[html]
Thread Information
Date: March 6, 2011

Setting: Ethereal Eclipse near Aniwayan borders

Time: Mid afternoon

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]

WC: 329 OOC: Jaden and Nayati and we can't forget to invite a lil drama and oh gosh it’s gonna be fuun Tongue

Liliana had been making progress with Buck quite a bit lately. He had actually been listening to some of her commands, which made Liliana feel much more confident in taking him out… which she decided to. She made sure to tell Nayati about where she would be just in case the animal tried to trample her. She’d want him to at least find her body if he did… Needless to say Lili knew she wouldn’t get trampled, but if she broke something … well it wouldn’t be so good. Buck was still a bit dangerous and she wanted to make sure that she did things for safety when it came to the stallion. So that day she went out on him for the first time. He refused a few commands before he decided to listen, maybe it was because of the trees or he had some diabolical plan, whatever the case he was being good and she was singing his praises….

It all went wrong after they left the territory and were slightly deeper into the Ethereal Eclipse. Buck reared and threw Liliana off him and started galloping away. Liliana fell with a great thump, taking the breath right out of her. She started yelling unceremoniously once she got her breath back.

Get back here you brown pile of fur!! When I get my hands on you I’m castrating you and hanging them across your nose to tell you who’s boss!

She yelled as loudly as she could, clutching her ribs a little… she possibly broke one but that was the least of her concerns now… getting that stupid horse back was.. he was a valuable creature with valuable tack on him. Her words were not something she would normally say, especially in front of anyone but as there was no one out here, she felt the need to speak her mind. She followed the tracks of the animal limping a little, grumbling under her breath the whole way.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Big GrinDD!

Words-800+

Sugar. Of all things Jaden could have collected on his journey into one of the many decrepit cities around the territory, he had taken sugar. It was old, very old considering how difficult it had been to separate from its plastic container. But that didn’t take away from the fact that it was sugar. Jaden had a sensitive sweet tooth that he rarely ever indulged in, but when the opportunity arose, he couldn’t help himself.

The soul reason for venturing into the city had not been for spices though. No, the Alaskan had gone in search of more bandages to protect his wound. His mission had been successful and he now had clean, dark cloth wrapped around his chest. It was more fitting than white gauze or cloth which had formerly held its position.

Now there is not much else to do, Jaden thought to himself as he walked through the woodland. He could not avoid his errand much longer. He had to go after his target: Vigilante Haskel. The wolf had been eluding him since he had reached Souls. Now that the assassin knew his whereabouts, the only thing left to do was hunt him. But for the first time in his life, Jaden was conflicted. The more he mauled over what had to be done, the more he realized he did not want to kill again. There was no true reason behind it except for a promise. Unlike before, when it had been his way of life to kill, he could instead choose freedom. So Jaden continued to procrastinate. Pretending he had not noticed himself wandering in the wrong direction for the past several hours, he began to stray away from his plotted course toward AniWaya.

Time pressed on until midday when Jaden found himself still headed mindlessly in an uncertain direction. It was only when a few odd sounds interrupted the serene ambiance of Eternal Eclipse that the Optime became alert. He could smell a horse, as well as hear it whinny as it reared back in the distance. The out of place soft thump of galloping became oddly noticeable too. Then he heard a voice, unfamiliar and feminine as it yelled a curse into the forest. Jaden grinned as he felt horribly sorry for what ever male that particular threat had been issued to.

He still hadn’t put two and two together when the thu-thu-thump thu-thu-thump of galloping began to grow louder. A brown stallion broke into view no more than twenty yards away from Jaden, still galloping at a good speed. The look it had was not of fear as it quickly approached the now frozen wolf. A more defiant gaze held its eyes. Not being spooked would make the horse a bit more manageable or Jaden, but he didn’t know of any such convince. The Alaskan had only ridden horseback a few times and had very little experience around the timid animals. He put his arms up and said “Woa!” loudly only because he had not thought past that by the time the horse was within trampling distance. Luckily for him, the horse reared with a whinny and thumped its hooves on the dirt with annoyance. It was wary of the tall, dark stranger. Jaden remembered the sugar in his satchel. With one palm still up to show he meant no harm, he reached over his shoulder and into the satchel on his back, searching for the largest piece of sugar he had and making sure not to look as if he were going for the dagger on his hip. The sugar piece was about the size of his thumb.

