Siren's Song
◦Character Name: Io Berlin & Sarajevo Berlin (NPC)
◦Character Birthdate (including year): May 31st 2009 (August 31st 2010)
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci (Both)
◦Species: Coydog (Coydogwolf)
◦Gender: Female (Male)
◦Currently played characters: J'adore Austral
◦Initial post:

[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Io is in Secui form and Sara is in Optime

Io yawned as she strolled lazily towards what she took to be packlands. She had ventured around, but all the other places smelt of wolf. The three way hybrid boy trailed behind her, lumbered with her luggage, he walked at a slower pace than his mother, saying nothing depsite his displeasure. Io had been forced to eat this morning, Sarajevo had gain a large gash on his fore paw as a result, but at least it gave her energy to walk. Her eyes soon found what she had been told to look for, a border of skulls.

When the skull wall was directly in front of her, she grinned slyly to herself and murmured, 'Delightful', before throwing her head back, producing a sing song howl, which Sara's howl was a bumptious one. The spine chilling siren's song was sure to draw someone's attention. She then reverted to a sitting position and stared at Sarajevo. 'What?' he asked softly, gently putting down his load. Io glared and scoffed, her vision moving from her son to the skulls. You know what', she spat, 'Try anything like what you did this morning and I will dismember you!' Sarajevo nodded, he was ever so tempted to reply, Your too weak, but she was his mother and she did deserve respect.

Io's silver eyes gazed at her surroundings, waiting for a sign of life.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Life was cold, Talitha had realized, without close family nearby. All of her attempts at ending the life she had learned to detest had failed; either she had been interrupted, or she simply couldn't get up the gall to follow through. Perhaps Gabriel had been right. Perhaps Talitha Lykoi was like her mother. Faolin Mogotsi lived in her daughter without approaching the lands she had been banned from, a bitter reminder that she held blood from the Massacre family at all. And so, without desire to hear her father preach to her more about how she had failed God, she avoided the inner sanctum. Her feet kept moving. She stayed near the borders, or in the open world. Myron had tried to help, but he had failed.

Again, it seemed her moment would be interrupted. A howl from the borders, clear and musical, drew the princess from deep thought. Crimson eyes narrowed, irritation bubbling through her veins. It wasn't her job to welcome the new members, but she felt obligated to reinstate God's love into her world; perhaps by benefitting Inferni, He would once more smile upon her. Unhealthy as she was, she maintained her outer confidence as her eyes settled upon the sight of what seemed to be a dog. Memories of unpleasant news flooded her mind. Dogs. She saw no difference in the more domesticated canines, as they were large and wolf-like in appearance. Still, she could not run from them. She herself carried more of their blood than she had every wanted to admit.

"You're looking for something, outsider?" Where once there would have been amusement or coy disrespect, there was nothing. She spoke in blunt words, with cold voice and colder eyes. Silently, ruby gaze surveyed the woman on the other side of the skulls, unwilling to allow a weakness like herself to cross over. Though not a sentinel of the clan, she would raise Hell to the earth before making the same mistakes as her father in allowing what might prove to be a traitor to enter. "Perhaps you have business with Inferni? Or are you simply passing by."

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 300+

The coydog female's howl was heard, by another female. Io stood, showing respect and replied, 'I do not have specific business here, but I do seek somewhere to live', she paused, considering adding more onto her explaination. 'I have grown tired of a loner's life, it does not fulfil me, I have nobody to serve'. Se spoke in a serious direct tone, wanting it to come across verisimilitude.

Io stayed silent for a moment, assuming the strangers tone was due to her own appearance. 'Pay no attention to my appearance, I assure you, my blood is mainly Coyote, she frowned sourly and lowered her head, 'I owe this form to my mother'. The latter part was spat out like poison. Her mother was a cruel and heartless bitch, caring only about herself and the pack, and while Io had not minded her mother's love for their home, she was not a fan of the clear displeasure Rosa Berlin showed her daughter.

Sarajevo stayed behind his mother. He was unsure of how he would be treated. He did share his mother's Coyote blood, but his own contained wolf. It made him sick to think he shared DNA with those things, but not because he hated wolves. It was merely because he was afraid, of his mother mostly. She was a pure Coyote, at heart at least, she would like nothing better than to be able to deny any dog blood, but her appearance killed that fantasy. Sarajevo was luckier however, his wolf blood stayed hidden. He did not gain the height nor bulk of them, his size was Coyote generated. His appearance was a mix of coyote and dog, leaning towards dog with the form of his favoured species.

