The Future is Near
[html]

She had the very peculiar urge to do something of creative pursuit that day.

Waking up as if it were every other morning, Ralla had immediatly noticed something...not so normal, in fact. Her limbs were stiff with their disuse and her fingers twitched with the hankering for productivity. Not to say she hadn't been productive the past few days--quite the contrary, actually--but it seemed as if her spirit was merely in the mood to create something other than tinder and firewood. But she had no time to waste in the coming days on frivolty, so she very philosphically reasoned with herself that she could be both productive and creative.

Since she would likely miss the spring equinox--and hence the festivites where she would be needed for the Great Fire--she then decided to do some crafting of her own, whereas the duty would normally be left to the Gatlvskas. She took from her personal belongings some feathers--some of which were in color-coordinated piles, others of which she had in little boxes--among other odds and ends to the Town Hall where she procured more miscellaneous supplies to fuel her sudden burst of imagination. She wanted to make something; something that could be used or viewed during the spring ceremony she knew was coming, even though it would be her first spring in AniWaya. Hopefully I'll be back before all the flowers have finished blooming, she prayed. Although she had expressed to more than one tribe member that she at least wanted to see the fireflies in the summer, spring was nothing to scoff at either. It held so much spiritual meaning and power within itself--plus, she could imagine how beautiful it must be; tiny sprigs of flowers blooming forth from a land of ice, the winds shifting to warm instead of chill. And the sun; the days would be longer.

She took her crafts outside and sat near the Great Fire, hoping its closeness would further inspire more inspiration to aid in her task. She was not quite sure what she would--or could--fashion for the ceremony, and so she pondered over the feathers, beads, and wood for a while longer. It would be easier, perhaps, if there were a Gatlvska there with her, but she could not burden her tribe with her whims. She would not deny anyone who asked the chance to participate, though.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore had set out that morning eager for the summer to hurry it's journey to the packlands. He was in no mood for the cold and had grown tired of his patience for the weather. His thin fingers fiddled with the carved toro charm his father had given him when he was 6 months old. It was a tradition of the Austral family, to have sacred animal charms. His fathers had been a hare, if he remembered correctly. His mother had been given one on her acception to becoming mates with his father. Hers, he could never forget, a heifer. The Novilla was the counter part to the toro which J'adore had. Each one recently had been different creature. The Spaniard had been ecstatic when he, at 6 months old, he was given the toro charm. The bull, meant bravery, it was the symbolic animal of Spain, his home land. It was a tender memory of the life he used to lead.

Placing the carved bull into his bag he contiuned to walk towards the fire. As he arrived he saw Ralla was sitting by the fires with a few boxes. 'Hey Ralla' J'adore said pulling his bag from over his shoulder and stopping behind her.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

J'adore's still an apprentice at the point that this thread takes place, so don't be offended :3

Not having expected any sort of noise in the quiet, Ralla's ears and tail shot up like picket fences as the female let out a childish yelp. So oblivious had she been--which was also uncharacteristic of her, showing how bothered she was by impending events--that she had not even scented or heard any sort of approach to her person. Turning her head around, she let out a sigh of relief, her body visibly sagging, as she covered her mouth in embarassment from her yelp. "Oh, J'adore, it's you. Ah... please don't mind my, ah...outburst," she commented, referring to her yelp. She had not been so vocal with the outcries since she was a pup, although she found herself a tad more skittish to sudden things as of late.

She turned her upper body on the logs to face her apprentice, looking to and from the items in her hands to his face, having noticed his looks to the other materials. "I'm trying to play at being a craftsman for a time. I won't be here for the spring ceremony, so..." Having said it aloud after contemplating it made it all that much more real, so her sentence trailed off in gloomy acceptance. "So I was going to try and make something for the ceremony; the fire more specifically. Would you care the help?" She smiled, holding up a few colored feathers to the male. "Although I haven't had an idea as what to make yet..."

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

Of course Smile

J'adore didn't react much to Ralla's outburst. His ears flicked slightly and he blinked. He gave his mentor a amused smile and shook his head, 'Tis no problem'. Her yelp had amused him, but he was not going to show it. It would be inpolite.

J'adore nodded as his mentor spoke, listening closely to what she had to say. He thought hard about what he could offer up to Ralla as a suggestion. 'I'm not that much of a craftsman, but I've been thinking, some pups may find it hard to visualise the stories, so maybe carved figures of the animals would help'. Carving was a bit difficult, but it was the first thing that he came up with. He supposed if he thought a bit more he could come up with more suggestions.