“Its alright boy,” He cooed, trying to make his voice as deeply soothing as possible. Only a little bit of disappointment bit at him when the horse slowly creped forward and took the sweet treat. Jaden repeated the act once or twice more until the horse had devoured half the sugar he had and now stood reasonably close to the loner. He reached out slowly and rubbed the stallion’s nose while it crunched some more sugar. The horse reeked of other scents besides his own that had been unnoticeable at longer range. It must belong to one of the packs in the area, Jaden figured.

Which pack, he still wasn’t sure as it nuzzled him for more sugar and tried to get into his satchel. Jaden gently grabbed its reins as a figure approached them from the forest. It was a female who smelled an awful lot of the horse. Her dark fur was mostly a nice shade of brown and the shape of her muzzle and body sported the fact that she was a mutt, as Jaden looked her up and down curiously. “Are you alright?” He called in a moderate tone, noticing her limp and held body. He did not want to spook the horse that was still nuzzling at the satchel on his back and he did not know how to secure the horse so it would not run off again. The stallion was still determined to free more sugar from Jaden’s deer-leather pouch and surprisingly ignored the bow and quiver of arrows also on the Optime’s back.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:307 OOC: Whee this will be fun :3

Liliana was holding her side as she followed the tracks of the horse. She was sure he would slow down again, at least to find something to eat, thinking he was safe, but in the wintertime… anyone could be a good tracker. At least… as long as it wasn’t snowing and it was not. However when she caught up to the horse he was snuffing at another wolf, and she straightened wincing a little. She couldn’t help but wonder how he managed to get Buck to even come near him! It was amazing, but she saw something had been in his hand… and knew it must have been either salt or sugar. He questioned her and she had to lean on a tree for a second.

I think I’ll be fine… How did you get Buck to stop?

She asked, quite impressed with the man who was holding onto the horses reigns. The horse was still searching the man, stuffing his nose into his pack for whatever else the man had to offer. Yes, it seemed the way to a horses heart was food… even though Liliana fed him many pounds of it every day, just one little thing could be even more special than the mundaine that she had to offer.

My name is Liliana by the way, and that’s Buck, I really must thank you for recovering him.

She said, hoping he hadn’t heard her outburst when the horse had thrown her and ran off. Stupid horse… he had to act like a stubborn mule sometimes. She was thankful the man was there to grab him or Liliana would still be walking, and following the stallions trail. She moved a little closer, but dared to go no further just in case the act of him getting away from her was still fresh in his mind.

<style>
.lili-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-z29 b {color:#2D150B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-z29 {background-color:#F4EFDB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C4D34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.lili-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

OoC: Word of the day points! Fanfaronade use once :p

Words ~500

The female Optime stopped and rested on a tree, looking like she was in a fair amount of pain. She was favoring an area on her side near her ribs and her answer of, “I think I’ll be fine….” Worried the male. He had seen a few of his former pack members fall or get bucked off horses and be seriously hurt. Amusingly, the horse’s name was Buck, as Lilaina elaborated after asking about how Jaden managed to stop the stallion and thanking him for doing so. He recognized her voice from the deadly curse he had heard yelled through the forest and realized Buck might risk losing some of his masculinity very soon. Jaden held the reins a bit tighter. If the horse had brains enough to understand her, he defiantly would not hang around very long. “You’re welcome. It wasn’t really anything amazing. In fact, stepping in front of a running stallion probably was not the smartest thing I have ever done. But, thankfully, he stopped. We shared some sugar and now he and I are somewhat acquainted,” Jaden said with a smile. Luck was no good reason to create any sort of fanfaronade. Buck was beginning to bore with trying to get at Jaden’s measly supply of sugar too. The Alaskan pulled on his reins a little and took a few slow steps toward Lilaina, watching the horse closely for any sign of panic. He doubted buck trusted him yet and feared a quick movement would result in Buck rearing and trying to plant a hoof on his face.

