Species: Wolf
    Currently played characters: Kemo Nishant, Revan Rajanikant
    Initial post:
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 1,104

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html][html]

OOC:Yes, yes he is >:3 Dated Feb 10, I hope it's ok for me to powerplay Sugar a bit for this post >.>

Kemo was currently chasing another white wolf through a white forest so similar to the one he had come to call home. The white wolf, or wolfess as he called females, had done nothing wrong. She hadn't summoned his anger or committed any acts of evil against him, unless you consider stealing his heart a crime, in which case, that was the only sin she had committed, but it was only right since he stole hers as well. "Ralla! Get back here, how dare you tag me when I wasn't ready!" He laughed all the while, failing at trying to feign anger at her. WHo could blame him? It was as easy as breathing to smile when he was around this wolfess. Just as he was finally about to catch her, just as his muzzle was in parallel with her rump, just as he touched his nose to her flank, he suddenly felt something cold against his nose.

"Ralla, when did you get so wet, and cold?" He pushed at her with his nose again and sneezed violently, waking him up straight from his slumber with a shock. The first thing he noticed was the sound of the wind slightly muffled, which was weird since he should be able to hear it clearly since he was in a tree den. He yawned and made to step out of the den but stopped suddenly as he encountered a very cold and soft barrier. What happened? Did the world suddenly turn to frost while he slept? He set to work immediately, digging through the snow with relative ease as it wasn't packed in or as thick as he thought. With one final push he broke through, panting slightly with the effort and the fresh clean air that now filled his lungs.

Kemo couldn't see the insane scene before him, but he felt the cold of the snow on his paws, and despite his tall stature he still managed to be deep in the snow. He was practically swimming in it. "Who pissed off the Moon?" He laughed, imagining how he must look standing in all this snow. The irony of it was if anyone was looking, they would have an extremely difficult if not impossible task, with his snow white fur making a perfect camouflage against the white background. He imagined Ralla standing with him here, and then it hit him. Ralla...What if she was in trouble?

Adrenaline filled his veins as he suddenly turned to head towards AniWaya, trudging along through the chest deep snow, well chest deep to him since he was in lupus form. The going was tough and slow, especially since he was having a hard time pinpointing which direction he was heading without the scents and sounds he was used to smelling and hearing.

Thankfully there were low spots where he could rest for a bit, but before long it became an exhausting pattern. Each low spot seemed to be getting further and further apart and the snow was slowly increasing his frustration until finally with a trip over a particularly gnarled tree root, he rolled to a stop and just laid there on his back, panting heavily with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. He contended with letting himself rest for a moment, just laying there in the snow with his hot breath spewing into the air all around him.

As he was listening to the wind breeze through the trees and the eerie quiet of the forest around him, he was lulled into a sort of trance, that is, until he heard a loud whinnying noise that had him on his paws in the blink of an eye. He looked wildly around for the source of the noise, his ears swiveling all over and his nose high in the air until a slight breeze carried with it a scent, one that he recognized immediately. "Sugar? Is that you?" The horse neighed happily, trotting over to him and nosing him happily. Kemo laughed, shifting to Optime form and patting the horse's neck blindly. "What are you doing all the way out here? It's not safe for me, a wolf who is used to this kind of weather, let alone for a horse with hardly any form of protection from the cold."

Sugar's arrival gave him an idea and he perked up as a result of it, but did the horse trust him enough to allow Kemo to lead him back to AniWaya? He supposed there was only one way to find out. He patted the horse's neck as he spoke to him. "Sugar, I'm going to take you back to AniWaya and Ralla, but you're going to have to trust me. Do you trust me?" Could the horse understand him? He had heard Ralla talking to him when they were on the journey to Cour des Miracles, but he wasn't sure if she was only doing that to comfort the large beast. However, he had been really excited to see Kemo earlier, so maybe the horse was able to understand things more than he let on.

His question was answered for him, however, as Sugar's massive head suddenly pushed him back towards the horse's flank. Kemo took that as a yes, but he wasn't exactly sure what the horse was trying to do. One more push and a whinny and he realized Ralla had ridden the horse before, so he carefully climbed up onto the horse's back. Once he was safely up on the horse, a rather thrilling experience since he had never in his life imagined riding on the back of a horse before, he smiled and again patted the horse's neck. "All right Sugar, are you ready to-" but his sentence was cut off as the horse suddenly took off, leaving Kemo to hang on for dear life, though he was having a lot of fun.

