Injuries
[html]

OOC here!

'Ayasha! Ayasha!' Gods, where is that girl!? The small pup was nowhere to be seen. She was almost twenty minutes late. J'adore wasn't angry however, just worried. He loved her like she was family. He had grown close to the little girl who always seemed eager to learn and who intelligence was already coming on strong.

He moved quickly down the trail which connected the cabin where J'adore resided to the rest of AniWaya. His Lupus form dodge the wirey winter hit trees as he searched for his student. 'Ayasha! Ayasha! You there?' he called out, his white eye watching for the white pup. An easy job one would think, but pups got mucky and if she was a mess she woud be harder to find.

He hated to leave Gunnar alone. He was only Ayasha's age, but J'adore knew he could trust the wolf dog pup. Today was one of the days he made the journey to AniWaya. When J'adore had left, Gunnar was curled up on the battered human sofa, not sleeping but relaxing. Gunnar already knew most of the fire tending stories, but none the less would listen every time. J'adore had told him that Ayasha would be learning, but maybe they could play after. Which the charchol pup accepted.

J'adore finally spotted a white dot in the brown woods. 'Ayasha there you are!' he said trotting over.

<style>
.Ja-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Ja-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Ja-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Ja-z91 {background-color:#351936; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.Ja-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Ayasha had lost track of time. She knew that J'adore was planning on giving her a lesson. She just got distracted by a butterfly. It was rather early for them but she had never seen one before. So she was off chasing it, trying to see what it was. She heard someone saying something but didn't know it was for her. So she ignored it. Then she heard J'adore.

She turned around, her limited attention span quickly forgetting the butterfly. Sorry, J'adore. I was chasing something that looked like a worm with colorful wings. Is it time for our lesson? She described the butterfly the best way she knew how. She looked at him with eager eyes. What are ya gonna teach me today? she asked excitedly. She really liked learning, especially when it was J'adore that was doing the teaching

<style type="text/css">
.ayafreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F69E5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.ayafreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6B1400; text-align:right;}
.ayafreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ayafreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... Ayasha.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:12px; color:#B43A18; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ayafreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #4169E1; margin:0 auto;}
.ayafreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #B43A18; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Rose
</style>
WC-000+
[/html]
OOC- See you got the table working XD

J'adore smiled warmly and patted the girls head. 'No worries'. The tan male was just glad to see his little friend was safe. He had grown protective of her since Gloria's death, occasionally scolding himself for letting himself imagine that Gloria was alive. No, his dauther was on the wind traveling with the spirits. But it didn't stop him from loving her as his own.

'Well I was going to be very nice and let you learn how to actually tend a fire. Of course, until you can shift you can't really do anything, but you can still learn' he said as he started walking. He would be better able to teach Ayasha when she could shift, but she had no quarrals with teaching her before she could.

He kept his strides short as he walked alongside the girl. He kept coming back to the nagging feeling he was forgetting something. Then he remembered. 'I hope you don't mind but my son, Gunnar, is visiting. He's about your age. And I'm afraid we're gonna rush back, so I'm gonna need to carry you as I run'. His words were comforting. He wasn't going to drop her and he hoped she trusted him. J'adore had told Gunnar about her and he asked no end of questions.

Valinta's fractured leg had left her unable to cope with her adopted son day after day, which led to him being in AniWaya a lot more often. And unsurprisingly, the little wolf dog man pup understood.
[html]

occgoodnessss

She frowned up at him. What do you mean, you were? You're not going to anymore? She was worried that he would want to teach her anymore. She pouted. I don't like being so little. She couldn't wait until she was old enough to shift. Almost everyone else could, so why couldn't she?

Her interest was perked at the mention of J'adore's son. You have a son? And his name's Gunnar? How come I've never met him before? She wondered what else he didn't tell her. When he said that he needed to pick her up and carry her, she nodded her consent and held her arms up to be picked up.

<style type="text/css">
.ayafreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F69E5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.ayafreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6B1400; text-align:right;}
.ayafreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ayafreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... Ayasha.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:12px; color:#B43A18; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ayafreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #4169E1; margin:0 auto;}
.ayafreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #B43A18; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Rose
</style>
WC-000+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

'I still am' J'adore said calmly as he picked her up. 'It's just a silly way of saying things'. J'adore carefully pulled a stray twig from the girl's longer fur, 'Well it's not long now'.

