And the minutes take longer to break.
[html]

P.J'adore

Being born in the colder months, Range had never seen some of the animals that were now beginning to re-emerge. Some of them were interesting, others almost even cute. Then, there were the not so nice ones. He had yet to actually run into one, but even just stumbling upon them unseen was frightening. Some of them were large, like the great grizzly- While others were smaller, and had less visible power- Such as the cougar.

While mountain lions seemed like some of the less able creatures, he had seen that this was surely not the case. The one he had spotted killed with something like pride, digging his long claws into his pray to grip it while he ate. Then, once he had his fill, the creature buried the meat, probably saving it for later on. Some part of him had been revolted, seeing how he ate the animal to no regard to whether it was still suffering or not. But another part of him was amused, surprised by how long he could hide himself in a forest that his colours went completely against. He must of looked a bit pusillanimous, standing there.. Frozen with fear while he watched the beast devour his prey. Luckily, as far as he was aware- No one had been around to see him.

Range studied his surroundings, searching for any thing suspicious. He was a bit outside of Dahlia lands.. It seemed that even his injuries could not even curve his wanderlust. Green leaves decorated trees that were once bare and naked, replenishing the forest. He listened for the scream of a puma, or even the heavy steps of an approaching bear. With a sigh of relief, he decided he was alone. He lapped at the water, feeling the cool water Adam's ale renew him as the soft spring showers had done to the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn b {font-weight:bold; color:#32be70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Failpost XD

J'adore was a nice way away from AniWaya. Near Dahlia territory if he wasn't mistaken. Again boredom had lead him on a walk, this time out of pack lands. He was not in his Secui form as he usually was when he made little expeditions away from home, he was lazily strolling on two legs.

He could smell mountain lions. But he didn't fear them, he had battled with Iberian Lynx before, tht had given him a boost of confidence as far as combat was concerned. No, it had just been a simple notification.

He continued through the forest, lazily humming as he went. He was oddly surprised when he found someone else exploring the wilderness. 'Hola?' Again his greeting was in Spanish. Though he had no need to be fearful, his new found companion was just a pup, and the three year old male was pretty sure if the pup was nasty, he could fight his way out. But pups weren't usually aggressive so his words were coated in a warm smile.

'Found a new friend?' Ptitsa asked circling above, before stooping and hitting the ground beside J'adore. 'Si' was his short reply. The stranger would not think J'adore was crazy however. Ptitsa was visible to all, and often scorning the idea of hiding from others.

<style>
.jadore-ptitsa .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-ptitsa p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-ptitsa b {color:#ae8037; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa i {color:#132644; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa {background-color:#96c1ff; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2230/ptitsatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

P.J'adore

The young boy's head pulled up immediately upon hearing a voice. The whispers of the forest were never ending, but most of them had faded into the background by now. Still being near Dahlia borders, he assumed the male would be no harm. He stepped back from the water, directing his eyes towards him. "Uh.. Hi."

Range had a vocabulary that was constantly growing- And to his knowledge, that word was not English. Bi-coloured orbs watched cautiously as a winged fellow landed near the wolf. He raised his brow, but didn't speak harshly. The boy listened, hearing the male murmur another word Range was not familiar with. "What are you speaking?" He asked, cocking his head. Though his words may have only sounded as if they were spoken from pure curiosity- The male also wished to know if he could continue a conversation on with the creature or not. "Someone that doesn't speak the same language probably won't bring a very interesting conversation.."

The pup loosened his body, bringing himself to a sitting position. Chances are that it wasn't the right move, since if the wolf was to lunge Range would probably get less of a fighting chance. He did hope to ease into conversation, though. In this position it helped to make it seem as if the pup had no where to go.. As this was the truth.

<style type="text/css">
.character-nnnnnn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-nnnnnn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#1c2403;}
.character-nnnnnn {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#525a37; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/2lasgmx.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

The Spanish words had confused the younger male, it made sense seeing as they were not in Spain. 'Spanish' came J'adore's simply reply. The tan male moved forward towards the younger wolf and smiled, 'Sorry, language fail'. In situations like these he tended to greet in Spanish, it was a knee jerk reaction to a stranger and it couldn't be helped.

Ptitsa lowered her head in shame and gave a sharp stare to J'adore, 'Introduce youself...' she said, clearly loosing patience with the weak conversation. The interregnum of the conversation was brief as J'adore quickly introduced himself on command of his guide, 'I am J'adore Austral, of AniWaya'.

His introduction must have seemed pretty lame as Ptitsa made a low chirpy sigh and gave a swift flick of her wings and landed on her mentors back. J'adore didn't complain, he knew better than to, he merely kept his mouth shut as he waited for the stranger to reply.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

P.J'adore

Range nodded his head, showing acknowledgment towards the gentleman. He couldn't really figure out why the bird had seemed to be following him.. Or why it stayed with him voluntarily. Birds and wolves were not meant to be together- Or at least that's what the pup's mind drew up from it all. Little did he know that even back when cave drawings were popular, humans consider the crow and the wolf one.

