[J] A stangers presence--
OOC{ please tell me if any of the territory description is wrong. I read through the territory description on the website, but had to guess abit on some stuff. me srry Sad i also decided to ditch the cliche "howl" post. sorry if that is inconvenient.

Character Name: Lily
Character Birthdate (including year): almost 2 years, April 10, 2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
Species: Wolf
Currently played characters: first character
How you found 'Souls: Found on a 50 top wolf rp site (can't recall which one..)

Initial post: An ear perked forward at the different sounds of the forest. The rushing sounds of the river, the distant cries from birds, and the tree's branches dancing in the wind. But none of these sounds were cared about by the wolf. She only listened for disturbances in the flowing water. More importantly, she watched, watched for dark shadows that indicated life swimming to the flow of the gentle current. She raised a nostril to the wind. It was unclaimed territory, however, the scent of wolves were nearby.

Salmon fishing was a tedious task and required alot of concentration. However, concentration was not this wolves strong suit. A few of the dark shadows began to aproach, and an ebony tail rose in the air for balance. Her posture lowered, ready launch at the shadows.

Just then, a crow watching nearby whailed in mockery, startling the young wolf. She jumped, and the rocks seperating her from the cold river crumbled. She fell in faster than she could realise what was even going on. The crow let out another whail, sounding almost like laughter and then flew off in satisfaction.

"Stupid, lousy, crows. With stupid, lousy noises" she mumbled angrily. She allowed the current to take her to a shallower part of the river. Watching her lunch swim their way to freedom, she growled in frustration. Feeling defeated and angry, the female crawled her way out of the current and pulled herself to dry land. Her usually thick, charcoal coat was now darkened and drenched. She shook herself off and glared off into the sky, where she could still see the crow, laughing up a storm.
[html]

Hello there! I'm Erin, I also play the leader Savina, but am replying with her daughter since Savina is injured and can't move around much right now ^^ I don't see any issues with the description! I'm assuming she washed down into CD territory, or at least close to it. If that's incorrect just let me know! 300+

Cambria had stepped out of the mansion to get some fresh air and to try and clear her head. Just when it seemed that things were finally turning around for her family and the pack, it had all turned so horrible again. Artemis had finally woken up but then her mother had brought Parker home the other day nearly chilled to death. When her little sister had described what had happened to her and told them who, fear had seeped into the Medicus' heart and she had been concerned when her mother had left them with a certain look in her eyes. Not too much later Savina had been brought back to the manor severely injured and then the earth-shattering news had become known: the woman they had let into their pack, Nuki, had killed Denali and had just fought with her mother. All of it had been like a hit to the gut and the uncomfortable and sad silence had once again descended on the Marinos.

Her mother's recovery seemed to be going well, but the wounds were quite deep and it would be a good while before they were completely healed. What worried Cambria the most though was the deep melancholy that Savina had fallen into. It was worse than it had been with Artemis in a coma and each day she seemed to withdraw more from everyone and everything. She could not imagine her mother's grief over losing her adopted child; it had to be so much worse than the chocolate fey's own sorrow over losing a little adopted brother. She didn't know what to do to help or to cope with her own grief, and so she had sought some solitude herself, feet carrying her to no particular destination.

She had reached the Lenape River before anything shook her from her silent thoughts. A splashing noise and voice made her sea green eyes rise up though and she saw a wet female standing on the bank of the river, clearly disgruntled. A small fear entered the Aedile's chest, for the dark wolfess was no member of Crimson Dreams. "W-Who are you? What are you doing here?" she said, doing her best to sound authoritative.

<style type="text/css">
.cambifrost b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCF4FD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #575DA7; }
.cambifrost-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambifrost p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambifrost {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#B9D9EE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #766094; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592D8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC{ Thank you and nice meeting you Smile I am so exited to be getting started finally. Sorry it took so long to reply. my computer hates me. it freezes when i try to type this ha. this is my 3rd attempt. Also, that 300+ you wrote, is that for the point system?

316 words

A few moments passed as she pondered where she was going to get her next meal. Hunting was difficult her. Without a mother or a pack to guide her when se was young, she taught herself to hunt. Fending for self was difficult. Most prey was to fast for her to catch and is forced to hunt weak or dead animals. Or in the case of the salmon, it would have to come the her.

