Roll The Credits.
[html]

Dated- January 25, 2011

Ookami finally stumbled back upon Phoenix Valley's borders. He stopped and sighed. He had just come back from the AniWayan territory. He had ran there after finding out that he had been infected with the Luperci virus. He still couldn't believe it. His travel back had been twice as difficult as getting there for now he his paw pad was split open. J'adore had wrapped it up nicely and given him something to put on it but it hadn't healed much in the past two days. Plus his back ankle was still in pain. So he had an injured front leg and an injured back leg, it definalty wasn't an easy trip.

He continued to walk, becoming more and more tiered. He didn't make it much farther before he fell to the ground. He let out a heavy sigh. He was so tiered. He lay there and breathed deeply, trying to compose himself. It hadn't been the best three days of his life. He had learned to shift from J'adore and he was quite thankful of him. The intense feeling of wanting to shift was gone. He was hungry though, and exhausted. He wanted to see his friends. Adonia, Kami, Falgar, Temo and Jace. Then he thought for a second. He really need to speak to Jace, she proabably knew that he was Luperci, or had some idea for it. He got up as quickly as he could and let out a howl specifically for her. He sat down and waited, closing his eyes, trying to catch a few minutes of sleep before she arrived.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 305 3 points

Jace was poking around an old bees nest when she heard the howl for her. She whined low in her throat when she recognized the call and her tail pulled between her legs. She did not want to have this conversation, not now. Not ever. The guilt alone of knowing it was enough, she didn't want to see his hurt filled face or possibly his hatred and disgust. She rubbed her face with a paw, wincing as she touched the bruise that showed through the white of her fur on her right cheek, the one that had formed slowly and painfully from the backhander that Lucifer had dealt her and set off towards the direction of the howl, needing to use her wooden crutch less and less as time went on.

She couldn't hide forever though, sooner or later she would have to face him and sooner while he was less likely to build up resentment was better than having her friend turn into someone who didn't like her anymore. Her guilt, embarrassment and shame were complete as she slunk into view of the huge golden male. As she neared him, her good and torn ear pinned back against her head. She sat down near his person, not saying anything. She put her crutch to the side and shifted to her Secui form, her tail moving around to hug her paws. Finally she allowed herself to look at the tawny male and tears welled up in her mismatched orbs, a single small tear overflowing and tricking down the bruised white furred cheek,

"Hey ......how you doin'?" Her muzzle pointed downwards, she couldn't look at his face, not wanting to see the loathing or pain in his kind features, several more tears spilled over and dropped from her muzzle onto the ground, creating damp tracts in her fur.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Ookami sat and waited for Jace. As she came into view Ookami could tell that she knew he was a Luperci. She looked so sad and full of guilt. Ookami whined a bit. He wasn't angry or anything with her. He just need to talk with her. He hadn't seen her in a very long time and he thought maybe she could help him with the idea of being a Luperci. His face turned to wonder as he spotted the bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" He frowned. When he saw the tear gently spill over her face he saddened. Ookami didn't want Jace to feel like this.

Ookami listened to her gently. It was an ackword conversation at first. He didn't know how to start it. She was definatly at a loss for words, or didn't know what to say. He watched her tip her head to the ground and saw as tears fell onto the ground. He whined again and frowned. He walked closer to her and crouched down. He used his muzzle to gently tip her face upwards. He licked her face, clearing it of tears. Then he answered her question, "I have been better. But over all I am in almost perfect shape." He let himself smile at her, she needed to know that he was okay and was not angry at her... "Jace please do not feel bad. It is not your fault. You saved my life, but sometimes good things come with a price and for you allowing me to live I will pay the price that it came with." He spoke gently and with a kind voice. She needed to know everything was okay.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

She sniffed and shifted edgily, not meeting his eyes,

"Oh... it's... nothing, I just fell...and hit my face on a rock." She knew that her voice held no convincing tone or anything but it was all she was going to offer. The fight was between her and Lucifer and she didn't want to start a feud between the packs because he was drunk and she too hasty with her knife.

Her tattered ear swiveled when he whined and she felt him move closer. She whined herself as he lifted her muzzle with his, the low keening sound catching in her throat as he licked away her tears. He smiled at her, but she could still see the sadness behind it, he had not wanted to be Luperci and she had made him one,

...But, I cannot help but think that maybe there was something I could have done differently. If I had stopped and thought. Used my brain instead of diving in blindly and messing it all up, things might have been different. You don't want this, I can see it in your face, I can't help but feel guilt for having forced this on you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He nodded his head, not really believing what she had told him but he didn't try to pry the truth from her. He worried about Jace. Him and Jace were friends and he felt that something more than just falling had hurt her face. He frowned but shook it off. If she felt the need to talk about what had happened then he would be there for her. He sat on the ground and watched her. He listened to her speak and he frowned. What she had said was true but he would rather be alive and a Luperci then... dead. He nodded his head thinking about what to say.

