a morning after
[html]

Failpost. -.-

Bright and early, Krystalle was up and about, exploring Thornbury on her own. It was an interesting settlement, now filled with Luperci rather than humans. Her eyes passed over houses and stores and other buildings that she assumed could be taken as a house as well. For now, she roomed with Mars, finding the arrangement more comfortable. The move had been hard, leaving behind friends and family for one single male she didn't REALLY know. A sigh escaped her, eyes falling on dead trees. A brief moment of regret fizzled out as she realized her world could use new scenery. It was good she had followed the Russo.

Her feet carried her away from the small town, toward the border tree, while her mind mulled over possibilities. She'd left California, and her home, but she'd found a new home with new people who could be a family to her when her own hadn't. It was a place to explore her creativity, and a place to explore the mind of her project. Mars Bartholomew Russo had left her enamored, not simply because of his unique charms. The multi-personalities of the wolf gave her something to study. Mars was reserved, Bartholomew was extroverted. How two people, so very different in every single way, could cohabit a single body was beyond her.

She plopped down in the snow near the large, decorated tree near the border, resting her mohawked head against the trunk to stare upwards. "Hace demasiado frío." Her statement was made to the world, rather than to something particular. Her eyes closed, toes curling against the ground, mind emptying of most thoughts. Like Mars and Bartholomew, the weather in California was far different from the weather she had found herself in.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 306 OOC: sorry took me so long ; ; Shaw is in Optime form.

Shaw didn’t admit it out loud but there were days where he had to remind himself all that was around him… was real, and one of the only things that could do that was to make sure he was with someone, which right now it seemed the place was empty. Everyone was doing their thing, and he had been as well, so he did the next best thing. The border tree, which was shown as a reminder that this pack was here, that he had made such a big accomplishment, that everyone was real, and everything happened, good and bad. It seemed that Shawchert was not alone in visiting the tree. As he approached it, he saw Krystalle sitting against it looking up at it. This made shawchert wonder what it looked like from that perspective.

Hello, it’s good to see you again! Are you settling in well?

He asked as he moved closer. He sure hoped she was, he knew it was hard transitioning from a loner life to one in a pack, he had a hard them when he first started, he was so use to wandering about, though he did on occasion, he didn’t go to far these days mostly for Orin’s sake or Sky. He didn’t like being apart from the pack for too long these days especially with it still being new and all, but he knew he was out of danger for challengers; At least for now. He was able to focus on making sure his pack was happy and well care for, and he could learn about them by getting to know them. Being as friendly a wolf that he is, he had little trouble making friends. He wished he could be everyone’s friend but he still had trouble finding some of the members that scattered around the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3

The tree was a beautiful expression of the pack's creativity, leaving Krystalle in awe of her new and strange family's abilities. It was wonderful. Every line, every inch of painted wood, each accessory. They all accumulated into a marvelous piece of work for the others to see upon passing. Her fingers traced the name of the pack, the curling letters giving a trail for her blunted claws to run across.

She didn't seem to be the only person who came to the tree that morning, as a voice drew her attention away from the tree. Are you settling in well? Shawchert, the male who had greeted her at the borders. The one who had welcomed her into the pack. She assumed he was the 'father', if she kept up the idea of a family life rather than the restrictions of the pack idea. Shawchert was a leader. A smile passed over maw, eyes leaving the tree to look in the male's direction. "Yeah, I'm all good, mi querido!" Her thumb, ring and pinky finger tucked against the padded palm of her hand, a peace sign as a gesture of greeting to her leader.

Her head turned back toward the upper reaches of the tree. "Barty helped me get over the fact that Mars is this giant jerk," she continued. She loved them both, but she wouldn't deny that Mars' apathy was sometimes hurtful. Of course, she remembered that Shawchert didn't know her Bartholomew and her words started to seem foolish. If he asked, she assumed she was the best choice to teach him about the unique psychological phenomenon that his packmember had succumbed to. Even Mars wasn't willing to talk about Bartholomew.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 186 OOC: Crappy post...

Shaw was glad that she was starting to settle in, though it did seem she had more on her mind. He listened as she added in about how much of a jerk Mars could be. He was still rather confused about who this Barty was and he made sure she would know it.

Who is this Barty person and why haven’t I met him yet, I guess he’s a friend of Mars?

