazed yellow eyes and growled, baring his teeth more. His mask, his cool, emotionless air, was gone. Now it was his savagness. This was the rage, the blood lust he lived with. He had mastered it, but this was one thing he never planned on. Having someone he loved as much as Pontiac threatended, it was the one thing that could ruin his control. He glanced at Pontiac, and he felt his rage renewed, the rage that was caused by this coyote, this untrusting, reckless fool threatening her. Itzal shook again, and then he just glared at Kesho, waiting for the coyote to choice, whether he would call the alpha, or if one of them would die right here. And if he could, he would make sure it wasn't Kesho that walked away.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Itzal will be detitled with this post, so feel free to start a backdated joining thread in Anathema. Smile I'd like to wrap this up soon, so a post or two more each if that's possible.

It was not by chance that Gabriel had come, barreling through the snow like a black-streaked bullet. Above him, a constant shadow, the raven flew and led him towards the commotion. Wolf, Marlowe had warned, and the urgency of such a thing was not lost of the Aquila. He was paranoid by nature, and constantly thought of the dangers that would come from attack. As it turned out, he was not far from the truth. As Gabriel ran through the powder he saw Kesho strike out, saw him snap at the black hybrid that was protecting a wolf. To make things worse, the bitch smelled of Anathema.

Fury poured over him, narrowing his vision. Gabriel slowed as he came to the older coyote’s side, eyes burning. His fur had risen all on end and increased his size, but the hatred on his face was most terrible. This was not the first time a member had betrayed him, but to see it done so brashly, especially after the death of that boy, that was unforgivable. “Leave Inferni, now,” his voice rose to a roar, and he took a stiff-legged step forward. If there was any sense in the pair, they’d leave—Gabriel did not know Kesho well, but he knew that the old man hadn’t gotten to Hydra for nothing.

<style>
#gabe-aquila {font-familyConfusederif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px 0px;
background-image:url(); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; }
#gabe-aquila .ooc {font-style:italic; font-familyConfusederif, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
#gabe-aquila .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
#gabe-aquila .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
#gabe-aquila p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
#gabe-aquila b {letter-spacing:1px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 327

By some horrible stroke of terrible luck, the Anathema woman had managed to force her body into Kesho's own, displacing his balance momentarily. As she shoved him, he fell. He lashed out, rage blinding and yellowed teeth aiming to spill any and all of her dirty, tainted blood. Itzal dared to try to hold the Hydra in place. The mutt managed it for a moment before Kesho's hind legs groped for the traitor's body and shoved him off with a deep, dangerous growl. He rolled onto his feet now, lunging for another attack on Itzal in these close quarters, froth bubbling out from his contorted mouth.

Any and all words were wasted on the Hydra; no threat threatened, no insult insulted. The Hydra saw nothing but that treasonist's disgusting face. Quickly he turned to face the moronic female who made a mockery of his own skills as she circled around him. With a sneer, he charged at her once again, thrusting his shoulder at her with all of his weight, head turning and mouth attempting to catch and rip at her flank. His muscles longed for this work, and he happily obliged, kicking off from the ground and distancing himself from them once again, standing firm, mouth open and panting as he kept those decaying canines on display for the pair of imbeciles.

Out of the white flurry charged Gabriel, Kesho's attention catching immediately and turning towards the Aquila, nearly surprised by his sudden appearance. Gabriel slowed to stand beside Kesho, who took notice of his posturing and raised hackles. Red eyes flitted back to the traitorous mongrel as the Aquila ordered: “Leave Inferni, now.”

Kesho's throat echoed with another guttural, threatening growl. If they did not obey, he was ready to take action. Adrenaline rushed through his aging veins, filling his limbs with new and invigorating life. He would defend this land with his life, and would not back down.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]