The new wolf in the pack
[html]

Anyone from the pack is welcome, but it is first come/first serve. Nickolas is alone and anti-social, so anyone nice or caring would be best here. !

It had only been a month since he had lost his mother and father, lost them to that terrible blizzard that had nearly killed him as well. For a short while he had been afraid where his next meal was going to come from. Making his way from the Nova Scotia border into the AniWaya territory had clearly taken a negative toll on his body and well being. He had gotten a little skinner and felt that he had less energy than ever before. It was very noticeable in his optime form, on really bad days even his ribs started to show. Though he had been very lucky to have been accepted into the pack, despite the fact that he felt like he did not belong. He was not brave, he could not hunt, and he was weak compared to the other males. Top that off with his lack of social skills asides hanging out with his departed sisters, he brought nothing to table and felt like a charity case as opposed to a pack member. But he never planned on letting others feel sorry for him; he would work past this sooner or later. Still he deeply wished he had his parents and sisters back, so at least he would no longer be alone in this world.

Today he was sitting in a small isolated piece of forest settled nicely in the middle of his territory. He had been early to rise because he was still being haunted with the death of his sisters. As usual he was in his optime form, finding it easier to get around with two legs instead of four. Gray and patches of tanned fur clung to his frame closely, the fur on the top and back of his head pulled into a simple ponytail. Opting out to wear clothing, it was just natural for him to remain naked and he had no shame. He had been walking around and avoiding his fellow pack members, it was not like anyone asked him to do anything anyways. Sure some of them felt bad for him after hearing his story, and despite his glum attitude he was still very grateful. He finally grew bored of walking and found a nice log to sit on, happy to have his fur to cushion his rear against the firm wood and splinters. Hoping for now that no one would appear, not wanting to be rude but he was not a person to hang out with.

He sat in silence and just listened to the sounds of nature, hoping they would distract him from his thoughts. He foresaw another day of him mourning his lost family, wondering if he would ever be able to get over it and try to move on with his life. Still he was only a year old, a pup compared to some of the other members of his new pack. Nearly distracted by his thoughts and the sounds of birds chirping, he could have sworn he heard the sound of someone approaching. His ears flicked up, tail wagging a little as he looked up from the ground. He looked around, nose sniffing in order to find anything that smelled like a wolf.

<style>
.ea01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ea01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ea01 b {color: #CEB112; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ea01 {background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0446_l.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8A0705; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ea01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ea01 .inner { height:200px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Let's see if a cute puppy will change his mood.

IC: Ayasha was out exploring for the first time since the big snowstorm. The weather was a lot nicer. It was a bit chilly but not freezing cold. And the snow was melted. She was currently enthralled with a butterfly. She really liked butterflies. She wondered where her adoptive mother was. She shrugged her shoulders. NO! The butterfly had decided to disappear as she was considering her new mommy.

She was looking for something else to interest her when a new scent caught her attention. She followed it to a nice little clearing where she found a new wolf. She cocked her head curiously and chirped, Hello! My name's Ayasha. What's yours? She gave the new wolf a grin. He was older than her but not as old as J'adore.
OOC Make that two cute bundles of fur!

IC: Saphrina came out of the town hall and looked around slightly. She spoted her sister and another wolf. She wagged her small stubby tail her brown and black fur short and her good eye opend widely. She took off running and jumped on Ayasha and giggled happily. "Ayasha!" she said happily. She nipped her sisters ear playfully and then rolled onto her back pretending to be dead.

Saphrina looked up at the new wolf and tilted her head slightly. She stuck her toung out at him and giggled "Im saphrina" she said cutely. Still upside down she rolled back and forth like a turtle on her back and giggled happily. She twitched her tail and tickled her sisters nose. The air was warm enough for her to be outside and she was happy "Ayasha?" she asked curiously "Wana go play with your new friend?" she asked kindly still wagging her tail at full speed.

Saphrina let out a cute squeak of happieness and nuzzled close to her sister. She never liked to be far from her, Ayasha made her feel safe for the most part. She snuggled close to her sister and let out a slight sneez. "Skuze me" she said giggleing her fur puffing out slightly as she looked to the new wolf. "Whats your name?" she asked almost forgeting to ask. She rolled back to the way she was saposed to and sat up shakeing the leaves and twigs from her fur. Letting some of the twigs and leaves hit her sister she giggled and helped pull some of them off her. She giggled and licked Ayashas muzzle softly nuzzleing closer to her her larger paws made her stumble and she fell face first into the ground.

