Come out an play with me.
[html]

THIS LOVELY TABLE FILLED WITH SEXYNESS WAS MADE BY NUKI! Big Grin

Dreams were becoming less and less common for the growing canine. The wild imagination that he had once carried began slowing down- Piecing together the lovely world that had been placed before him. Little things that had once carried no meaning now became interesting.. Some thing to look into, and if called for, some thing to treasure.

The waves washed upon the beach, hardly staying for a moment before retreating. "Where are they going?" He wondered, trying to picture what went on beneath the dark blue waters. Fish were one of the creatures he knew for a fact lived in them.. For Gideon had spoke of an activity called 'fishing' before. In fact, it had been recently after Range had participated in his first hunt. The young male stretched out, feeling the sand rub against his tan stomach. He dug his long claws into the sand, dragging it back towards his body and eying the clearly draw marks they made. Amused by the drawing, he pressed his paw into the sand. Though the paw print was not half as pure as the drawings made by his nails, it did made a nice indentation.

Although he was aware that the marks would soon be washed away by precipitation- It still gave his a bit of pleasure to know that he had been the one to put them there. He rolled on to his side, blinking lazily at the ocean. The sun was still high in the sky, appearing in doubles as it reflected off the ocean.

<style>
.rangefairy-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rangefairy-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl b {color:#4b9150;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl {background-color:#cce1e0; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Range_fairy_table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#822d57 ; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rangefairy-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 55px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #822d57; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Yeah 2 days late but yeah I don't know how this passed byy my eagle eyes... hahahaha anyways YAY puppiness

She was racing along the beach, her little ears flapping a little as she ran, her tongue was hanging out of the side of her mouth and she had a big puppy grin on her face. She was not racing anyone in particular... the other puppies if there were any, were not around and she was getting use to playing with herself. She was trying to beat the tide by running from one area to the next. Though she did trip a few times she kept going. Once the water touched her feet however she stopped and started barking at the water.

“Hey that’s not fair, you are a cheater you weren’t this high yesterday! Go back to where you were you stupid water!”

She yelled at the liquid... but of course it didn’t listen in fact it moved a little higher in her area than i had before and she growled. Why couldn’t the water listen to her she was having lots of fun too. Though it was cold out she felt hot from her little run and she was now feeling too tired to really run much anymore. The waves fell back a little this time and she grinned, though it tempted her anger again as it pushed further up the shore... again. She jumped back

“You can’t get me, you are too slow.!”

Eclipse giggled and chased the water only to run away again as the next wave came along. She barked in triumph this time, her energy seemed to be back from the few seconds rest she had... she was just a ball full of energy. She continued chasing the waves back and forth, getting wet a little bit, but still having fun. She barked whenever she got touched by the water, telling it that it was cheating her, and laughing again. It was a little circle of things as she progressed up the beach.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]

Still watching the deep blue, the male took a short intake of breath as the wind whipped by. He crinkled his face a bit, picking up a smell that seemed familiar. His black nose struggled and twitched, trying to do as he commanded. After a few moments his grogginess began to wear off, replaced with a small case of confusion.

It smelled of his pack lands. Home. "Is someone following me..?" He wondered, a bit uncomfortable with the fact that someone might be. No wolf in Dahlia seemed to venture out regularly. After all, they just about had every thing they needed within the lands. Even with the wreckage the storm had caused- It was still their home. His two toned orbs widened as the young child darted by, seemingly avoiding the water that grabbed up at her. "Hey.. Hey!" He said, still pondering why she would be out this far. Range and Melee had always been the adventurous sort.. But, well, she was going to get herself hurt. Instinct told the boy to just run over there and grab her, but if she yearned for independence as much as he had, she wouldn't enjoy that. "Come ova' here!"

<style>
.rangefairy-op-tbl {background-color:#cce1e0; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Range_fairy_table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#822d57 ; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rangefairy-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 55px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #822d57; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

OOC: How do you keep ninjaing me :| geez i only saw this cause i was working on my profile stuff i feel so bad Sad

In Character

Eclipse had nearly ignore the noise that was made as she was teasing the water that moved back and forth along the shore, until she felt a slight touch, but not a grab at her, she’d passed the wolf without knowing and she stopped, her little tongue hanging from the middle of her mouth, looking at the stranger with her bright blue/purple orbs. She moved quietly toward the wolf, wondering if she was in trouble all of a sudden. She knew the man was a part of her daddy’s pack, the smell was all over him.

“Aww... I was playin’. The water was cheating though.”

She said as though she were blaming the water for something it had done on purpose. For all the pup knew it had. She tilted her head a little. He didn’t look too familiar, but then again she hadn’t met many of the wolves in her daddy’s pack. She wondered who he was

I’m Eclipse! You are from my daddy’s pack too?

