The pup in the town hall
Saphrina sat in the town hall sleeping on the cott a wolf had left her on her tiny paws twitched as she drempt of running, she looked around in her dream surrounded by fire, Flames everywhere she was traped the heat and flames felt as if they were sucking her into a cold and dark place. Then she jumped up fur puffed out wounds still bleeding and terrified of being hurt. She realized where she was and she began to lick her fur trying to fix it. she licked her bloody stomach and sighed looking for lilliana who had left her here. the small pup was hungry and she was to tired to move. "H-hello?" she asked in the blackness of her closed eyes hopeing no one would hurt her. "Is anyone here?" she asked hopeing no one could smell her fear
OOC: Hello fellow puppy player!

IC: Ayasha was bored. So she headed over to the town hall to see what was going on. She had heard that there was a puppy staying there. She was about a month younger than her and had come here in pretty bad shape. She had wanted to play with someone because she found Sakari...strange. She could see things that apparently only a select few could. She shook her head to clear those thoughts.

She went inside the town hall and saw the new girl looking scared and injured. "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned for the younger pups health. "My name's Ayasha. I came here 'bout a month ago. What's you're name?" She then gave her a bright smile. "Can I be your friend?" she asked hopeful.
Saphrina looked at the pup with her one good eye and couldnt find a place to hide. "H-hello.. I im um.. Saphrina.." she said afraid to be hurt again. She looked at the pup about her age maybe older and she sniffed her. "S-sure.. id like a friend " she said sort of worried of loseing another friend to a forest fire or a accedent on the ice like it happend in the other pack
She gave the younger pup a grin. "How'd ya get here? Did Dawali rescue you like he did me? Where are your parents?" She became sad. "Did they die like mine did? Or at least my mommy. I don't know what happened to my daddy. I never met him." She frowned at that thought. "But Dawali, the chief, is what I want in a daddy." She beamed.

She studied the pup in front of her. "What happened to you're eye? And you're tummy? Did a bear get you? That's what hapened to me and mommy. She died protecting me." She had a little bit of difficulty pronouncing protecting. "Who have ya met?" She still had her curiosity, despite the previous topic of conversation.
Saphrinas eye widened and she whined softly "Stop with the questions please. My mother died and my dad hurt me makeing me blind in one eye. another wolf hurt me on my stomach. A wolf lilliana or something or other brought me here to help me. and you and her are the only ones iv met so far" she said slightly sad
Ayasha's ears flattened in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." She hoped that the pup would forgive her. "Saphrina, will you please forgive me?" She begged. If she could change, she would have been down on her knees, but alas, she wasn't able to change yet. She did however look absolutely miserable about making her new friend upset.

About Liliana, she smiled. "She's nice. Almost as nice as Dawali." She looked thoughtful. "How 'bout I show you around when you're better?" She gave her another pleading look, hoping that that would make up for making her upset. "I want my new friend to be happy here and meet all sorts of people." She was a little curious. "Who are you staying with?"
Saphrina forgot the name of her surrogant mother, but she tilted her head and sighed" i dont really want to move right now. i want to waittill i can see" she sad sadly
Ayasha saw how sad Saphrina was and went over and gave her sympathetic nuzzle. Her mother did that when she was sad and it made her feel better. "You'll get better, I know you will. We have several healers in the tribe." She was confident in her fellow pack members.

She looked over the injuries, especially the eye. "Why are other wolves so mean to a puppy as nice as you?" She asked herself out loud. She shook her head sadly. "Do you want me to leave so you can go back to sleep? When you're hurt or sick, sleeping helps you get better." She had learned these things from Dawali.
Saphrina licked Ayasha's cheek softly and sighed softly "I feel alot better. thanks" she said trying to get up but falling off the bed hitting my head on the floor "OW!" she said
She beamed at making the other pup feel better. "You're welcome!" She replied happily. She was curious about something. "I'm three months old. Do you know how old you are?" She thought she was about two months old but she wasn't sure.

When Saphrina fell of and hit her head, Ayasha ran over to her. "Saphrina! Are you badly hurt? Should I go get and adult?" She was extremely worried. She knew not to try and move her. That might make her hurt more. Plus, she wasn't even a medicine person yet. Though she wanted to be one. She bit her lip.
Saphrina sighed and rolled over rubbing her head with a paw "Ow.. that hurt" she said dazed from falling. "im okay Ayasha just dizzy now" she joked about her falling hopeing to make the other pup laugh. Saphrina licked her wounds and got up shakeing her fur. "Maybe i should lay down for a bit. it feels like my heads spinning" she said jumping back up onto the bed
She however did not find her new friend getting hurt funny. "You should be more careful." She said sternly. She did not want anything bad happen to her. She gave her another nuzzle.