When they were a bit closer to Lilaina and Buck didn’t quite seem to be trying to escape yet, Jaden continued, still cautious of the stallion. “I’m Jaden, Lilaina. It’s nice to meet you.” Buck blew air from his nose at the sight of Lilaina and shifted his hooves a bit. Jaden swallowed when the horse nudged him on the shoulder. Buck was picking up on his nervousness and having never handled a horse before made the stallion standing next to him more and more intimidating for the Jaden. He laughed uncomfortably, “Buck’s a nice horse and all, but I don’t think he likes me now that I am out of treats. You look uncomfortable, but would you take him or tie him to something please?” He said this without offering the reins or taking his eyes from Buck. “I could take a look at your wound if you’d like. I’ve hurt myself more times then any smart wolf should, so I know a little bit about broken bones and such…?” The offer was more for compensation. Making her take the horse in her condition seemed unfair, but he felt Lilaina would have more authority over Buck or at least hoped she would. He had just bucked her off after all. Jaden was almost healed from his latest injury. A concussion or broken rib from a horse kick would be a little disconcerting.

<style>
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:341 OOC: She does have a broken rib but not too badly, and should be able to heal on its own with pressure bandage ^^

“Well then we can thank the spirits you are quite alive and well. I would have been sure he’d run anyone over that got in his way!”

Liliana laughed nervously at the thought. It would have made her feel horrible if he had, but he didn’t so it was not so bad. He told her of his sugar and knew it was a rare commodity here. she had a little at the stables she used rarely for the horses, and couldn’t help feel that she should give himself. Making up her mind she smiled.

“We have some over in the stables, we can give you some for giving up what you had lost because of the big oaf.”

She said as she was near enough to reach for the reigns. She could see the nervous tension in the man’s face and he spoke up saying he would like her to take him or tie him, she couldn’t help but smile. That was what she was in the process doing, but knowing the stupid buckskin stallion, he’d probably just rear up and knock both of them senseless if she didn’t do things right. She slowly moved her hand towards the reigns and was soon a hold of them. This was when her thoughts were cut off by the man asking if he could look at her ribs. She looked at him in surprise and nodded.

“My side does hurt quite a bit, I don’t know if I broke anything though.”

She said letting her arm down, and leaning on the big horse, how was still, but had his ears pinned to his head. He seemed to know he was in quite a bit of trouble and he didn’t seem to want much more than that. That made Liliana slightly happier. Buck was a horse of authority, and he needed someone with a strong will to take him on. Liliana was not that strong towards other wolves but when it came to the horses she was the “Lead Mare”.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

Sorry about the godmodding. Kick me if it makes you feel better and I can change whatever Smile Word Count – 400+

Jaden breathed a sigh of relief when Lilaina took Buck. The horse didn’t go insane and that was a relief. When she nodded and agreed to let him look at her injured midsection, the Alaskan felt a little bit embarrassed. Offering to help had been more of an incentive to take Buck then a completely thought out act of kindness. Actually checking Lilaina’s body for injuries would be an odd action. Jaden had never actually diagnosed an ailment for anyone else besides himself.

