M. Sink me in the river at dawn
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, and strong sexual content. Reader discretion is advised; don't read any of this unless you are prepared for mature content.
[/html]

[html]

I wasn't sure if you wanted him in lupus or optime, but it can always be edited/changed :]

He had needed a small break in his search for Melee and Range's mother due to the snowstorm that had taken control of the territory, but was now prepared to take the mission back up and continue it. His worry over the two pups that he had adopted was what drove him to travel as far as he had; he planned to check the newest pack first, wondering if she had settled there, then was considering going up to Inferni to ask one of their members as well. The female had been tall, he remembered, with fur as dark as his...but she could have been part coyote, for all he knew.

He hoped that this would be the last place that he would have to search, that he would discover that the female was within these borders. Gideon had chosen to search for her so that he could give himself a little peace of mind; ever since Range had asked about her memories of the night he'd met the dark lady had plagued his dreams. There wasn't a night that passed that he didn't either think about her or have a dream of her.

The gray tinged wolf stopped when he sensed the border, the pack's scents growing stronger around him, and took a seat beneath one of the dead trees that stood nearby. It looked as if the snowstorm had taken this place as well, drifts built up in areas. He had chosen to travel in his lupus form, thinking that it would be the most comfortable for the journey, and hadn't had too much trouble getting over the drifts or finding a way around them. The male let out a short call for attention, turquoise eyes focused on the forest that spread out before him.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

Itachi is in his optime.

It was common of him to wander; balancing along the line where Anathema’s first claim was drawn. Tranquillity waited behind every corner and the eye’s focus had been vacant for some time as he drifted along on auto pilot.

The young boy’s palms were empty, but one day a sword would belong to the right, but time would have to pass before that moment was to come. There were few things that the golden Lykoi wished to own, but the priceless blade was one of those objects. It was necessary for him to settle her, now, and he supposed he would have to give in and find a chamber within the stone world within the pack lands after all. He would not let his general dislike for the life style become a weakness.

The stranger presence rested beneath the lightly rustling skeleton of a tree. Pupils shrank slightly at the sight, for it was unexpected to see a creature so calm near a pack’s bold claim. The headband he wore quietly spoke of his allegiance, though it was just a cloth with the pack’s emblem painted in black. Quietly, he continued his approach until he thought he had a satisfying distance; not necessarily one fit for idle chit chat.

Relaxed crimson depths observed, nothing more.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

For some reason I was waiting for Matt/Demi on this and I have no clue why Sad -idiot-

He paced a bit, anxious, eyes searching over their borderlands. From what he could see this pack looked as ordinary as any other...but he also knew that looks could be deceiving. What was this place like? There had been mention that a few of his packmates had left Dahlia to join this pack...Larkspur and another kid, Harlowe. He hadn't known them personally, though. Maybe dropping their names would help get him somewhere here.

The approach of the other caught his attention and he got to his feet with haste. "Hello. Do you belong to this pack? I was seeking answers to a few questions that I had." He said. "I'm from Dahlia de Mai." Gideon didn't want to speak too much and kept his mouth shut after this, looking back at the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

I did not see that you had replied, jamesbum<3 sorry :O

It did not take long to get noticed, even if his presence did not own sound. The dark figure got up on his feet, suddenly full of haste. There was no need for that, for Itachi meant no harm. Not yet at least, though one could never tell what the future would bring, even if it was near. Sunset gaze held little but the emptiness of its colour as he investigated the stranger more closely, approaching one slow step at the time, though in a manner that made it appear quite casual.

”I do, yes,” the male admitted without hesitation, finding no reason to refuse the other the information he so politely asked for. The dark male was older than him, but remained quite young. Perhaps he could have been a comrade if the fallen Lykoi prince’s life had been different. But no, Itachi was alone. Blonde ears leaned back against the mane of darker hues, but he was listening. Normally he liked to avoid company overall, but he was not above making exceptions. The male said that he was from Dahlia de Mai, and he was a trespasser.

”You are far from home,” he noted, letting his scarlet gaze fall down onto earth and away from the other.

<style>
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

No problem <3

"I'm looking for someone...that's why I'm so far away from my home." He explained. "Finding her would be worth having traveled this far...to finally get some answers out of her. I'm looking for a tall black female...pure-wolf, I think. Do you have any of those here?" Perhaps this male would lead him into the lands if they did have one like that here. "Or she might have been a hybrid..it was too dark to tell. She abandoned some pups that I took in."

Perhaps more of an explanation was needed to appease this male and to gain his trust. "My son and daughter now wonder who their mother is...they ask questions that I have no answers to. I wish to find her and speak to her...if she does reside in this territory. Could I come inside?" He could only ask...it was up to the other to tell him whether he was allowed in or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]
Oh dear what do we have here? We can't let this turn into a pleasant thread what with all the hype and all

Her recent boredom was an involuntary isolation of all the wonderful things she found interesting. Isolation from new test subjects, isolation from the tools she required, and isolation from willing participants in her devious little plans. But she was never without the mindset of looking for any open opportunity available to her. The small bit of tools she had collected where collected with care and purpose, and she had honed her image quite wonderfully, all talk, no action, mean but mostly harmless. No one could ever imagine just how off that could be unless they were unlucky enough to meet her at the wrong time and place, without anyone there to say no. The petite woman was in fact a hidden snake, no one ever saw her or suspected what she was until it was too late and today would be no different.