Humans had never been a topic of real interest for him. They came, and they went. Just like migrating animals. Extinction was not a word his vocabulary included, and his mental dictionary probably wouldn't recognize it either. "Where did you learn it.. If you don't mind me asking?" His attempt not to pressure, or scare off the man, was obvious. While it would be no ones place to say that everyone could pick it up, most with the gift of sight and hearing could figure it out.

"I'm Range Soul. Or so they say." Who his parents were was still unknown to many people.. Range being among them. The last name was one he shared with Conor, the alpha of his pack. He may have received it simply because he was part of Dahlia, or maybe because the family ties ran deeper then he anyone knew. The name 'Stormbringer' danced around his pack, and over time, the two toned male found that it was the surname his 'father' carried. "From Dahlia."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

'I am a native of the country, it was one of the languages I was raised with' J'adore said, kneading the ground softly. He had been raised with four main languages, learning the varients of them in his spare time. Catalan was the first one he learnt, then Portugese. But it had been a long time since Portugese had been used, and due to that fact he had forgot the majority of it.

So the boy, 'Range' was from Dahlia. J'adore nodded softly, it did not matter what pack he came from really. 'So, what are you doing round here?' J'adore asked, attempting to strike up conversation. He himself was only walking, boredom had draw him from his home. He was happy enough wandering around Nova Scotia, even if it sent him nowhere in particular. He always found new people to converse with.

Looking back towards Ptitsa he saw she was in fact not there. J'adore frowned, slightly irritated that his guide had a tendancy to disappear all the time. She always returned however, usually with a loving insult on hand.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

P.J'adore

"Interesting.." Range noted, staring at the ground for a minute to ponder his words. "Native.. That means they were here first, right?" He wondered what other things made up the brown wolves heritage.. But did not want to be rude in asking. The curious male turned his gaze to the man's feathered companion, speaking before he even decided the nicest way to ask. "Why does that bird follow you?" His words did not quite come off as rude, merely curious to say the least. "I mean.. Most that I've met just seem to mind their own business."

He offered the male a smile, attempting to ease the obvious tension. Though neither was trespassing, neither seemed to want to push the boundaries of the other. "Visiting." He said simply, eying the forested area to his left and right. "Would you be willing to teach me some things.. From your language, I mean?" He asked, tilting his head slightly as he did so.

He did not know how difficult it would be to learn a new language. English had just kinda came to him. It was hard to ignore something everyone else was speaking. He had met few wolves compared to how many inhabited these lands, "Who knows.. Maybe learning this will help me talk to some of them. If he's willing to help, that is."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC- Failpost XD

'Ptitsa is my spirit guide' J'adore explained, 'I come from AniWaya where mostof the members have guides, I don't know why they are here... They just are, I suppose'. J'adore replied with a smile to match the males, his white eyes lifted up to the sky once again and then turned back to Range. 'Ptitsa tends to disappear for days on end, her little quirk' he said smiling at his guides traits. He supposed that she would not see her for days more, so with a soft sigh, he focused his attention on Range.

J'adore nodded softly, 'I suppose I could. I've taught a few people in my time'. His words were spoken proudly, he was only happy enough to spread his knowledge to younger people. So far he had met few who spoke his mother tongue, and a few more who spoke the rest of the languages he spoke. 'You've already learnt one, Ptitsa means bird, though I'm afraid its Bulgarian instead of Spanish' he said, a large smile coating his words.

J'adore's white gaze travelled up towards the rustling leaves of the trees that stood around the pair.
[html]

P.J'adore

"Spirit guide." Range repeated, gazing up at the bird. He searched for some kind of deformity or unusal characteristic that would set him apart from others of his kind. From what the soul had learned, birds weren't very clever creatures. Sneaky, yes. But most of what they did was clearly just based off of survival instincts. "It's not the same for me? He wondered. He had the ability to think, to speak and learn. It would be terribly hard to tell whether the feathered critter could do the same or not.

It was funny how the wolf spoke of the bird disappearing then reappearing- Kind of like himself. The trips he had recently been taking outside of Dahlia had started off as a way to gain independence. A way to make the world see him as some thing more then just Melee's brother. He did not really know if others thought of him that way, but it was good to be safe nonetheless- Right? The boy's face brightened a bit, excited by the fact that he may be learning a new language. "Ptitsa.. Bird." He said, saying the relation out loud. "It's alright, maybe that'll come in handy some day, too!" While he tried to copy J'adore's accent, it did not work out very well. He whispered the word a few more times, finding it to sound a bit better each time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]