New Paths
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

The small girl was getting older. She had moved up into the adult ranks. She was determined to get a head start on her profession path. Even if she wasn't at the age to start on it just yet she could still help out. She could play apprentice at least. She could still watch and learn. She wanted to make her uncle proud of her. She wanted to be as great as him. She hadn't learned to shift just yet but she knew that would come soon. Just like she would get her spirit guide soon. She was excited for all of this to happen. For her to finally be able to prove herself to everyone in the tribe. She couldn't wait to transition fully into the adult ranks. To be able to advance through her profession path. She wanted to show everyone, especially Dawali, just what an asset she was.

It was starting to warm some recently. But still she wore her blanket for now. She wanted the snow to be fully gone and spring to be in blossom before she got rid of it. But it was still a nice enough afternoon that she had left the village behind in order to explore out among the trees. She was getting older and the worse of the weather seemed to be over so she had decided to see what the rest of the pack lands looked like.

But before she knew it she was out past the borders though still contained within the forested area that she had been in the whole time. After all the entire reserve didn't belong to AnaWaya, just a great portion of it. Still, she didn't see the harm in a short sprint away from the pack's lands. Especially since she was still near enough to cross back over the borders still.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss- Table by Alli

Mizu was traveling around on Dans l'Obscurité today, still looking for a place to stay tonight. After all this traveling and trying to find a good place where she could sleep peacfully she was beginning to think that being in a pack wouldn't be so bad. Her shoulder bag was strapped tight around her, she didn't want to loose it. She had recently collected some more herbs so her bag was extra heavy today. Usually she only had her jar of healing medicane and her two big books filled with information about medicane. She stopped for a minute, wanting to shift. It would make it easier to carry her heavy bag. It took her a little less than a minute to shift into her Optime form and she was glad she did. Carrying the bag was much easier now.

Mizu didn't really pay attention to where she was going and without realizing it she began to follow the scent of another wolf. She approached the small girl and smiled at her, "Hello! What are you doing out here all alone?" She grinned at her.

<style type="text/css">
.Mizufreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #755975; }
.Mizufreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; text-align:right;}
.Mizufreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mizufreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d8cbd8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uKuin2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #755975; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Mizufreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Mizufreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #755975; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

She wasn't certain exactly where she was going but just that she was walking around. She was finally able to get out and stretch her legs for a bit. The weather finally seemed to be cooperating and no longer staying quite so cold. And well, now that she had moved into the adult ranks, she didn't feel as if she was expected to stay right in the village so that she was under constant surveillance. After all she would have to go on her journey soon to find her spirit guide. She had to be alone to find her spirit guide after. She had to leave the tribe and go out on her own.

While she had been wandering about aimlessly she ended up being found. Her head turned to the voice that called out to her. She smiled and her tail wagged behind her when she saw that she wasn't alone anymore. "Hello. I'm just exploring." Which was about it. She didn't have the aim for anything productive just yet. She knew what she wanted to do but didn't know what she didn't to do it. She wanted to start learning about medicine but she had no idea what it was that she needed to bring back to Dawali for him to teach her about. "I want to find medicine for Edusti Tsugi but I don't know what to take him."

She nodded her head back in the direction that she had come from. "I live that way, in AniWaya, where do you live?" She asked the other female as she moved over to where the other was so that they didn't have to talk across a distance. "What do you have? What is in there?" She asked, her head taking on a curious tilt as she noticed the pack that the other was carrying about.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Mizu smiled, "Fair enough. I am Mizu Kuin by the way. But you can just call me Mizu." Mizu listned to what the pup had to say. She didn't know of this Edusti Tsugi but she was sure she could help with the medical supplies and such. "Well, I don't know who Edusti Tsugi is but I can help you get some herbs and things." Mizu thought for a moment. It had been a while since she had collected herbs. Actually just recently she had found a stash of what she had been searching for for a while. Horse Chestnuts. She had been quite busy lately. She hoped she could still remember what herbs did what. If not she could always pull out her books.

Mizu laughed at the young wolf's questions. "I have a few herbs and two books in here. Oh! And also a jar of medicane." She smiled sweetly. This young pup seemed nice and inquisitive. Hmm.. Just like Mizu was. She would be more than happy to teach her about medicine and anything else she asked for. It had been a long time since Mizu had actually done some good.. now would be a good time to make up for it.
[html]

Sakari smiled at the other female as she introduced herself. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Kuin. My name is Sakari Yakone Amara." She gave her full name when she chose to introduce herself in return. She felt it only proper and polite to do so. Being related to the Kalona she didn't want to come across as a disgrace or anything like that. She didn't want others to see her uncle in a bad light because she had acted in the wrong way. So she made sure to mind her manners if it was possible for her to do so.