But, he had offered and he knew what to look for. Trying his best to seem like he was not nervous and that he was instead confidant, the amateur medic got a little closer. Taking his satchel off his back in case he needed some supplies out of it, Jaden kneeled and examined her dark fur. “Where do you feel pain?” he asked. Lilaina indicated an area on her ribcage. He gingerly began to press her fur, looking for swelling or other anomalies. An air of discomfort began to settle as his hand pressed about and Jaden tried to lighten the mood a little. “About the sugar,” he said with a grin, “I don’t need any compensation, as long as you promise not to castrate poor Buck. I would hate for such a free spirit to loose something so… vital to his masculinity, even if he was stupid enough to buck off such a pretty wolf.” Jaden laughed. Lilaina’s fur was soft and well taken care of. It made it easy to find the small area where she had already begun swelling. After brushing it lightly, which looked like it might have caused Lilaina a bit of discomfort, he examined the fur closely. “Can you take a deep breath?” When she expressed how it put her in pain to do so, the Optime stood up and took his hands from her body. “Hmmm…” He said thinking for a second and looking at her. Lilaina was indeed very pretty. "From what I see, it looks like you have a broken rib. Though I don’t think it’s all that bad. If you haven’t coughed up any blood there is nothing to worry about. When I broke two of my ribs, I had them bandaged tightly. It helps with the pain and healing I think. It took me about two months to heal completely. Expect at least that much time. I have some extra bandages I can give you if you if you want to wrap it? My chest is almost healed and I won’t have any use for them after that.”

<style type="text/css">
.snowlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.snowlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b6262; letter-spacing:1px}
.snowlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snowlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#071923; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/343gkt4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#617984; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #05121c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:371 OOC: Either this or next post Nayati can pop in, I’ll let Erin know ^^

Liliana normally didn’t take offers like this, but her chest felt constricted and it hurt to breath, so if he knew how to find out what was wrong with her, more power to him. He spoke to her letting her know if she let the stallion keep his masculinity then he wouldn’t need compensation for the sugar. Liliana couldn’t help but laugh a little at that, and she stopped short as it did hurt. She pointed to the part that hurt which was the last rib on her right side, it had swollen up but she couldnt’ tell, especially though her fur, but he gingerly touched the area. So he had heard her outburst. she couldn’t help but blush at that. She followed his directions and took a deep breath... or tried to, she stopped three quarters of the way to filling her lungs properly before the pain started. She doubled over a little bit at the pain, but made sure she didn’t interfere with Jaden’s examination.

“I was hoping no one actually heard that. Yes that hurts... and breathing... it’s not easy.”

She said as he sat back, and he spoke letting her know that she had a broken rib. This did not lighten Liliana’s mood, but at least she knew what was wrong. It seemed she’d have to be careful for a while. She thought that was going to be hard.

“Thank you I do appreciate the help.”

she said quietly, and nodding when he offered his bandages. She was sure that Dawali had some of his own, but she didn’t want to bother him too much, plus it would be hard to get home without the support.

“I would hate to ask for my help but it seems I may not be able to get it on myself. I can barely lift my arms let alone twist.”

This time she was blushing. She knew she was asking a lot out of the man, but she did need the help and he was the only one here. She’d be able to get back home to Nayati who, she was sure, would nurse her back to health.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]

OoC: Sounds good!! Word Count~400

Lilaina seemed a little embarrassed when she accepted Jaden’s help. She blushed cutely and asked that he help her put on the bandages. “Don’t worry yourself. It will be no trouble at all.” Jaden said with a kind smile. Inside though, he was still a bit nervous and embarrassed too. Crouching in front of her again, he drew some white gauze from his leather satchel. He had some darker cloth left that would look nicer on Lilaina, but decided he would keep that for himself. If he finally made his way to Cour des Miracles soon, the dark cloth would be less of a giveaway in shadows than the bright white gauze while he hunted for Vigilante.

Jaden was quickly distracted from his thoughts of Vigilante when he stepped up to Lilaina again. “Hold this please,” he asked, calmly placing the end of the bandage on her belly. When she took it, Jaden began to wrap her body carefully. Standing in front of her, he would wrap and press the bandage down flat so it would be snug once he finished, reaching around her when he needed to until the bandage had wrapped over itself and she had her hands free and could pass it back to him, though he still had to reach or step around her to lay the bandage properly on itself. Jaden’s ears flattened slightly. He hopped he was not making Lilaina as uncomfortable as he felt being this close to her. She was pretty and all, so it was not that bad. But they had just met. This was a bit to close for strangers. They were not puppies, Jaden scolded himself, she had asked for help knowing the implications, hopefully, and he had offered. They could get past a little embarrassment. “Do you raise horse in your free time?” He asked trying to make conversation. “I’m surprised this is the first time you’ve broken a rib if you have done it for a long time. People I used to know who rode horse had their share of dings and falls. Maybe you are just more careful then the people I know.” He said with another smile. He had almost finished wrapping her chest.

