Crunchy Icycles
[html]

WC:247 OOC: This is definitely gonna be interesting.

Eclipse found herself near the borders of the pack, though right now she had no interest in leaving at this moment, right now she was looking for little squirmy things that had been emerging from the soil. They were quite early (though Eclipse didn't know that), and only wiggled for a few minutes before laying still, but she found them fascinating. She wondered if it was the new warmth that had brought it on. She'd seen them the day before wriggling, but now it was much colder, and she couldn't seem to find them anywhere now. she pouted. She wanted to know what they were. they were so cool, and they looked slimy and she thought they might be her friends if she were able to keep them wiggling all the time. Her paw stepped on what had been a puddle yesterday, but found that a thin layer of ice had formed over it, and she watched as her paws made cracks in the ice, and the sound... it sounded so neat! Her attention was now entirely on the newly formed ice puddles. her mind was off the worms that she had been once looking for and now on the funny sound the thin ice made as it crunched under her paw. She giggled and went to look for another puddle to do this with. Yes this was good fun! She felt she would be doing this all day long if she could.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

OOC: Oh yesSmile

The smell of wolves were everywhere. "Must be Claimed Territories..." Clare mumbled under her breath. Its not like she didn't like wolves, it was just that they were such a hassle. Just because a big cat comes walking by doesn't mean she's going to eat you all. "I sware, if one comes running ima kill it this time. Im not even hungry today." Clare always ends up arguing with herself. It never fails. But thats what happens when your alone most your life. Well sort of alone. Turning back to look behind her she remembered that she wasn't really alone. Two birds were following her. Hopping along the ground, thrying to keep up. "I wish ya'll would leve me alone. Go make a nice nest somewhere why don'y ya?!"It was useless thou, they just kept comeing. No matter how much she yelled at them, they always followed. Turning back towards where she was heading she caught the sound of something. With a rumble in her jaw she ready herself for an attack. Nothing came. Yet, the sound remained constint.

With a huph, she set out to find out what was making that racket. And sadly, to her susprise, was a little wolf. A child paying in.. Frozen puddles? Oh how kids found the slighest things that made them happy. Settling her hunches, she laied down to watch the little one. "Birds." Twisting her head to look at them. "Make your self usefull and go play or something young creatures do." And with that, they were off. Flapping their wings and landing on top of the wolf's head and on the ground right in front of the little one. "Hopefully she's eat them.." Clare purred.

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 349 OOC: sorry about the late reply I been bleh bleh bleh

Eclipse was having so much fun that she didn’t notice the large cat coming up. the crunching noise left any sound void from the little puppies ears, but when the two birds came she stopped. How come birds were flying on her head now? They were normally scared of her. Well she’d teach them to be scared again! She was a hunter after all.

“You be my dinner birdy!”

She said as she jumped at the one on the ground in front of her. She was in a way serious, but she was in no way a specialized hunter, so it looked like all play. in a way it was, but if she managed to get the creature she’d save it for later, because now she was quite filled up. The bird was, of course, quite hard to catch. The other was impossible as it was on her head, and unlike her daddy or saul or mommy she couldn’t just reach up and grab it. She started barking at it as the other was still a few feet a way from her. Her whole mind was now on these peculiar little birds rather than breaking the ice in the puddles. She did not notice the cougar until amost too late when she was so near it she could almost touch it. it seemed the birds were leading her to the large cat, though this did not cross the puppies mind. When she saw the large shadow of the big beast she jumped back for a second, but her ears and tail were up high. She’d never seen a cougar so she didn’t know what it really was other than...

“You is a funny looking wolf!”

she commented stepping back a little more. She had just learned that some animals liked their distance and this rounded eared squashed faced newcomer looked like she needed a lot of space. Eclipse was not scared of her though, no, after all she had made friends with a huge massive wolf that shook the ground.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss Ahh don't worry, Im having issues with crappy school workTongue

Clare watched the small wolf lunged for the birds. She knew that the creature wouldn't be able to catch one, being so young and all but it was god to be hopeful. She liked the fact that this little one was spunky. It threatend the stupid birds and looked pretty serious with what it was doing. But, she could tell this small one was no skilled hunter yet. Her jump was slow looking and she made to much noise. Clare could remember when she used to play like that. Only her mother and father always got onto her if she made any loud noise. She could recall what they always said to this day. Clare! You are not acting like a Feline. You might as well be a rat with all the noise your making! Watch where you plan your feet, always look a head of yourself and search for the less crunchy leaves or the soft dirt to step one. Avoid the stick and other loud objects, they will be your downfall. With a flick of her tail she moved away from the memory, and focused back onto the pup in front of her . Thinking of her mother was always the hardest.