The heading was so much faster now that he was much higher up off the ground and it didn't take long before Kemo felt the massive animal slow down to a trot, clip clopping along at a leisurely pace until they stopped with another loud neigh. "Thank you Sugar, that was such an amazing experience! Is this it then?" The horse nickered and "nodded" his head. "Well then, let's all get reunited with our special white shaman wolfess."

He climbed down off the horse and patted him on the neck once before raising his muzzle to the sky and issuing forth a loud echoing howl, ending it with his own trademark signature to let Ralla know it was for her.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

ISh alright ^-^ Sorry for the delay; I am never doing that kind of 3-day shift ever again -.-

She had not expected it, the howl.

After her the experience the day before, Ralla felt emotionally and spiritually exhausted. She had not seen or heard from Sugar, although she had been praying and keeping vigil next to the Great Fire the entire night, hoping for the safe return of all members of her tribe. Theodoric had not turned up amongst those counted, and her Chief was a little worse for wear, but...the horses. Liliana had been frantic, and yet... Sugar was still gone. What would she do without the brown quarter horse? The stocky equine had been her travel companion almost since the very beginning, and now he was missing out in the white wasteland that she had rememberd as an orange and green home in autumn. And then Kemo; where was he!? He couldn't have been trapped in his hollow, could he? Did he survive the storm? He's had to... The moon can't possibly be so cruel... Ralla couldn't imagine what she would do if... She shook the thought from her mind, only to have it replaced just as quickly. What about Noss and Strel and everyone she had met; where and how were they...?

When the howl came, as she sat in front of the fire with her eyes closed in prayer, Ralla's green orbs shot open as her body posture went stiff with surprise. Scrambling from her sitting position, stumbling a little from stiff and cold limbs, Ralla ran to where she had heard the call. The snow was still very deep, but she was so set on the howl that she kept on going; running, running, running. Reaching the edge of a hill overlooking a part of the reserve, now all white, she could only spot a small brown dot against the blank canvas. But near it moved another figure, so obscure that it blended into the snowdrift. Her spirits lifted tenfold.

On her way down, running, Ralla loosed her own howl in response, happiness and relief pouring from her voice. She didn't stop running until she was practically flying down the hill, having to slide part of the way or risk falling. She made it to the two, but she immediatly hugged Kemo, pure gratitude filling her heart for the moon in thanks for letting him keep his life. "Kemo!" She buried her head into his chest as she had the night of the red moon, not crying, but letting her shallow breaths calm so that she may at the very least let out a laugh to ease her nervous tension. "I was so worried about you! Were you alright? And Sugar!" She reached out an arm to pat Sugar's neck and cheek, not pulling away from the tall white wolf she had worried so much for. "Where've you been...? You naughty horse..." Perhaps Kemo couldn't tell because he couldn't see her face, but had Ralla been even slightly more upset, it would be a repeat of hysterics. But, for the moment, she was far too happy to let the waterworks hinder her.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 383

[/html][html]

OOC:

Kemo waited patiently, but anyone nearby could easily tell that he was anything but calm at the moment. He stood almost invisibly next to the horse, anxiousness causing him to shuffle back and forth on his feet as he waited for the tell tale sign that Ralla was ok. It was only when he heard the trademark unmistakable howl that he relaxed, thanking the Moon above that she was all right. He howled to her again in response, Sugar even adding his own loud neigh to the mix. Moon knows he was just as excited and happy to see Ralla safe as Kemo was.

Kemo reached out and patted the horse's neck, turning only when he heard Ralla all ready within short distance and letting out a surprised oomph when she hugged him, burying her head into his chest. "I take it you missed me then?" He smiled and almost immediately wrapped his arms around the excited wolfess in an excited and relieved embrace, laying his chin on her head. "Ralla, I was so worried about you as well. I'm so happy you're ok." He hugged her tighter to him, tail wagging happily and practically smacking Sugar on the side, but he didn't seem to mind. "Yes, I'm ok. Let's just say I woke up to quite a surprise. Hell if I wasn't blind, I guarantee I would have thought, at least at first, that Noss was trying to strangle me in my sleep for hearing about the times we've spent together." He laughed, rubbing her back gently with a hand before giving Sugar another reassuring pat.