<style type="text/css">
.snowlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.snowlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b6262; letter-spacing:1px}
.snowlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snowlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#071923; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/343gkt4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#617984; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #05121c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Finally an occasion to use Nayati's angry table! XD 300+

Nayati had not been that worried about Liliana, but he knew how difficult Buck was and could not help but be a little concerned. If she had stayed with him in AniWaya it would have been one thing, but since she had taken him out of the territory his worries heightened. The Utina was not a controlling man and had no desire to try and tell Lili what to do, but he could not help but be a little uncomfortable with how often she left the territory and traveled. What if something happened to her out there? What if someone tried to take advantage of her kind nature? Nayati trusted Liliana with all his heart, but he was not so trusting of everyone else out there beyond the barbed fence. Really these worries were mostly unfounded for he had met no devious characters in these lands, but it was different when one had a mate to worry over.

Right now he wasn't worrying about what other wolves might be out there but if that stubborn ass of a horse had inadvertently done something to bring her harm. The man stayed put as long as he could, but it was a losing battle and eventually he mounted up on Iye and followed Lili's scent out of the tribe's territory. Likely everything was fine but he simply could not stifle that voice in his head that whispered of ill events.

As a hunter, he was adept at following trials and it was not difficult to track down Liliana and Buck's position. However, as he did approach, his keen nose picked up on the scent of an unknown male. Nayati's jaw set and he sat up a little straighter. Silently he chastised himself, told himself not to jump to conclusions. There probably was nothing to become upset about. When his pale blue eyes finally alighted on his mate though he saw the strange man in very close proximity. Not only close to her, but touching her, wrapping some bandage around her chest. At that moment, all sense fled the pale tribesman. No man should be that close to his beloved.

The Utina quickly dismounted and stormed up to the pair, his eyes boring into the face of the stranger. "What in the name of the Great Spirit do you think you are doing with my mate?" his voice boomed dangerously. Nayati's chest was puffed out, displaying the mark of his rank, and hands were balled into fists at his side. He had never been so consumed by jealousy in his life and his only thought was to go with that angry surge of emotion.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfddd9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nayati002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Gerogia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; text-align:right;}
.Nayati002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayati002 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#a09786; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b271e; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Drama time?

~300

Before Jaden could finish bandaging Lilaina, his ears perked and he heard the sound of horse hooves pounding toward them. Glancing over his shoulder and resting for a second, the Alaskan hoped whoever approached was a passerby. Through the trees, his eyes met a rather noble looking white colored optime riding strait toward him. Turning back to Lilaina, the darker man tried to finish up before the new stranger was upon them.

Unfortunately and again before the deed was done, the stranger gruffly and noisily dismounted his horse and stormed over to Lilaina and Jaden. His voice issued an angry and threatening question as well as claimed her as his mate. Jaden hesitated in his movements to bandage Lilaina and looked to her for reassurance that this angry man was indeed her mate. “I’m helping Lilaina, stranger.” Jaden said flatly, keeping his back to the other male. “She hurt herself and I am helping her.” He breathed. Jaden didn’t like being spoken to the way Lilaina’s mate now spoke to him, which is what compelled the man to keep to his work and his back turned while he finished. This Optime does not intimidate me. He thought to himself. He can wait.

Tucking away the bandage’s last end, Jaden pushed on Lilaina’s belly a bit to make sure the gauze was tight enough. He would have asked her if it was too tight, but knew the other male was already upset at their interaction and didn’t want to push it any further then he just had. Finally, he stood and turned toward the other male. Surely the man would see Jaden’s good intentions and not do anything brash.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:227 OOC: Lili's all like wtf!!!