His attention was turned to her as she quizzed him about Gunnar. 'Yes. Myself and Valinta rescued him from the beach. His mother had died and he was in danger of dying himself. We saved him and cared for him, like Dawali did for you. And you haven't met him yet because he normally lives with Valinta in a different pack, but one day soon he'll come and live here'. Then they set of at a quicker pace, soon developing into a fast lope.

They slowed down, settling at a comfortable walk till the pair were only a metres walk from the cabin. J'adore set Ayasha down and moved over to the door. Ayasha was bright and would probably notice that Gunnar looked very little like a wolf, then again she already knew he wasn't realted by blood to the male but either way she'd be grateful for the company.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She gave him a critical look. You always have a weird way of saying things. But she was happy that he was still going to teach her. She gave him a grin as he picked out a twig from her fur. You should play outside with me sometime.

Who was this Valinta. Who's she? Is she your mate? She glared down at him for not telling her these things from her. But she liked being carried.

When they arrived at his house, he put her down. How much have you told him 'bout me? She asked this with a look that said 'be very careful what you say.'
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore nodded, opening the door. 'I will if we get so work done' he said with a confident nod. He would be happy enough to revert to his feral form and play with Ayasha and Gunnar. 'Yes, well kinda. I'll tell you more when your older'. He would not explain what had happened in the storm, it would only upset her and she was only a child. 'I haven't told him much, just that you are his age, a girl and that your name is Ayasha. And of course why you keep pestering me' he chuckled the last line, he did not mind her being here, in fact he prefered someone to share his knowledge with.

The door moved open a jar as the male opened it with a single paw, beconing to Ayasha with the other. 'Gunnar?' There was a light thud and a small charcol face appeared from the arm of the battered sofa. 'Dad? the grey pup asked, his head tilted to the side, 'Is that the girl, you were talking 'bout?'

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She gave him a dazzling smile in reward for saying that he would play with her. Then we'll have to get as much work as we can done, right? She thought of something. Would Gunnar like to play with me?" She gave him a hopeful look.

She gave him a playful glare and shove at her pestering him. Then she gave him a cheeky grin as she suggested, I can pester you even more if ya want.

She gave the male pup a grin. Hi! I'm Ayasha. You're Gunnar, right? I'm glad to meet you. She looked up at J'adore. Your daddy's gonna teach me how to take care of a fire. Are you gonna learn too?
[html]

occgoodnessss

Gunnar looked up to his father and J'adore gave him a nod, Yes. I know it already, but I'll join in if you like' Gunnar said, shifting his weight nervously. The scene froze for a second before J'adore coughed, 'C'mon guys, lets get inside'.

The two pups happily sat down on the brown tattered sofa, sitting closer to the fire, watching carefully as J'adore started to light the fire.

The flames crackled angrily, until the orange tendrils reached up into the chimney. J'adore stood back and brushed the ash from his paws and surveyed his work, before turning to his students. 'You guys ready to see what I do to the great fire?'

He had to think fast. Because to be honest he had no idea what he was going to teach apart from how to actually tend a fire. But it would be hard to get them to copy him if they were stuck in Lupus form. J'adore supposed this would be more a visual lesson, but of course there was the 'carrot' at the end, the chance for them all to play!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She gave Gunnar a big smile. I'd love for you to join us. She joined him on the sofa and watched with extreme interest as J'adore made the fire.

About what he did to the Great Fire, she asked, But how will we really learn without doing it? And we can't learn it 'cause we can't shift yet. Another reason she hated being so young. But she would only have to wait two more months.

She looked at Gunnar. How old are you? I'm 4 months old. Have you met Inez yet? She hoped that the other pup didn't mind all her questions.
J'adore turned to the pups and smiled, 'Well I was going to show you and then show you again when you guys can shift, so you can try for yourself'. He turned back to his fire, allowing the two children to converse.

