(M) Dreaming of the future
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language starting with the 2nd post. Reader discretion is advised.
Yume

ooc Yay testing her out in a thread. I'm just going to call her Yumi for now till I have a good name for her. Location just outside Inferni •Halcyon Mountain area

Shivering out in the cold Yume wasn't expecting this. She had come from warmth and sun now she stood in the middle of snow and cold. The gold a gray woman stood just looking she wasn't even sure what was here what had brought her here or if she wanted to be here. She griped the strap of her pouch and sighed. "Okay where do I go from here?" She asked herself only to recieve no answer.

She scratched her nose lightly with a clawed hand. She was used to spending most of her time in this form but then again the light clothing she wore was made for the warmth of her homeland. She hadn't thouht she would come this far north. She had forced a yote on the mainland to take her to this island. She had not gotten the mans name nor wished to have it. She hadn't thought about anything and the scary part about it was the fact that through all this travel she had kept herself in good health. She was trained for survival she was trained to mount and over come every obsical.

Yume glanced around as she took a couple strides forward before leaping on to a rock. She needed to find some place to stay. She waited watching for signs of life she just wasn't sure. She reached for her knife she was hungry she hadn't had food for a week. She needed something there had to be rabbits or something around. Hoping she wouldn't scare anything she lept to another rock. before she knew it she was standing on a boulder still cold and hungry. "God this just couldn't get any worse." She snarled looking around.

<style>
.yume-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.yume-f06 b {color:#E5CDB6;}
.yume-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.yume-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.yume-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hybrid was hopping from rock to rock, hill to hill, and eventually mountain to mountain. He had ended up much farther south than he had anticipated, but eventually found his way back. From his lofty perch atop a peak, he could see Inferni below. He didn’t know how he knew it was indeed Inferni and not just another bay, but he felt as though it was real. This was all so real.

Soon, he was descending down the mountain in swift steps. He arrived at the base of the mountain and glanced around. For a moment, he forgot where he was and he felt his body suddenly consumed with a strange sense of lightness. He glanced down at his feet and realized he was beginning to drift away! He flailed around, but it only sent him floating farther away from the ground. Oh no! He didn’t want to drift out into the sky and die! Quickly, he grabbed hold of a nearby branch and grabbed it with his teeth. He felt his lower body begin to drift away and reached out to grab the branch with his halfway-form paws. Eventually, he pulled himself into the tree with his forepaws and teeth. He dug in his claws to the tree and pulled himself down. Quickly, he stood up, and was surprised to find himself in Optime form. How odd.

He glanced around and heard a voice not too far away. Still holding on to the tree, he peered around to see a coyote lounging on a rock.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” he spat. Fucking women.

[/html]
[html]
Yume

ooc Yay testing her out in a thread. I'm just going to call her Yumi for now till I have a good name for her. Location just outside Inferni •Halcyon Mountain area

Yume was Happy to finally smell prey. Well She thought she could smell rabbit. She hadn't been paying attention to the male who seemed to be having a gravity problem. Snarling to herself she hoped that she could find food soon.

being caught off gaurd by a angry male voice she turned not knowing who it was. She looked at him and her calm look changed as she glared at him. "What the fuck am I doing/ What the fuck are you doing? You look like an idiot." She said. Though unknown to her they had the same veiw of the opposite sex. She was raised that men were worthless and only were around for one reason. Well that fact was reassured by her retarted brother and now the idiot who was hanging on to a tree.

"Is everyone here as stupid or dumb as you? The fact is your hanging off a tree and you look like you are about as smart as an ant. though most men are." She said. Gold eyes lit up with orange flames as she lept over to him. "You broke my concentration I was hunting or trying to but some yote lighter then air thought he could interupt." She stated. Knife in one hand lightly moving as she spoke. She had nearly forgotten she was cold.

<style>
.yume-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#27180A; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.yume-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.yume-f06 {background-color:#8F7154; border:1px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352516; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.yume-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hybrid snarled in reply when the other coyote began to mouth back. Who the hell did she think she was? This was (almost) Inferni. This is Inferni! What the fuck did she think she was doing!

“Shut the fuck up! I’m not hanging! I’m standing here!” He glanced down in time to see his feet land on the ground. Although he had crawled most of the way down the tree, he realized he hadn’t completely reached the ground. But now he had, so that problem had been solved. Now who was the idiot?

“Like fuck you were hunting. This is Inferni! You can’t hunt here! Fuck off!” He took a wobbly step forward, luckily on the ground. He wasn’t too steady in his Optime form and he didn’t very much like this weird floating thing.

[/html]
[html]
Yume

yume wasn't impressed by the male at all he was bothering her. looking at the red eyes she wondered what the hell he was talking about. She raised her nose to the air and sniffed no she was not in the pack close but not in. "No rules say I can't hunt out here I'm not in the pack territory." She said.

she watched him wobble a little and stand. What was he not used to standing on his two legs. How sad it made doing things much easier she found. "Well what the fuck do you want me to do? Starve? You would like that I bet."

She crossed her arms accidentally bumping the necklace on her neck. During her traveling she had taken time and put together a necklace with the two teeth of her mate and her young daughters paw. She loved them and missed them but they were gone from this world and she was still here so she intended on making the best of it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

“You’re encroaching on our territory,” he bit out. He fucking hated when random fucking strangers talked back to him. They had no right. She was lucky he hadn’t tried to kill her already! What kind of rules did she think she was quoting? It was instinct, it was respect; it was not rules.

He sneered when she tried to plead with him. Of course she should starve – all coyotes belonged in a clan or some sort of family unit. Her loner status only indicated that she was a coward or a deserter or that she had been disowned by wherever she came from. These facts did not bode well for Hybrid, who viewed any loner canine in this manner. Disowned coyotes, though less repulsive than wolves, were still loathsome creatures.

“Fuck off and starve, I don’t fucking care fucking cunt.” He waved his hand with a bored expression, hoping she would just leave him be so he could return to Inferni.

[/html]