Liliana was very thankful for Jaden’s help, without it, she wasn’t sure if she was going to make it home without fainting from the pain. She was about to say something when she heard a familiar sound. the hooves of Iye and then, the sound of her mate, though his voice was not something she’d experienced as he called angrily to Jaden, who seemed just as surprised as Liliana, but he kept his cool, and Nayati seemed out of his normal cool, Liliana looked up with surprised eyes, and tried to move to him, but Jaden was still working on the bandage.

“Nayati...”

She started but cringed as she moved the wrong way and the area of her broken rib reminded her that Jaden could not entirely heal everything so quickly, and she bent a little, possibly losing Jaden’s work in the process, but it hurt, and it was all the stupid horses’ fault, but she wasn’t sure what was causing her mate’s harsh reaction. She didn’t like it and hoped that he’d see what Jaden was doing, which was helping her. She couldn’t understand his reaction to the whole scene, and of course she couldn’t really tell how bad it looked to Nayati either. She was in too much pain to think about the position she was in at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]
[html]

Up to you if he actually hits Jaden or not! & sorry it's short :x

The reaction that Nayati expected and desired was not the one he was met with. For a moment the unknown man hesitated in his actions, but quickly he returned to touching and wrapping the chest of his mate. His back remained turned and he spoke to the Utina as if he were the one intruding. The tribesman's lip curled into a sneer, the tip of danger ivory canines flashed in the dim forest light. This man should have apologized and stopped what he was doing at least long enough to give Nayati the courtesy of facing him. He was the one touching a mated woman in seemingly inappropriate ways. How were they to know he knew anything of the healing arts? What if he was using Liliana's misfortune simply to try and get close to her? As soon as these thoughts crossed his mind, the Utina was certain they were true and the rage at being so ignored and believing such thoughts was reaching a boiling point. Lili said his name but was soon cut off by her pain. Pale blue orbs flashed to her and was convinced whatever this man was doing was hurting rather than helping her. It was all too much for his honor and his heart to bear.

The bandage seemed to be completed, but the stranger made a few more presses to her stomach and it was the last straw. As soon as the other stood back up and turned to face him finally, Nayati pulled back his arm and threw out his fist to try and hit this philanderer square in the jaw.

<style type="text/css">
.Nayati002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Gerogia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; text-align:right;}
.Nayati002 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#a09786; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2b271e; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b271e; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Angry table too Wink WotD+1 (Moratory) WC~300

As Jaden began to stand, he was sure there would be harsh words spoken between him and the other man before one of them realized he was in fault. He had helped Lilaina at her consent and had no notion of moratory. He knew well enough about what he was doing to understand that stopping in the middle of wrapping her torso to speak to this angered man would have impeded his work and possibly ruined the wrapping process. Restarting would have only been that much more uncomfortable for Lilaina. Jaden believed himself in the right and foresaw an understanding between him and the stranger.

What the Alaskan didn’t foresee was the swift white fist that collided with his jaw just as he turned. The sudden shocking blow sent electricity down through Jaden’s body as he began to stumble back a step or two. He lost his balance as he spun his body to avoid running into the injured Lilaina, who still stood behind him, and had to fall onto one knee to avoid completely falling on his face. For a moment he just knelt there with his back to them, completely shocked at what had just happened. Then he stood and turned, rubbing his sore jaw. Rage filled him and he was ready to fight. “Was that you’re best, Itiq? I’ve been hit harder by a coyote.” He growled and spat a bit of blood at the man’s feet. He was lying about the hit, but he wanted this man to attack again. Jaden knew only defensive hand to hand combat. If he could get Lilaina’s supposed mate to attack first, he could easily nock him on his big white face. “I’ll bet you aren’t even man enough to try that again.”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.fire-jaden b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff9a00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fire-jaden .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#ff9a00}
.fire-jaden p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fire-jaden {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#4f0303; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7IeH1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ef3500; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 331 OOC: Lili meany girl

Things happened so fast and when she saw fist contact with face she could do nothing but gasp. Looking at her mate, she felt shock and anger rise up in her. She couldn’t believe what he had just done! Just because the other man was trying to help her! She knew he had no ill intentions, she’d seen him hesitate when he offered and she accepted. Couldn’t he see that she could take care of herself... well mostly?

