rainbow world
[html]
Character Birthdate: May 6, 2007
Species: 80% C.l. familiaris, 20% C.r. rufus
Preferred Art Rank: Writer
Currently Played Characters: Talitha Lykoi

The scent trail ended somewhere unfamiliar, leaving the wolf-dog hybrid scratching at her mohawked head in vague confusion. He'd dragged her into a new country for a place she wasn't sure he even knew? A soft sigh passed through her lips. "Just like Mars to do this, huh chica?" she asked, turning to face the tan and white paint horse that traveled with her. Just like Mars to leave her in the city of Lost Angels, to run away. Bartholomew wouldn't have done that. He certainly wouldn't have dragged her somewhere so damn cold.

Once she hit the north border of the US, she'd had to don her jacket; the air was absolutely frigid. But at least Senorita was getting some cool air. The weather back home had been brutal, even for winter. Not as brutal as the (she assumed) sub-zero temperatures of the place she'd stalked the multi-personae male to. The horse sniggered anxiously, stepping back from her companion. Krystalle turned her way. "Relax, relax. No reason to get so nervous, mija." Though she spoke to the animal, she was trying to comfort herself.

Her toes dug into the near solid ground as she leaned forward, glancing around with pale pink eyes. She was, for the most part, alone. No signs of Luperci life, but plenty of smells for her to wonder about. Her friend had found a home, it seemed, with other Luperci. A weird place for the generally apathetic and possibly disassociative Mars Russo to settle down, but she bet Barty loved it. Plenty of girls to flirt with, plenty of people to chat with. Plenty of everything. She just needed to get inside.

"Hola? Hello?" She didn't really expect a response, but it was better than the silence.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:35px;}
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 352 OOC: you posted at 12:29 tisk tisk you're a lil late eh? Tongue

In Character

Shaw was close by chopping down a fine looking tree that would serve his purpose, what it was well anyone could guess, but Shaw certainly knew. The axe in his hands was dulling out and he wished he had something to sharpen it with, perhaps someone in Dahlia might help him, if he traded something for information of sorts? Well whatever the case he was almost done. With the last axe swing, he made sure nothing was in the way of the falling tree, which was thin enough to where he pushed, it would fall. As it did he heard the wood splinter from the base of the tree and watched as it fell slowly to the ground. It was not a huge tree, he could never cut one down that big, not on his own, but it was small enough for him to drag back to the hunting lodge. The landing of the tree was not as loud as he thought. He was in the process of cutting the limbs off when he heard someone calling. Shawchert blinked for a second, no howl, just a call? It made him curious, well in any case he was to go there anyway, it did sound close by. Shouldering his axe the large man headed towards the sound of the woman calling. It didn’t take him long, and he saw a curious sight, a mohawked woman standing next to a horse, well the horse wasn’t so curious, as they had a few now… and that included goats. He dropped his axe to lean on a tree, he didn’t want to look like he was about to go up to her and chop her head off, he was daunting enough as it was. He came forward, a smile on his face.

Hello, I heard you calling. My name is Shawchert, this is Cercatori d’ Arte, how can I help you?

He said as he looked the woman up and down. It looked as though she was not even from these lands. She was a curious sight and he wondered what brought here to his borders.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

welcome! i really love your character! ^^ I'm a Spanish speaker myself (go Cuba!!), so if you make any mistakes or want to learn more, you can always ask me! EDIT: eek! shaw posted before me just before I was gonna post! sneaky, sneaky Shaw...-edits post-

Two weeks had passed since the storm hit, and Cercatori d'Arte was getting better every day.

Her pack was pitching in to help rebuild and shovel out snow, and they've caught all the animals by now. She had been delighted to see Cheddar and Jack again, and they had been happy to see her as well. She made sure to tread lightly on the hard, packed snow that was underneath her feet, not wanting to disturb the silence that reigned in the winter wonderland. Things were, however, warming up; whereas the cold before was almost unbearable without heavy clothes on, today was warmer and more friendly, and so Skye had put on a simple pink shirt and loose, baggy blue pants; the very same attire she had sported when she first came to the world of Souls.