"I have to say Sugar's a tough horse. I found him, well actually he found me, while I was on my way here. He was pretty excited to see me and I was excited to see him as well. Apparently he trusts me now, let me ride on his back all the way here, isn't that something?" He smiled, breathing in her wonderful scent deeply before worry suddenly etched along his features. "What happened Ralla? It seems like one of those crazy storms I, well I suppose we, used to have back home, but this seems much worse. Are you really ok? Not hurt in any way? How are your packmates? Did everything survive the storm?"

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

What if Ralla all of a sudden stood back and said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" ? :3

While she should've taken offense to Kemo's comment about Noss, all she could do was laugh a little awkwardly at it; it was both characteristic of her brother and ironic in Kemo's disability. But all that mattered was that Kemo was safe and that Sugar was back and everything was alright for the moment. Moments she could live with; they were better than nothing. "Good horse," she murmured, stroking Sugar's side more after hearing Kemo's story. Sugar saved him, she thought with absolution. Her friend had returned Kemo to her.

"We're all...no...not all of us...we weathered alright," she said, a hint of fear tinting her voice for the still missing pack mate. "The stables are completely destroyed and most of the village was blown over. Liliana and Nayati are out trying to collect the horses and cattle, and the Fire... Oh, Kemo, the Great Fire was extinguished. But it's back." The ramble about the fire may or may not have made sense to Kemo, since he did not fully comprehend the spiritual value of the flame, but it meant worlds to Ralla, because not a day had gone by after it was relit that Kemo had turned up safe and unharmed. "My own hut's fine; living in the Moon Tribe didn't weather me to weakness. But how did you survive so well?"

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 512

[/html]
[html]

OOC: XD Kemo would be like "... Ralla have you been getting into my backpack or eating wild mushrooms?" XD

Kemo tilted his head as he heard the slightly off and awkward laugh. Was that in response to his crack about Noss? He hoped he hadn't offended her. He hadn't meant anything by it, but at the moment he decided not to push the issue any further. After all, him and Noss weren't exactly on good terms anyway, so why should he have to speak nicely about the overgrown ass? For Ralla, he would do anything, but for her brother, he only cared because Ralla cared. Of course he didn't have to like him. "I apologize about that joke Ralla, I didn't mean anything by it."

His attention was returned to the horse and he gave the mighty beast a pat. "Yes, he really is a fine horse Ralla. If ever I need someone I can trust other than you, Sugar would definitely be at the top of my list." He patted the horse with her, smiling widely. "Thank you so much again Sugar, you brought me back to her, and brought her back to me."

At Ralla's explanation, his ears drooped and he whined slightly in response, particularly at the hint of fear he heard within her voice. He pulled her to him and embraced her tightly, knowing how hard all this damage was on her. "Ralla, I'm so sorry, but you know the Moon has plans for each and every one of us. This storm happened for a reason, though we may never know what that reason is, but I like to think it was for a good one. Maybe those stables were getting old and this was the Moon's way of saying 'Yeah you guys need to update this village, particularly the stables'." Typical Kemo, always trying to inject a bit of humor into each situation, no matter how morbid. "The Great Fire is a beacon, it lives on in each member of AniWaya and no matter if it gets extinguished or not, it will always continue to burn brightly." He may not have understood the value of the fire to Ralla or to each individual member of the pack, but he did know that it was sacred.

Kemo reached forward to embrace her suddenly, hugging her tightly to him and just holding her. "I'm so glad you're ok Ralla, but you just answered your own question. We both grew up dealing with storms similar to these all the time, remember? This shaggy thick coat," He gently grabbed her hand and ran it through his fur. "You can thank that for saving my life, as much as I thank yours," He gently ran his fingers through her fur. "For saving yours. We're both built for this kind of thing, though I suppose my tree den certainly helped out as much as it could. I have a feeling I won't be heading back there anytime soon, however, but I'll be ok. Snow dens are easy enough to make." He smiled and looked down at her, then his ears drooped a bit. "Ralla, is there anything I can do to help?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Pfft XD I love LotR; makes everyday life hilarious Tongue

She giggled again in response to Kemo's apology for the comment. In all honesty, she was flattered by his courtesy towards her; it bordered on courtly, if she had to give it a name. Sometimes it made her feel all warm, other times as if she were being watched carefully, as if every motion she made were scrutinized and judged. Well, it was obvious that it didn't bother her much, or she would've said as much to the white male. A pang of jealousy ran through Ralla, though, as she realized just how trusting Sugar had indeed become of Kemo after only a few short meetings. Perhaps it was more prudent to think the horse fickle in his choosing of companions--thus, she should feel pleased that she had come into the chosen few--and ergo without need to hold it against the brown equine. The envy was quickly quieted in the moment of emotion.

