joining
to howl # Character Name: Siren
# Character Birth date (including year): 02/1/2008
# Weather s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Half Timber wolf and half arctic wolf but will change later into Luperci
to howl # Character Name: Siren
# Character Birth date (including year): 02/1/2008
# Weather s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: wolf but will change later into Luperci

# Species: Half Timber wolf half arctic Wolf
# Gender: Female
# Currently played characters: Siren primary

# How you found 'Souls: on google and found the packs territory by waiting to be greeted, Also found by other members and wolves. She waits by a pond of cool water, She dipped her head in for a drink. She happens about the pack, as she has no pack to call her home. She had just lost her father not that long ago so she grieves, her mother is MIA. She loves being here as it is a place she could call home. She does not want to intrude onto the packs terrory. Siren is an outdoors kind of girl, so she wonders to a nearby bush to find some berries. She hides her tears of her loss. She will be consenting switching-of-roles story. Her only goal in life is to love!
She will find the Mysterious Child, who is a very young pup. She wants to search-for-identity somewhere to belong. Her place of being. The story ends in a tomb. During the story, Siren moves to a different dwelling. This story takes place in a lost realm on a forest world. What starts as dislike becomes true love - all thanks to a Luperci. Yet, how can the discovery of a long-lost friend tear them apart?
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 312 OOC: Hello! Welcome to ‘Souls and Cercatori. I will help guide you through the worst part of this process… Joining. Now I see a few things that could use a bit of a change. You have posted the OOC information 2 times. If you could take one away that would help me out. also Cercatori has it’s own form which asks you the Art rank you would prefer, if you head here: Ranks then you can see what the ranks are. You can over over the names to see what they say as they are in itallian. There are other things I would like to Address but this last bit is important for your joining process. Any questions, you can PM me Smile

In Character

Shaw was a happy camper, that’s all he could say, though the snowstorm had ruined so much in his life, it also helped him bond with his pack mates, taught him a few new strategies to go about fixing things, and now he was what Sky would call “Engaged”… not mates but not courting either. This confused the big male to no end. That mattered little though, he was one step closer to being her mate. He pulled up his flute, the wood was starting to splinter, and he felt bad, he would have to make a new flute again, hopefully he could wait until spring. He started playing a happy melody, though not one too fast, but it was not too slow either. He was playing out his mood pretty much, and it was quite a happy one.

He was doing his normal patrols, making sure all was good on the borders when he saw a figure, it was not white enough to hide in the snow, so he was able to see her first glimpse. His music stopped immediately, and he smiled, though she seemed to be eating “berries” an eye quirked, they were old, and useless to eat.

Hello, My name is Shawchert Menue, you have come to the borders of my pack, Cercatori d’arte.

He said, it was a warning that she would soon be on his land and possibly trespassing, and there would be little excuse to go about not knowing the land was owned as he could smell the border marks quite clearly. He looked at the wolf curiously. He was so much taller than she was, and hoped he didn’t scare her. He knew his height was a bit daunting, though he was a real softy underneath. He watched for her reaction, wondering if she was just lost or she needed a place to stay.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
In Character: In Character: Siren perks up her ears perked up as she hears noises of the flute and the music.
Hello, my name is Siren. "Speech is here"

I am lost right now, I don't have a pack to call home. [b]"Speech is here"

Siren lived in Winter Soul Clan, she is curious at what shawchert is so happy about
when she hears the music it makes her fell a lot like swaying in time, Siren is anxious to be accepted to the pack, Siren is confident that they'll like her.
Siren has left Winter Soul Clan as it was not a pack. Siren left when she was a year old. It is a place of ice,snow,and very fridged cold weather. [b]"Speech is here"

Siren loves cold weather, but it is to extreme. The journey of striving to overcome her mother being MIA, and the loss of her father. [b]"Speech is here"

Siren has a distinct Irish, Itialan accent which is very endearing. Sirens voice is of Itialan decent. Siren's smile is beautiful and she sees the good in everything. She learned to adapt to every situation, although not known to anyone. Siren plays her father’s favorite Irish tunes on a volin. [b]"Speech is here"

Siren will not touch Irish food because it reminds her of her homeland and the family she lost. [Siren is fairly renowned for her intelligence and cunning.
Swear that you will find the answers to help me find some sence of belonging. [b]"Speech is here"

With her father's dying words ringing in Sirens' ears, Siren won't be alone in the Forest for long. Strangers lurk between the whispering trees, eyes watching Sirens' every move.
Siren was an orphaned wolf. Siren must keep her promise to find the all the answers. Siren is fierce and loyal, and protective of those she cares for; she saved her Sister's life several times or more, when Ivory was about to be murdered by one of the humans.
Siren's friends are wolves and is a friend, and realizes that Ivory is about to be killed; she knows where Ivory is. She is prideful and is at first hurt when this wolf will accept salmoncakes from her. But refuses them when she offers it to him. When she is sobbing from shock after a traumatizing encounter with her Mother. Siren insists that she "is not crying."
She is an excellent hunter, skillful with sence of smell. [b]"Speech is here"

It is Sirens "first real friend she ever had," as the rest of the pack like her for her. [b]"Speech is here"

Siren is the first of her kind that Gardens. Siren is protective of plants, decorating with plants, and works with plants.
Siren never gives up on a plant, Siren is very patience, collects flowers,berries. Siren has botanical knowledge and natural healing. Siren loves the outdoors, and loves the countryside.[b]"Speech is here"
[b]