'I'm five' Gunnar said, smiling and feeling a little more confortable. 'Yah, daddy's baby horse, he said your gonna ride him when you can shift!' Gunnar wasn't jealous however. As much as he liked horses, he wanted to learn how to use his own body before he learnt to ride. Optime form was a mystery to the wolf dog as of yet. Gunnar was always intrigued by optime form, Secui form, as far as he could see, was the same as Lupus and therefore nothing special. But Optime form was a whole different thing. It was the legs that intrested him, there seemed to be so much power in J'adore legs and he knew that J'adore's speed was his greatest asset. So maybe he could train and be fast to.

There was a sudden pleased sigh from beside the puppies and both turned to get a good luck at whatever J'adore had done. 'Okay guys' J'adore said all of a sudden, The fire is ready'.
She grinned up at him. Another reason to look forward to being able to shift! She watched for a moment then turned his attention to Gunnar.

She nodded. I assume you mean five months right? She grinned at Inez. Though I'll be ready 'fore he is. You're not mad that I'll be riding your daddy's pony.

She turned at J'adore's sigh. So what are we gonna do now? Do we get to play outside now? She started to pounce on the seat.
[html]

Bit of PP here!

Gunnar nodded and then shook his head, 'No I don't mind'.

J'adore caught the pairs attention and grabbed a poker. Hot embers crackled and popped. 'We can play later, watch'. J'adore moved a few logs around and the fires caught the logs body and started to fire up. He held the poker loosely and turned his attention from the fire to Ayasha, 'Grab a hold of this with your mouth move it about, but don't get to close'.

Ayasha grabbed the poker and pulled it left and right a few times, each time unsettling a few small, burnt pieces of wood. The insulated handle of the poker meant Ayasha was in no danger of being burnt. J'adore of course was still holding on to the middle of it, so it didn't slip, but overall the white female was moving it.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
She grinned. Good. I don't want to take anything that might be yours. She was about to ask him what J'adore was like as a daddy when she heard his response. She gave him her best pouty look.

She at first was a little wary when J'adore grabbed the fire poker. But looked at him slightly incredulously. You expect me to put your fire poking stick in my mouth and use it to poke the fire? She looked at him like he had grown a second head.

But she was placated that J'adore was going to help her. She started to move it back and forth like he had said. Then after awhile she let go and said, So are we done with grown-up stuff and can go play? she gave him another pout.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

'No, we'll play later. Do you wanna learn more stuff? I wrote a few things down here somewhere' J'adore said as he searched for that scrap of paper. He found it and gestured to the sofa. The two pups sat down and the Spaniard himself sat in the large armchair.

'Repeat these: Gata Hineyu, Otlvna Gata, Etikaiele Gata. Do you know what the duties are of each of them are. Or what they mean?' If not J'adore would teach her. She was only pup andwas more likely to pick things up if she was taught them at this age. J'adore was happy to teach her, it was a thing he was used to, and enjoyed doing. It would also hopefully prove him worthy of more respect in his tribe. A tribe he vowed to dedicate his lives to, as well as the lives of his family.

He had not been apart of a pack such as AniWaya before, so when he joined he was skeptical wether he would last. But he did and was florishing in the environment. His hair had gone tribal sytled since he joined, when it was short and oddly cut. Long blackish tendrils fell over his shoulders and loose strands hung low down from his fringe. Red and gold feathers adorned his head, there was no dispute over which pack he belonged to.

[/html]
She pouted slightly at not being able to play but became interested at his offer of learning new stuff. What kind of things? She became excited about learning stuff, especially from J'adore. He is really cool. You're the best teacher ever! She was sincere.

She repeated the words slowly but carefully. At what the duties are and what they mean, she replied. Nope! What do they do and they mean? She was extremely eager to learn them. She had two reasons why: she liked to learn and the sooner they learned, the sooner they could play.

She looked at the feathers. what do those feathers mean and why do you wear them all the time? She asked him eagerly.
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore moved himself over to where Gunnar was sitting, Ayasha moving with him. 'Well they are the ranks of a fire keeper, Gata Hineyu; This is the rank I was when I first joined. They aren't allowed to feed the fire, but they can stock up on wood and teach others about the lore of AniWaya and also learn about it ourselves. Otlvna Gata; This is mine and Ralla's rank. We can feed the fire, and stock up and teach other, so it's only a little different. We also assist the Etikaiele Gata at ceremonies. Etikaiele Gata; They maintain the relics, keep the clean and safe. Again they teach, but they also are in charge of rekindling the fire should it ever go out. But that should never happen. The Spaniard paused, taking a few breaths, 'But with each different rank comes a high level of respect'. The explaination was wordy, but he was sure Ayasha would understand it as he had broken it down and spoken slowly.