Ralla craned her head back to look at Kemo in bewilderment. She knew that she shouldn't be upset at his words--they were true, after all; the moon often had unknown plans that it perhaps only shared with the Great Spirits--but the suggestion of it having been done to bring down a structure and lose a tribe mate was an obscene notion in the midst of the destruction and worry. She might've been more offended had Kemo not placated her with the comment on the Great Fire, making her ears go back in rebellious acceptance of the fixed faux pas.

Throughout that particular comment she had chosen to keep her comments to herself, mostly because it was neither the time nor the place and because she could still only feel relief. She barely felt the cold as warmth rushed through her body at Kemo's familiar touches, which had yet to become mundane or expected to the white wolfess. She stuttered out a reply. "Y-yes... But this particular storm...everyone's so...separated." She wondered how her friends in the other packs had faired; especially the ones in the north. It must've been worse there, being further to the tip of the world. When Kemo asked what he could do for her, she could only think: Stay here. It would put her mind at ease and relieve her anxieties. "You can stay here, in AniWaya. Please, Kemo; you can have a home with us. I'm sure Chief Dawali would accept you; I'll watch out for you." She took his hand and cupped it to her cheek. Contradictory to her previous emotions, she was quite alright with performing that action because it was assurance of his existance to her; how close he was; how safe; how warm; how much he was hers;

How selfish she had become.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 601

[/html]
[html]

OOC: XD Indeed, 300 works well too. "Madness? THIS..IS..SPARTA!! *WHAM* XD Also, I'm not sure if they have declared themselves mates or kissed or anything yet, so I'm just winging it for now XD That's why he's acting so awkward about the end of this post

Kemo smiled at her giggle. Moon above it was such a wonderful sound to his ears. The horse seemed agitated by the wolfess's rapidly changing emotions and Kemo only had a limited idea of what was going on. Her heartbeat seemed to change speed so rapidly he couldn't keep up, but he supposed it was better that way. Sometimes it was better to let others have their private thoughts and feelings, they obviously had a reason to keep them hidden, though it was different in Kemo's case as with his blindness he pretty much couldn't tell even the obvious emotions without his special heart reading ability.

When Ralla's voice finally seemed to come back from her silent trance, he laughed as she stammered, trying to break the silence that seemed to emanate from her as if it was filling the very air they breathed, trying so hard to lift up her seemingly low spirits, as far as he could tell. "Ralla, everything's going to be just fine. I'm sorry if I don't seem to be reacting the way you think I should react, but I do understand what you're going through. This is just my way of trying to make things better. There may be losses, yes, and everyone may seem separated, but they have all been affected by this storm differently. You and me are used to dealing with stuff like this every winter. Them, not so much. It will all turn back to normal again, you'll see. Do you remember when I was freaking out about that vision you had concerning red on snow? That never happened right? It was all worry for nothing. This is the same thing, I'm here for you just like I always have been when you needed me."

Kemo's calm and collective demeanor suddenly changed as she told him to stay with her in AniWaya. Stay with her...the way she said it seemed so full of relief, so full of...what was it? But then she placed his hand against her cheek, which he happily cupped in his hand. If Kemo wasn't blind, he may have been able to see just what kind of a moment this was, how truly epic the scene around them was, how much these two wolves looked like...mates. He gently rubbed his thumb along her muzzle, his blind eyes perfectly showing the many emotions going through his mind. Somehow, despite being blind, Kemo could clearly see her looking into his eyes, could clearly see what was going through her eyes at the moment, though he hoped he wasn't getting the wrong signals.

