[html]
Thread Information
Date: 13/03/2011
Setting: Serena Reserve

Time: Midday

Character Form: Optime

Character Mood: Contented Mood

Requested Participants: One or Two

Participant Preferences: A well meaning person. Helpful perhaps?

Thread Direction: Help.

Ideal Participant Speed: Fast, one post every 2-3 days or quicker

Ideal Thread Length: Write as much as you can <3

Word Count: Total word count of your post

Game Points: 7(Duties and WC)
[/html]

[html]

occgoodnessss

J’adore was up early this morning. Carefully counting the firewood stocks, he realised they were low on stock. He saddled up ‘Quera and rode out to the Serena Reserve. ‘Quera was more than happy to exercise, most of the journey was done at gallop only the exit of the stable area and the entrance to the wooded area were set at a brisk trot. J’adore would not have the luxury of his steed’s speedy gait on the trek home. When he had stocked up with Jace he only needed a quarter of the stock bin. Now the tribal pack was running low and it was vital that J’adore brought back a large bounty.

‘Quera stood a few metres away as J’adore started chopping his second branch. The axe was newly sharpened and working well. Though he did have 3 more branches to get through. They weren’t particularly thick but they were enough to keep the stocks high for a week or so.

Another piece of wood fell onto the pile and J’adore placed down the axe. He reached up and untied his bandana, letting dark strands fall into his eye line. He ran a tired had over his face, brushing the stray locks behind his ear and retying the bandana.

What I could do with right no, J’adore thought, Is someone to help out. He raised his head, willing someone to appear. But he saw nothing apart from ‘Quera, who seemed a lot more interested in the grass that grew at the foot of the trees.

J’adore turned back to his work, repositioning the branch and lifting the axe to it once more. If someone was around they would surely heard the dim he was making and come to see what was going on. It was a better way to draw attention than sitting down.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#305+
[/html]
Thunk...thunk...thunk! Mabu groaned as the echoing thunk dragged her from her well deserved rest. Sitting up from her napping spot underneathe a fallen tree, she glanced around the clearing near the tree and saw no immediate threat. Making her way to the nearby stream, the tall female luperci quickly refreshed herself and stretched to fully revive her sleepy body. After several satisfying pops, Mabu began to observe the environment around her. She had only just arrived to this territory a few days prior and thus far she really didn't know much about it. She only knew that this area was neutral. Carefully navigating towards the sounds that awoke her, she made sure to approached carefully and silently. She really hoped it wasn't another grizzly bear. A pack may be able to take on a grizzly and she probably could give it a decent fight, but she really didn't wish to push her luck today.

I've been here for only three days ago and I'm already running from bears. I really hate having to deal with them...

It wasn't long after navigating towards the sound, she began to realize that it wasn't a bear. It sounded like wood being chopped! That meant there was another Luperci nearby and she could see if there was any work that was needed to be done. She may have been a loner, but she didn't forsake all contact with other canine. She enjoyed helping others and if there was work to be had, she would help if she could. Plus if she learned something new along the way, the better! It was her way of staying in contact with others. Mabu quickly made her way through the trees and came to a stop and observed the clearing before her from the shadows. The Luperci before her was chopping wood obviously and it looked like he had his work cut out for him.

Maybe he would like some help?...Well I guess even if he didn't, he might know of others who would like or need assistance.

After some internal debate and bashing down the shyness she never seemed to be able to get rid of, she slowly emerged from the shadows. Smiling slightly, carefully approached him trying not to be aggressive in anyway. She wasn't a submissive but she sure as heck wasn't disrespectful. Keeping her eyes away from his, she tilted her head smiling her small welcoming smile.

"I'm sorry for intruding, but I was wondering if you needed any help?
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore's ears flicked round as he set down his axe, his white eyes set on the form of a femme. 'No, I do not need help' he said, wiggling his fingers, 'But you are welcome to help if you wish'. He was a proud soul, but no proud enough to deny good help. He let his left hand wipe the beads of sweat from his muzzle, he let out a deep sigh as he moved his shoulders in a circle, eager to wake his joints up.

