I got some bad ideas feeding my brain
[html]

A little short, but just waiting to meet someone Wink

Argul was roaming around, his face blank. He was happy though, his last feat managed a big upset. Sky took it worse than he though, while Shaw obviously was holding emotions back – for the pack. Argul wondered how he could keep his act up around Shaw. Every instance he saw him the hatred seemed to grow, even without reasons or acts to make it grow. His feelings towards Shaw were similar to a parasite. The parasite of hate grew, and Argul could not ignore it if he wanted to. But he didn’t. He wanted to have Shawchert pay.

He padded his way down one of the main paths. He was actually lurking, looking for his next way to cause more bloody havoc. The chaos and turmoil of the faces excited him. He was loving this and getting away with it, so far. Al though Argul was smart and gotten away with a lot of murders, he never held a vendetta against a single wolf. Not like this, anyhow. This could prove to be his downfall in the long run, but he saw no signs of that day. No one seemed to be on his trail. Sky had mentioned that Argul better not be involved, but that was directly after her discovery of the ‘gift’ left on her house. He cracked a small smile as he thought about it. She was also extremely angry... he thought to himself. He finally decided that she wasn’t on to him; it was just a rage reaction.

“Females…” he mumbled to himself.

<style type="text/css">
.argulknife b {font-weight:bold; color:#f30100; letter-spacing:1px; }
.argulknife .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.argulknife p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.argulknife {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f7f6f2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kebXH.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#837b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOCtasties: Big Grin hurray for Vali's gettin' creeped on.

Valinta walked around slowly, stretching out her injured leg in an attempt to make it strong when it was fully healed. It ached with every step she took in the receding snow, but the small pain was nothing compared to the ability to one day dance again, and teach her future children how to dance, to take a simple movement and fill it with grace and meaning.

What she wouldn't give to be able to do that again. But, for now, she would have to be fine with walking in the forest and playing with her son. Her son. Involuntarily, a sigh escaped Valinta's muzzle, and a smile stretched itself across her lips. Gunnar, her beautiful little boy. He had been a ray of hope in a time of darkness for herself and J'adore. The boy was stretched out across his pillow in front of the fire when she had left. J'adore was with him, Valinta knew.

Her son was safe at home with his father, but the woman couldn't help but worry a little bit. Another pup had died recently. Not just died. He'd been murdered brutally. The alpha's son. Sky's stepson, as it were. Then Orin, his mother, had disappeared to God knew where. Valinta, though she wasn't a religious woman, said a small prayer for her safety every day. She deserved it.

Valinta stopped suddenly. A small and plaintive cry. Instinctively heading towards it, Valinta pushed aside a bush to discover a small pup. The child had honey-colored fur and beautiful violet eyes. Seeing Valinta, the pup stumbled over to her and whined.

Valinta picked up the little girl and rubbed the back of her head as she nuzzled the woman's neck fur. "Child," she whispered. "What is your name?" The pup sniffled and lifted her head. Those beautiful eyes blinked and the pup wore a less scared expression. "I'm Kielly." she said.

Kielly. It was a beautiful name, for a beautiful pup. "Kielly, where is your mother?" Valinta asked, fearing the worst. "Mommy's dead..." Kielly said and nuzzled into Valinta's shoulder again. The woman felt the fur there get damp. The pup was crying.

Valinta sighed. It was as she expected. The orphan magnet shifted the pup onto her hip and then started the walk home, to show J'adore their newest child. Gunnar wouldn't mind a sister, would he? "Kielly, I'm going to take you home with me now. You can meet your new father and brother." She said with a smile to the pup. The pup responded with a teary smile, one filled with hope.

Valinta sighed, glad that she had found the pup. Alone, she might have suffered the same fate as Orin's son did. But with Valinta... Hopefully now that she had Valinta, she wouldn't be hurt that way.