J'adore shifted his weight to his right leg and wiggled his toes. He had been exercising that morning, ell hunting too. The elk that he aimed to catch had been elswhere that morning, so all he had managed to catch was a lone hare. Said hare was slung over his right shoulder, a length of twine tied around it's back legs. 'I have my knifes so if you need any animal skin I can offer up this. I only need it for the meat' J'adore pulled the hare from its resting place and held it up to Ralla, 'If you want some meat to you can have some, call it payback for the fish'.

[/html]
[html]

I know I use this table all the time, but I love it and the song so much <3

Ralla mulled over the idea of carving such things for the children, but her expression turned to one as if she were sucking on sour lemons. "I'm afraid I'm not much of a craftsman to make such intricate things," she commented. "That sort of skill would be more suited to Claudius." The only one besides their own Gatlvskas she could think of with such skill was Shawchert from Cercatori D'Arte, but she would not bother him with such a thing, especially since she was the one who wanted to complete the task in the first place. And Claudius she could rarely find; the two had never officially met, but she had heard of him through her other tribemates and seen his work scattered about the village. "The idea is nice, but I can't make such delicate things. I was thinking more of..." she trailed off, recalling a memory of a revel in her native home. "A grand welcome to spring. A thanks for surviving the storm and a rebirth of the fire. Oh! That's right; did anyone tell you? The Great Fire went out during the snowstorm," she said with a tinge of sadness, the fire dancing in her eyes, the color looking as if there were an inferno in a forest.

"Oh! I remembered something!" she said, nearly popping from her seat. "Where I come from, we would decorate our fires for our ceremonies with...oh, how to describe it... We would take bones and antlers and lean them up against one another over the fire, and the flames would dance around them into beautiful patterns. I also learned a little trick," she said with a wink of her own, "on how to treat feathers and leather to make them heat resistant for a time. The tallow that I make--which I should probably teach to you one day as well--can be watered down with the oils of the wapitee, and whatever you put it on will not burn for a very short time." She let her mind continue its trek to almost forgotten memories; a dark night, a black sky, and the flames of the hearth spiraling towards heaven. It had been for the winter solstice ceremony; the longest and darkest night of the year, where the moon slept and rested longer than usual. "We used to take the bones and antlers and paint them, hanging the rope from some of the edges with other bits of ours. I remember...an arrowhead, a tooth, a treated feather, and some tanned hide stretched across one or two spaces of antler." She could smell the heady scent of animal fat even then; the charring of leather had been strong, and the burnt bits of bone would slowly crumble into the fire the longer it would remain. To her it was a beautiful memory of spring, because the tinder would be laden with new twigs and the tribe members would throw fresh grass over the fire, which would take longer to catch because each blade would be so full of water. But it would always smell sharp.

Ralla returned her attention to J'adore after the respite, embarassed for once more wandering off in her own mind. "But all the materials to make such a thing we have; I'm sure we could find some antlers, and there are always a few bones stored in the Town Hall for material." She smiled brightly, the idea then planted firmly in her head. J'adore then offered her the rabbit her had slung over his shoulder and she grinned up at him. "That is very kind, thank you. But let us eat later; I'm much too excited to cook anything now!" she sounded so much like a young child again that Ralla wondered if perhaps she would ever grow out of that brand of enthusiasm. Although it's not entirely bad. I just wish it wouldn't run away with me all the time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

J'adore nodded 'Niether am I, my father carved this for me and my mother'. Ralla's next words were part of a lenghty, and enthusiastic, ramble which J'adore had trouble understanding. He simply nodded, catching the gist of what she had said. The last part he caught, 'Yes, I doubt it's going to go anywhere while we are working'.

'Yes, I heard about that. I'm sorry I wasn't here. Things happened... I'm not sure if you heard...' his words ended slowly. The subject was still a sore area to talk of, even indirectly.

J'adore thought a bit more, attempting to come up with an idea of his own. The lightening struck, 'In my birth pack in Santander we had a sort of tree thing in the centre of the port village, it was made of various bones, mostly bull and large prey animals. Each member made or gave something to hang on it'. He himself had placed a rabbit skull on it his first kill. His father had placed a pair of bull horns on it and his mother had given the tree a shell bracelet. His old friend Ease had forgotten to find anything so he had offered up large rock. It had been a memorable day.