"Ralla..." He had started to voice his answer, but he had something else planned, only using her name to get her attention and to lead her along while he suddenly reached forward and gave her a breathtaking kiss, one that seemed to last an eternity. All of his passion for her poured forth into the kiss, every ounce of love he shared for her, his own heart seeming to be passed along through his mouth and to her, to reside in her care for all time. When he broke the kiss, he then answered her. "Of course I will stay with you. I will join your pack, I will take care of you and your people, I would do anything for you." Kemo stared into the darkness that would have been Ralla's allegedly shocked face. Even a blind wolf could have seen the magic in the air, even a dead man could have felt it. He just hoped Ralla felt the same as he did.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

I think the official mating happens during their leave, and the marriage after the plot with Anathema. That okay with you, Marit? (*note to Kemo: It's her turn nao Tongue)

Moon knew how hot and cold she was burning that day; it also knew that she had every reason to be so emotional. Blizzards were never a thing to scoff at, even for those who had grown up with them. "That's not necessarily true, Kemo," she said, referring to the red on snow. "It may not have happened exactly as I had thought, but that was my fault. I overthinked the situation and made it sound worse than it was. The moon...it's capricious, and perhaps it talks in more riddles than the Moon Tribe Shamans. But you're right; we will endure." She sighed heavily, tired from the emotional stress of the days. She was grateful to have his presence there, if only to soothe her nerves back into place.

Not just after thinking that she was finally going to calm down, he did it again. Kemo had a habit of stirring her up inside and mayhap leaving her just as confused and wind-blown as the storm had left their tribal lands. And it was her fault, she supposed, giving him the ammo to do so in the first place. He called her name and she looked, but her mind barely registered his face moving down--precise despite his blindness, quick despite assumed unsure place--as he kissed her. It was gentle, the tips of their noses rubbing softly and their lips meeting like a shy encounter in a field of clover, but Ralla's heart sped to the beat of war drums even though her body remained still in shock. Had anyone been looking on at the landscape of snow, the two would be indescernable from the world, Sugar a lone horse standing aimlessly. But in their own little world they were safe in that cocoon of concealment, though Kemo tried to conceal nothing. They parted and she breathed, her eyes still wide, her cheeks flushed to a burning so intense that she thought she might turn into the Great Fire; at a kiss. She was a woman, now, and she was reacting like a juvenile. It only showed how deep her upbringing had etched into her persona.

There were perks to Kemo's blindness; he couldn't see her embarassment or shame, couldn't see her awkward faux pas, couldn't judge her. Ralla doubted he would mind or judge in the first place, but it was a comfort to know that her facial expressions that she wanted to hide most could at least remain a secret, since he was the only one who ever seemed to get them to rise from the chest in her heart. But he sounded as elated as she had been just moments before when he agreed to stay that it eased her personal insecurity. She would just have to accept that he loved her, and she wanted to believe that even if he could see, he would not mind the awkwardness of her body or the betrayel of her familial pack. "Thank you," she whispered amongst the silence of the snow, letting their feelings hang in the air if only for a while longer to keep the rest of the world at bay.

Time caught up with them and formalities came with it. More than formalities, Kemo had to ask first for Chief Dawali's permission to join. It terrified Ralla to think what Kemo would have to do if he was rejected, but she did not know her Chief to refuse a potential member without just cause. She prayed that he had not caught wind of Kemo's crimes, as she had already promised herself to help him repent. She took Sugar back to the stables and left him in the able hands of Liliana, rejoining the horse with his herd, and then took Kemo by his large hand to the Town Hall. Snow still piled on the roof, she went through the open doorway after knocking, alerting Chief Dawali to their intrusion. She had known that he had sustained an injury from the winds that had beat the land, but she had not found out the severity till after the Great Fire had been rekindled. Just as well, since she would have been far too emotionally distraught to perform any sort of ceremony had she known the full extent beforehand. But her Chief was now resting in the Hall and she bowed her traditional bow--kneeling on one knee, hand on the ground, head bent--since this was a heartfelt request and thus needed to be displayed so.

"Chief Dawali, this is Kemo," she introduced the two. "Kemo, Chief Dawali. Kemo has come here to join AniWaya." Ralla said it all very simply, standing up and then out of the way of the two so that they may converse. Whatever Ralla said, the final choice was up to her Chief, and he could not judge the man on her recomendation alone, although she would readily vouch for Kemo should the need arise. She looked back and forth between the two, refusing to think of the less than pleasant alternatives, some of which she deemed impossible before even puzzling them out. Seeing her Chief so humbled by the storm hurt Ralla, too, because she was supposed to know some sort of medicine. Her previous training had included botany and herbology, as well as ways to mend such things that inflicted inner pains. But so filled with the stars and legends was her head that all else had escaped her grasp, trickling through as if sifted from the rest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[/html]
[html]