'Quera looked up at the female and moved forward curiously. He got close up and started sniffing the newcomer, until a sharp whistle called him off, 'Quera you know better'. The stallion let out an indifferent huff and moved over to his master, choosing to nose him instead.

'I am J'adore Austral, of AniWaya, the pack nearby'. His words trickled out word by word, the cremello stallion's nose repeatedly nudged his hand until the male moved towards his bag. A tan hand produced a handful of hay, which was passed over to the animal. 'Sorry about 'Quera'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Mabu's nose twitched at the scent of the horse and sighed in relief at not being attacked on sight by either of the two other occupants of the clearing. She usually had a good or bad sense about others, but her intuition had been off for the past couple of days. Maybe it had to do with the new environment? Mabu relaxed slightly and smiled at the horse, but did not pet it. Some of the canines she had encountered before had taken great offense at that. Mabu's tail twitched at the memory of her and her mentor running for their lives from a huge wolf pack near the Rockies. How was she suppose to know that the rabbit they hunted down was a pet! Mabu snapped herself out of her memory and shook her head at J'Adore.

"It is quite alright sir. I get that a lot...even though I'd much prefer horses to grizzly bears. My name is Mabu Alpma, loner and occasional help. I hail from the Great Plains area to the south of us. I'm pretty new to this area." Mabu conceded, her voice soft and clear. Her ears flickering at the sounds from the forest. One could never be too careful.

This territory feels...off. Maybe it's because I'm new to the area. Mabu remembered running into the grizzly bear a few days ago and nearly cringed. She hadn't even smelled the creature before she nearly landed on top of him. She was pretty sure she scared the crap out of both her AND the bear. Proved to show she needed to pay more attention to where she was and what was around.
[html]

300+

'Quera's attention, as it turned out, was purely revolving around his treats. He soon departed for his sunny clearing again. 'You take that axe' J'adore said, gesturing lightly towards the object which sat on the make shift table. The Spaniard then moved over to his own bag, taking time to route around in order to find the other axe. The one he finally found was smaller and blunter, but he was skilled with any axe due to his rank and knew it would be easier for the loner 'Mabu' to use the one that was in better condition.

'So you are a loner?' J'adore queried, spining the axe in his hand while he spoke, his other hand reaching for his water goard. It was strapped around his chest so the male was able to use a single hand to unscrew the lid. A 'Mhh' sound escaped from his lungs as the fresh, lemon tinted water slid into his throat, in ecknowledgement to her comment about bears. He took a deep breath after his drink, 'I haven't seen any bears around here today so you can relax on that account'. He replaced the lid on the goard and continued to speak to Mabu. 'I gave up the life of a nomad a long time ago, I have nobody to serve, nobody to dedicate my time too', J'adore shifted his weight as he rested from his work. 'You are near AniWaya tribelands if that helps put a pointer on your map' he gave a soft, warm smile.

'Do not mind 'Quera, he is a bold horse' J'adore said leaning against a tree, 'He needs to learn some manners, but he is a good ride'. White orbs moved over towards the cremello's body, the stllion seemed happy enough to spend his time resting before he was charged with the burden of transporting the firewood stocks into the Tribelands his master served.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Mabu walked over to the make-shift table and took the axe he indicated into her clawed hand-like paws. It was sharp and it was well taken care of. After testing the weight and satified with the result, she nodded at J'Adore. "Yes my pack died when I was just a pup and after my mentor died I haven't really had a pack to call my own. It is a lonely lifestyle, but I keep busy by helping others." Mabu swept back her golden bangs and situated them around her high up pony tail so they would not get in the way of her work. She then began to situate the branch so she could begin chopping the wood.

"AniWaya tribelands eh? That's good to know. I really don't need to aggravate the locals my first week." Mabu chuckled softly. When she was happy with the situated branch, she lifted the axe and began to chop the wood. Some of the packs she had helped before had asked her to chop wood before. She wasn't the best, but she wasn't horrible at it.