<style>
.valintatable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.valintatable-b02 b {color:#A09D7F;}
.valintatable-b02-b {width:430px; border:1px solid #A09D7F; margin:0px auto;}
.valintatable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... linta1.jpg); height:430px}
.valintatable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.valintatable-b02 {background-color:#E7E2B6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #A09D7F; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:15px; color:#B4B390; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.valintatable-b02-footer {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... linta3.jpg); height:120px}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Bumble.
[html]

No action yet! Tongue

His pace slowed as he heard something. He decided to investigate. As he came around a corner he saw her, Valinta picking up a pup. He watched for a moment. A wicked grin split across his face. He found his next victim. Topping off his previous event with another wolf head for Shaw to find would be icing on the cake.

He wiped the grin and prepared himself. His face set straight and his body language mimicing a leisurely fashion, as if someone just strolling along. He gave Valinta a slight smile and headed towards her.

"Why hello ma'am. I'm Argul, a newer pack member here." His voice friendly, his demeanor cool. He seemed quite the nice guy, very well mannered. His eyes, as always, was his flaw. No matter how well he could act, they seemed to be wide and distant. He looked at the young one she recently obtained.

"And who might this one be? You just find her?" The first question directed towards the child, the second question to Valinta. None of his demeanor changed much, always polite and always seemingly wanting to help. He had to find out who they were first and what was going on. He had noticed Valinta gimped, what easier prey than one who is injured? Even wild animals knew to go after the weak...Once again it seemed all too easy for Argul, everything falling in place.

<style type="text/css">
.argulknife .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.argulknife {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f7f6f2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kebXH.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#837b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → don't care

Sorry it's late! D: Do you want to have it be done with your post and then we make the thread where Argul gets the pup, later the 24th? Also, I hope the post is okay. :/

Valinta had, of course, heard about what had happened to Orin's son. Everyone did. It was a disturbing incident and everyone hoped it would never happen again, most of all Shawchert. His son had been killed, and the mother of his children disappeared.

Valinta's heart went out to Sky, as she had been dealing with everything gracefully. It was beautiful how well she could go through all this fear and all this stress and just leave calm everywhere. At least she did for Valinta. Of course, the two females were best friends. Soul sisters, if you would.

Because of the incident, Valinta didn't like it if someone showed interest in her children and she didn't know them very well. So when the male showed up and introduced himself, then started to stare at Kielly, Valinta didn't care if he was her own blood brother. He'd stay away from her daughter.

"Hello, Argul. I am called Valinta." Valinta said frostily. She knew she sounded like a bitch, but at this time in the pack, it was perfectly fine. There had been whipsers that it had to have been someone in the pack, and to not trust anyone unless you knew their soul.

And with one glance to his eyes, the Russian female wasn't sure if the man, Argul, had a soul. His eyes discomfited her, and she grew flustered under his gaze. Shifting Kielly to a more protected position (not that she could do anything), Valinta cast her eyes down.

"I have to... Talk to Sky. She's been expecting me." The female fled through the trees as fast as she could to lock herself in her house and be in J'adore's strong, protecting arms. As she ran, she remembered the implications of what she had said. If that man was the murderer, he'd know that she was close to the alpha's mate... Valinta's thoughts summed up the entire encounter in one word. Shit.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Any power playing was pre-approved 

He was honestly taken back. He acted nice and calm and yet she was ready to run off. His confidence over whelmed him though. There was an injured wolf and a pup. He could do this and he would have some nice pieces of leather and plenty of food for awhile. On top of it, he had his cherry – another pup head for Shaw to find. The joy he found in this was overwhelming.

He found himself simultaneously thinking about Shaw and Orin whenever he thought of his plans. It only fueled his desire to make Shaw pay. Argul loved Orin, even if it was not what normal people understand as love. She was the only female he ever had an eye for. She was his ray of hope, and she didn’t even know it. He wondered if that was his attraction, that she was the one and yet she didn’t even know it. It was something he could never have and yet desired the most.

”You won’t be going anywhere!” He said as he was already off in a run towards Val. She was easy to catch, with her injury and all. Argul pounced, claws extended.

Claws ripped into the flesh on her shoulders. She was turned around by now. The wound from the claws were not serious but they still allowed Argul the advantage of a good grip, his momentum knocking her and the pup to the ground with a thud. His lips were curled back in a wicked sneer. The wicked sneer was not just evil but glinted of enjoyment. This wolf was enjoying the attack. His eyes were not just void of emotion and lack of consciousness, but full of wickedness and hatred.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]