"It is true that I would rather not be Luperci, but Jace.. Think about it.. You saved my life. I am alive because of you Jace. There was no time for you to think it through. You were focuased on tryin to save a life. Not trying to not make me become a Luperci. When I shifted for the first time... It was like nothing I had ever felt before except for one other thing.. It felt right. like it was meant to be. Only one other thing has ever made me feel like fate had played a roll on me. You have given me one more thing that makes me feel like I am supposed to be here. To be alive, to be in Phoenix Valley. I feel accepted." When he had first found out that he was now a Luperci he had been devastated.. he had felt like he was a reject once more.. He wasn't lying. When he shifted for the first time.. He felt special. Even though he knew many others with the virus he felt different.. In a good way.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

herp derp i fail D:

Her tail came around to hugs her paws, and she resisted the temptation to pull at her paw fur nervously with her teeth. She shivered slightly although she felt no cold, but her guilt was so great it manifested itself physically in the form of bodily quivers, she was on the edge of a full emotional breakdown and she highly doubted that Ookami wanted some bawling crying female getting her emotions all over him

Her ear twisted as he began to speak, the other one staying in its place against her thick mane. She shuddered again, this time a small sob working its way up her chest as he revealed that he wasn't going to be angry with her and hate her, that he actually liked being a Luperci. The relief flowing through her was weakening and her last strands of control broke, her tears flowing freely as sobs wracked her small frame.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Ookami waited to see if Jace would speak. But she didn't. He felt sort of relieved, for he had run out of things to say. She was tense and she shook. Ookami felt so bad to make her feel this way. He frowned and looked into her eyes gently. He remembered that she didn't quite like that so he snapped his eyes away. Jace began to cry and Ookami sighed sadly. Jace didn't deserve to feel this way, at least not in his eyes. He stepped closer to her yet and lifted up his paw to wrap around her back. He let his muzzle snuffle around in his scruff, giving her a wolf-hug. He hugged her tight, he wanted to make her feel better. She had done nothing to feel this way.

He stood with her like that until he felt the need that it was time to break away. He looked at her gently, avoiding her eyes still. "Jace, I thank you from the bottom of my heart... For everything. Becoming a friend to me, saving my life, and giving me the Luperci virus."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

She leaned into his wolfie hug, the physical contact making her feel better and she let off all her guilt and shame in the hot tears she cried. At the same time she cursed her stupid female emotions and how they always had to feature in at the most inappropriate times. It wasn't often she cried and it was even longer since she had cried in front of someone. The last time she remembered crying was just after she had left her sister's body and now she had cried twice in a few days and both times were in front of some male who probably was uncomfortable by the tears.

"I'm sorry, I don't normally make it a habit to cry all over people. I just thought you were going to hate me for it. I'm glad that you like it, i truly am, i don't think I could have ever forgiven myself if you had hated it. When I was living in my birth pack, we accepted a normal wolf into the pack. And something happened during a fight and he got transformed but he went all bitter and angry. He was almost kicked out several times for attacking females and pups. Eventually he sold us all out to the pack that killed my family..." She finished her explanation and then shrugged her shoulders, she hadn't meant to suddenly blurt that all at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
</style>[/html]
ooc- short post i know xD

He shook his head, "There is no need to be sorry. Everyone needs to let their feelings out in some way." He smiled at her, then his smile was wiped away as she told the rest of her story. He chose his words carefully, "Others react in ways that are beyond people's imaginations. I try to look on the bright side of things and if I do let myself look at the bad.. I don't let it currupt the good. I have learned to accept differences and change.. It is something I have been having to do my whole entire life. The one who you speak of didn't want to see the good. So he chose to see the bad and it turned him into an angry wolf who wanted to hurt others." He hoped that his words didn't seem to weird. They made sense to him but had no idea who else thought that they would make sense.
lol in sick of using my table XD

She nodded her head, the wolf she had told him about, she had played with him as a half grown pup when little girls desperately want to be women and copied them, striving to be seen as one. She had developed a girl's crush upon the male and had attempted to take him for a mate of her own in a very embarrassing way. He had refused of course, he was fully grown and she naught but a child. When he had come back from that fight bloodied and so angry she had been concerned, rushing to his side and asking if he was ok. He had brushed of off as easily as one would an annoying fly and when she pushed the issue he had attacked her, the first one out of six he attacked, leaving scars upon her inner thighs that no one had ever seen apart from her mother, sister and the Alpha.

