A Cold Feeling
Saphrina had waited for her sister to come back to the town hall, Ralla was leaveing soon but Saphrina wasnt feeling good from her... "dip" in the pond, She had waited for J'adore to come aswell because he was the only other wolf besides Ralla and Ayasha, She could remember. She looked around her stomach growling slightly as she waited for them to come, She layed on the cot and fell asleep for a while, While she slept her temptrature raised up from normal to 101.4 wich wasnt good for a pup/child her size.

She twitched in her sleep and let out coughs shivering in her sleep. she was so tired that she had no dreams at all and that was a reliefe to her in some ways but the darkness of her slumber wasnt good at all, she continued to cough and her temp raised slowly if not treated she could be deathly ill, She twitched trying not to cough anymore she sat up and let out a sigh, she had a very bad headache and she called out "J'adore? J'adore?! Where are you?" The pain was almost so bad that she could cry from her head ache.

"J'adore? Ayasha?" she called out. She stood up and jumped from the cott to the floor landing on her butt instead of her legs she let out a loud "oof!" when the blankets piled ontop of her and she was covered. She crawled out from the blankets and let out another cough or two and kept calling for her friends "J'adore? Ayasha? Where are you?" She stoped in her tracks her head hurting so bad she just lay down where she was and put her paws over her head whineing loudly
She had been at the stables visiting Inez and was heading back when she saw her sister asleep. She went over to her and gave her a nuzzled. She jumped slightly at how warm she was. She was way too warm. So she decided to sit by her in case she her sister needed her.

She must have fallen asleep because next thing she knew Saphrina was calling first J'adore and then her. And she was coughing. A lot. Her sister was starting to get sick.

She was about to go her when her sister fell over and started to whine. She crawled over to her and gave her another nuzzle. She was getting even hotter. I'm here Saphrina. Everything will be just fine. She curled up around her sister, licking the top of her head. All while hoping that J'adore would be here soon.
Saphrina kept coughing her head hurting her more and more, the fever lessend slightly but it was still to warm for her to withstand, it felt like her whole body was freezing cold but she felt warm. Ayasha was near her and she pressed into her sisters warmth.

Saphrina shivered slightly her temp going up again "Ayasha im cold" she said in a pain filled voice, she looked back to the cot and tryd to get up on shaky legs. She felt like the room was spinning so she layed back down and closed her eyes tightly hopeing for it to stop. She wiggled slightly trying to make it stop but it got worse, she felt like she was going to throw up, she opend her eyes and found and empty bucket and darted for it her short legs shaky but she made it just in time.

Saphrina hid her head in the bucket throwing up what little food she had eaten that day, she pulled her head out of the bucket and layed there by it shivering slightly. "Ayasha i feel sick" she said in a soft voice trying to sound okay but knew Ayasha knew that she wasnt. Saphrina closed her eyes tightly and continued to shiver trying to keep what tiny bit of food she had in her stomach in her stomach. She let out a sad sigh and continued to shiver her fever picking up again.
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore threw another log onto the fire, and another and another. He placed another log into the heart of the great fire and then stood up. He swore he heard something. Keeping his eyes up and letting his hand subconsiously pick up another piece of wood and throwing it on the great fire. Yes! He did hear something, his name was being called. Dropping the last log onto the fire he rushed off towards the town hall. His ears had told him right. Ayasha and Saphrina were huddled on the floor and the latter pup didn't look good.

Ralla was still away and the Spaniard kicked his brain into gear and knelt down beside the girls. 'Guys, whats wrong?' He ran a light hand across Saphrina's head and felt that she had a fever. His sharp eyes spotted a jug of water and he pulled it over to the child. 'Drink this'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Saphrina felt J'adores hand go over her forhead, She knew she didnt feel well but she didnt know what was wrong either. This was the first time she was ever sick. She did as she was told and drank some of the water untill she gasped for breath trying slow her breathing down "J'adore my head hurts and i dont feel good.'' she said in a sickend tone she stayed by the bucket she was near and let out a sigh.

She looked at ayasha and then to J'adore. She let out harsh cough after cough continueing to shiver as she pressed closer to J'adore. She looked up at him with pleading and sick eyes as if she knew what was wrong but couldnt tell what it was called. She layed her head on the floor to tired to move at all. Her breathing now normal she closed her eyes her fever droping some but still not good for her.