Shawchert asked, he found that the rock next to the great tree was a good spot for himself to rest. He did not need for her to rise, or for her to continue to look up at him. He wanted to know what this Barty had to do with Mars, and what Mars did to make her say this. Shaw was a part of keeping peace and it didn’t seem like she was at peace with Mars, which was the reason she came here wasn’t it, looking for the man? He wasn’t sure she found exactly what she wanted, but he would like to understand exactly what was going on.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+ Lots of explaining. Sorry 'bout that.

As she expected, Shawchert asked about Bartholomew, and Krystalle's mind started to whirl with her knowledge of the curious mental anomaly that the man suffered from. She turned her eyes back to the larger male, watching as he found a nearby rock to rest on. How would she start? Tapping her fingers against her thigh, she shifted. "It's a bit of a long explanation," she started, voice serious and lacking any Spanish additives that would be commonly found in more cheerful speech. The topic wasn't difficult, per say, but she knew Mars was sensitive to the fact.

The woman cleared her throat. "I met Bartholomew Cubbins years ago, back home. At first, he was just Bartholomew. Charming, flirtatious, handsome. Pretty typical stuff, y'know?" She paused to take a breath, eyes darting to the sky and to the distant trees as she tried to gather her thoughts. "He's different. You and I, we're always the same. We have different moods and stuff, but you're always Shawchert and I'm always Krystalle. Assumably, at least. The difference with Mars Russo is that he isn't always Mars Russo." As the words slipped through her maw, she realized she sounded insane. How could someone not be the same person? But she knew she was right. With a grunt, she realized she hadn't brought her book, or she would have been more prepared. She'd have to wing the explanation.

"This book I have calls it 'dissociative identity disorder'. It's when thoughts and memories kinda split into two different, like, people. So sometimes Mars is Mars. Most of the time, Mars is Mars. He knows he's Mars, he's quiet and he's asocial, he calls himself Mars." She gave a nod to reassure herself that she was right before clearing her throat again. "Other times, though, he's not Mars. His brain changes, kinda, and he starts to act like loud, vivacious Bartholomew. Mars doesn't like to talk about Barty, but Barty knows Mars is there. It's kinda like two Luperci in one body. Mars doesn't really remember what Bartholomew remembers, and Bartholomew doesn't really remember what Mars remembers."

Her arms went around her knees, drawing them up toward her chest so she could rock back comfortably, her face taking on a blank expression of thought. Pink eyes turned back toward the sky. "I love Bartholomew and Mars, but I don't think they really care much. Mars left me behind without sayin' goodbye, and Bartholomew didn't bother to come back for me either." Her statement was soft, and more a reflection on her train of thought than the mind of the Russo. She could remember missing them, right up until her first steps into the man's home within Thornbury.

<style>
.krystalleno-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krystalleno-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krystalleno-z91 b {color:#804e32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krystalleno-z91 {background-color:#fefefd; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krystalleno-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 213 OOC: Rawr!

In Character

He listened to her tale, and was utterly astonished, but if this is what Sunny was going to tell him about then it must be true. He was not going to be in a hurry to confirm this though. He would find out eventually though, as they were both in the same pack now. It seemed that she felt unhappy with her situation, and it made him wonder one thing.

if you believe neither of them cared for you, then why did you follow him here?

He asked, he wasn’t trying to make it any harder on her, but he wanted to understand the circumstances as to why she was here. he was sure she would fit in on her own accord with out being “hey that’s Mar’s friend” rather, make a name for herself. He could see that. He was sure that she was only here for Mars though, and losing another member of the pack hurt, no matter how short a time they had been there. Shaw did like thinking of the pack as a family, and it hurt when they went away, a few already had gone away, he remembered them, and hoped they would come back but he would force no one to do anything they didn’t want to.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]
3+

After her story was told, she waited for response from the tan and maroon male she had been speaking to. True to her own expectations, he seem surprised, but as he voiced a question, it was clearly not what she expected. Why did she follow the pair to Nova Scotia? What reason was there to go after them? Krystalle's face fell into a stony representation of thought, her mind working carefully to find an answer. "I guess...it was just what I did. I mean, it doesn't have to make sense, y'know? Mars and Barty are family, and I ain't got anyone else back home." Her words seemed dredged with confusion, something she hadn't experienced for a good year or two. A puffed out sigh escaped the cream muzzle of the mutt, her body shifting against the large tree used as a backrest. "Bein' with someone, even if it ain' workin', is better than being alone."