"Owie.." she said slightly picking herself back up. She let out a small sigh and shook her fur once more getting the dust from her fur and careful to watch where she stepped next. "sorry im clumsy" she said pawing at the ground uncomfetably. She looked around and then back to the new wolf crawling under him and running between his legs happily once more. She jumped onto his back like the hyper little pup she was and then sat there. She stayed on his back curling up slightly and closeing her eyes "Mine" she said claiming the new wolf as hers. "Ayashas mine too!" she said laughing alittle. She curled up on her new friends back and closed her eyes letting the warmth comsume her.
[html]

Word count: 533

xD well i had closed it to one person, but these two are so cute I will allow it to be these two.

The last thing Nickolas had been expecting was a pup to show up, they had never really approached him before. Looking down at her she was a cute little thing with white fur, some what reminding him of his youngest sister. He could have easily told her to go away so he could be alone. But something inside of him just told him to play nice with her. Wanting to be polite he returned a wolfish grin, trying his best not to scare her away. Ayasha was a pretty name for an adorable little pup but he really did not know how to respond to her. “Hello there Ayasha, I am Nickolas,” he said in a voice that lacked confidence. Sure he really had no real experience with other pups but they did not deserve to see him moping around. His tail kept wagging just a little, a little happy that he had someone so innocent and cares free to be around with. He remained sitting on his furry rump and looked down at the pup, wondering what she wanted to do now that she had found him. He figured that it would just be the two of them.

Then to his surprise the smell of another wolf hit his nose, figuring that this was going to be Ayasha’s mother or father. Next thing he knew there was another pup that seemed to know Ayasha. Still seated on the log he just watched the two interact for a moment. It reminded him so much of him and his sisters, playfully biting each other and just fooling around without a care in the world. He could not help but smile and laugh a little at the two, he already felt better just by laughing. Sure he was still bummed out, but there was no reason to ruin their good moods. “Nice to meet you Saphrina, I am Nickolas” he said casually with a little more cheerier tone of voice. They seemed to preoccupied with each other he did not even have to say anything, which was just fine with him at the moment. He watched Saphrina stumble and his brotherly instincts made him want to ask if she was okay. Though when she stood up she seemed fine, so he could relax a little bit more. It seemed that he was going to be around these two all day, which he figured was okay. It was not like he had some big day planned after all.

He then watched as Saphrina crawled around him and then under his legs, chuckling to himself just a little. Oh she was a curious little thing and that just made him smile more than he had all day. But what really surprised him was when she jumped onto his back, though she was smaller so he barely felt her. Then when she claimed him he could not help but laugh a little more. He just let Saphrina curl up on his back and figured it would be best not to move her. “Well if you two are going to tag team me, I will play with you both” he said with a small smile spread across his muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0446_l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She playfully and half-heartedly swiped at her sister's nose as her ear was playfully bitten. She gave her sister a grin. Sure! she said in response to her sister's question about playing with Nickolas.

Her grin turned into a pout when Saphrina climbed on him and claimed him. That's not fair! I saw him first. So, he should be mine. She then perked up at tag-teaming him. She wiggled her butt and launched herself at him.

When she got close (meaning she bumped into him), she climbed up on his back as well. So, little sister, what should we do to him now that he's at our mercy? She put her paws on the top of his head and peered down at him, giggling at him. We could tickle him. She said mischievously.
Saphrina looked at her sister saying that its not fair "To bad i got ontop of him first! So hes mine!" She saw her sister jump up to where she was and she lost her footing on Nickolas' back and tummbled to the ground falling head first. She landed on her head and stayed balanced like that for two seconds and then fell back onto her back. She let out a small whine looking at her sister. "Owie.." she said getting up and shakeing everything from her fur.

She looked down sadly and limped off to the town hall her long and bushy tail dragging on the floor as she walked. She looked at her paws and once she reached the town hall she climbed up onto her bed/cot and layed there licking her fur slightly, She hurt alot mostly because she thought her sister nocked her off Nickolas so she could have him. She let out a sad whine and jumped down from her cot twisting her paw and leting out a soft whine.