“Nayati Utina how could you, he was helping me! He wasn’t trying anything and I wouldn’t have let him!”

Then Jaden spoke up and she grunted with anger, finally turning to Buck who seemed unaware of the fight that was going on in the vacinity. She was angered beyond belief, to think... her mate actually would do such a thing, that she’d let some guy fondle her even in excuse to put on a bandage. Looking back at the two she growled. She wasn’t able to say anything else right now, she was just too angry to. Instead she somehow got up on buck, and moved him away, first glaring at Nayati, in an attept to at least calm him down, but Jaden had said some spiteful things to Nayati which didn’t make her happy with him now either. Egging on Nayati was not a good thing.

“I Hope you two grow up before you find yourselves being tended to by some other wild animals”

She said before she had Buck off to home, the pain in her ribs was immense but she tried not to show it, she’d had the horse trot away until he was far enough to where she could lean down... hoping he would take her the right way, and kept him at a walk. Buck seemed to know he’d been a part of her injury and though he seemed glad about it, he was also kind enough to listen to her... at least for now.

<style>
.lili-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d06 b {color:#F6A61C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-d06 {background-color:#874D0F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_liliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#271604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.lili-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

End with Jaden's post? Or this one, doesn't matter to me Smile 300+

Nayati was not a violent man, nor was he a fighter. All he knew was basic self defense that he had been taught as a boy in case he ever needed to defend himself against an attacker. Still, throwing that punch had been instinctual and as his hand had connected with the other man's jaw a flood of satisfaction had coursed through him. He paid no mind to the throbbing ache he felt in his fingers. He had taught this man a lesson and he did not regret it. That was until, seconds later, he heard his mate angrily berating him for what he had just done. Nayati turned to Lili, a look of dumbfounded surprise on his face. She was mad at him? He thought he had been defending her honor, their honor as a mated pair, but it was now painfully clear that Liliana did not see it this way. She walked away from them towards Buck and he turned to follow her. "Lili, wait...I..."

Before he could say anything more though curses were being thrown at him from behind and he swiftly turned back around and snarled at the other man. Nayati's hackles rose and his eyes were ice so cold they could burn. No one had ever spoken to him in such a way before and all he wanted to do was to shut this cretin up. His hands curled back into fists as a deep growl resonated from his chest, but he heard his mate's angry voice again and looked back over to her just in time to see her take off on the unruly horse. "Lili!" he called out before softly cursing under his breath. The Utina shot another withering, rage-filled look at the interloper. "If I ever see you again, I will put an arrow through you, gadaha. That said he walked briskly back to Iye and remounted, turning him back towards AniWaya and chasing after his mate.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Words-200+

Jaden was caught yet again off guard, but by Lilaina this time. Her comments, angry growls, and determination to separate herself from the two angered males was more than enough to squander most of Jaden’s will to fight. She is quite strong. his mind somewhat warned as his hackles flattened. Then he smiled. Nayati Utina, Lilaina named him, was surely her mate. With what he had just experienced concerning Lilaina’s attitude, Nayati might escape Jaden unscathed, but he surely was going to get the worse end of the deal. “Isn’t that just a shame.” He grinned at Nayati. What the other male said then was blatantly clear. Jaden could tell from the icy glare he received. “I look forward to returning the favor, Nayati.” He growled blandly and looked the other man in the eye. A confidant grin held the corner of Jaden’s still sore jaw.

Then Nayati was gone, leaving quickly to find his mate. Like a scolded puppy. Jaden thought and chuckled. He walked over to where the group had been standing moments ago and retrieved his satchel. The Optime was down on sugar and bandages now and all he had to show for it was an angry female and a sore jaw. He spat once more on the ground as he walked away and cursed. A lot of good being friendly today had done him.

<style>
</style>[/html]