As Saphrina talked about laying down for a bit, she asked, "Do ya want me to leave?" She didn't mind either way. She gave her a big grin. "When you're getter, I'll show you around. The stables are really neat. That's where Liliana hangs-out."
Saphrina smiled sweetly and yawned "Why dont you lay with me?" she asked Ayasha. She was her new friend it would be like a sleep over or something. Saphrina hoped Ayasha would say yes but if not it would be okay. she just didnt feel like being alone in a strange place after all her wierd dreams. Saphrina maderoom for ayasha just in case she did want to stay
Ayasha gave Saphrina a massive smile. "I'd love to." She hopped on the cot and looked at her friend. "Now what?" She was lost as to what she should do now. "How do we sleep without being too weird? Though I'm perfectly willing to snuggle." She had nothing in mind but what littermates did.

She had a question for her friend. "When I came in here it looked like you had just had a a really bad nightmare." She gave her a sympathetic nuzzle. "Wanna talk about it?"
Saphrina nuzzled back and sighed "Its nothing." she said as she layed down on the cott. "sleep how you wana i dont mind." she said happily finaly haveing a friend why wouldnt she be happier? her dream had caused her to be a little worried but it was nothing she thought to her self "Ill be fine Ayasha." she said to her new friend. She just wished that she was a little happier she licked Ayashas cheek and curled up next to her friend hopeing for peacefull dreams.
She frowned slightly. "Alright...But if ya need someone to talk to, I'm here." She laid down next to Saphrina and sleepily said, "Night." And was soon asleep. But she had unconsciously curled herself protectively around the younger pup.
Saphrina saw ayasha curl around her. it gave her reasurement and curled up laying her head on ayashas back "Night" she said after letting out a tiny yawns closeing her eyes twitching her tail slightly hopeing to wake up and not be scared of others anymore.
[html]

Here I am, as promised :3 Saphrina, it might be good to fill out your profile so people know how to describe what they're seeing ^^" Also, I suggest you both reading the RPG Guidelines concerning minimum post length. I know there might not always be a lot to say, but still... Well, that's just my own opinion :3 Now... PUPPEYZ! XD

Forwarded to next day...

Ralla had just woken up for her duties for the day, wanting to make sure that the Great Fire was well-stocked and bright. The recent scare had her rattled, to say the least. But she had seen Liliana carrying in a small bundle--a moving one, at that--not a few days ago, directly after the snow storm and Kemo's joining, and had been curious. But with all that had happened and still needed to be done, she had not been able to sate her curiosity for the past few days. Now that she was free, she felt that it would be alright to take a peek...maybe. Under the guise of going in to check the Fire Tender equipment--which was true in and of itself--Ralla instead saw quite the picture in the Town Hall; two small pups in a cot, one white, the other heavily scarred.

"Ayasha?" Ralla called softly to the snowy white pup, coming in closer and shutting the door. She had known the pup was in the tribe in passing and whispers, although she did not know the pup intimately other than she was orphaned and that Chief Dawali had taken her under her care for the time. "What're you doing here? And who's your friend?" She asked in good nature. Coming closer, and squatted in front of the two who were cuddled warmly on the cot, taking in the form of the small one who was blind out of one eye. The appearance saddened the white wolfess, and the pup's helplessness struck a chord in her heart. Recently their numbers had increased again, as if to fill a void left by a member of their pack... Regardless, she was beginning to worry a little about the two; despite Ayasha's time in AniWaya, both she and the new pup appeared far too thin.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
Ayasha stirred slightly at the voice of someone talking to her. She tried to stay still to not wake up Saphrina. She blinked up at the sight of a wolf who was the same color as her. "Yes? Who are you?" She glanced at her younger friend. "Her name is Saphrina. I think she two months old. Liliana found her."

She paused as to why was here. "I had heard that there was a new puppy and I wanted to meet her. She wanted someone to stay with her and so I did. Why? Am I in trouble?" Her lower lip quivered a bit. "I didn't mean to make anyone upset." She looked up at the adult with sad eyes.
Saphrinas chest rose slightly and fell a small snore could be heard. Her dreams were fearful yet again. A forest fire and her parents running. The bright light she had seen when she was but a tiny tiny little pup. In her dream saphrina was runnin as fast as she could on tiny legs. She had found her mother under a tree while the fire was rageing across her home land. Saphrina stayed with her mother as long as she could. Saphrina licked her mother and had to leave her. Saphrina searched for her father by the riverbed where they had said they would meet. and sure enough, he was there. "Daddy" she said to him Her father had turned to her and said "Wheres your mother?" saphrina had looked down and said "She got stuck.. under a tree.." Her father looked at saphrina and growled loudly jumping on saphrina and attacking her biteing out her eye and giveing her all the wounds she came with. he finnaly thought she had had enough and left her there to die. but saphrina didnt give up and walked for as long as she posibly could being attacked by another wolf. Saphrinas heart raced and she woke up breathing heavily. She jumped up her heart raceing a mile a minute she swung her head back and forth looking at her surroundings scared of where she was she jumped down from the cot and hit under it