J - The Voice
Name: Axle Sargos
Birthdate (including year): March 31 2010
Luperci: No
Regular Species: 50% Rocky Mountain Wolf, 50% Arctic Wolf
Currently played characters: Just this one currently
How you found 'Souls: Google

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smallish Wolf paded around lost and aimlessly. He didn't know a thing about his past, or why there was a voice telling him to seek out the Dahlia de Mai pack but, having no other options, he sniffed the air for something that didn't smell like trees, grass and dirt.

What was I thinking? I'll never find this pack. Wait... Is this it?

Axle's mind was running rampant this entire trip but suddenly this new smell stopped him in his tracks. He sniffed the air again. This definatly smelled like the Dahlia pack, which of course raised another question...

How do I know what they smell like? How do I know what anything smells like? How do I know anything?

That's when Axle heard that Voice again. The same voice that brought him here in the first place. That calming, soothing Voice that always seemed to know what was right.

Stay on track.

Of course. Stay on track. Make sure they know you're here.

Axle howled to signify to every nearby that he was waiting. when he did this he was at first supprized by the pure unnatural beauty of it. It brought about a memory of something long long ago...

Axle drooped his head and tail and ears in an instinctivly submissive manner and hope someone would show up...
[html]

The tall imposing figure stood a fixed to his shop, currently working on rebuilding it. Spring was on it’s way and the subtle changes in the sky told him that the sun would soon come and melt away the memories or loss thereof of them that plagued him recently. Stretching for a brief moment the warrior surveyed the surroundings. It seemed like it would take months to rebuild but the shop would give him purpose again, and he could begin his grand plan to cast himself a new in a shell of steel and craft a new weapon mighty enough to symbolize the new strength he was finding in himself.

A howl rose up against the back drop of the void, ringing along the leafless branches and hollow caverns. Bouncing from one fallen tree to another casting an eerie glow to the day. Another soul at their borders, another wanderer, another mutt looking for entry he gathered. He hadn’t greeted anyone at the borders in a few weeks, but now his memories had become much more intact and he was able to reasonably ascertain pack member from outsider. With a grunt he decided to go to the call. Taking his time, in no particular hurry at all. Again it was his way of things, he never liked playing by someone else’s rules, nor did he like making others around him comfortable. He hoped it was just another member of another pack asking about dahlia, the prospect of another joiner all happy and rambunctious to enter then to leave two weeks later didn’t appeal to him at all.

Finally the tall behemoth appeared at the clearing, blue orbs looking over the wolf as his arms crossed, showing off just exactly why he was called a behemoth in certain areas. Instantly he felt a loathing for this individual with the way they carried themselves, submissive and timid way before any wolf showed up to their call. Weak and pitiful where the words he wanted to tell this wolf, but Conor wouldn’t approve, and even he didn’t feel like arguing with the Alpha over his choices at the border. So he stood there for a few moments, silent, letting the uncomfortable silence grow as his eyes burned a trailed at the individual, wondering if any worth would show its way through.

“You have reached the borders of Dahlia De Mai, what is your business?” he asked in a straightforward manner.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Axle waited there for what seemed to be hours. He wanted pace back and forth but something held him there just staring at the ground. Waiting. When he began to wonder if anyone had heard him, he heard a sound off in the distance. Another wolf was aproaching him now with slow, powerful strides. A massive creature, at least twice his size it seemed, with a menacing aura about him now stood in front of Axle. Staring. Waiting. The suspense was killing him.

When the other wolf suddenly broke the silence Axle's heart almost skipped a beat. "You have reached the boarders of Dahlia De Mai." Stated the beast, "what is your buisness?" Axle opened his muzzle to answer but nothing came out. What was his buisness? Why was he here? He looked to The Voice for help but no response. Only the sound of the wind...

"I... I don't know..." stammered the young wolf. "I don't know why I'm here, where here is or even who I am." This sounded stupid to Axle as he was saying it but it was the truth. He was lost and currently without hope. He started to think that maybe, if fortune was kind to him, these people could help him find the answers he was looking for.
[html]

Quote is from Abraham Lincoln

The look of displeasure was evident across his face, the man stood firmly on his ground unflinching as if addressing an adversary. So much of the actions and emotions the man showed where to evoke fear among a plethora of other emotions as well. For a few moments he stood yet again letting the silence grow uncomfortable between the two as he considered the options available to him. This young male had just shown up at their borders with nothing but pity and fear hanging about him and Saluce didn’t care for it at all. Was high time Dahlia got some joiners worth something more than pity, it was a shame really he supposed. But the young male wasn’t without all hope, the better angel of his nature (Shameless quote) urged him to reconsider his initial impression and after some moments he spoke once again.

“Why do you show up at the footstep of a pack, obviously looking for shelter and answer so foolishly?” Saluce was no idiot, and the young wolf knew what he wanted that was for sure. You didn’t just show up at a pack lands in his shape and not look for shelter and admission into the pack. But Saluce would not play guessing games with him, if he was not strong enough to voice what he wanted then he wasn’t worth investing anymore time in.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]