J'adore continued, moving onto the subject of the relic of fire tending, 'The fire tending relic is a bag, which sounds boring but it really is wonderful. It had many layers of hardened leather, it is used in every ceremony to contain embers. It's outer layer is adorned with colorful stitches, and hanging leather straps and feathers. It is the oldest of all the relics in AniWaya'. J'adore fidgeted in his seat and after moving to a more comfortable position he carried on, 'AniWayans who reach the Etikaiele Gata rank recieve a master's brand in the form of a dye or tattoo of the fire tending mark, as well as a relic, to symbolize their ranking and respected position in the tribe. I think the mark is a red flame, I remember asking about it ages ago'. Another wordy explaination, it was a largess amount of information.

J'adore and pulled up to his mane when Ayasha mentioned his decorations. He fiddled about with a lock that ended in two yellow beads, two red beads and a red feather. 'I'm not sure... I just a tribal way to wear your mane. Dawali and Nayati do it and I respect them so I followed their example, adding feathers and beads of red and gold to symbolise my heritage, nation wise'. This was uttered more as a muse than an explaination, he had never been confronted about his mane before, the AniWayans did it so it wasn't uncommon. Trust a pup to question 'why?' J'adore thought with a small smile.

'So, do you understand all that? It was a lot to take in and I don't mind repeating' The Spaniard said, eyes darting towards the fire. Gunnar was being quite, probably because he had heard it all before, but never the less he stayed silent and let J'adore repeat what he had told his son to Ayasha. It gave the tan male a great sense of pride to be teaching others about the rank he held.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#500+
[/html]
She frowned thoughtfully. So, each rank it like the one before it but with more important stuff to do? Why isn't there an Etikaiele Gata? She looked at him, hoping that she could tell him. She beamed. My mommy is a high-ranked fire-tender! She exclaimed more than asked.

How was it made? she asked about the pouch. A tattoo!? Doesn't that hurt? Who would want to do that to themselves? She gave him a calculating look. Do you have any tattoos?

Do only boys wear feathers in their manes? She asked innocently. She of course didn't know about gender roles or that the two were very different yet.

I have a question. She gave him an impish grin. Can we play yet? She was bouncing slightly as she waited for J'adore to answer.
UNFINISHED

[html]

XD

'Pretty much' J'adore said nodding, 'But with more respect too'. Then she asked about the master rank, 'Because neither myself nor Ralla have gotten to that point in our ranks yet'. He could elaborate, but she would settle for the simply hopefully. 'Hey' J'adore exclaimed playfully, 'So am I!' Gunnar chose this moment to throw himself at the male, 'My daddy is the bestest!'

J'adore then realised he did not know, 'I am not a craftsman, I do not know, but I shall ask for you if you like'. He nodded, 'I don't know I suppose it does', he had planned to get black rings around his left wrist one day, but he did not have any as of yet, 'No, not yet, maybe if I get the master rank'.

J'adore shook his head, 'No, Oce, Lili and Shanta had feathers in their manes too'. Giving a smile he shook his head, 'I still have to stock up on some wood, and I need your h....'. Gunnar interupted with a gleeful smile, 'Yeah, we get to help bring the wood back AND ride 'Quera!'

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She beamed at getting it right. She was glad that she was so smart. Why haven't you? She gave him a cheeky grin. But you're not my new mommy. She grinned at Gunnar launching himself at J'adore. It was rather cute. So she giggled at the two of them.

Yes, please. She was always wanting to know more. She frowned. Do I hafta get a tattoo? It doesn't sound like fun to get one. Why do wolves get tattoos? She nodded at him not having any.

So when I'm older, I can have feathers, too? Her eyes lit up at that prospect. She pouted at not being able to play but brightened at riding. We get to ride 'Quera! Yay! She of course chose not to dwell on the mention of carrying wood.