<style>
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

"It's fine, everyone managed," she said, waving off the apology. But he trailed off his sentence, as if there were something else he wanted to say and didn't want to say at the same time. She gave J'adore a look, contemplating his expression and words, but decided to leave the choice of whether to discuss it or not up to him. "Whatever it is, feel no obligation to tell me unless you want to. I of all people know about that sort of sensitivity. Maybe," she finished with a private laugh to herself.

Ralla listened intently to J'adore's comparison to the Bone Pyre--his own home version's name being a 'Santander'--and an idea sparked in her mind. Because she wanted their project to be exclusively for the fire, she altered both their ideas into a single conglomeration. "I know; how about a combined idea? What if we made the tree of bones and antlers, painted it all, and everyone could decorate it with their seasonal sacrifices?" she said. "For each ceremony, it is my understanding that everyone gives something of value to the Great Fire as a sacrifice to show the Spirits of their conviction for the tribe. What if we made the tree, and then before the fire is relit, everyone could put their things on it to burn?" The vision of such a pyre--such a thing that could become a tradition should their chief accept it--was inspiring enough. And if Ralla at least helped in its construction, she could consider that her sacrifice to the spring ceremony in her absence. "What do you think?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

J'adore nodded. He did not want to say right now, it was too soon for him to feel ready. But she would learn soon enough. He was comforted by the fact that she was sympathetic to his dissapearance.

J'adore again nodded, but this was a more enthusiastic one. Yes, I'm sure Chief Dawali would like the idea, and I'm sure everybody would have no trouble sacrificing something for the spirits'. It was truely a great idea. If accepted and carried on as a tribe tradition the pair of fire tenders would be know for years to come. J'adore had always liked the idea of be known when he himself had gone. He was now the patriarch of the Austral family, well at least the Canada division, that alone would leave him remembered. His sons and daughters would and their sons and daughters would spread thoughout the land for years to come. Hopefully. So either way he would be remembered.

'Where to start...' J'adore mused, eyeing the colorful wares Rallla had produced. J'adore had to think of something for the sacrifice, something meaningfull. He was at a lose of what he could give, but he still had time to raid him cabin for something. He would spend time deliberating over this, he woul not give the spirits something poor.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Gawd, Ralla; stop being so bossy XP

"Oh, the sacrificing is already practiced," she explained, getting up and dusting off her knees, more of a habit than a necessity. "I only thought it would look appear more...'grandoise', I believe the word was," she said, quoting a word she had heard from a gypsy some time back, "to have the sacrifices on display and to let them burn together, as together we, as a tribe, shall live on." Despite her explication, she was pleased and excited to hear J'adore's assent to the project, thinking that their combined will and determination would make it a grand debut. And in spring, the season of birth; how fortuitous, she commented to herself.

"Perhaps we should start with the base. I have the ropes, and I can treat them so they will not burn as they hold the weaker parts of the structure together. If you would, please, J'adore, could you get the antlers and bones not claimed in the Town Hall and bring them here? I'll make a run to my hut for a set of bigger antlers I have. Oh! And the pot of oil as well?" she asked, feeling a little demanding but much too excited to do naught but bounce around like a young child. But for once, she was grateful for her junk-collecting habit. Having come by so many shiny bits and pieces--or even odd things, such as the shed antlers--had finally come in a larger usefullness than satisfying her own unexplainable fascination with such things. The two parted to do their collecting, and it was not long before Ralla returned, albeit a bit slower, weighed down with the antlers and the coils of rope. She soon set to work mixing some of the hardened tallow in a bowl with small pours of the oil, which was really just the melted fat of the wapitee that was left behind as leavings from the tribe. It felt slimy over her skin and fur, but was not all that unpleasant, if not very strong smelling. It took much mixing before the tallow even gave a little, and so she continuously repeated the process, having to sometimes add snow to dilute it with water. Of course the oils separated a little, but that was nothing a little earth couldn't handle. It was all very extensive...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

XD

'Si', J'adore said with a quick nod. He leapt from his crouch position, a second after Ralla herself did, and shifted as she explained his instructions. Finally shifted into his Secui form, he spun round and bounded off.

He quickly found himself at the town hall, knocking quitly with his snout incase either Saphrina or Ayasha were in there. They were not and J'adore crept in, searching for the items Ralla had asked him to find. He spotted the bones and antlers quickly, but his eyes failed him as he did not find the pot of oil as quickly. Soon he spotted it and waited for the shifting to end. Soon all seven foot one inch of him stood in the hall. Putting the things he could in his bag, he jogged back loaded down with wares.