Of course she would love a pack to call home, to call a family. But no pack will take her. She lacked the skills of hunting, and often left in defeat and failure.

She rose a charcoal-dappled jowl to the air, smelling for the scent of some kind of prey. A scent did make its way to her nose, but it was not the scent of prey, but something unfamiliar. She shot her head around to see creature staring at her. Her tail sank between her legs in slight submission. Her ears though perked forward to stay alert. She had seen her kind before. {OOC, sorry i assume she is in luperis form, please let me know if i need to change it} Standing upright, on two legs, and having elongated digits. Her kind intimated the young wolf.

Her muscles tenced as the luperis spoke. She listened.
"I-I am Lily. I am from the North. I traveled here because the food supply there is very little," she began, "I was just trying to catch a salmon. I am sorry if this is your land. I assumed this land was unclaimed. I didnt smell any scent indicating that this territory was claimed. It's just, It's just, I am so hungry mam," Lily rambled in despiration. When she was nervous, her mouth often said more than it should. Her violet eyes watched the other female. How would the luperis react to her? Is she hostile and ready to attack her? Would she simply scare her off the territory? The wolf braced herself.
[html]

Nice to meet you too :3 Awww, that sucks about your computer! Stupid machines! D: Don't worry about taking some time to reply though ^^ I actually might not be able to fully complete this thread before I go on absence, but we'll be sure to get you titled up and everything before I leave! Yup, the number is for the points game and Cambria is in her 2-legged luperci form. 300+

When the other turned and saw Cambria, the Dreaming wolf was surprised at the reaction she elicited. The other female's tail tucked up between her legs and she seemed tense and afraid. The cocoa fey was used to feeling those things, but was certainly not used to causing that reaction to someone else. Cambi was a slim and timid creature herself and it could be easy to bully her around if anyone ever had the chance. Her mind briefly flashed back to the frightening male she had ran into in the city and then the one she had healed out in the neutral lands just a few moons back. The memories made her shiver, her own body tensing involuntarily. Cambria tried her best to avoid being alone with strangers, but being in her packlands gave her security and since this was another female instead of a male, she was not quite so nervous as she might have been.

The darker fey spoke, introducing herself and explaining why she was here. Some pity flowed into the Marino's chest, but she did not know how anyone could have missed the strong scent marking the Dreaming borders. Perhaps the border needed to be remarked up this way. Still, seeing Lily's cold, wet form was enough to garner sympathy from the kind Medicus. "You'll catch your death falling in the water like that," she commented briefly, her inner healer speaking out. "This land belongs to Crimson Dreams, my mother's pack. I guess...we could share some food, and you really should come warm up before you catch a cold." She couldn't leave the other out here to get sick, it would go against everything she stood for, and Lily didn't seem threatening at all. Still, the memory of Nuki reared up and she gave the other wolf a hard look. "Don't you try anything underhanded though, or you'll have the whole pack on you in an instant." Her words were more self preservation than threat.

Cambria's expression softened back up a little and she added, "My name is Cambria." It was only proper to introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
.cambifrost b {font-weight:bold; color:#DCF4FD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #575DA7; }
.cambifrost-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambifrost {margin:0 auto; width:412px; background-color:#B9D9EE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... winter.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #766094; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592D8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC{ Thats ok, just let me know when you need to leave, and Lily will just... jump into other boards ha.

Lily relaxed just abit. The other fey's soft voice was surprizing annd the intimidation from her dropped. Something inside her told her she could trust this luperis. Perhaps, it was just her niave nature though. She has got her self in trouble in the past before for her niave outlook.

