My Blue Heaven
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

can't wait till I get enough posts to make a second character xD I've been planning out details for her for a good week and a half.

WC- 708

It had been a while since Ghita had been out and about. She'd either been watching after the pups or at Jazpers side. Today though, it seemed the kids were content with being lazy with their wrapped up daddy for a few hours while she wandered around for a bit. She wasn't about to pass up the chance to get out for a reason other than to hunt, and her leg needed the exercise. She had managed to find her old cane- though Jaz seemed to need it more than her, and was more than willing to let him have it. As she strode along quietly through the snow, the turquoise eyes remained glued to the empty space in front of her. Anyone who knew the wolf would easily be able to tell she had spaced out and was thinking about things. Who could blame her? The pups weren't more than 4 months old, and her mate had been seriously injured by a bear. She flicked her ear in annoyance. "Jazper, you fool." she grumbled out to herself, flashes of the stand-off flickering around in her mind as she continued on her walk. She remembered how she used to roam the territory freely- without having to worry for the well-being of the pups and Jazper. Fia had landed herself out in rabbit lake not 2 days ago, and had to be rescued before the icy waters grabbed her. A wry smile crossed her lips. It seemed those kids were going to be trouble-makers like their mother.

She paused, her fur rising a bit and her lip peeling back a bit in distaste as a blob of snow fell right onto her muzzle from a bare tree branch from above. She gave her head a quick shake, shifting to her optime form to use her fingers to brush it off thoroughly. She let out a sigh, eyes drifting to the sky overhead. It was getting warmer- that much was for sure, and ghita looked back at her own paw prints as if she needed to be sure- and the somewhat muddy earth that showed beneath the lifted snow was all the reassurance she needed. Not that she ever really got cold, but it sure didn't help her joints when she was doing strenuous work. Thoughts having drifted towards her knee, she gave it a quick glance. It was getting better, slowly but surely. It was getting to the point where, eventually, she wouldn't need the cane at all. She thought a moment more, still looking her knee over before she snapped her gaze up- instantly focusing on a tree not too far away and trying out a jog towards it. Her knee gave her no trouble with a steady jog, but she would have to work up her 'therapy' gradually if she ever wanted it to be normal again. Finally, as she reached the tree, she came to an abrupt halt, kicking up snow as she slammed her hand onto the trunk, giving her some stability so she didn't go face first into the white powder.

She still had a while before she'd feel the eventual urge to return to her pups and family, and so, she again focused on a tree- this time a bit farther away than her first target had been. She crouched down a bit, bending her knees a few times before jogging a good few paces faster towards her target. This run didn't go so smoothly, and her foot slipped across some melted snow that had frozen into a patch of ice, only to be covered and hidden by a fresher layer of snow. Her hands instantly flung back and claws screeched loudly as she tried to catch herself on the slippery surface, only to fail and land on her rear with a loud 'whump!'. She growled a bit, wincing at the pain before slowly rising to her feet and giving her bum a gentle rub. That was going to hurt for a good few days, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She searched around, the blood rushing to her face as she growled under her breath. Had anybody seen that?

[/html]
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: hope you don’t mind me joining ^^

Amata had been taking her own daily stroll, the stress on her life was less with the waking of her sister, but her mother was still worried about Denali. Amata knew she was worried because he’d been there for so long, but Amata’s thoughts went to, he was growing up, he had his own parents before her, and now he can fend for himself. It was likely he actually found out they were alive after he left and just stayed with them… or he could be on his own, she knew that he had not joined any of the packs around them, she checked at least Dahlia, though she just gave up on the rest, it was too much for her poor heart to get excited one moment and find disappointment the next moment.

She was full of thoughts that the only thing that woke her was a big “thump” which she looked up and could see Ghita getting up frm the ground. She had not witnessed the fall, she hurried over to help Ghita but she’d already gotten up.

Are you alright? What were you doing?

She asked her aunt. She knew she’d broken her leg pretty badly a while back, but she had not learned to what extent, she was not here for the entire thing, she was out learning about life itself, and though it had kicked her in the face a few times she was all the more stronger for it. She was back now and that’s all that mattered. She wouldn’t be leaving again and that was a promise, though she knew she’d probably travel to other packs, she would not stay gone for so long again. Amata watched as Ghita wipe the snow off of herself, in waits to a response from her aunt.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9928/lunarut5.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

:3 not a problem- glad you could join~ and sorry it's so short >< I have to get ready to go to the fair in half an hour.

WC- 294

The sound of paws crunching on the light layer of snow caught the elder woman's attention, and she glanced over to spot her niece, Amata. Instantly, more heat rushed to her face as she asked if she was alright. "I'm fine, Amata. I was just stretching out my legs and slipped on the ice. Nothing too serious." she said, giving a small humiliated laugh before striding over carefully towards her niece- being sure to keep watch for more of that hidden ice. She offered her a smile, her head tilting a bit before she raised a hand to brush her hair away so she could give amata a quick once over. "What brings you out here, eh? Trying to keep your clumsy aunt out of trouble?" she asked, giving a small wink. It wouldn't surprise her if she was just out walking like herself. It seemed it was a habit of nearly everyone to come out for walks while they pondered their thoughts. She gave her head a quick nod over her shoulder, signaling for the girl to walk with her as she turned and set the easy pace.

"How've you been, Amata? Not stirring up trouble, I hope." she asked, giving the girl a quick and playful glance before she let her attention drift back up to the sky. It was odd, how on the colder days that there seemed to be no clouds to litter the sky. Not that it bothered ghita one bit- but it was nice to have breaks of white amongst the sapphire and baby blues of the sky sometimes. Her ear piercings tinkled ever so slightly with her steps, almost melodically, and she couldn't help but let a small smile crease her lips.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 314 OOC: bleh late sorry ; ;

She couldn’t help but look away she was not partial to letting people feel embarrassment. It was not in her nature, but she turned back when she knew her aunt had gained her composure. Amata smiled at her as she asked what she was doing.

Oh I was taking a walk much like you, I feel rather restless today and couldn’t stay in on such a nice day.

She said indicating the clear sky, though it was cold she was made for it, and she also had the scarf that her mother had made her, and all of her siblings. She wondered if Denali had taken his scarf? She wasn’t sure as she never went through his things when he left.

I have been well, things have lightened now that Artemis is awake, now I am just helping her get full use of her limbs back Cambria is as well of course. We still have a way to go, but she’s gaining weight.

Amata said, thankful that her sister was in good health at the moment. It was more than she could ask for. She had been through such an ordeal and learning that a month had passed by without her even knowing must have been excruciatingly hard for the mental capabilities of the young girl. Amata knew that Artemis was a survivor though, touch and would bounce back with the help and love that she was receiving.

How are you faring? How is young Fia? I hope she is not too traumatized from the lake incident.

Amata said, she had jumped in the water after the pup who was on an ice float, and thinking about that day made her shiver. She would have died if they had not hurried to the mansion, but Amata knew that the youngster was well worth it, all young were worth saving. Especially that of her family.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]