The small one had seemed to notice her by now. She watched it as it jumped back in susprise. That was good. This pup needs to know that she could eat her in a second. But she noticed this was not the case. The small wolf stood and stared at her, then threw a question out of no where. You is a funny looking wolf! With a slight rumble she just stared back for a slight second. Clare had figured that the pup would run or try to hid, not bark questions at her. And the weirdest thig was.. She thought that Clare was a wolf? "I am not a wolf, I am a Feline." Maybe that was a little to well educated for her? "A big cat of sorts." She paused to think. Why was this pup so far from its home? "What are you doing out her all alone ehha? Where are your watchers? It is not safe by yourself, I could have eatin' you if I wanted."

With that she got up and walked over to the small one and gave it a shove. It needed to go home, she would not be responsible for this creature.

<style type="text/css">
.Clarefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98ae79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #355429; }
.Clarefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; text-align:center;}
.Clarefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Clarefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:442px; background-color:#446c34; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #22142b; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Clarefreebe01-border1 {width:444px; border:3px solid #557e45; margin:0 auto;}
.Clarefreebe01-line1 {width:412px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355429; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
WC: 345
OOC: sooooo sorry i hope you still <3 me, hopefully i won't let the thread go dead like this again ; ;

In Character

Eclipse could see that the feline was definitely not a wolf now and as she spoke, Eclipse could see that the cat was probably as tall as her daddy when he walked on four legs, if not taller. It was amazing. She’d never seen a cat before so this was strange to her, she thought that moose were bigger than the wolves but other than the hooved animals wolves were biggest of all, but her little mind was not wide spread yet, and she was starting to learn more about the world around her. Like right now. She now knew that there could be something biggere than wolves. The scolding the cat gave her though put Eclipse on a sour face.

“My daddy said that if somthing were to happen, it would, I can play all I want. If you was gonna eat me you’d do it.”

She grumbled, then the cat came forward, and Eclipses’ heart stopped. but instead of going on with her thread the feline pushed Eclipse with her short nose. Eclipse rolled back. For a clumbsy little pup she had style, and Eclipse just stared at the cat.

“This is my home, so I can play here if I wanna, you look too nice to eat me though! So I am lucky huh?”

She asked. For a pup she did find her self in strange situations that would normally get herself killed but she had been having such good luck lately. It was possibly a bad thing for the future her cuteness and innocence would not always keep her safe. She looked at the big cat, wondering what was so different about them.

“Can you change like my mommy and daddy? One day i will, I can’t wait!”

She asked suddenly forgetting what the woman had said, she was sure that if she were meant to be taken into the jaws of something it would happen. She lived life on the edge, and she knew little of consequence.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
[html]

SHNURRRRK

Clare stared down at the little wolf. She was a fisty little thing. Maybe that was a good thing. Then again if the wolf wasn't a pup she would have alredy tore it to shreads for taking to her like that. Rude little creature she thought, cute though. No one had ever talked to her in that tone and lived to tell about it. But seeing as this was only a tiny puppy, she'd let it go. Clare had a thing for little babies. They were so small and soft. She liked to clean them with her rough tonge, squish them under her large paws (Not in a painful way!) and roll them around. She wouldn't dare tell anyone about her feelings for babies. She was looked apon as a scray beast and thats the way she liked it.

Clare listened to the little wolf bark out some statements. She tilted her head to the side and just stared. This little wolf was crazy. It had no idea that she could eat it up in one bite, but it just went on and on. She couldn't resist the small the creapt onto her maw. "Yes you are a lucky little wolf. If it had been another Cougar to find you, it would have eatin' you without a second though." Clare was going to be blunt with the creature. And it was true. "I have already had my meal this morning. So I am no longer hungry." Clare bent back down and gave the would another shove. "And I would rather not reat something as small as you. You arn't even big enough to be a snack." Clare figured that would set the wolf off. She like seeing it angry. It put a smile on her face.