She stood up not useing her paw and walked over to the corner of the town hall furthiest from the door and out of sight like she wasnt there. She let out a sad whine bringing her ears back against her head. She curled up into the corner and pulled a blanket that had fallen from a shelf and put it over her. She closed her eye sadly and hid underneath the blanket hopeing not to be found by anyone. She breathed in slowly and deeply makeing the illusion that no one is in the town hall and that she 'slipped out a window' to get away from anyone who would want to find her.
[html]

WC: 549

>.< sorry about the tad bit of g-modding Ayasha, but it was safer for him to carry her

Nickolas could not help but chuckle more as he felt Ayasha climb onto his back. With the weight of two pups on his back he felt a little more weighed down, but he knew that he could easily walk with both of them hanging on. He looked up at Ayasha and smiled back, actually glad that they had showed up now. The thought of the two tag teaming him and tickling him made him happy, these two had already started to warm his heart and make him feel better. However the tickling did not happen when the sisters started to bicker over him. “Come now you two, you can both claim me” he said softly in the hopes to stop this fight before it got worse. When Ayasha jumped he felt Saphrina fall off, and he could pretty much predict what was going to happen next. He turned around slowly, making sure he did not accidently toss Ayasha off his back in the process. Before he could even get a word in Saphrina had started to limp off, and he felt bad again in a heartbeat. But he was not going to let her get away, or let the air between the two sisters stay bad like this.

“Come on Ayasha, we are going to go find her” he said in a calm tone of voice. Yes these two had gotten past his shell and he already started to care for their well-being. He reached around him and gently grabbed a hold of Ayasha, careful not to tug her fur or anything that could cause her discomfort. He moved her around and then gently held her in his arms; she was small enough and light enough that even a scrawny wolf like himself could carry her. He held her close and protectively, not even wanting to think about dropping her on accident. Standing up slowly he looked down at her for a moment, she reminding him so much of his youngest sister that it nearly brought a tear to his eyes. His ears drooped a little and his tail just hung limply against his furry rump, but he tried to play it off. Without another word he started to walk around in the general direction that Saphrina had set off in. He did his best to sniff her out, but there were so many different smells that it was going to be hard. The minutes passed and he had lost track of her.

Obviously flustered he looked down to Ayasha, hoping that she knew her sisters favorite hiding spots. “Okay, do you know where your sister likes to hide?”; he asked in a soft voice just in case Saphrina was close to where they were standing. While he waited for her to answer he kept looking around the spots he figured a young distressed pup would like to hide. Sadly he had never hidden from someone before as a pup, so he was lost as to where to look. He finally admitted defeat for the moment, knowing that he would just need the help of Saphrina’s sister to find her. He felt so bad for her and he wanted to make sure she was okay, hoping that the sisters would make up so they could all have fun together.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
When her sister fell off, she felt bad. Her words of apology were cut off by Saphrina limped off. She didn't mean for her sister to get hurt. She held on tight as Nickolas got up. I didn't mean to hurt her. she said sorrowfully. she was happy when he shifted her into her arms.

She laid her head on his chest as he held her protectively. We should go find her. She saw her new friend become sad. She reached up and touched his cheek his cheek gently. What's wrong, Nickolas? She looked at him concerned.

About her sister, she gave a sad grin. She's probably in the Town Hall. That's where she spends a lot of her time. She started to cry. Every time I try to play with her, she is hurt somehow by me. What's wrong with me? She looked at him with tearful eyes.
[html]

OOC sorry its gotta be short this time. my computers actin up.

Word Count → 000

Saphrina stayed hidden in her small spot. She poked her head out from where she hid in the corner hopeing not to be found at all. She got out of her hideing spot and jumped up into her cot. Her side hurt her badly but she didnt know why. She let out a sad sigh and hid under her blankets and started to cry. She wanted Nikolas to herself cuz he was really cute. But since Ayasha saw him first she guessed it was only fair to give her Nikolas. She let out a soft sigh and began to cry harder. Her breathing irregular and she tried to calm her heart rate down. In lamens tirms she was 'smitten' my Nikolas but he was to old for her. She knew Ayasha liked him alittle so she gave her sister her chance. She curled into a small ball and cried under her blankets. She pulled her blankets down from where they were and layed there sadly not careing if she was found or not. She let out a sad sigh and continued to sob. She liked Nikolas alot but it didnt matter. Not to saphrina atleast. She just wanted to be around him but her sister took him from her so she thought. She continued to sob on her cot and closed her eyes tightly trying to stop the crying and breath normally but her heartrate sped up each time she thought of the male. she blushed slightly once she realized she had a crush on him. she brought her ears back and looked down. "How silly i am to have a crush on an older wolf..." she said sadly. she let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes tightly. "Its not fair i wish i was older.." she said to herself outloud.
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:557