His betrayal had been personal and had knocked her for six. Then the anger had set in, white hot and burning, for a second Jace's eyes reflected this anger that remained soul deep, her twin sister and mother had been murdered because of him, she would have her revenge. She looked up at Ookami with fire burning in her eyes, she hadn't thought about this for a while but now it raged through her mind,

Her voice was a strange echo of her usual cheer and quiet happiness, something dark lurked within it and she whispered,

"I'll see him dead before I reach my fourth year of life." A quiet growl leaving her throat
Ookami saw the anger flash in her eyes. He looked at her, this wolf had caused his friend pain and made her mad. If he could do anything to this wolf he surely would. He didn't like to see Jace this way, sad and angered. He had been thinking this thought the whole conversation but he didn't think the dislike could grow anymore than this. He waited for the anger to pass but it just seemed to grow. Then she spoke. "I'll see him dead before I reach my fourth year of life.

He nodded his head, "I have a few that I would also like to see dead. If you need help with yours.. Just let me know."

ooc- ACH! short post i know! gotta go to school though!
Smile no worries, I have to go to uni in like....10 minutes ago XD and my muse has gone herpa derp

She cocked her head at him, Ookami was a good friend to her and she grinned for the first time since she had arrived, a joking element filling her voice

"I'll help you with yours if you help me with mine." She wouldn't marr their day anymore with her dark thoughts and angry feelings. So she turned the conversation back to his new luperci status,

"Have you tried to shift yet?" She remembered the first time she had shifted, it had been while she slept, she had gone to sleep as a lupus and woken up in her optime form, her mother had been so happy when Jace's sister had followed suit just a day and a half later. Being up so tall had freaked her out for a while and the first attempt at walking had resulted in a hilarious story to sooth her own children's minds, she wondered if maybe Ookami would find it funny and helpful.
He chuckled at her joke and smiled. She seemed to be getting into a brighter mood. She asked a question and he grinned, "Actually yes. I accidently wound up on AniWaya territory and got hurt. A wolf called J'adore found me and wrapped me up." He gestured to his split open paw, "And then he helped me shift after I told him why I was there. We practiced with the Secui and Optime form. It was pretty cool." She seemed to flashback for a minute and he smiled. He would like to hear about the thought that seemed to amuse her eyes.

He thought about when he shifted and how tall he felt in his Optime form, standing at seven and a half feet. It was so cool to him to see the world in a different way.
OOC: I think we are making it that J'adore invited both Jace and Ookami for horse riding lessons at different times etc Big Grin jsut so it all works XD and again herpa derp muse fail XD

She was surprised when he mentioned that he had run to AniWaya, and even more when he mentioned J'adore. Ookami knew J'adore? She recalled her meeting with the orangey male not two days ago and their talk.

"Oh wow? That's brilliant." She was genuinely happy that he had found his other forms, "I actually met J'adore a few days ago, he was collecting wood and I helped him. He offered to teach me more about his horses, i'm heading over there soon if you want to come with?" She lapsed into silence for a few seconds before speaking again,

"Can I see you shift?" A slow smile graced her lips.
ooc- hah yeaa. i could just say that J'adore offered ookami too.

"Wow what a coincidence." He smiled, Jace had met him too. He was quite surprised when she said something about horses, "Really? He offered me the same thing. Sure we could go together." He smiled. She asked to see him shift and he grinned and nodded his head. He closed his eyes and focuased. He thought of his Secui form, his fur had been bushier and slightly longer. He was bulkier, his muscle even more defined. His legs started to slightly stretch, making him at least half a foot taller. He was finished and his eyes sparked a golder color than before. The whole process taking about three minutes.
She cocked her ear to the side, sometimes life was wierd and offered up strange coincidences to the souls it governed, she wagged her tail to project her feelings on the matter and watched as he slowly shifted into his Secui form. The giant male that she did not think could get any bigger gained almost half a foot in height and a substantial amount of weight and for a moment she was glad that Ookami had not been a luperci and in his Secui form during the storm for she could not have possible dragged such a huge hulking frame and weight.

She shifted to her own Secui form to match him, her own shift about half of the time it took him but she knew that speed would come with practise and time. In her Secui she was a lot bigger than her Lupus but it was still nowhere near his Lupus size nevermind Secui.
Ookami smiled as she transformed into her Secui form as well. He was still bigger than her and wondered how much bigger his Optime form would be than her's. "Would you like to go for a walk? Or do you need to get going?" He was tiered of sitting around and wanted to get some exercise. Granted he had just been traveling from AniWaya with two injured legs, a front and a back, but his front leg was feeling better and his back... He couldn't really feel his back leg. It had numbed although it was still swollen. Hopefully he would figure out what had happened to his ankle soon. He stretched, feeling cooped up and bored. He let out a massive yawn then chuckled when he was finished. If Jace couldn't go for a walk then he would take a nice long run then meet her later for the horse-riding lessons.