Mabu shook her head at the comment about his horse."I do not mind...So 'Quera is his name? 'Quera is a fine horse. You don't find too many good steeds these days." Mabu's tail flickered as she continued to chop.
[html]

occgoodnessss

J’adore nodded understandingly, 'You would do well in a pack, should you ever choose to join one'. He pulled the goard strap over his head and placed it on an over head branch. He straightened himself up and shifted his weight a few times, waking up his legs. 'Oh don't worry. We are your least worries, it's Inferni you wanna watch out for' J'adore chuckled to himself, picking up the axe and surveying it, 'No, we are a peaceful tribe, we do not involve ourselves with other packs wars'. He turned to the section of wood he had started to chop and set to work as Mabu worked on the other log.

'Vasquera is his full title, meaning caldron in French. He is more responsive to 'Quera however, which means wanted in Spanish' J'adore said between hacks. His aim was precise, and all the better for it, for this axe was blunter than the one Mabu used. He preserviered however, only using more power whenever he failed to make a difference to the log.

After a few minutes he stopped, his log was finished, despite the condition of the axe. He wheeled his arm around, sighing at the frequent, satisfying pops.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Mabu paused in her wood chopping to tighten her brown leather hip pouch around her waist. "I've thought about joining a pack, but I really haven't been in one place very long to take in considerations." Mabu began again on her half chopped log and smiled softly, "It is good to hear that there are a least some peaceful tribes out there. Many of the tribes I ran into on my travels were very aggressive and the number of neutral territories are dwindling. You can imagine the trouble that caused for an outsider. So this...Inferni tribe...it is an agressive tribe I take?"

Mabu looked over to her companion and saw his finished wood pile. She shifted her gaze back to her smaller pile and back to his again. Mabu blinked and then shook her head. He obviously was more experience at chopping wood.

I guess nothing ventured, nothing gained. Mabu chuckled at her thoughts and resumed her wood chopping massacre.

"Have you and 'Quera known each other for a while?" Mabu asked curiously. Two of her biggest down falls were her shyness and her curiousity. She usually could keep her shyness at bay, but her curiousity had gotten her into trouble way too many times. Luckily she wasn't a cat. Mabu shifted from one leg to the other and smiled at her almost finished wood pile.
'Mhmmm' J'adore murmured. He himself did not understand why on earth somebody would want to be a loner. He would not give up that sense of pride he gained whenever he saw the Great Fire burning bright. 'Tis not a tribe' J'adore corrected,'Tis more of a clan styled pack, and no it's not agressive. At least it isn't if your a coyote'. He chuckled at his equivocate answer. He enjoyed speaking in riddles, but it did confuse some... less able minded canines. At least he was speaking in a forgein tounge.

'Few months, give or take. I bought him about a month after I joined AniWaya, I ventured to Freetown and saw him. He was a fine specimin, trained in multiple areas' J'adore mused, 'I have two other horses, another stallion and a foal, my brother had a horse and a cow also'. J'adore was a good rider, 'Quera moved at epic speeds and J'adore had never fallen from him. The union between the two was bold, and when the cremello stallion and the tan male galloped together the bond was almost tangible.

The cremelllo in question was happily munching on the blades of grass which grew in the clearing, the long crimson painted lines decorating his body practically glowed in the sunlight.
As Mabu finished chopping the last piece of wood and layed her axe against the make shift table, she turned to J'Adore and quirked her eyebrow. The way he phrased that sentence was strange, but she was a clever girl and could read between the lines."So it is a coyote pack that isn't very found of wolves? I see..." Mabu concluded and smiled softly, remembering her coyote mentor. He risked his own health, not to mention he had no responsibility to her in the first place, to save her. He not only saved her life, but he took her in and took care of her as if she were his own. To that man she owed everything and she was grateful...but on the other hand she knew not all coyotes were like him.

She didn't hate coyotes, but she would respected their boundaries. Mabu's tail twitched as she remembered the cold disdain and anger she recieved when trying to offer aid to a pack who had loved ones burried under a landslide. That was a fight I'll never forget... Mabu mused while frowning as she ran her hand along the 8in scar running up and down her left side. Mabu shook her head of the memories and turned her attention back to reality. Mabu smiled and replied to his bit about him and his horse."Well I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you this, but he is a special horse. I just hope none of this goes to his head. I'm sorry if it does." Mabu then looked back at the axe she was using and rolled her arm to limber it back up."How much more wood would you like chopped?"
OOC- We can OC the tour.