'Ralla, I've found everything you asked for', he said taking off his bag and removing the relevant contents. He set the oil down carefully and straightened himself up. He did not mind Ralla's demands, she held a higher rank than him in the pack and it was his duty to aid her in what she needed, and this was something to do with the rank he had started, so maybe this would help him raise his rank. 'Anything else we need?' he asked eyeing the wares that lay in front of him.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

25...viruses...computer...at once...WORST APRIL FOOL'S DAY D:

"Hmm...we need paint, but...what's left belongs to the Gatlvskas, and we can't make fresh--nevermind that I don't know how--until spring." Ralla sighed, resigned to that particular fact. "Although I suppose it would make proper sense for the Gatlvskas to paint it if we merely contruct and decorate it with what we have. Do you want to make the structure first or the trappings?" It could go in any order, honestly. They could erect the bone tree first and then make teh bead and feathers hangings or do it vice versa. Either way, they would end up with a very nice tree, she thought. She took notice of the yellowing on some of the bones and smoothed her fingertips on top of them, the claws on her feet sifting through the snow a little in contemplation.

"We should probably wash the yellow off these, too. Which would you like to do?" The yellow could easily be removed with a rough brush and some tallow soap; nothing too strenuous. Ralla's way of work was, in fact, very easygoing, granted that no danger or threat presented itself. She would thus let J'adore have such a way with the project as well. They were, after all, colleagues of the same ilk.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[html]

XD

The male though for a second, before confidently replying, 'I think we should clean the bones first, then erect the main structure, then decorate it and make the ornaments'. His order made sense, but really it was Ralla's choice, eiter way J'adore would be happy to obey. This was hopefully a tradition that would be continued long after both fire keepers had long gone.

J'adore's eyes searched over the pile of colorful wares Ralla had provided. He remembered once when he had help make his family's tree and his over excited attempts to help had ended up with him and a number of his pack members covered in paint. Surfise to say, his elders where not happy, and he had later receive a rather large telling off from his father, who at the time seem gigantic to the small golden pup. He still made messes, there was no way he would stop doing that, but as a result of that telling off he made himself stop and think before doing things.

'So what shall we start on?' he asked, realsing that they had not yet decided on what to start with.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Herp-derp? Which, coincidentally, was meant to be a show o.0

She could see that they would get nowhere if the two of them continued to be courteous to each other, so she shook her head, a broad grin on her face, and set to work with some of the bones, taking the tallow, some snow, and scrubbing hard with a brush she had brought much earlier in the process. "We'll do it as you said. Start with what you will." At that point it was a mad race to get the bones cleaned because, honestly, there were not enough hours in a day. And Ralla could remember well enough it had taken to clean bones at a leisurely pace. No, she did not have that sort of time.

Each bone that she finished felt smoother in her hands, gleaming a little in natural luster. The antlers presented a bit of a problem, trying to maneuver them comfortably, but they, too, got their turn. All throughout Ralla secretly watched J'adore, judging him. She mostly looked for qualities that she felt would qualify for a devoted member, and for all her time spent she could find no fault. On the other hand, she did not know J'adore as intimately as Kemo or, really, many others--which she could understand; not everyone chose to wear their hearts on their sleeves. But somehow, she felt like she always did, and that maybe she was too innocent in that respect. As of yet, she had yet to come to any harm--physical, at least--from the quality, so she had not really done anything about it. What's so wrong about being open? She certainly preferred it to being cold like her brother was most times.

"Well, that took a bit," she said, glancing up from their work to the sky. The sun had risen maybe three positions higher, now at midday, although the worst was over. Hefting up the treated ropes, Ralla stood and began to rifle through their assortment of macabre building materials, testing to see which ones would fit best together. With an 'aha!' moment she took three large femurs for the base and fumbled with them, looking up sheepishly to J'adore as a silent plea for help.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

OOC: Sorry for the failpost.

J'adore pondered for a second, 'If you put the in a soft of... triangle shape and bind them at the top it may work'. He had lost his train of thoughts for a second before, searching for the word he needed. He reached over propping them up, 'If we us them as the main structure, we can use the smaller ones, the ones that are big enough to use as the branches, as extra supports between the three femur bones'. Picking up another two large bones and a pair of antlers, he lay them on the ground, the two large bones paralllel and the antlers above them. J'adore grabbed a few pieces of twine and seccured them together, lifting the whole thing up and thugging a little at the bones to make sure they were secure.

