The waters edge
Saphrina roamed around happily she wished Ralla her mother was here and Kemo her father but they left for their former pack. Her light brown and black fur silked back. She perked her ears up listening for anything. She trotted over to the water the air warmer than it was a few days before. She bent down and lapped up some water feeling the cool water rush through her body. It sent chills from her tail to her nose. She shivered slightly and glanced down into the water stareing at her reflection. She brought her ears back and let out a soft sigh. She wished she was normal but things wont be normal for a long long time.

Saphrina walked back to the village and looked around, she wanted someone to play with. She wanted to meet some new people. She only knew her sister Ayasha, Mother Ralla, Father Kemo, J'adore and then the one she called Aunty Shanta. She felt lonely so she wandered around. Her stomach growled slightly and she sniffed around her nose dragging on the floor slightly hopeing for food. She found a bowl on the floor filled with small bits of meat and some soup. She looked around quickly hopeing it wasnt anyones. She tipped the bowl to the side her small Lupus form with large paws bent over eating the broth. She soon fell over full and happy. She let out a soft burn and giggled. She got up after a short nap and shook her fur looking around. Still she couldnt see anyone and her sister was no where to be found so she thought. She brought her ears back and let out a sad whine.

"Anyone want to play?" she called out hopeing for someone to come out of no where and play with her. Her larger paws thudded along the floor as she padded along to the stables. She stood on her two hind feet and looked at the horses. She wagged her small tail happily. She liked the horses alot but she didnt think she would be able to shift any time soon. She let out a sigh and continued to check on the horses. She soon got bord and walked back to the pond she fell into many a time before. She lapped up some of the cold water once more and looked around. It was quieter than normal and it made her uneasy. She let out a sigh and shook her head trying to clear her thoughts.
Ayasha had heard her sister and decided to practice stalking her, pretending she was a bunny. She tried to keep herself from giggling. Because that would just ruin the point. She was trying to be quiet after all. She tried to keep to the shadows.

She almost ran over to her sister at the whine but wanted to surprise her. But she wouldn't try and scare her. That would not go well at all. She crept closer to her sister and then decided to show herself.

She bounded over to her and gave her a gentle but still playful nudge. Hiya! Watcha doin'? She gave her sister a gentle lick on the nose. I'm bored. Wanna play something?
Saphrina was nudged by her sister she jumped into the air her fur poofed out startled and she took off running again. She ran down to the pond and jumped the entire length of the pond. Her fright had sent her into a fit and she started crying once she settled down on the other side of the pond her heart raceing. She looked around everything looked diffrent.. She tilted her head and stood up on all fours. It didnt feel right she looked down at her paws and one was bleeding. She let out a soft painful whine haveing stepped on a sharp twig while she was running.

She pulled the twig out and ran back to the town hall looking for someone to help stop the bleeding. She limped heavily the pain overwhelming. She let out another whine and brought her ears back getting alittle dizzy. She layed down next to the door to the Town hall and closed her eyes tightly.

She opend her eyes to find a pool of blood under her. Her beautiful white fur stained with blood. She crawled into the town hall to dizzy to stand and to tired to speak. She looked around and let out a soft whine. "H-hello?" she called out weakly the blood stoped but she had lost quite a bit of blood for a pup her size. She felt sick and dizzy and the room was spinning she looked around with her good eye "Ayasha?" she called out weakly "where are you?"
She jumped when her sister did, feeling bad for startling her. She was about to apologize when Saphrina took off running. Saphrina! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. She was really upset with herself but was impressed when her sister managed to jump over the pond.

She took off running after her and saw her pull something out of her foot. It looked like a twig. But she couldn't keep up with her sister. She wanted to tell her to slow down but knew that wasn't going to help. So she followed Saphrina back into the Town Hall.

