Why do we fall? [AW]
Pendzez is down by the lake to salvage most of the wood that was washed up along the edges, so maybe a helping hand would be good Smile

With the storm passed, things seemed in the clear. Now, after the harsh snow, it was time to clean up and rebuild. Pendzez was down by the lakes, having a closer inspection at the wood that was washed up. From his analysis, he found small trees, cabin remnants, and smashed boats. He was determining what wood would be beneficial for material and what would be good for firewood.

Upon finishing his examinations, he stretched himself a bit, taking a few deep breathes before walking over to a boat, gripping the front and pulling it up further, or at least what was left of that boat. Looked like half of a row boat he was pulling. He grunted as he pulled the broken water transport as it scraped along the dirt and gravel. Each step he took, he pulled the broken wooden structure closer to him.
OOC: Hai there, hope you dont mind me coming in
WC: 330 3 points

The wheezing was starting to really scare her now and every step she took made her chest and arm burn more, the bandage that kept her arm from bleeding out meant that she couldn't shift to lupus or secui which she was sure would help her breathing and the pain. She sighed, listening to her breath as it gurgled through her lungs and then wheezed out. She was searching for a specific person, someone she had heard was good at healing and she hoped that what she had been told was true otherwise she might have to travel away from the Valley, something that she really didn't want to do.

In the distance she saw another wolf, from the size and bulk of him he was obviously a male. At first she couldn't see the strange markings on his face but as she got closer she was intrigued by them. Her labored wheezing gave her approach away long before sight or scent did. She could tell from his smell, as she neared, that he was lower than herself in the pack hierarchy but his scent also told her that he had been in the pack longer than she and so she gave him some respect by not stiffening her tail to raise higher than his nor by bringing her ears up to full forwards. Her tail remained relaxed and her ears partially pointed sideways and a soft if pained smile settled onto her muzzle. Any other time and she would have helped him drag the wood she was pulling but today her chest would stop her from assisting,

"Hello?" She called to him, mostly out of politeness, "Are you Pendzez Zazkex" She continued to walk towards him until she was no more than a couple of meters away from the white wolf, his red eyes momentarily reminded her of the rude girl they had met at Inferni but they held non of the sadistic disgust or hatred that the girl's had done.
OOC: Not at all Smile

He pulled up the broken transport up towards the trees. When he deemed it close enough, he let go off the wooden creation. He took a small breath as he stretched again. It was fairly light, which would have been obvious, being only half of a boat. Now, to get the other half, or maybe some of that half. As he got down to whatwas remaining, he began to pull up another piece of the broken rowboat.

He pulled it up to the first half he pulled up, nose picking up the scent of another of his pack mates. This piece was really light actually, could have pulled the other one up too. Just before he went to get the last piece of the boat, he turned around at the sounds of a female voice. As his red eyes met the females body, he was quick to remember her from the pack meeting. The name though, that was a different story. "I am. How can I help?"
zomg fail! I was thinking Jace has a cracked rib or something? lol IDK

A feeling of slight relief came over her as he confirmed who he was, half of the battle was done now for if he was going to be of any use healing her. She took in another pained breath and wheezed it out. Rubbing her damaged and bandaged arm with her right hand.

"Umm Ty told me that you were good with healing and stuff and I was wondering if you could help me. She shifted uncomfortably, moving her weight around on her feet. Her ears also raised and lowered nervously, she did not like revealing weaknesses to people, especially people she did not know, but he was a member of the Valley so surely he wouldn't try to hurt her.

"I was attacked a few days ago and the fight left me a little roughed up and stuff but I landed quite heavily during it and I felt something crack in here" She touched her chest gently where the pain radiated out from

"...and I wanted to know if you knew anything about fixing whatever it is that is damaged, as you can hear my breathing is not the best." Her speech was punctuating by the wheezing breaths she was taking. She was scared the damage could be permanent and she also had a very bad feeling about not washing away all the residue straight away, but she hadn't been thinking straight, being raped tends to fuck one's mind up and Jace whined uncertainly, low in her throat.
OOC: I can go with that Smile

He had examined the female carefully. She looked in bad shape, even her breathing seemed abnormal as she had pointed out. She had spoken of her condition and how she received such harsh inflictions. She had mentioned Ty referring the white male to her. It was understandable, since Ty had experienced Pendzez using herbal medicine on Rendall and Xeris. "Ty did? Well, he certainly made a good decision."

He came closer to examine the damage even more. This was more damage than Rendall received when she was attacked by that panther. When she pointed to her chest, saying she might have broken something, he immediately knew he was flawed. He practiced in herbal remedies, but none of which healed broken bones. "Ah, the ribcage. I'm sorry, but I don't have any remedies for broken bones. That's the body's work. However, I can give you stuff that can help dull the pain."
again sorry for the wait >< and for fail post

She stood still as Pendez moved closer to examine her injuries, she tried not to flinch as the pain flared when she breathed in. Her ears dropped down as he revealed that he could not help her with her internal problem but they perked up a little as he mentioned a relief to her pain, her tail wagged cautiously behind her.