J'adore smiled, 'It probably will though it's nothing a few cross country miles won't sort'. 'Quera was not a fan of cross country, or to be specific, he did not like the harsh grooming he recieved afterwards. The stallion would have much prefered it if his master let him run around looking as if he was an untrained feral horse. J'adore however would not. Spaniards, Frenchmen and Italians kept their horses neat, and J'adore, being all three, was no different.

J'adore tilted his head in consideration. 'Another half log should do' he said, his gaze moving to his already large pile. Just then an afflatus hit him. 'If you help me with taking them back to the town hall, I could show you around AniWaya' he offered long with his warm smile. He was sure niether Jefferson nor Dawali would mind him taking a guest into packlands, especially after they had been so helpful.

'So do you have family nearby?' J'adore asked between axe hacks. If he was brutally honest, he didn't really care, but he was making conversation and being polite which seemed a good excuse. He covered up his disintrest well as he kept his milky eyes towards the wood, carefully to avoid his fingers.
(OOC: Ok, thats fine)

Mabu paused mid cut at his invitation and had a thoughful look on her face. Tilting her head slightly with a smile she said, "Well if your sure your pack won't mind, I'm always willing to assist. Plus I think I would like to see your tribe. I haven't had the chance to really meet any of the local packs and tribes yet."

Mabu resumed her chopping and nearly smiled at the finished work. She was starting to get the hang of it. Her tail twitched at his last question. Thinking back to what she could remember of her family, she sighed as could only get vague answers from those dark pits of her memories. I really should have paid more attention to my parents as a pup.

"My mother's family was from the south, towards the gulf of mexico. That's all I really know of that side of the family sadly. My father's side had some brothers that came this way but I don't remember their names or anything else. I don't really remember much from that time of my life. I was very young and the sickness made my memories of that time a little fuzzy." Mabu grimaced at that paticular memory and shook her head to clear it. Mabu finished her half of the log and set down her axe. She rolled her arms and smiled.
'Ah, Mexico'J'adore said with a nodd, 'I'm Spanish myself'. This was perhaps a lie, he was a lot of things, but having being born in Spain that was what he titled himself. He missed the white sand and his Madre and Padre, he missed the mountains and the boats, amoung other things.

J'adore, noticing she had finished, whistled softly and 'Quera trotted over happily. J'adore fixed the large saddle bags on the stallion and turned back to Mabu, 'Just chuck the logs in there, and don't worry about being gentle, 'Quera has a strong back'. J'adore picked up a larger log and threw it harshly into the farthest bag, 'Quera didn't flinch. 'Ballsy thing he is' J'adore muttered softly.

While 'Quera didn't enjoy pack work as much as jumping, he stood obedientely as the pair filled up the bags. Though instead of ignoring them and munching away at the grass, he watched them converse, as if he was actually intrested in what the luperci pair had to say. He let out a soft sigh as he lowered his head, caving in to the dew fresh grass that lay beneath his creme snout.
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Mabu began to place the logs into the saddle bag and smiled at the horse. Glancing at J'Adore she shrugged and said, "I have no clue if I have spanish blood in me but it's very possible. You say you have spanish...is it the mexican spanish...or does your family hail from Spain?" Mabu asked curiously.

She stuffed another log into the saddle bag and sighed at the smell of freshly cut wood. Mabu would always associate the smell of fresh cut wood with her pack. It was one of the few things she remembered as a pup. The smell of fresh cut wood, smoke from a fire, and the scent of pack. She probably would never admit it to anyone, but she did miss having those scents around her.

Mabu sighed wistfully and continued to pack the bags full of wood. No use dwelling on the past. Mabu shook her head and glanced back at J'Adore."So what is your tribe like?" Mabu was curious because it was always best to keep an open mind. If she did ever decide to join a pack, she'd like to know about them.

<style type="text/css">
.mabuleaf-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mabuleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#a79c62; letter-spacing:1px}
.mabuleaf p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mabuleaf {margin:0 auto; background-color:#b9eec0; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2h4dedl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#587563; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #81a37b; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
J'adore's eyes kept down as he conversed with the femme, 'The latter' he said bluntly, 'My Madre is Italian and I grew up in France, so my heritage is quite mixed'. He had finished with his logs so he dusted the mess from his chest and legs, before turning to Mabu to continue what he had been saying, 'Quera is Portugese, well he is a Portugese breed. Fuerte, my other steed is an Andulusian. and I have a Russian Don Horse foal, Inez'.