Saphrina curled up on the floor wishing for Ayasha to come and keep her warm. Her sister said she loved her and Saphrina continued to cough she looked at Ayasha and said in a soft voice "I love you Ayasha." Saphrina brought her ears back and put her paws over her head trying to make the pain stop. It felt like someone was hitting her on the head with a hammar.

She looked at J'adore with pleading and pain filled eyes as if begging him to make the pain stop. Her paws still on her head tryin to block the pain but failing. She let out a soft raspy whine and continued to press on her head, she continued to whine putting her paws on the floor and digging her claws into the floor hopeing to stop the pain.
She sighed when J'adore showed. She's really warm, coughing, and throwing up. What's wrong? She was worried. She stayed out of J'adore's way while he checked her sister over.

When Saphrina said she loved her and whined in pain, she went over to her and curled up around her. I think she's in pain. She nuzzled her sister.

As her sister dug her claws into the floor, she became worried. Is she gonna be OK?
Saphrina let out another weak cough. Her breathing slow because she was tired, she fought to stay awake but failed, her nightmares had worsend and she began to dream of the faces she saw in the pond. The face looked like her mother but evil. Saphrina was worried about what it ment but it was her mother. Wasnt it? She questioned what she saw when her dream turned horrible. The figure jumped from the pond and pulled her in. Saphrina twitched in her sleep.

She was dreaming she was being held by somethin. Something evil, she wiggled and tried to get free but to no progress. In her dream she let go and floated to the bottem of the pond. Saphrina woke up her heart beating, she wondered what that dream ment but it didnt matter. It was her eye playing tricks on her. Right? She opend her eyes and let out a yawn, she looked around for J'adore but she couldnt see him next she looked for ayaha her sister but again she wasnt there.

Saphrina stood up from where she was and felt dizzy letting out a cough "ayasha? J'adore?" she called out twice hopeing for them to hear her
J'adore was clueless as of how to help. Medicene wasn't his strong point and he was begining to panic. He had been charged with caring for the girls and if anything went wrong he would be toast. The town hall had been kitted out for the pups since they were living there. A wooden bath had been left there along with a bucket of water. Thinking quick J'adore scooped Saphrina up and moved her over to the water. He set her down at the bottom of the bath and pulled his bandada off, using it as a pillow, He then picked up the bucket and poured a little bit of water into the tub. Just enough to cover her body however.

'I don't know whats up. Even worst I don't know how to deal with it' he croaked, his breath quickening. He was being very epicene about his work, while half of him wanted to relieve her pain, like any mother would, his male side wanted to help her to build himself up and prevent any loss of respect. Either way she needed to get better.

He kept his hand on her body, monitoring her breathing as well as her temperature. He racked his brain trying to think of what he was taught before he left for Canada.
Saphrina felt J'adore scoop her up, she looked at him as she was placed in the tub. She felt the cool water being pourd over her and she shivered slightly her fever droping some to a non-life-threataning temp of 99.6 witch was still not good for being so small and so sick so quickly.

She looked at her sister and then back to the adult J'adore she let out a cough and then she said softly "Am i gonna be okay?" she asked in a soft voice. The pain in her head still hurting her badly she nipped J'adores hand playfully still to tired to wag her tail she smiled up at him and then let out a yawn. One of her teeth had fallen out, and a new one pokeing through her gums. She looked at both of them and layed her head on the side of the tub. She let out a tired sigh and closed her eyes letting the water flow around her body soaking her fur. It suprisingly felt good but then again alittle to cold for her tastes. Atleast it wasnt the pond water she joked to herself.
She was cooling down. Good. J'adore as not a qualifyed medic, this was one of the areas of knowledge he lapsed in. He needed to becareful, he was unskilled, knowing only the tip of the basics, one slip of judgement could mean life or death.

'I'm not sure, but I think so. The main objective is to get your temperture down. And keep it down. Water should do that, but I'm nowhere near a medic. I think I'll stay with you for a while, make sure your body rights itself. I don't think Ralla would be very pleased if you were ill' he mused his prolix speech, all the while shifting the water over Saphirna, eager to cool her down.

It was, perhaps, pure luck that J'adore had known what to do. He knew water was cold and Saphrina was hot, he used logic in his treatment, little else. He let out a sigh of relief as he placed a wet paw to his forehead. 'C'mon' J'adore said, picking up the puppy, 'Try and get some sleep, I'll keep my bandana on your head, and I'll stay here to'. He placed the girl back in her bed and placed the soaked bandana on her forehead.