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by the sound of someone talking; the voice was that of a woman, and she seemed to be talking to herself. Listening closer, she heard that the English words were slightly mixed with those of Spanish; chica, mija, hola. Skye remembered a little bit of Spanish from when she tried to learn Italian; the two romance languages were closely interlocked, and she remembered a few bits. Hermana, chica, puedes bailas con me, mi amor? Te amo, te amo, el regalo que nos da el amor es la vida!

But those were just tiny snippets that Skye had memorized; she could probably decipher what they meant, but it would take a long time for the creamy white woman whose paws touched so lightly on the snow. She walked swiftly towards the voice; it wasn't her way to keep potential members waiting. Suddenly, she pushed through the trees and the bushes and found herself face-to-face with a dog Luperci. She was mostly tan, although a white-creamy stripe ran down her forehead and spilt into her muzzle. Next to her was Shawchert; Skye wondered how she didn't scent the familiar man before. She smiled at both of them in greeting; "Good morning, Shaw," she said. She then turned to the woman. "And good morning to you as well!"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 345
[/html]
[html]

@Shaw: LATE! I know. ;~; I was trying to do something else, and then I was like "HOMAGAWDWTFBBQ" and scrambled out a post for you.

Senorita balked at the appearance of new Luperci; it seemed Krystalle had been, well, wrong. Much to her pleasure, of course. The first was a male (a giant, really), made from a tan brown with some strange maroon patches, who offered a smile. At least he seems nice. Her internal vat of cheer bubbled over at the potential for new friends; unlike Mars, his maturing female friend wasn't really...mature. With a slight squeak of a laugh, she nudged the horse gently, but spoke to the stranger. "I'm looking for a friend, mi querido, and I think he came here!" Her eyes scanned the area behind him quietly.

Next came a female, with the most beautiful russet-hued hair! Krys openly gaped for just a moment before straightening up and picking at her ear, uneasy. It wasn't unlike her to simply stare, but she knew it was rude and it was not a good way to start off new interLuperci relations. If she had owned a tail, it would have waggled beneath the kilt she wrapped around her waist. "Beunos dias, senorita! I was just telling your friend that I think Mars is here," she rambled a bit as she explained in further detail, adding on with a quick gesture, "or Barty. Y'know. Whichever is around."

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 182 OOC: what a crap post shaw :|

In Character

She was to the point this one, and it seemed they had another to help out as Skye came into view, his good friend and co leader nodded at him and then spoke to the other woman. Shaw remained quiet as he listened to the young woman’s reply. She was looking for Mars, and someone else. A barty person, well he’d never heard of that name so he knew he was not able to help her out with that one.

Mars lives here in Cercatori, but I’m afraid I do not know this Barty you are talking about, would you like for me to call Mars for you?

Shaw asked politely, well if she was looking for him, then it was possibly what she wanted but he was to be sure of that. He watched her curiously, and the horse as well. She spoke broken English, and the language she spoke with it was not something he’d heard nor understood. He was a simple kind of man in any case so as long as he understood her he wouldn’t have any problems.

<style>
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

The woman seemed fluent in both Spanish and English, and besides having the slightest of accents, she didn't mar her English at all. Delighted in having a potential joiner, and seeing how Shawchert was here with her, Skye nodded to the woman; Barty, Mars, it was all the same, she had recently learned. Well, not really, but Mars and Bartholomew seemed to share the same body; Shawchert, however, seemed not to be aware of this. "They're both here," she said to the woman, then turned to Shaw, muttering, "I'll tell you later."

Skye smiled at the woman and heard Shawchert's question; she would wait for an answer, then, instead of asking the woman what she had to offer the pack. Skye didn't like that question very much; she thought that if someone wanted to join a pack, all they needed, really, was the ability to learn and the eagerness to be part of the pack. However, she would stand back and let Shawchert handle it, for the most part; although Skye accepted joiners, and she and Shaw created the pack together as equals, she felt that the strong - and tall - man handled leading the pack better than she did at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 207
[/html]
[html]

It seemed the man had no idea about the duo, as he gave a somewhat-apology for not knowing who Barty was. A polite smile remained fixed on her maw, as her mind tossed the fact that Mars wasn't so open about his internal self as Bartholomew was; it made sense that Shawchert didn't have a clue, on some weird level of the world. The Californian perked up as the woman spoke, glad someone knew who she was talking about. "I'm glad stud muffin made it here in one piece!" she exclaimed, laughing at her own internal joke. She always saw them in the form of two people, but one body was one body.

