Dance of Wood
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Fail Title is a fail D:WC:519

The russet male moved silently through the Cercatori forest, his eyes moving slowly around as he did so. He sighed softly, as he gave a sigh of boredom, and watched the visibly carbon dioxide float away slowly until it disappeared. Today was a cold morning, but it seemed that there might be a small chance of warmth and sun. He hoped so, it would feel pretty good to have warm fur for once. This male, Fallen, was walking quietly, until he made his way to Thornbury. He gave a small sigh in relief and slight victory, for once, he hadn't got lost. But, now, he had nothing to do. Fallen walked through the town, looking at various houses, stores, and such, simply walking with slight boredom in his single teal eye. He wandered until he came to a few empty houses, broken down, but still in fine shape. Fallen soon came upon a stone house, in good shape, but could use quite a bit fixing up. Fallen stopped in front of this house, and looked at it for a minute. Fallen then took in a small breath, and ventured into the house.

Fallen went through the imaginary door, and looked inside the empty house. There was nothing, except some snow on the ground from a few holes in the roof. There seemed to be three rooms, and a basement. Fallen walked around the wood floor, hearing them squeak, and instantly being carefully, so he would somehow fall through the floor. No, Fallen truly wasn't interested in the house, no, he was really interested in the wood, if there happened to be any pieces. He was looking for wood to hopefully make a violin, but, of course, he would have to get someone else to do it, he wasn't good with wood, metal, stuff like that. Fallen sighed with slight sadness as he found nothing for use. He stepped out of the third room, and wondered if he should go up to the attic. No, he wouldn't take the risk, as he shook his head no, and walked out of the house. He looked at the house once more, before walking around a bit more, searching for supplies and such.

His supply searching soon came to an end, as he leaned against one of the many shacks, some broken down, due to huge windstorms and such. He leaned against the remains of one, his jeaned legs crossing, and his arms crossing too. He reached into his bag, and pulled out the remains of his old violin. He touched the presious wood, feeling the curves that were still in the shape of a violin. He looked at the pieces he had, the back, but he liked to use that for herbs, so he would like the create a new one. He still had the finger board and neck, and the scrolls. He would need pegs and a few other things. He also still had his complete bow, he would just need new horse hair. He sighed, as he pulled his fedora a bit tighter over his head, thinking a bit harder.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:342 OOC: Sorry for the wait Sad

Shawchert wasn’t sure what he was doing that day, he had so much to do, yet it felt like way too much. He had to make sure to finish repairs on the buildings others were living in, and work on the hunting lodge as well. Then there was the matter of a flute that he’d promised Bao that had gotten lost in the destruction of his home… not to mention his own little collection of his pieces. Yes there was quite a bit to do… so why wasn’t he working? It was possibly because he felt too pressured to do something… or was it because he didn’t have the right inspiration? Was there something he felt he wanted to do that could put him back into place? Whatever the case he wouldn’t find out by sitting around, though he wasn’t even doing that.

He was outside moving through the town and going over to the other end of the village seeing if there was any damaged houses he could fix up… in the future, he knew there were quite a few sturdy places and after surviving a storm like they had, they would be good houses to rebuild, unfortunately many of the houses were not worthy of refurbishing, though he was sure in that throughout the years he would rebuild what he could. As some of the houses came into view he saw Fallen leaning on one of the buildings, and it looked like the man was slightly troubled. He moved closer to see the man was holding something. Shaw’s brow furrowed and he came closer.

Hello Fallen, is everything ok?

Shaw owed the man much, with him helping Sky through her miscarriage. Shaw had not known what to do and it seemed that Fallen had enough medical knowledge to get the poor woman from having something terribly bad happen to her. He hoped that he could at least be of some assistance to the man that had helped his mate to be, or whatever it was she wanted to be called.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: LATE LATE LATE D;WC:319

Fallen leaned against the almost broken down building with ease, as his single teal eye narrowed, his mind thinking as he leaned against the building. The brown male wondered where the heck he could possibly find wood to make a violin. He sighed to himself, perhaps he could find some wood in Halifax? Maybe not. Sooner or later, it was going to be his last hope. He brushed his hand through his long bangs, and soon felt the empty socket where his eye once was. His remaining eye looked around the area is stiff silence, but his ears soon perked slightly at a sound. Fallen blinked his single eye as he looked up from the shield of his fedora. Fallen tilted his head slightly as he launched himself from the side of the building, and saw who it was. Shawchert? Fallen blinked easily as he saw that it truly was the leader of the pack himself. Hmm, wonder if he will help me out? Probably not. He must be busy, after the storm. Fallen waved hello, as he blinked his teal eye.

"Hello, Shawchert."

Fallen listened as the tall man replied back simply, asking if he was ok, saying hello. Fallen almost had to look up to even see Shawchert's face, and soon, Fallen thought of their last meeting, when his mate/girlfriend/girl was having a miscarriage. He tried his best with what he had, but man, that girl was so... Angry when he met her. He was just trying to help, after all. Fallen soon said easily,

"Eh, well. I guess you can say I am alright. I am just looking for spare wood for a violin. How is your.... girlfriend, if I am correct? Oh, yes, by the way, How are you, Shawchert?"

Fallen gave a small smile, and watched the taller man, his head slightly tilted upwards.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 337

Shawchert smiled, the man took his presense well. that was good. He nodded at the man when he said he was doing well and asked about Sky. Shaw knew that Fallen remembered the miscarraige, who wouldn't when put in a position that he was. Shawchert smiled.

"She is very well. Things are finally getting back to normal I think. I'm doing well also, though this storm had done a number on the village."

He was not without work now, that was for sure, and the summer would be just as eventful what with possible performances, and other things going on that he hoped would happen. He wouldn't know though, not yet. He had not ignored the man his comment, though he was silently contemplating what he could say. There was wood everywhere, it depended on how one used it.

"Well there's some planks of wood in the old hardware store. Did you need a new violin then? Perhaps i can help."

He said offering his services. Maybe, just maybe this might help him get out of his slump. To build an instrument he had never heard of before; until Jensen came along; would be an adventure all its own. Shaw knew he was good with wood, and had proven that by teaching himself most of what he knew, learning along the way with his travels and curiousity. He knew that an old dog could learn new tricks and he was ready for it.

"Perhaps i can help you get it built? I have never built one, but if you know how, or have something about it, I think i could easily make you a violin."

He offered, yes, this was a good thing, if he could do this, it would surely bring back his inspiration to finish working on some of the houses or even figure out what he can carve to rebuild his collection he had lost in the storm.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]