"Edusti Tsugi is the leader here. His leg is hurt." She explained to the other, figuring that if the other would help her then she had to know what was wrong. She figured that it was just easier to name his at the leader rather than explaining that he was her uncle and she had used his proper name rather than the one that everyone here knew him as. It was the name used among the family. Her mother called him that and so that was how Sakari knew him.

She tilted her head to the side as the contents of the bag was explain to her. She ended up perking up some as it was explained that there was medicine in the bag. "Do you think it would help Edusti Tsugi's leg?" After all she wanted to get her uncle all better so that he could move around again. And of course he wanted him to be proud of her for learning what it was that needed to be done to make him all better. After all she wanted to be a great healer just like her uncle was. She was determined to follow in the path that he had laid out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Mizu grinned as the girl spoke her name. "Nice to meet you too Sakari." She smiled again as she looked over the female. She seemed very polite and kind. She had already come off as inquisitive but that didn't bother Mizu. It just reminded her of the way that she used to be. It saddened her that the thought that came was used to Mizu was always so kind and wondering. She never drank or used drugs until just recently. Tears glittered in her eyes but she pushed them away. She sniffled once before clearing her throat. She wouldn't think about this now.

Sakari explained who Edusti Tsugi was and Mizu nodded her head, "I see. What a shame. I hope he gets better soon." Mizu grinned, truly meaning what she said. She understood what it was like for a leader to be hurt. Her next question made Mizu stop and think.. "Well... it depends on what kind of injury he has... Is it a cut or a bone break?" Mizu was sure that the medicine would help Edusti if it was a bad cut on his leg.. She may be able to help with a bone break but she would have to review her books. Mizu had absolutely no problem helping out the injured, maybe it would make her feel better after all the sins she had commited. Pretty soon Mizu would turn to God if she could not solve her problem.. but that was something that she would think about later.. Now, somebody needed help.
[html]

Well she was related to the leader so she had to remain polite. Or at least that is what she told herself. After all she didn't want to be a disgrace to her uncle. It wasn't in her life's mission that she had laid out for herself. Yes, one so young already had her life mapped out. But it wasn't so hard to do when raised on the great feats that your uncle had accomplished. She wanted that for herself as well. She wanted to bring pride and honor to her family. She didn't want to be that one stray that no one ever talked about. Especially so when your name was a reflection of who you were. She didn't want to have her name changed because she had been given the wrong one.

She shook her head. She didn't know exactly what was wrong with him. She wasn't trained in medicine though it was her wish to be. "There isn't a cut." That much she knew. She just knew that his leg hurt him and cause him to walk with a limp when he first got it. She also knew not to touch it because it hurt him. But she couldn't even begin to guess at the extent of the damage or anything like that. She really wasn't sure what she could tell the other about the injury.

"It hurts him to have his leg touched. It also hurts him to walk." She wasn't too sure how much of a help any of that would be. Still, she was telling what she knew. Maybe the other could figure it out with her training. "He got hurt during the storm and he has been resting since then." She just wanted him to get all better and be back to just like he was when she had first gotten here. After all he had taken care of her so she felt compelled to help him out now that he was in an hour of need.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Mizu listened to the girl carefully as she spoke of the problem. There isn't a cut. It hurts him to have his leg touched. It also hurts him to walk. She thought a moment. It could be various things. "Well.. There are lots of things that this could be. He could have a hairline fracture, or a more serious fracture. He could have a bone chip that grinds against his bone which could cause him pain. The only thing I could really do is to give him some herbs to numb the pain or I could cut his leg open and look to see if I can find the problem." Mizu spoke the things that came to her from the top of her head. She hadn't performed surgery in quite a while but she was sure it would be no problem. She would just have to review her books and make sure that her guesses were plausable.

"I have quite a few herbs that can be used for pain relief or for making him fall asleep when the pain gets unbearable. I don't have them with me in my bag at the moment but I have them hidden away not to far from here." When Mizu first arrived she had thought it best to dig up holes and bury all her herbs. She knew exactly where she had put them. She thought that maybe if she were lucky they would start to grow, but the possiblity of that happening was pretty slim. In any case she would help nonetheless if need be.