Meeting the man of my dreams
She was a woman of lttle tolerance of little everything. She was not however one who enjoyed the company of a male. It was odd for her but she was actually hunting she had found a spot that she thought would be nice and she began there. She had not slept well during the night such an odd dread had consumed her.

She had a dream about a grumpy male who in fact was floating away well for a moment. Chuckling to herself she smiled. "He was probably full of hot air so he was floating away." She giggled as she started setting up the trap she could check it at anytime and she was sure she would snag something. "There all done."

She stood dusting off she groaned as she felt the ache in her chest and she wished it would fully heal. She shrugged it off it would fully heal in time. She hated this snow though she was having a hard time setting up traps. She had three in the general area set and ready to go now it was to wait and see what came about.
OMG LOVE THE TITLE Big Grin

[html]

In the last month, Hybrid had not done very much. He had chased a rather suspicious-looking wolf out of Inferni and pursued her to the base of Halcyon Mountain. That had resulted in a few wounds and he’d sought out Ezekiel to tend to them. As he aged, he realized that it was best not to leave wounds untreated. After all, he wasn’t going to live forever and if he had his way, he would die gloriously on a battlefield.
As he made his way along the base of the Cobequid Mountain, Hybrid considered these past few events. The wars with Dahlia were done and over and Hybrid doubted there would be anything else akin to the conflict any time soon. While there had been some increasing tension with the wolf pack to the East, they were more annoying than anything.

He trudged through the snow, glancing here and there around him. The path was familiar to him, so he quickly noticed the figure of another coyote in the distance. Her copper and silver fur stood out in stark contrast to the pure white snow, so she was an easy creature to spot. He heard her mutter something ot herself as he got closer and paused, wondering what she was doing.

“’R you doing?” he asked after he took a few steps closer.

[/html]
Aeron was not paying attention to the man who joined her but she was happy today who ever came upon her maybe in luck. She looked around at her traps as she saw a foot near one of her snares. The man was snip-pity his voice gave him away. She had been in such a good mood and now he was ruining it.

"Well Two things first move to your right by a couple inches or you'll be in my snare and second of all I'm hunting for dinner seeing what I can catch." She said never looking at him until she stood up. For a moment looking at him was funny because she thought he was an idiot maybe he would get lucky and she would still be in a good mood.

She stepped over her snare and closer to him and she smiled. Humor read in her eyes she snickered to herself. This was all to good the gods brought her an idiot he looked like the male from her dreams. "This could turn out to be the best day of her life
[html]

He frowned when she did not reply immediately. He noticed she looked rather busy dealing with whatever she was doing, but he certainly did not like being ignored, especially by someone as green as her. He knew he was one of the oldest members in Inferni in terms of consecutive membership. He had been a member longer than Gabriel, even, but only consecutively. Now, with Kaena and Kesho, there were a few old loyal members to count on. But in terms of seniority, he felt like she should at least respect the other existing members. As a Tirones, he doubted she would get very far by displaying stupid dominance.

As he considered this, his frown eventually disappeared. He did, however, find himself frowning once more when she did speak up. He didn’t really understand what she was saying – should he move or should he not? She didn’t seem to understand how to form proper sentences. So, he stayed still and glanced around his feet for signs of traps. Sure enough, he saw one just to his left. He took a few delicate steps to skirt around the traps so he was closer to the female. He felt his lip curl in distaste. Women.

“Hmf,” he replied. “Should hunt like real coyotes. This ‘s a cheap cop out,” he noted gruffly.

[/html]
ooc. So sorry I'm having muse issues due to tiredness.

Aeron smiled as she watched the man he emitted this angry energy. He was annoying she hated negativity and she just wanted to enjoy today and hunting maybe she could get a couple decent sized animals and offer them to someone in the pack.

"Forgive me for not wasting my time chasing something." She said her voice full of sarcasm. She didn't want to deal with mr. angry puss if he was going to rain on her day. "My name is Aeron Ganesa, what is yours?" She asked as she picked up the left over pieces. She hoped that in hours she would have something, she would most likely come back.

Aeron wondered what he wanted, she hoped that he would be at least nicer soon, but then again she didn't really want the company of a man she wanted nothing to do with males. She hated men, men who we're angry bossy or belittled people.
[html]
[/html]
Hybrid flicked his tail back and forth as the coyote spoke, idly watching her fiddle with the trap as she did so. He only half-registered her words at first since he wasn't particularly interested in hearing her excuses. After a few seconds, it sunk in and he blinked a few times as he realized what she'd said. He harumph'd again in displeasure, but didn't say anything at first. He replied with a low, quiet growl in the back of his throat when she quickly changed the conversation and introduced herself. He didn't particularly care who she was -- he had just been slightly (slightly) curious about those damned trap.

"Hybrid Holocaust," he replied with a sneer. "I don't particularly like how you assumed that I'd care who you were," he noted, explaining the reasoning behind his sneer. He didn't really enjoy when others made assumptions about him -- it made him annoyed to know that coyotes went around with these grandiose ideas about the world and nothing to base it on. He especially didn't like knowing they were making these assumptions about him.
[html]
[/html]
Aeron wanted to get back to setting traps and gathering food for the pack she could help. She wasn't looking to become a nose rubbing yote but she wasn't about to not be use full. She wanted to start to find her way in the pack and if that meant working hard and carving it out.

Aeron finished taking and cleaning up she wasn't ready for the amount of attitude and anger that came her way. She just wanted to be relaxed and enjoy her day. She closed her eyes thinking to herself about staying calm if she just ignored him and maybe focused on something else.

"Did anyone teach you manner's or are all the coyotes around here manner less idiots." She snapped she had officially lost her temper with him. "Where I come from we were taught how to act politely to one another, when meeting someone new we introduced our selves and asked who the other was." She growled.

Her brother was like this cocky he had this same air about him but she had to calm herself down again. "Can I help you with anything or will you continuously annoy me?"
Thanks for the quick response!
[html]
[/html]
Hybrid rolled his eyes when the woman complained about manners. Fucking manners, please; who the fuck… well, no, he wasn’t even sure what he was going to say. Who the fuck complained about that anymore? Who the hell thought they should lecture him? He knew that in Inferni, rank was more an indication of specialization than of hiearchy, but he still thought this little bitch should give him some respect. He had just wanted to know what she was doing, not engage in some… conversation with her. Even thinking about the word left a foul taste in his mouth.

“Most of them idiots. Lucky for you, I’m not one of them,” he replied in a bored tone. He was about to flick his ear and roll his eyes when she growled at him. Hybrid immediately felt the fur on the back of his neck stand up straight and he lowered his stance to a defensive position unconsciously.

For some reason, rather than attacking, the little bint decided to speak again. Hybrid didn’t move, but relaxed his stance just a bit. He didn’t want to stand there all tense and end up sore the next day.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” he exclaimed. “Bye then,” he replied abruptly. He didn’t want to be here any fucking more. He side-stepped away and then turned with the intention to leave.
[html]
[/html]