But Clare was taken back a bit when the woulf asked if she could shift as a dog could. With a skuff she purred out "Unlike you wolves. I don't have the right make up for the mutation to happen. So in other words.. No, I cannot. And I like it that way. And I have no doubt that your excited. It is something to look forward to."

walks talks stalks
<style type="text/css">
.clarethecougar b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.clarethecougar .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.clarethecougar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.clarethecougar {margin:0px auto; width:486px; background-color:#9e0b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zoLNS.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 470px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e0909; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 235

Eclipse liked the cat for all that she was, though she didn’t know what prejudice was, but the animal seemed to have a... thinking that she was better than most. Especially when it came to her repeating that she could easily eat Eclipse. Well she’d like to see her try... but he wasn’t about to say anything. She did frown when the cougar told her she wouldn’t be much of a snack.

“Boy you must need to eat a lot then huh!”

She said slightly incredulously. She wasn’t sure where the lady was going with this, but knew at least one thing.... food must have been on her mind all the time. This made the pup think a little.

“If you don’t eat lil puppies, what DO you eat?”

She asked curiously. The cougar had answered her luperci question and it bored her, if she could change would this be even more different? Well no matter, the cat was unable to, and her gibberish confused her a little more, all she had to say was no... geesh. She thought, she went no further on the subject. She was more excited about the eating things even though the thing that started that was because she was a all alone. This did not bother the girl for she’d gotten the threat once or twice though it never happened.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Sorry so short and it took me so long!

Clare stared at the pup for a slight second then gave up on the hope that it was going to go home any time soon. With a slight humph she plopped herself down by the dog and spralled out to relax. If anything she would end up just falling a sleep with all the talking the doggie did. She olny hoped that it's family didn't come running out to save it and think that Clare was a threat. She wasn't in the mood for a tussle at the moment. "Mmmm.. I guess." She figured it was no use to be so hard with the pup."Compare you size to me, you eat untill your full and so do I. I am very much bigger. Therefore I eat a lot more. Understand?" She hoped that the puppy did. Clare didn't want to go into more detail with.. Well with the "why" reason.

Clare lifted her head from the ground and began to give herself a small cat bath, starting at the sholders as always. It always seemed to relax her. To calm her mood. Not that the pup was sparking it. "Same things you do I believe. Lets see.. I eat deer and pigs and bunnies.. Well, pretty much the same thing your kind eat, right?" She thought they all ate the same. Besides the fact that she would eat a wolf and they wouldn't. Then again soom of those dogs would do anything. They were such weird creatures.

<style type="text/css">
.Clarefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98ae79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #355429; }
.Clarefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; text-align:center;}
.Clarefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Clarefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:442px; background-color:#446c34; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #22142b; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Clarefreebe01-border1 {width:444px; border:3px solid #557e45; margin:0 auto;}
.Clarefreebe01-line1 {width:412px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355429; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Smile
[/html]
[html]

OOC: yep she went there alright

Eclipse gave her a look like, she wasn’t really that stupid. Her smile turned into a frown and she wondered if something had crawled up her behind, because Eclipse knew sarcasm when she heard it and though she was still just a little pup... she didn’t like the way the cat was talking to her.

“I weally hope you aren’t a mommy.”

She finally said glaring at the cat, cause if she was... she felt sorry for those pups. The woman had no imagination what so ever it seemed, though Eclipse liked to state the obvious, she was used to others playing along with her. This one, well she seemed a different entity than the rest, and she wasn’t sure how much she liked it.

“Yes.... I eat that stuff... I’m gonna be a really good hunter when I grow up. I have been practicing.”

Though she normally offered to show off her skill to anyone... she didn’t to Clare. She was boring, licking herself like that, she probably didn’t even know what fun was if it bit her in the butt. The excitement of someone new was dead, Eclipse was not impressed with this new creature and hoped others like her were more... exciting.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]