It made sense in her own mind that she would have followed Mars Bartholomew Russo to the ends of the world and off of them, just to ensure she wasn't alone in the ruins of her home city. Loneliness wasn't something that most sane people sought out, not when they were perfectly happy in social situations. She could remember being desperate for contact, almost to the point of returning to her father's radicals in the desert, and that was the final push that sent her on the journey to find the D.I.D. wolf who had been her friend for so long. A smile broke past the solemn expression on her face, but didn't reach her eyes. "'Nuff 'bout me. What's up with this place? I mean, Barty says y'all are artists. All 've ya?" The idea astounded her. Where she had been considered strange, this place was full of people who could accept her unique tastes in hobbies, rather than shun her.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 337 OOC: nom nom

In Character

Shaw was quiet as she spoke. Her words were not everything he expected, he thought she had a family back in her home, but it appeared that she didn’t. He could see now why she traversed all the way here just on a whim of being with someone who possibly didn’t care for her. He made no mention other than a slight smile.

I see, well if it helps you much I hope that the pack becomes your family, some may be estranged but we are a lively bunch now and again.

He said, yes he was proud of everyone here, though they had their differences, and he’d made a big mistake as a leader, he was still their leader and he would never make that mistake again. He would make sure to not let his feelings get in the way of a decision he knew would impact the pack, after all he had worked hard enough to get it the way it was that day, even the hard work after the storm was a sign that he was meant to do this. He looked at her as she questioned him about the pack, what kind it really was.

We are exactly what our name says, Cercatori d’ Arte, seekers of art. We have painters, writers, musicians, actors, dancers, so many array of skills all bundled into one, and we will spread our abilities to ease suffering, let others know that there’s more to life than just eating sleeping mating and fighting.

He said, at least most of them would, he knew some of the pack members wouldn’t like to perform in front of outsiders, but he knew some others were quite interested.

Do you have any skills? You write, play music? Or do you want to learn?

He asked turning his question over to her looking at her with a smile, one that was meant to say it’s ok if she didn’t, he would not kick her out if she had no such talents.

<style>
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]
I'll om nom you! NOM.

She smiled as Shawchert talked about the pack becoming family, and it brightened her spirits. Family was all she wanted, when her own was left in the strangest sorts of mind. Strangers would make better family, she was sure. Mars and Bartholomew made the best family she had ever known. The male went on to explain the world of the pack, the artists within being the reason for the pack formation as it was. They all used different mediums, as painters and writers and musicians. Krystalle's smile grew in place on her muzzle, leaving her with a childish grin until he asked about her own skills. "You write, play music? Or do you want to learn?" With a shy brush to her bangs, the Californian mutt gave a small nod.

"I do some pottery, and I write. I can write two languages, like I speak, y'know? And I make books." She rattled off her predominant skills with ease, unwilling to bring up skills she wasn't as used to performing. Drums, painting. All things she could do, but all things she wasn't used to. But books were her life, and her legacy, and she loved to write and create and give the gift of reading to others. Just thinking about it gave the Californian a warm feeling beneath her fur. "What about you? Like, do you know how to do stuff?" she asked, ears twitching. She was sure he did, but she wasn't sure what exactly it was he did.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 391 OOC: I repeat that om nom!.

In Character

Pottery caught the man’s ears and he perked up a bit, that was something they certainly could use, and they could use more writers as well! He knew some wolves loved to read, especially Orin who was always at it, reading and writing. It was interesting to see that some wolves had similarities and others were down right different. He smiled at her question.

Of course I do, what kind of a leader of a pack of artists would I be if I didn’t? I play the flute and I’m quite handy when it comes to carpentry.

Shaw said happily. Yes he was a little vain on his abilities with his flute, but he rarely showed off unless he knew the other would enjoy what he had to offer. If someone didn’t, why bother so much about it? Arguing about what was good and what wasn’t just didn’t suit Shawchert very much.

This flute is a bit of my handy work, I even have a metal one, but I didn’t make it, and I rarely play it. It is for special occasions.

Shawchert said. He held up his wooden flute and patted the satchel he wore on him. He had his satchel with it tucked in its case on him at all times now that the storm had hit. He had almost lost his precious instrument. Who would find such a beautiful piece of work again? He had a once in a lifetime find and he wasn’t going to use it on some frivolous thing. It was meant for special occasions, like their union of their pack, and then the bonfire celebration.

I must say, though you are quite talented, to be able to speak two languages and write them. I can write, but Orin says I still need a little work, my writing’s pretty hard to read I guess.