J'adore's eyes once again scanned the pile of bits and bobs, wondering what he could make for the decorations, nothing immediately came to mind but t this point it didn't mattter, they still needed to make the main frame. And anyhow, insipiration would strike his at the appropriate time wouldn't it? Even if it didn't art didn't have to look like anything,he could just stick a load of feathers together and call it art.
[html]

No problemo Tongue See this post? Also a fail >_>

With a sigh of relief Ralla let her shoulders sag, giving a smile of gratitude to J'adore for helping from her predicament. She watched intently as J'adore bound the bones together, and she reached in to help by steadying the bones and antlers when he tugged and tied the ropes and strings. Eventually the structure became sound, and they began to tie together smaller bones and such to spiderweb through the open spaces, leaving places for others to hang their sacrifices in nooks or impromptu hooks. It was very inventive in itself, if she did so so herself. With the main tree erected the two fire tenders set to work on the decorations, which for them consisted of little more than just adding feathers and beads.

As she sat threading some brightly colored beads to a string, semi-nimble fingers going to and fro with relative ease, Ralla decided that their moment of peace would be a perfect time for a review. "Uha nihi adeloquasdi siwu?" she asked, a test in itself. Granted the words were not common, but a few of them should've been familiar from the use during the lessons. If he could speak broken AniWayan it would be a proper start, since hearing and interpreting was different than hearing and parroting the words after her.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
The male easily threaded the beads onto the twine, thin fingers and steady hands aided him endlessly. After he had created a few strands of multicolored beads, J'adore grabbed a bendy, yet solid stick and shaped it into a circle. Tying the ends together with a thick piece of twine, he proceeded to fasten the beaded strands onto the loop. That done he perked his ears up as Ralla spoke.

The tongue she spoke in was AniWayan, unmistakable. Running the phrase through his mind he smiled as he finally translated the words. 'I have indeed' he said, the smile still strong on his maw, 'Anything to better myself'. True he had been studying, but usually only when he had time to futz about. Most of his time was solely dedicated to stocking wood, and less about learning what he could about anything he didn't know, so his studying had taken second place. He was still working on it though which was a start.

Languages had always been a strong point of the male's. He had grown up with four on his back, an excellent headstart. Other variants and tongues had been added as the male aged, AniWayan, he supposed, would be easy. He had not been incorrect nor correct. AniWayan had proved a challenge, but nothing he couldn't master over time.
[html]

Nearing the end; few more posts :3 Sorry about the shortness again; not feeling well, and translating the words took time and more of my patience than I expected >.>

Ralla noticed that it took J'adore a moment longer than she would've liked for him to translate the phrase, as if he were using memory rather than turning his mind into the AniWayan setting and translating from there. But he obviously understood, she supposed, and that was proof enough. "Hiya gesvi osda. Vgatavhi hiya hia igvyi igadv." The structure was almost complete; all they had to do was hang everything and move it to the back part of the Town Hall to keep it a secret until the spring ceremony. It had taken a good amount of time, but it was all worth it.

"Gudoi wili Ayasha nahdvga hilayui gegvi utsatina? Gudoi gvwaduwidv hia atsila galvkawetiyu?" she asked as the rocked the bone structure a little to test its stability again, tightening a string or two before returning to hanging her decorations. Of course she was worried about the two, although she trusted the tribe to take care of itself well enough. It had been there before her time, it would be there after. But after the blizzard scare and just recently having adopted Ayasha, the concern was growing. Having trusted J'adore with these tasks was great, so she only asked out of that concern. She was asking a lot of J'adore--child care on top of his regular duties, much less attending to something that would not normally be asked of him--and she hoped that she was not imposing more than the obvious amount. She would never use rank for such things, but rather hoped that she was asking the favor of J'adore as a friend and not a colleague.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

J'adore smiled softly, 'Calm down, calm down, I will take it as my lifes role to take care of both'. He wanted to reasure his friend that they would both be fine. J'adore was adamant that nothing would happen to either of the two things important to Ralla. He was confindent he could be able to manage both, the other tribesmembers would be avalible to help out with Ayasha and the other tenders would help out with the fire. He was not completely alone in his duites. He knew Ralla was not taking advantage of her higher rank, she was in need and she regarded J'adore as a friend which gave him reason enough to help her out with whatever she needed.

J'adore tugged at his decorations, testing them for staying power and hung them carefully on the tree. 'I think it's pretty much done now. Is there anything else?' He asked because he was not sure they had finished. It was already looking very good, but he couldn't figure out if it was missing something. Either way it was an amazing tribute to his tribe, his pack his home.

[/html]