She saw the blood as soon as she came into the building. She saw her sister laying crumpled on the floor, bleeding and bloody. She knew that she was getting blood on her as she went over to her sister. She started to gently clean her sister. I'm sorry, Saphrina. I didn't mean to scare you. If I had said something, this wouldn't have happened. She looked into her sister's eyes and begged, Please forgive me. She was about to cry from being upset with herself. She blamed herself for this.
Saphrina looked at her sister feeling her toung rasp over her body cleaning most of the blood. She let out a pain filled whine slightly and closed her eyes once more nodding to her sister as in saying 'your forgiven' she brought her ears back and felt very dizzy. She opend her eyes and felt as if the room was spinning. She tried to focus on her sister but she kept moveing.

"Ayasha." she said "Stop moveing!" saphrina tried to focus on her 'moveing' sister but couldnt. Soon she gave in and closed her eyes. She felt the room spinning within her head and felt as if she was going to throw up. On the bright side she had no food in her stomach to throw up. She closed her eyes and said weakly "Can you go get someone?" she looked at her sister her eyes still not focused "The bleeding stoped but it might get infected." she said looking at her paw. She got up almost falling over and put it in a bowl of cold water letting the water clean it some.

Saphrina closed her eyes and felt the floor move from under her as if she was falling. She opend her eyes and looked around slightly. Her paw was still in the water but now she was laying down. How odd she thought to herself. "Ayasha?" she asked trying to focus on one thing at a time to make sure if anyone was in the Town hall with her. "Hello?" she said trying to keep her vision from splitting into fours this time. She felt dizzy once more but she shook her head and focused as hard as she could seeing no one in there with her. "Wierd.." she commented to her self. She closed her eyes and let sleep come for her. She twitched slightly but she was soon fast asleep in the warm town hall waiting for her sister and someone to come back to help her.
OOC: I'd pm J'adore to join us.

Ayasha was worried when her sister gave a painful whine. She gave a small smile at her sister's nodded of forgiveness. She gave her a gentle nuzzle. I'm here for you little sister. I never mean to hurt you but I do. I'll try and be gentler, OK? She gave her another lick, this time on the top of her head.

She became even more worried when Saphrina said that she was moving. Saphrina? I'm not moving. Why don't you lie down, OK? She gently stroked her back to calm her down.

At her sister's suggestion of getting someone, she nodded her consent but was anxious to leave her alone. OK. I'll who I can find but I'll be back soon, alright? She gave her sister a kiss on the top of the head and left to find an adult to help her.
[html]

OOC Pmed J'adore Smile

Word Count → 1,863

Saphrina nodded to Ayasha saying she was going to find someone. She still felt the room spinning. She felt like throwing up but she let out a whine watching Ayasha go. "I wont move." she said jokeingly "Like i could anyway..." She said softly and weakly. she closed her eyes and let otu a soft sigh. She felt majorly dizzy.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried to feel better but loseing so much blood she couldnt help but feel sick. She let out a small whine and closed her eyes once more hopeing for the nausia to stop. She opend her eyes once she felt alittle better and looked around her sister not being back just yet. She hoped for J'adore or her 'Aunty Shanta; to come and help her. She let out a small sigh and brought her ears back feeling cold. She soon took her paw out of the bowl of now red water and crawled over to her bed. She let out a soft sigh and curled up in her bed feeling the slight warmth of the nice and soft bed.

She pulled the blankets over herself and let out a sad sigh she smiled alittle letting the warmth return to her body. She closed her eyes and let sleep come to her tired and weak body. She drempt of playing with Ayasha, Ralla, Kemo, Shanta, and J'adore. She drempt she was running through the town hall playing tag with her family. She giggled happily and laughed tagging Ayasha multiple times and Ayasha tagging me back. SHe laughed and ran from her mother tagging J'adore a few times before hideing in a tree stump. She giggled quietly and laughed trying to keep quiet.

Saphrina smiled and came out from where she hid and ran out of the Town Hall in her dream she bumped into a tree and laughed as she rounded around it and ran as fast as she posibly could knowing Ayasha was chaseing her still. And her mother chaseing Ayasha. And J'adore chaseing Ralla. She laughed happily knowing her family was playing with her.
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]