Shaw offered to call for Mars, but the woman shook her head gently. "Actually, no. Uhm," she started, puffing up her cheeks as she thought of how to word her request. "This is like a big family, right? You take in other people? I don't...have a place to stay or anything, 'n...well, I'm a long way from home 'n all." She was sure they'd ask questions about her, what she could do and the like, and she started to work on what she was adept at, her toes tapping anxiously on the snowy ground.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 178

In Character

Shawchert had to stifle as laugh at her comment about Mars, he would surely have to remember that line for the next time he met the man. He straightened his face out when he heard her next comment, which she seemed quite uneasy with, He looked over at Sky before again addressing the new girl.

I see, well I would be honored for you to join our pack, we are entertainers if you have not learned from word of mouth, we are here to learn the finer things in life and share them with the rest of the world. We do however find that help between each other is needed as we are a pack, and we are a family and we protect each other. What can you do to help us help you?

He asked, this was simple enough, and most any answer would be right, she would have to make sure it was a good answer in the least. He knew that the pack had many capable hands and to ad another would help as well.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

Skye giggled as the woman called Mars a 'stud muffin' - she had never heard that one before, but she was sure she'd bring it up at one point. Her grin remained, and she listened as Shaw explained to yet another person the nature of Cercatori d'Arte - other packs may be there for loyalty or war or defense, but Cercatori d'Arte would always have the same purpose - the seeking and creating of art. Art was what brought them together and made them have a common goal; although some members in the pack didn't have an art skill, it didn't matter; Cercatori d'Arte was, in a way, a big family, like this Spanish woman said.

She was glad that Shawchert asked the question before she did; she didn't like asking it, much. It had to be done, however - they couldn't have a pack full of layabouts that did nothing and were never seen, and didn't contribute to the pack. That wasn't what a pack was about; if you were just going to sit in your house all day and do things for yourself, you might as well not be in the pack at all, and instead be a loner like Skye herself had once been.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 213
[/html]
[html]

/p>

Just as she expected, after a bit of laughter subsided, the giant of a man asked her what she could do to help 'their pack'. Pack wasn't a term she liked; packs seemed so cold, while families were close and warm and comfortable. This particular 'pack' were a group of artists, a fact that made Krystalle brighten up tenfold. She could do art. She could help. "Well, I paint some. And I write and I can read, in more languages than one, just like I speak." Her smile grew with each word, and fell back as she added: "I can cook a little too, but I wouldn't advise anyone actually eat it." It was followed by a laugh that rang cheerfully through the winter air.

Her fingers tapped against the book that was strapped to Senorita's side, playing a percussion-only melody to calm her nerves as she waited for acceptance or rejection; if she didn't manage to stay, she knew she might not be able to see Mars again. The trip would have been in vain. There wasn't really anything left behind in Los Angeles for the wolfdog, but she'd have to return regardless. Unfamiliar land was, well, unfamiliar for a reason. "I can really...do whatever. Isn't that right, mija?" she asked her large friend, trying to not let her nerves show through.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]
Out of Character

WC: 170

In Character

Shawchert listened intently to what she had to say, he didn’t know that she would say, though they were somewhat along the lines he was expecting. He said nothing until she was finished, it seemed the poor girl was at the end of her nerves, poor thing. He nodded, not wanting to wait for the girl to have a heart attack.

I welcome you to Cercatori d’ Arte, It is a pleasure to meet you, now I hate to greet and run but I’ve got a tree waiting for me, so I’m sure Skye would be quite happy to take it from here.

Shawchert said, He didn’t mind giving the random tour of the place, but he was in a hurry, he wanted to get things ready to work on the hunting lodge and soon. He looked over at Skye expectantly hoping she would agree to this. He was sure she would be ok with it, he was a busy wolf with all the destruction the storm had caused them.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]