'Ayasha, sleep with her but not to close, she needs to cool down' J'adore said lowering himself to the floor, next to the girls.
[html]
Saphrina

ooc Thanks for the Table J'adore i love it Smile

Saphrina let out a soft sigh she felt J'adore pick her up from the nice and cool water and she looked at him as if she hadnt wanted to get out. She jumped to her cot from his arms and felt dizzy falling to her stomach on the cot she closed her eyes tightly hopeing to make it stop. She let out a deep sigh and brought her ears back feeling as if she needed to throw up again but she had no food in her stomach. She opend her good eye and looked at her caretaker "J'adore can you get me something to eat?" she asked softly and weakly. Her stomach growled softly and she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Saphrina looked at her sister with a soft but tired smile. She layed on her side hopeing to cool down some more but the warm blankets clustered on her bed kept that from happening she soon started to pant and then pushed off the blankets and everything but herself off the bed. She layed there hopeing to cool down. She closed her eyes trying to sleep but no sleep came to her. She felt to sick to sleep what so ever. She felt as if she was turning diffrent colors by the way she felt. Her thin fur made her shiver slightly as her temprature dropped to normal. J'adores treatment worked (for now) she was happy she didnt feel so cold but she was worried about Ralla and Kemo. She let out a long sigh and tried to focus on Aniwaya. She was here and Ralla and Kemo where somewhere elts. She gritted her teeth together and tried to stop thinking about it. She looked around once more and let out a sigh of happieness feeling alittle better.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#F8F7FC;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#055989; border:1px solid #4EABD1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4EABD1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
She watched J'adore and Saphrina with worried eyes. She was mostly worried about her sister. She frowned/pouted. I want her to get better. She's my sister. I can't imagine life without her. She was talking to J'adore but looking at her sister with big, sincere eyes. She responded to her sister's smile with one her own, but laced with worry.

She laid down next her sister, but not close enough to touch her. She was starting to fall asleep when she was pushed off the bed with the blankets. She looked up confused as to how she had ended up on the floor when she saw her sister thrashing. Any annoyance she could have possibly felt was push aside for worry. She gave her sister a gentle nuzzle. She had cooled down. You OK, sissy? Is there anything I can do to help?
Saphrina let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes feeling her sisters warmth and nuzzle. She let a small mile cross her face and she sighd softly. "Im fine. And can you come up here sis?" she asked softly being cold slightly and nuzzled her sister back. She smiled and wiggled back slightly and made room for her sister.

Saphrina smiled and nuzzled her sister closely licking her fur. She loved her sister very much but there was some uneasyness in her heart about how perfect things were and how they really were. Saphrinaq worried for her sister getting hurt from how much time she spent in the stables. Saphrina licked her sisters fur and smiled softly

"I love you Ayasha." she said softly hopeing to calm down without haveing another panic attack.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

'She will get better, she is strong. This is only a little illness spell, children get these all the time. I will build you imune system' J'adore said standing up. He knew that pups got ill often, and he knew it was because they were not yet accustomed to illness so could not fight it off easily, but then they no longer got ill very much. J'adore himself was healthy, his only injuries were from the fire in it's mad moments, but these were few because of J'adore's understanding of the Great Fire and the other things that influenced it.

'I'm going to go now, both of you try and get some sleep' J'adore said as he walked towards the door and left. He felt sure the pair would be fine, but just in case... He reopened the door and stuck his head through the small space, 'If either you need me I'm going back to my cabin'. He reshut the door and shifted to his Lupus form.

How long has it been? A week? A month? J'adore thought as he let his back form a horizonal line, his arms turn into a more wolf like appearance. He set off at a high paced lope. He gave one last glace towards the town hall as he sped off.

[/html]
[html]
Saphrina

ooc LATE! Sorry..

Saphrina let out a soft sigh she closed her eyes "J'adore im cold..." she said sadly shivering slightly her fur sleak and short now from the cold. She opend her eyes to look around "Ayasha?" she looked around calling for her sister "Where are you" she asked sadly. She felt lonely without Ayasha there. She looked around for her sister and jumped down from where she ws and fell face first from being dizzy. "Ouch!" she said and sighed getting back up "Ayasha?" she called "Where are you?"

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#F8F7FC;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#055989; border:1px solid #4EABD1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4EABD1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]