awww, poor Saphrina

Nickolas had wished he had seen this coming; he should have been able to prevent it. He knew that Ayasha had not meant to hurt her sister; it was simply an accident and nothing more. “I know that Ayasha, it was an accident,” he said softly as he held her carefully in his arms. He had no idea but it just felt sort of natural to be holding Ayasha, sort of like he had done with his sisters when they had gotten older. Walking around the pack territory with her in his arms felt kind of strange, but no one was really paying them much attention. They just probably assumed that they were brother and sister. When she asked what was wrong and touched his cheeks, he really had no response to that. “Nothing, just something in my eyes”; it was a lame excuse but that was all he had on such short notice. When she mentioned town hall he guessed that was the best place to start instead of being lost. Then the moment she started to cry he stopped walking in his tracks. His brotherly instincts kicked in. “There is nothing wrong with you Ayasha”; he said softly as he leaned down.

He gently kissed and then licked her forehead in a comforting way, wanting her to stop crying. He had to try and be strong for the both of them; he was so used to doing that with his sisters after all. With that hopefully out of the way he continued heading to the town hall. As they got closer to the town hall he actually started to pick up on her scent again. Knowing that it was a very promising sign he looked around, just in case she was outside somewhere. Still with Ayasha gently and safely in his arms he finally stepped inside of the building. At first he had no idea where to search, the town hall was one of the largest buildings on the entire territory. He was about to ask where to start looking when he heard the sound of crying. Looking around and listening, ears perking up he finally found the source of the noise. After that it was as simply as walking into the room, there on the floor was a little bed. Underneath the blanket was a pup shaped lump; at the very least he had managed to find Saphrina. Now it was really up to the sisters to make up, and he really hoped that they would.

He leaned over and gently set Ayasha on her paws, not really wishing to interfere any more than he had too.“Saphrina, your sister has something she would like to say,” he said softly so that she could hear him. He walked behind Ayasha and gently placed a paw on her back. He gently pushed her a little closer to the bed, a prompting that it was time for them to talk and make up. He really just wanted this moment to pass so they could all hang out. Heck he just wanted to know what this was all about in the first place. He simply stepped back and was determined to let this run its course. He was used to sisters fighting after all, and knew quite well that love always triumphed over a petty little accident.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She gave him a look of disbelief at his answer but didn't push him. He was being so nice to her. And Saphrina. She had a feeling that Saphrina had a crush on the older wolf, much like she had one on Gunnar.

She grinned weakly at him kissing her forehead and licking it. She reached up with both arms and wrapped them around his neck in a hug. You're nice. I like you. She gave him a sly grin. But maybe not as much as Saphrina.

Her heart hurt when she heard the sobs of her little sister. When Nickolas set her down, she padded over to Saphrina and jumped on the end of the cot. Saphrina, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to play with you and Nickolas. She started sniffling. I love you lots and just want you to be happy. I'll try not to be as rambunctious when I play with you. Please forgive me. She by this point had crawled over to her sister and was petting her gently.
[html]

OOC GRRR i typed a hell of a lot but it makes my posts seem so darn small....

Word Count → 000

Saphrina heard the two come in and she tried to stop crying. She watched her 'crush' put Ayasha down and then push her alittle closer. As Ayasha spoke her heart felt alittle better but still sad she sniffled alittle and nodded forgiveness It's okay... It only hurt cause i fell on my head..." she tried to joke with her sister to make her feel better but still she felt heartbroken. She brought her ears back and looked at the tall male and blushed alittle then looking back down to her sister whispering in her ear Dont you think hes kinda cute? Saphrina giggled alittle at saying this and she blushed alittle darker confessing that she liked the male to her sister. Saphrina felt like a fool for likeing an older wolf but she couldnt help it. She brought her ears back alittle and smiled to both of them. Wanna play? she giggle wagging her tail happily as she jumped over Ayasha and into Nikolas' arms giggleing she snuggled close to her 'friend' and loved the feel of his soft fur. She smiled happily her tail thumping Nikolas on the side softly. She blushed darkly looking at him still alittle shy. But she wanted to get over it. She hit him with her tail and jumped down from his arms saying Your it Nikolas! She nudged her sister and started to run out of the town hall giggleing
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:504

oh hush you Tongue, you are doing good

Nickolas felt hurt when he heard Saphrina crying, but he knew that he was not as hurt as Ayasha. He was doing his best not to try and listen in on what they were saying; even his ears drooped in an attempt to keep their conversation private. When Saphrina had stopped crying he was hopeful that the worst was past, it reminded him too much of his sisters for him to even be in the same room. Watching Ayasha comforting her sister did his heart good; and he was already starting to feel better. He leaned against the wall; leg crossed over his knee and crossed his arms in anticipation. Then he heard Saphrina speak a little and even poke her head out, so he figured that they had managed to make up. He offered a soft smile, barely showing his teeth but enough to convey that he was happy that they had made up. Still he had no idea what they were saying; but he knew that was for the best. Then he could have sworn that he heard Saphrina giggle; what about he had no idea and maybe it was best he did not know in the first place.