He laughed, yes he was giving her one of his weaknesses, but this was because he wanted her to see him as a wolf just like anyone else, because soon enough she would hear about his big mistake with Orin, especially when she has her pups and mouths would be flying then. He didn’t care so much now, but it would help ease her into the fact that he wasn’t all powerful like most leaders try to make their packs believe.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

Her face lit up like a starry night sky at the news that Shawchert was a musician. 'Flute' was not a term she was familiar with, but it was better than nothing at all. The Latina mutt scratched at her nose for a brief moment before offering a smile. She studied the wooden flute that was presented to her, curious about the construction; she wasn't a carpenter, but she saw beauty in wooden pieces.

He praised her talents in speech and writing, leaving her a bit flustered. She turned her face away and hid it behind a white-tipped hand, tapping her fingers against her muzzle. "I'm sure you can write fine, mi querido," she mumbled. Her pink eyes sought something to look at while she avoided the tan leader; they managed to find snow, which was better than nothing. It wasn't unnatural for leaders to have weaknesses, not in the mind of the shepherd-mix. Anchjo showed his own weaknesses, using it as a ploy to gain support from the children. Krystalle didn't see this tactic in the tan wolf, but she wondered if he was sincere for a brief moment.

"I guess, like, maybe I could help? I dunno who Orin is, but penmanship can be one of those weird things." She criticized her own more than she should, since her letters were well formed and easy to read. The Horzana woman had never tried to teach, only learn, but she was willing to work on it. "I learned Spanish real easy. It's what my ma's family speaks; they live somewhere else, and only spoke that, y'know?" She heaved her shoulders in a shrug, glancing toward Shawchert thoughtfully.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 352

In Character

He watched her as she looked his flute a little, yes he was proud of it, though it was simple, but he knew that some people couldn’t really tell what was good or not unless they knew what was going on. He smiled at her compliment, yes that would be what one expected but as he knew only the basics and rarely wrote he did not have the best of handwriting and he knew it.

Thank you I would actually like a little more practice though I don’t think I can learn much more from someone else than I have already.

He said, though he really was open to whatever help he could, especially if it meant getting to know her more. He listened as she explained her reason she knew two languages and he nodded, knowing that grown up being able to speak two languages was a good thing. He knew, however that he would not be a very good linguist and would not any time soon learn how to speak a new language. Unable to think of what else to say he decided to put his flute to his mouth and started playing. It was a sweet song, one he played many times, and it could be seen from the way his fingers moved fluidly over the holes in the flute. The melody was one that could both make one fall asleep and stay awake at the same time… He was thinking of her proposal for helping him out, knowing that Orin had started helping him first, and wondering if it was rude to take on another teacher. In any case most of what their lesson consisted of was the history of the pack. He had seen Orin’s handwriting as she jotted down what he said and had envied her for it. Finishing the last few notes he pulled the flute out of his mouth, and turned to Krys

Maybe I will take that lesson after all… I’d like to say that I have better hand writing then a chicken.

He said smiling at her, hoping she got his joke.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]
3+

She watched as a smile formed on his face, her own twisting back into place. It cheered her to see that others enjoyed talking to her, and that she could brighten the mood of those she spoke to. He agreed that he might like some more practice, but admitted that he was unsure if others could teach him much more than he had already learned; she wouldn't deny that penmanship was hard to perfect unless it was used at a constant rate, and even then there were chances it would never be legible. Her father's handwriting was a horrible mess of scribbles, for instance, and she had never been able to correct his formation of certain letters.

Her attention was turned to the sounds of the flute once the leader started to play the instrument. Pink eyes watched, captivated by the skill and music; she'd always appreciated beautiful sounds, especially when played by handsome males like Shawchert or Mars Russo. Each new note hit her with a surge of feeling. The song was sweet, and as it continued, she thought of the male she'd found a home with. Mars Bartholomew Russo had been the reason she'd left her home in California, following a faint or missing trail through the remnants of America and into Canada. He hadn't said goodbye, and though Bartholomew tried to tell her that he'd attempted to return, she had her doubts.

The good mood she'd present was considerably stinted by the final sounds of the flute, her smile absent and her brows furrowed above her muzzle. She doubted him, but the love she felt for the strange male tried to trump that. It didn't succeed. She knew better than to believe the Russo felt anything in return.