She didn’t really have to ask, though she still thought she was close to the pack lands herself, she didn’t really know how far out she went though, as she was having too much fun playing with the water, no matter how much it cheated.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

"The water was cheating, huh?" He gave an amused look, eying the young girl. He felt better having her close.. Even though the waves were beautiful, he could tell they were also powerful. His eyes flickered, his gaze turning over to restless water. His nerves now seemed to calm as he stared over the endless blue, allowing him to now focus enough to speak about more important things. "Your dad.." He said, tilting his head a tad. "What're you doing way out here?"

Seeing as how she referred to the pack lands being her father's, Range automatically assumed that she was the daughter of Conor. From what he knew of the leader, he was a good man- But the boy had never known him to have a mate. The brown and tans that made up her body made it easy to believe that she was indeed his daughter. "Then again.. There are many Brown wolves." As he drew his orbs back to the young lady he began to wonder which of his features she would inherit. If she would take any at all.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I'm sorry this was late and so crappy short ; ; forgive me... again /bow.

Eclipse wagged her tail and nodded at him. The waves did nothing but cheat, she thought, but did not voice this herself. She followed his gaze but saw nothing of interest so looked back.

I was playin,

That was all she really could say because she didn’t know what else to remark upon. She’d been chasing the waves and they had been chasing her, but sometimes they would try really hard and really fast, which made her think of them as cheaters. She didn’t see any reason why she would be doing anything else.... well she could be hunting, but hunting was always on the grass wasn’t it?

“What are you doing here?”

She asked, now that he got her on the subject, he looked like he wasn’t doing anything at all which made HIM look suspicious, not her, she was only playing with the water. Her blue/purple orbs looked up at him staring into his own eyes as though she knew she could see his story just beyond them.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

Short post.. Is short.

"Don't you think your daddy will be worried?" He asked, thinking back on what Gideon had to do during his younger months to get him out of trouble. He wasn't really as difficult as his sister- He tended to wander less. But when he did wander, he always happened to stumble into 'dangerous' situations.

Range looked at the small girl, furrowing his brow in a confused matter. "Speaking to you." He offered her a smile, viciously tossing the idea of what the hell he really was doing once again. He thought about offering to bring her home, just to make sure she got there safe. But instinct told him she probably wouldn't follow, and he could definitely get in trouble if she got lost.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Eclipse giggles, since she had no siblings to get herself out of trouble, and her daddy had such a soft heart, it was only her mother she was to be afraid of and even then it wasn't so bad. She shook her head.

"Mmm mmm I am very careful."

She said, Sitting in the sand, tilting her heat a little, she was marveling at his different colored eyes. She always found them interesting, and wondered if he knew he had them. He spoke as she thought this and she couldn't help but give out a girly giggle. She didn't persue that much more, as she knew he wasn't talking to her before she came.

"Hey, do you hunt? I'm gonna be the best hunter ever!"

She said suddenly and quite randomly. This was the way of the pup. She had so much to live for and the time seemed just so short to her. there weren't enough minutes in the day for her to seek out everything she wanted to learn.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]
[html]

occness .

"Well, I believe you.. But the water, can you hear it?" Range asked, turning turning so he faced towards the water. His ears twitching, he turned back to face the young girl. "It says.. It says it's worried, because some times, it plays to rough. And it might hurt you." He said, a phony frown upon his face. He figured this was the easiest way to explain it to her, since this way he wouldn't have to look like the bad guy- Nor would he have to worry about her being unaware of the dangers that come with large bodies of water.

The boy let what he had said sink in, wondering how she would take it. "If you want, I can help you get home. Or at least bring you closer to Dahlia." Again, he compared his younger self to the little girl. "Would I have let someone lead me home?" Probably, he thought back. He was all to trusting.. Chances are he could still be seen as over trusting, even with the months that he felt he had learned so much during.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

She scowled, she knew, and she hated the freezing water so she didn't let it have her, She would not let the waves have their way, though she didn't know that Range was just worried about her. Never mind that it could actually snatch her up, but she learned if something were meant to happen it would happen, she of course will fight it, but it would happen nonetheless.

"My mommy and daddy already towd me. I dun wanna swim in it.

She said with a pouty face on. She'd gotten such lectures before. She didn't want anymore. She sighed figuring that Range wouldn't want her to keep playing near the water, and figured it was best not to fight. It wasn't worth it, besides she wanted to get to know him better.

"Your eyes are like my mommy, she has two color eyes too....

She was totally disappointed that he'd ignored her last question. If he could hunt he could show her how, because she wanted to be the best. She didn't let any of this get her down though. She would prevail, and have fun no matter what, so turning to Dahlia she let her puppy paws move quickly before stopping, her tail up high and her eyes full of mischief.

"You coming?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]