"That would be most welcomed." Also I was wondering... if you knew.. " She trailed off, her mind dancing down into the dark thoughts that she had been having, what they would mean for her and Temo if it were true. She had a feeling, it was a knowing feeling. She sighed, she hated when her clairvoyance did that. She looked back up at the male who was waiting for her to finish,

"I was wondering if you knew how to test or check if i am pregnant."
OOC: Pardon my slight delay

Pendzez was wondering what she wanted to ask him. She sort of trailed off for a moment, like she didn't want to say, or at least it was too embarressing or conflicting, or maybe even too scary to say. Was it something that was linked to her current state? Maybe something even worse happened that she had to make sure of. He did, somehow, had a rough idea of what she wanted to ask him, however, he would let her say what she wanted.

It was then he was silent. She wanted to know if she was pregnant. It was what he had in mind into what she was gonna ask. Now he understood. Her cuts, her broken bones, her questions on being pregnant, it led to one word. Rape. "I see. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't have herbal medicines to determine pregnancies."
No worries Big Grin sorry for fail post

"Oh... " Again her ears and tail fell, she would just have to wait until nature decided she was to know. It would mean more worrying for her. Her tail whipped lowly behind her, betraying her anxiety and worry. She wondered if? when? the pups were born, how would she even tell who was the father? Both of them were black as the dark of night and only their eye color separated their coloring. She looked at the white male in front of her, his strange markings were still an interest to her but she did not ask.

"Oh well then, it does not matter. I'm sure I will know soon enough." She chuckled a little, trying to contain the sudden overwhelming sense of failure that had pounced upon her. She changed the subject back to the pain duller

"You said something about a pain reliever? I would be happy with just that although i'm not sure what I could provide in payment. " She would not leech off of her pack mates, even if all she gave in return was a rabbit or some other prey item

She seemed to have some kind of mild disappointment expression as he noticed her ears and tailed lowered. He hated to admit, but she was gonna have to find out the old fashioned, and also painful way. The only question was, if she was pregnant, who was the father? This would be a question only she could answer, however even she looked like she was asking the same question. The white male didn't want to ask her who did this to her, in case she was somewhat sensitive to the whole thing.

When it came back to the pain killers, he had only one herb, or more of bark, that would be of assistance against her internal pains. However, she seemed concerned that she would not be able to pay much for his services. This, to him, was not required. She was a pack mate, asking for help. That was only thing he needed to hear. The one thing he could not refuse. "No payment is needed." He had done little work, but he can come back later to do some more. Now, he was gonna focus on Jace. "Come with me," he said as he gestured to the direction on his cabin.
Sorry for the wait <3
WC:300+

He knew. She could see that he knew, it showed in his eyes and he wanted to know who it was, the question lingered in his expression. She closed her eyes for a second and sighed internally, soon everyone would know and her shame would be complete, the knowledge that she was weak and could not fight off a male. Someone who was a danger to the pack and its members, she remembered the leering way he had looked at Ookami and his sick words, neither male nor female were safe from him. Her ears barely registered that he had said no payment was needed and somewhere in her mind she made a mental note to make him a necklace or bracelet or some other small token of her appreciation for his kindness

She followed when he said to, keeping pace with the longer legged creature although it pained her somewhat to do so, her breathing becoming slowly more harsh. They traveled in silence although Jace did not feel it was awkward, she was comfortable with this man, he was a healer, someone who helped those in need. She also wondered if he was someone else who should know, she glanced a look sideways at him, he looked as though he could take Lucifer on and win. Again she sighed although this time it was out loud and gave him the answer he wanted,

"It was Lucifer." That was all she said. He would know what she meant and not saying any more allowed her to save some of her pride, even if it was not undamaged but broken, bent and bruised. The hybrid woman held her head up high, there was some pride in the fact that she had escaped and that she had taken a chunk of his shoulder meat with her.
He looked back to see if the female was following him. She was, however, not with as an easy task. The damage she received had distorted her breathing and her steps seemed somewhat painful. He slowed his pace a little, that way, it would be easier on the fragile hybrid. He gave a quick peek to see that she somewhat examined the white male's build. It left him wondering in his mind. Was she curious about him? Or was she seeing if he was strong enough to defeat the one that did this to her?

His ears then perked when he heard the name of the one responsible for this female's injuries. Lucifer. Pendzez had thought he disappeared from Souls, but it looked like he was wrong. The dark demon was still around. He had some nerve coming back here to Phoenix Valley. "I see. He had some nerve." How could such a wolf do this? Wasn't Deuce enough for him? "I used to know him. Thought he was a good man. But... one day, his true face was revealed."
His slowed down pace received gratitude from her eyes and body language although she would not have mentioned her troubles on her own, her pride had suffered enough damage as it was, she would not volunteer herself to break it even further. As her breathing eased slightly she watched the different emotions play out on his face; surprise, disbelief and then anger. She felt strangely detached from it all and yet at the same time solidly grounded in the middle of it with a heavy unmovable weight. She wondered what he meant by nerve and outright laughed as Pendzez mentioned once believing the man was honorable,

"I am not his first victim then I suppose, nor will I be his last from his attitude." She snorted derisively and looked away to the scenery they were passing through, admiring its beauty and at the same time wanting to smash it all into millions of tiny pieces for being so perfect while her life lay in ruins.

"How much farther is it your home?" She was curious to see where the healer lived and anxious to receive her pain number for some relief.