I guess Dawali will learn they are a couple at a later point in time. I won't be able to post much still so I thought I'd just make it all in one post - I hope this works for you Smile

The russet wolf lifted his head as he heard the knock, and as he realized who had come to see him, along with a stranger, he lifted himself from his high seat and stood up tall, supporting himself on the crude chair. It was not a chief's chair, but an ordinary one, merely made to he could sit on it comfortably without bending his knee too much to get on and off of it. The Chief responded to Ralla's greeting with a firm nod as she entered. She bowed more deeply than she did on other occasions, or so it seemed to him, and his yellow eyes studied the male behind her curiously. He, like Ralla, was white-furred, but there were scars over his eyes that drew attention. One glance at that area told the experienced medic that the male would have some damage to his eyesight, if his eyes worked at all. Still, he could only glance, and he focused on Ralla as she itroduced the two males to each other. He did not mind her bringing the stranger to him; he was unable to move from this place as of now, and was only glad that Ralla was dedicated enough to take extra responsibility for her tribe. Nodding, "very well," he shifted his entire focus onto Kemo.

"I assume you do not come to us empty-handed," The Chief began, moving his hands in patterns as he spoke, the movements carrying no meaning in themselves but enhancing that of his words. He shifted his focus onto Ralla and continued his sentence. "... and I assume you have already assessed his worth for our tribe, Ralla." One hand was lifted to his chin as he considered the stranger for a brief moment, still quite obviously intending to continue speaking any moment. Kemo was fit and looked able. Perhaps blind, but he could still be useful in his own way - perhaps he had a particularly strong nose, due to his impaired vision? If so, he would undoubtedly be a valuable scout. Ralla would not have brought him here, had he been useless to them. "Welcome, then, Kemo. I trust Ralla to show you our tribe. May you feel at home." he finally said, smiling very briefly at his highest ranked Fire Keeper before turning around to get into his chair again. The conversation, as far as Chief Dawali was concerned, was over.

[/html]
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 503

[/html]
[html]

OOC:I'm just going to post, and if you want Ralla and/or Marit you can respond, or we can end this thread, hurry back Marit ^^ Also I'm so sorry for taking so long DX

Kemo smiled happily as he released her from the kiss, the passion and love burning within his blind eyes. It was a wonderful feeling, something he had never shared with anyone before, and he couldn't think of anyone, nor did he want to find or think of anyone, that he would rather share this moment with. The only thing better than the kiss was Ralla's reaction. Thanks to their close proximity and Kemo's heightened senses, he was able to detect the delicate fluctuations of her body, particularly her heart. The scents, the sounds, all playing a delicate melody in Kemo's head, spelling out her feelings in song, or at least that's what it seemed like to him. For all he knew it could be nothing, but he liked to think she shared the same feelings as his own.

He was put somewhat at ease, however, at the fact that he could have very well been right with her response, and her thanks. "You're welcome Ralla, and thank you for allowing me to share in this gift, and for allowing me to join you and your pack." With that, he followed after Ralla, patting the horse that led him back to his love gratefully. When Ralla brought Sugar back to the stables, Kemo nuzzled the horse happily. "Thank you so much Sugar. I promise to give you a carrot every time I see you, and if I forget, I give you permission to nip me." He smiled, patting the horse once more before following Ralla again, listening to the war drums beating in her chest.

It didn't take long for them both to reach the chief's den, and Kemo didn't need to be told that they had reached the den either. Kemo could smell the importance in the air, the scent of the chief alien to him, yet strangely familiar. It smelled of wisdom, old blood, and leadership, but most of all it was, in essence, AniWaya. He followed her inside, bowing down to the chief when he was close enough to hear the older wolf's beating heart. "Chief Dawali, I am honored to be in your presence." He waited patiently for the chief to continue speaking, listening to Ralla's excited heartbeat somewhere close by along with the chief's calm one.

The moment the chief had finished his assessment, Kemo smiled and stood, looking blindly into the chief's face. "Thank you so much, my Chieftain. I will make you proud and I make a promise to you today that AniWaya will embrace me proudly as one of her sons. You will never regret this decision." He tilted his head and bowed once again. As he heard the chief turn around, he flashed a smile in Ralla's direction. It was at this point that he wasn't sure what to do. Was he to wait until the chief dismissed him, or was he free to go as he chose? He stood rooted to the spot as he pondered this, blind eyes fixed upon Ralla's beating heart.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]