Though he did hear her ask if he wanted to play, and he of course simply nodded in agreement.“Of course I want to play Saphirna” he said in a soft voice and was glad that bad moment was out of the way. Her jumping up and running into his arms threw him off a little. But he only smiled, lifting her up a little and snuggling her back. He could not help but notice how soft her fur felt against him; he even started to laugh as he felt her tail thump against his leg. Obviously he could not ignore how she blushed when looking up at him. It was clear to him that she had a little crush on him; he thought that it was just harmless and he would let her have this little thing for him. Then she hit his tail and told him that he was it, and with that the chase was on. Chucking to himself he let her run off and then he just looked at Ayasha.“I think it is only fair if I go after her first” he said with a little more cheer in his voice now that they were doing something fun.

He stretched out his arms over his head, figuring he would be a good sport and give Saphrina a little head start. It was simple anatomy; Saphrina was smaller and had shorter legs. He could out run her in no time and by the time he walked out of the town hall he could barely see her. With that he started to run but he held back a little so the chase would not be over so quickly. His ears were perked up and his tail was wagging in excitement, it had been so long since he had played tag.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
At hearing her sister hurt her head, Ayasha licked her on the top of the head. Poor head She said with a straight face then giggled a little. Her giggling increased at her sister admitting her crush. Yes but not as cute as Gunnar, J'adore's son. Plus, he's a lot closer to our age. She didn't scold her sister but more warned her.

She looked her sister in the eye. So we're good? She asked hopefully. She really wanted her sister to be OK. She gave her a nuzzle.

Her eyes twinkled as Saphrina decided to play tag. She gave Nickolas a cheeky grin and went streaking after her sister, giggling as she did so. She caught up to her sister and whispered, Let's ambush him.
[html]

WC:537

D: oh well, they can still hang out

Nickolas was quite happy to see the sisters had gotten past that little problem; it really did his heart bad to see siblings fighting. With that out of the way he let them both run off; just wanting to give them a heads up before he caught up with them. Watching as they ran off into the distance; chuckling to himself at how cute and innocent they were. His ears were perked up again and his bushy tail wagging a little; excited because it had been so long since he had played tag with anyone. But he started to wonder if he should actually start counting out until he went after them. He yawned just a little and stretched out his arms, fur rustling a little as he felt the wind kick up just a little. Letting a few minutes passed he had lost sight of the two, knowing that now was perhaps the best time to go after them. With that he started off in a light jog, paws brushing against the dirt and rocky trail in the general direction the sisters had went off too. He easily had their scents in his nostrils and finding them was not that hard, and to think he was not even a professional tracker.

Then he spotted Ayasha and he smiled a little, but then he took notice that Saphrina had just sort of vanished out of nowhere. His ears and tail instantly drooped from the sudden rush of sadness that one of his new pup friends had just left. All the fun and excitement that had been swelling up in his chest had somewhat vanished just as quickly as she had. He looked to Ayasha; just wondering what had happened to her sister out of the sudden. He sighed a little and walked over to her, hoping that nothing had happened to Saphrina again. “Ayasha, what happened to your sister?” he asked in a dull and sadder tone of voice that he had not used in quite some time. And here he thought that they were all going to play tag, it would have been like the times that he and his sisters had used to play when they were all pups. Without any other questions he bent down a little and gently picked Ayasha up in his arms. She was so tiny that he could have sworn that she weighed nothing at all.

He held her close and felt her white fur brush against his, looking around for Saphrina and trying to think of what they would do next. If she was out of the picture for the moment; there was no real reason that they could not still hand out. He supported her in both of his arms; muscles tensing just a little so he would not accidently drop her. “Well, there is no reason we could not hang out. What do you think, little buddy?” he asked in a soft tone of voice as he smiled down at her just a little bit. Sure he was bummed that there was one less wolf to play with; but he knew that he and Ayasha could still have tons of fun hanging out around the pack territory.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]