Shawchert agreed to lessons, and the Californian tried to make her sorrows fade into nothing. He joked about his chicken-esque handwriting, a bit of humor that the author understood completely. "Chicken scratch" was a term she was familiar with, though it was something she'd happened upon purely by accident. A faint laugh trickled from her maw. "We'll fix that. I promise." With that, she tucked her fingers against her palm, presenting only her thumb as an indication that everything was all good. Hand gestures she'd found in pictures or paintings, or described in books, were often used by the shepherd-mix. It never occurred to her that others might not understand.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 339

In Character

As he finished his song, he could see the look on Krys’s face. Never in his life had his music made someone look sad not like this, and he looked at her worried, wondering if he’d done something wrong…

You didn’t like the melody?

He wondered if it brought bad memories back? But how could it? It was a peaceful song, one that shared the love for family and friends, but thinking on it… Krys had no family and if she left her friends were not supporting her well enough to keep her with them. Though his joke did get a small laugh from her, and she did something strange with her hand… he couldn’t help but think she pushed whatever it was she was thinking into hiding… which wasn’t always a good thing, he wanted to help but he couldn’t think of one single way to really support her… not unless he knew what was wrong but he did not like the idea of prying in other people’s lives. Thinking back to their previous conversation he had the idea of what she was sad about… though he got the impression it wasn’t because she didn’t have a family, but because she liked Mars… or was it Bartholemew? Well whatever the case they didn’t show her the love that she wanted from them… or him… oh that was going to get confusing… Shaw thought. He thought the best thing was to try to get her mind off it. Playing the flute seemed a bad idea now that he knew what it did to her.

Well Have you settled in at all? Got a house picked out? Or you going to continue to stay with Mars?

Shaw asked. He was sure it would be best for her to have her own place, but this was up to the woman and not to him. He couldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to and if she felt the need to stay near the bi colored man, he wouldn’t stop her.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

She shook her head when Shawchert asked if she didn't like the song; no, she enjoyed it very much, but the thoughts that it brought left her in less than a cheerful mood. Her fingers tugged her jacket tighter around her body. Whether it was meant to fight the cold, or to comfort her, was undecided by the mutt. Her pink eyes closed, but opened once more soon after as the notes trickled out of her mind. She shook her head.

His next words left her mind turning, the chance to teach him pushed to the far reaches of her mind. Was she going to stay with Mars? Or would she find her own home? Any traces of cheer faded into a sea of nothing as she pondered the choices. It hadn't been long since she'd taken up residence with the bi-persona male; only hours before, she'd been sipping tea with Bartholomew at the crappy little table they had set up. She wanted to stay. It was what Bartholomew had divulged that made her think otherwise.

"I dunno. Like, I was talkin' to Barty, and he said..." She trailed off, unsure if she wanted to speak about people she didn't know yet. But Shawchert had asked, and she wasn't about to hide her thoughts from him. "Barty said Mars has some girl he likes. I don't wanna be the odd-chica-out, y'know? I mean, it ain't like 'm jealous, but...maybe I am." She started to pick at the worn green fabric spread across her legs. Orin Takekuro had no face to Krystalle, yet she felt threatened by whoever it was. The Russo could claim being two people, but sometimes she wondered if she should only consider them one.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Ok soooo shaw kinda is erf and junk! Last post btw ^^

Shawchert wasn’t sure that he believed her when she shook her head at his question about his music, but he left it at that. He listened as she mentioned her fears and that she didn’t want to be a third wheel. He didn’t know how to help her here, he didn’t think he knew which female that Mars was seeing, but it didn’t matter either way. This was all the mohawked woman’s decision.

“It is up to you, I cannot tell you what you should do.”

Shaw said, he did want her to go the best path for both her and the pack and that was to avoid any conflict what-so-ever. Shaw already had to punish two of his members and it was mostly his fault, so it hurt him to think of that day, not to mention actually having to punish anyone else. He however didn’t want to make her think that she needed to make such a decision based on exactly what he said, which seemed to be the case in the fact he was the alpha of the pack. Thinking it was best to take his leave Shawchert stood up.

I’m sure you will make a wonderful addition to our family, and remember there’s room in many of the empty houses we have. I have been refurbishing them for a reason, and not so they look pretty.

He chuckled. Yes it was a joke, but he wanted to let her know if she decided to leave the Russo’s home there were plenty to choose from. He took his leave then, his mind full of many things, and she had created so much more for the man to think about. He would make sure to keep his eye on the pack a little more closely in hopes another jealousy fight would not come up. Maybe if he kept his thoughts right on things, then he would get to a problem before it happened.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]