There Are Many Paths To Tread.
[html]

OOC here! Yo! First reply is for Ralla, and afterwards anyone can post at will! I would love for Frodo to meet some people! And hah, don't mind the ring in this! It can't speak or anything! It's kind of in his head that the ring seems heavy, due to something that happened to him a while back Big Grin wc; 485

The lad skipped towards the stables after an eventful morning, he had just met a tutor of sorts and was feeling in high spirits. A few happy barks erupted from his mouth before he swung over to Strider, who was finally up from a long rest. Frodo patted the horse and greeted him with a stroke on his nose, before he danced behind the equine and picked up his rather moth-eaten shoulder bag. It was very small and had various flowers, notes, and other things to remind him of his travels, and of home. He dug inside the leather bag now, making sure to lay his bow down that he had used previously that morning, so he could use both hands to dig inside the satchel.

The young man fell to his knees, digging around and pulling out various items until he found what he was looking for. Eventually, the black furred wolf pulled a paw upwards with a dangling golden chain around it's breadth. Fixed on to the chain was a simple, golden, ring. Well, I can wear it now, can't I? Theres no need to be worried anymore, I'm safe here. He told himself, lifting the chain up and pulling it over his head so that the ring came to rest on his chest. He frowned then, for instantly it felt heavy, as if a huge burden of a weight had been forced upon him. Still frowning, he tried to pull the chain off, but no matter how much he tried it would not lift over his head; it was as if it had shrank. Ah, well. I guess I'm stuck with it now. Frodo thought to himself, standing up and stuffing everything else back into his bag.

The adolescent led Strider out of the stables, jumping onto his companion's back when they were a good distance away from the building. He had been told to check in on the town hall in the morning, and so with a good kick, his horse and he set off at a trot. They sped up until they were at a steady canter, and as his horse and he rode as one he felt happy once more.

When they reached the town hall, Frodo dismounted and he and Strider walked side by side until they stood by the entrance, as if waiting to be let in. Frodo slumped against the wall of the building and let out a happy sigh, as everything that had happened in less than 24 hours sank in. He felt alive, and full of joy. The man exclaimed and let out a gentle chuckle for no reason at all, as he began his favorite song.
" Home is behind,
The world ahead,
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night.
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow.
Cloud and shade.
All shall fade.
All shall...fade "

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

'Allo there, gov'na! Big Grin

Ralla had been up bright and early that morning to see the moon set and the sun rise, as well as to get an early start at tending to the Great Fire. Having grown a little paranoid, recently, since its going out, she wondered if her nerves would settle when she would have to leave in a few days. It was fine before I got here, it'll be fine until I return. J'adore and Oceane are plenty capable. Although the two of them couldn't directly come into contact with it because of their restrictions in duty... She would have to give them explicit permission to feed the sacred flame in her absence. Had circumstances been different, she would've allowed Chief Dawali to do it as he had before her coming. But his recent leg injury brought more worry to Ralla's heart, so she would hear none of her Chief risking further mangle of his leg. Soon, Kemo, Noss, and I will be gone for awhile. I hope nothing changes too much.

In the Town Hall, as the white wolfess was collecting her materials to start the day, her ears twitched to a familiar sound; all in voice, tune, and words. Her jaw went a little slack in recognition of the three, and as the words finished, she dropped her things back into their places and rushed to open the Town Hall door, eyes and head immediatly turning to the wolf who was leaning on the side of the building. It couldn't be... Perhaps the moon was as capricious as Ralla once thought, as she called out a name: "Frodo!?" It had to be him; she had never seen a curly black coat like his flecked with gold, of all colors. Whether it had been natural or dyed, as was a common practice from where he was from, she had never found out. But this was undoubtedly the same wolf she had met--although he had still been a child, and yet small--when she had travelled north; he was the child of the gypsy luperci, and very few knew the song that he had recited. "What're you doing here?" she asked, not with venom, but with pleasant and shocking surprise.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]

Basic coding © TEARS,BONES&DESIRE.
Top of tha mornin' to ya! .

Frodo Silvertongue

He leant against the wall, still singing that well known tune of his kin. Strider tossed his head impatiently, but Frodo couldn't really do anything to speed things up. Eventually, he heard footsteps, and inhaling the air he found a scent that was quite familiar to him- it smelt of a female he had seen before. Maybe it was Liliana? It had to be; she was the only female wolf he had met so far. But no, as the door swung open it was a very different canine that he saw- a female he would have never expected to see. He had not seen her in such a long while, he was sure it was just his imagination when Ralla, of all people, stood excitedly in the doorway, speaking his name and asking what he was doing here.

"Ralla?"
He spoke uneasily, trying to take in her form. He locked eyes on the femme that had stayed with his gypsy-family all that time ago, when he had been a young pup. It was her, though. There was no mistaking the almost star struck look in her eyes and the pale white pelt she bore.

"'Tis really you?" He studied her for the final time, meeting her gaze and scanning the obvious marking on her head. He knew her story- well, glimpses of it anyway. His family had often spoke of the runaway child that had escaped from her tribe. And yes, yes, he was sure it was Ralla now.

"'Tis you, isn't it?" He smiled widely, breaking into happy laughter. He outstretched his arms, taking a step closer and attempting to embrace his old friend in a joyful hug.

It was quite normal that she had recognized him. He remembered his family teaching her some of their traditions, their songs. Frodo was also not that unnoticeable in the way he looked either- she was right in thinking that his fur had been dyed. In fact, his curly black base fur was quite natural, along with his ginger-topped head and reddish brown mane. Yet the golden streaks in his coat had been dyed into his fur as a puppy- each Gypsy was asked what markings they wanted to make themselves look unique and different, and the golden flecks had been chosen by Frodo.

In answer to her question about what he was doing here, he shrugged and then frowned, pulling away and looking at the floor.
"I, uh. Long story. But, ah had no idea you were here! Ya spoke of comin', but, I didna know if ya would make it..."

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#AFC7C7;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #AFC7C7; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#AFC7C7; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz12 ... _Stock.jpg); height:300px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FFF8C6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFC7C7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

*frowns at the 6 day wait* Yeah, I'm not proud of that -.-

The young pup--no, he was a young man now--stepped forward to embrace her, and she accepted the hug with matched warmth; how could she forget or distance herself from the wolf she had known as only a small pup and played with? How could she forget his family's kindness to her when they took her in, allowing a runaway to travel with them, knowing of her importance and treachery? They were of terribly good stock, and now, right in front of her, was a friend she never thought she would see again. His laughter was just as musical as his gypsy voice, and she let her own ring out in her pleasure.

"Yes, it's me, you silly pup," she teased, looking down at him. Young man or not, he was still shorter than her, though she did not begrudge him that; he would grow, she was sure. "And what do you mean 'don't know if I would make it?' I was plenty older than you when we first met," she said, although she realized that she had practically just embarassed herself by shouting out that she was 'old' to the man. "As you can see, I'm here. Though...not for long. I'm leaving for awhile to go back to the Moon Tribe. But I'll be back in no time! You'll hardly notice I was gone." She said it all so lightly where once before the words themselves would've stricken her paralyzed with fear. But Frodo had a way about him that was easy, as most gypsies were, and she hadn't lost that open connection she had forged with him that month on her way up to AniWaya. "But you know why I was coming here in the first place! Tell me why you're here. Did the travelling life get the better of you?" She had never heard of such a thing from a gypsy; a few of them may've found love ina single place, but they always moved on sooner or later. It was in their blood. "But you say it's a long story. Come on, I'll take you to my hut," she said while walking a few paces and gesturing with her hand, beckoning him to follow her to her hut in the red oak tree.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]