As it was she was doing a rather innocent chore of walking about that consisted of doing nothing except appearing to be busy. Appearance was everything and if she was busy, meant no one would bother her with meaningless drivel or gawk at her. While she loved to be eyed and adored lately only one person was the focus of her jealous and flirtatious nature, while he had no idea the capacity for evil she had, she intended to keep it that way for as long as she could. She couldn’t quite put her finger on why, maybe on some level she would be ashamed if someone such as he found out about what she really got off on or if rather he would be scared and run away, but as always she’d just cross that bridge when she got there. The soft sounds and their unfamiliar nature quickly though brought her out of her trance. Nose sniffed the air trying to gather information on the two males she noticed, wondering if they too were off limits. She almost frowned before noticing one of them indeed was fair game, and instantly her practiced charm surged to the surface. First she had to gain his trust.

Walking up to them she gave them both a smile, giving Itachi a slightly longer look, almost in a way expressing a certain thought of better run now to him before facing the outside with a bright smile.

“I’m sorry but I couldn’t help but overhear you two? You say you’re looking for someone?”

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

While he had not asked for one, he received an explanation for the male’s presence here. Anathema’s scents were many, and the blonde male did not believe he knew of the female the dark Dahlian spoke of. There were wolves here with ebony coats, but Itachi was not a specifically dedicated part of the pack he belonged to. He liked to walk the path of solitude and mingle with the rest of his own terms, whenever he was ready to take that step. If ever. Perhaps some of the wolf’s words should have struck some nerve, for he knew what it was like to be abandoned by the person that was supposed to love and care for you. But Itachi was too far gone to experience pain beyond the physical regarding family ties. His world was a broken one, but he knew no different.

He decided against granting the green eyed adult an immediately answer. Rubies glittered dully with their owner’s emptiness, though beyond the veil, the Lykoi mind did wonder. Perhaps the other would have been turned away without fruit to console his travel here, but someone intervened. The young male turned to lay eyes on a canine he did not know well. She was of this pack, however, and therefore a small addition of courtesy would be offered. But ah, the look she seemed to give him as their eyes met. How peculiar. Feet remained planted in the ground, and Itachi was going nowhere.

”He seeks permission to search for a mother here,” the young hybrid explained, short and lacking detail that the other wolf no doubt would provide her with.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

:]

Another canine soon arrived, and Gideon looked on. Were they the leader? He wasn't sure. He didn't know who led this pack or if there were sub-leaders or others who could allow him entrance. He would do anything to get the opportunity to search the lands or question someone else who might know about where the pups' mother was. He'd ask anyone he could. This female seemed reasonable enough...at least, he hoped she was.

If only they would allow it. "Maybe I could do some work for you in exchange for you letting me inside. Make a deal, or something. I bet you have something that you need a big, strong male like me for...something you need help with" He said, making the offer. "Please let me inside" The male said, his eyes raising up to meet those of the female.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]
[html]

She gave the male a pleasant smile, to trusting and desperate he was, and oh she loved how he wanted to help her. Demi had something in mind and help her he would, oh yes indeed. She kept her face pleasant and nice though, hiding the foul thoughts running through her head. The other male had stayed after all and if he didn’t take the warning then it was his fault and not hers. Demi’s eyes looked over Gideon with interest as if sizing up the big male with the best charm she could muster.

“Oh really? You mean it? I do have several things back at home that I need moved. If you could do that then I’m sure we could look for this person.” She said with nothing but honey in her voice, after all what male could resist a female of her beauty and charm anyways.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

Ashen blonde ears leaned back against darker hay shaded mane, but there was no uproar within the youth. This was a stranger that he was unable to assist, but this woman seemed enthusiastic about the opportunity to receive some assistance. The boy with the blue blood recognised honey in her voice and was reminded of his mother. But he did not know this pack member, and was not in a position to assume anything. Perhaps she simply was a helpful individual willing to trade tit for tat.

The Lykoi boy was not a creature usually willing to deal with others, but he did not wish to be brushed aside so easily. ”I can help as well,” he offered; looking to the adult with calm scarlet hues that would not take well to refusal no matter how charming this woman's shell could be.

<style>
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
[html]

He was a gentle and kind-hearted boy, always willing to help someone out whether he would get something out of it or not. This information was vital to his goal of finding the pups' true mother, and he would do whatever it took to gain that tidbit if they knew the answers. They made it seem as if they did....so he would trust them.

"With the two of us, I bet we can get it done even faster. This pack is a fair ways away from Dahlia for a wolf like me...I have the pups at home to look after, so I can't stay for too long. But I will help you out in exchange." He promised, waiting for the pair to show him inside of the territory.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]