"Nice to meet you mam," She responded. "I could never take food your pack has earned themselves." She could never take from the charities of others, even if they mean well. After how long she has fended for herself, she could never take something someone else has earned them selves.
"I do appreciate you generosity, but I must decline," She expressed, "A place to sleep and dry off for the night would be great however." She relaxed further and folded in her hind legs to sit.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

Back now! Sorry for the delay Smile And just to clarify, it's "luperci" not luperis ^^ 300+

As Cambria spoke Lily appeared to relax. That was good, for really she didn't have any intention of scaring anyone. Though if the other wolf had been of a dangerous sort it would have been good if she were afraid. Though it was more likely if Lily were dangerous she would never have been intimidated by the slim Marino in the first place. Cambria held no delusions of grandeur; she knew how easily she could be overpowered. It was a bit of a surprise to have the offer of food declined however. The Aedile would have thought a loner would have jumped at the chance to get a free meal from a pack, and that Lily did not wish for their charity spoke highly of her character. Already the opinion of the dark coated fey was raising in the Dreamer's mind. "Very well then," she responded, not desiring to push the matter.

A place to dry off and warm up did seem welcome though, but at the mention of a place to sleep Cambria hesitated. Letting a stranger in the manor for an hour or two to warm up was much different than allowing one to stay in their home overnight. While Lily did not appear to be a danger, she had been wrong in the past and the whole pack had just suffered a shock from one of their members turning on them. "I do not think you could be allowed to stay the whole night. You see, we've suffered some hardships lately and a erring on the side of caution." That was as far as she was willing to explain at the moment. "I suppose if you wanted to stay here permanently though, it would be a different matter." Sea green eyes looked at Lily inquisitively. Did she need a home?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

That is ok Big Grin i am just happy to get rping again. lol

Flashes of a repressed memory crossed her mind as Cambria mentioned her pack suffering hardships. She has had this memory before, but still does not understand them, for she too has had her share of hardships. Lily was too young to understand what happened to her and her family, and may never understand what happened. Her memories have been burried deep within her memory banks that she still has not tapped into. Maybe it is better that she does not remeber them. This kept her mind free to dream of better things to come instead of dwelling on the past. She held her expression together and calm and listened to the other wolfess intently.

She looked up at Cambria. "Yes of course," she replied. She did not have the intentions of intruding. Lily added, "I understand that you would mistrust anyone outside of your pack. Others always show me a side of caution at first. I'm used to that." She offered a smile to Cambria in an attemptto show that she meant no harm. Of course Cambria would not have known, but what harm could Lily have done any how. She couldn't even catch herself a salmon.

Any thoughts of nervousness were wiped clean in an instant when the other female mentioned staying permanently As a wolf she naturally was attracted to the idea of having an oportunity to interact with other wolves. Her natural pack forming behaviour got her exited. The young spirit in her took the best of her.

"You really mean that? I would love that!" she blurted out. "I mean I don't want to intrude or anything, but it has been a dream of mine have a home. Most just turn a cold shoulder at the thought of someone joining the pack in a way other than being born into it," She began to ramble. She quickly caught herself from going further with a cough.

<style type="text/css">
.lilytable b {font-weight:bold; color:#00541c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lilytable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilytable p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilytable {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/14so652.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 335px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#737373; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:2px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

The startling ruby eyes of the one that had used and betrayed the pack flashed briefly before her eyes and she had to suppress a shudder. Something had seemed wrong about that woman from the very beginning. It had seemed that they had all felt it, but they were so used to giving most everyone a chance. For the first time in the pack's history though, that air of understanding had been used against them and resulted in disastrous consequences. Parker had nearly been killed, and then her mother as well. Savina's body was healing, but the chocolate girl was not so certain about her dam's psyche. She had seen her mother in a depression before, but nothing like this. It worried Cambria. It worried all of them. Everything that Nuki had done would stay with the Dreamers as a grim reminder.

Thankfully it seemed that Lily understood and did not hold it against them for being cautious. The Marino wondered how long she had been on her own. The darker wolf appeared to be around her own age and Cambria could not imagine living on her own either now. It must be so terribly difficult and lonely. The excitement that lit in the other fey's eyes as she mentioned the possibility of joining seemed to confirm those suspicions. It surprised her though that Lily had encountered packs that did not let newcomers in. Crimson Dreams had always been welcoming, regardless of birth. "Yes, I do mean it. We often let others join even if they were not born here. What kind of skills do you have that could benefit the pack though?" The Aedile was not used to questioning those who wished to join, but she knew enough about the process. Of course she couldn't accept Lily on her own authority, but she could call to her mother to gain her permission. Most times she would have just taken the other to meet the Consul, but Cambi had no wish to disturb Savina now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]