As for the tour he promised, it was a lucre plan he had in mind. Maybe she would see the pack and like it, then maybe she would join. AniWaya was one of the smaller packs as far as he knew there we only eighteen or so AniWayans. His ears flicked at the question, 'Quite, peaceful, loosly religious, but we don't force it. I didn't believe it at first, now I hold the rank of fire tender, which is a religious rank'. He nodded softly, he was proud of his rank, proud of the tiny burns and scratches on his hands that he gained from his work. 'We do not involve ourselves in the other pack's disputes, nor do we have any disputes ouselves'.
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

Mabu shook her head in silent wonder. Thinking about her trip from the great plains, she could only imagine his trip from his birth place. Not only would it have been long, it must have been so strange to arrive in a land not his own. Mabu had to stomp down the immense curiousity that arose from his blunt reply. She would not intrude any further than what she already had. "Wow, I could only imagine the trip from there to here must have been long," Mabu stated more than asked.

Mabu grabbed the last log and shoved it into the bag and looked down at her dust covered self and laughed. At least it's not mud! Mabu shook her head in mirth and brushed what she could off. Sighing at her messiness, she remembered the time when she stumbled into an old human structure and had to retrieve some scraps of materials for a local pack. She came out a nice sooty color and seemed to sneeze grey for days after that, not to mentions it took forever to get the ash and dust out of her coat.

Mabu sighed at the mention of his tribe and smiled."It sounds peaceful and wonderful. I can't wait to see it for myself." Mabu adjusted her hip bag and made sure it was buckled so she wouldn't lose her precious books. They were the only things she owned and she'd be very upset if she were to lose them due to a clumy accident. Silently laughing at the thought of her clumsiness and while she was thinking about it, Mabu made sure that the wood she placed in the bags was secure. It would be her luck that they'd in someway fall out.

<style>
.grass-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.grass-c03 b {color:#004455;}
.grass-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #; margin:0px auto;}
.grass-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#00aa22; text-shadow:#00cc00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.grass-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.grass-c03 {background-color:#06e9f1; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #007700; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#007700; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /grass.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 205px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC- You can PP them leaving and end with your post, also FAILPOST!

J'adore nodded, like an old man, 'It did'. The journey had been long but amazing, he often jumped from the boat and swam along side it when it moved slowly.

J'adore frowned noticing her fiddling with her bag, 'You know you can just put that in the saddle bags if you like'. J'adore demostrated by picking up his own bag, putting his axes in and shoving it in the nearest bag.

J'adore moved over to 'Quera, taking hold of the head collar and pulling him round, ready to set off. J'adore pulled the bandana from his head, hoping for them to be clean, untouched by the various debries. Sadly they were not and J'adore was left pulling twigs and leaves from his mane with obvious irritation playing on his face.

'So shall we head off' J'adore asked, walking forward, 'It's not far away'. He had picked a closer place to restock the wood supplies, other times his journies took him miles away. He did not know why he decided to work closer to home, but he had been doing more in his packlands since the storm, mostly as a way of repaying his absence during that time.
(OOC: This is going to be a little shorter than my previous posts. So then I guess this is the last post! FIN!!!.)

Mabu looked to her bag and then at the saddle bags and nodded. As long as she knew where they were, she was fine with it. Mabu unstrapped the hip bag from around her waist and stuffed it into the nearest bag and made sure it was secure. She then replaced her golden bangs so that they flowed down to her waist once again. She hated when her hair was a mess. Looking to her companions she smiled.

"I'm ready if you are!" Mabu was excited, she was going to get to visit a tribe. She liked the sound of this tribe and she looked forward to touring it. Mabu, J'Adore, and 'Quera all left the clearing and headed towards the Aniwaya lands not too far away. Mabu departed the forested clearing with a small spring in her step and a gentle smile on her face. At least there were no bears chasing them.