Io drew herself up even more, willing to show she was not a hinderance, despite her health. After all it was something she could change.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The doggish woman was quick to answer the questions of the Inferni princess, and Talitha watched with dark eyes as the stance changed to one of respect. It was rare for her to find an outsider who thought to offer some semblance of respect; while she didn't mind entertaining those of free spirit, it was vaguely refreshing to be faced with the stance of one who knew their place. Fingers tucked auburn curls away as she listened to what seemed to be an explanation for an otherwise unnoticed body. A sour frown crossed the white maw of the female, as she condemned the doggish body, as well as her mother. Talitha gave a grunt, subtle anger flooding her stance; arms crossed more firmly against her chest. "My father is a wolf. You will find we do not judge solely on extra blood," she explained; defense of her father's genetics was natural in the coyote woman, though she always felt deep down that he had laid disease upon the twins sired to the Massacre family. Eyes moved from the adult to the child, head tilting only a small amount as she studied his equally mixed body.

A sigh passed through the lips of the russet female. "Who are you. And what can you offer us." The words were spat out firmly, lacking the upward inflection that would have otherwise indicated they were questions. No, she did not inquire, she demanded. Inferni would no play home to those who hid secrets from the clan, at least not while Talitha Lykoi lived within the boundaries. As much as she felt excluded from her father's world, she loved the clan. "And I do not want to hear you say 'I can do whatever you need'. If you cannot tell me what you're capable of, then you can walk away and think about it before returning." It sounded far more cruel than it truly was, but she had no time for those who were unsure of themselves, and she couldn't make her father or grandmother suffer ignorance of the soul either.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*NS01-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. NS01-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns01-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-top:1px solid;}
.ns01-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;}
.ns01-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: trolololo

Io nodded softly, 'That is wise'. Io had met many canines, most non coyote, who could be an asset to any pack. Though she would never admit it, for Io's side of the personality held a large amount of distrust towards wolves, and Vesper's side seemed to prefer her own company. Either way the coydog female was much more suited to coyote clan life.

'This is Sarajevo' Io spoke of him briefly, he was of significantly smaller significance than his mother. It was her who said what they did and where they went, at least for their loner spell. Sarajevo always listened, but he had his own mind and knew his mother's condition, when she wouldn't eat, he force fed her. And he continued to do so even when the woman got violent, ignorant to his own well being.

'Of course' Io said with an understanding nod, 'There is need for specifics'. Io smiled lightly, planning her words so as not to seem out of place. 'I can cook well, I have fairly advanced knife skills' Io paused, 'I can draw, write, paint and read. Sometimes. I have photographic memory and I can ride'. She felt a pang of guilt saying these things, the latter set of skills she voice only came with Vesper. Luckily both could cook and both had advanced knife skills. Io's eyes turned to Sarajevo, 'They boy makes cages in his spare time, they are easily adapted to make traps'. Wait, was that really his only skill? Perhaps not but Io never paid much attenion to him.

Io's tail flicked softly as she waited for a response. She hoped she'd be accepted into the clan, she was truly tired of living a nomads life, making her own way around, no order or destination. Just thinking aboout it made her shiver.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Welcome to Inferni.

Talitha listened, frowning when the doggish female didn't give her own name. Crimson eyes focused on the child instead; if the woman would not give a name, she would assume that Sarajevo was the leader. It was a cold attitude, but she did not do well when information was held from her. Ignoring the hybrid female, she leaned forward ever so slightly to study Sarajevo. "You make traps, young prince? I think we have a use for you; my cousin, uncle and brother are all warriors, and I'm sure they would appreciate such a skillful thing." Creme lips offered a subtle smile, one russet hand reaching out to ruffle the mane of the male.

Though she didn't want to, she raised her head, offering a sharp and musical bark into the lands. Silently, she hoped Kaena would come, but she expected Gabriel. He was younger, and in better health. Dread flocked to her heart and mind at the possibility of seeing her father. Since the argument, she had avoided him like plague. "Someone should come for you, I'm sure. My grandmother is old, and may not be able to act quickly," she explained, glancing over her shoulder once more before adding: "My father might come instead."

Her fears were eased as, instead of physical presence, Gabriel called back to her. Black-rimmed ears flattened against her head and she stepped aside. "Welcome to Inferni." The words were mechanical, and without warmth, as crimson gaze focused upon the snow beneath her paws. Another mark, and God was still angry.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: trolololo

Sarajevo nodded, 'Yes, mam'. His mother had taught him well to be respectful, and as his gaze turned to her she gave a gentle nod and the boy's maw turned into a light smile. The encoragement had given him a boost of confidence and as he got into his stride he elaborated, 'I found some ch, chik, chikun wire in a cibg city and mama let me play with it. I made something with it and mama told me that i had made a cage, but it didn't open, so I fixed it and mama helped me make it a trap and we had rabbit for dinner!' The hybrid pup, out of breath from his long story, grinned strongly. Though he had struggled with the word 'chicken' due to his oddly accented words and tender age, it had not knocked his confidence as he explained the origins of his skill to the russet woman.

Io sat silently as her son spoke, a smile threatening to play it's way onto her maw. Though it did show itself as the femme who had greeted her welcomed her to Inferni. As she moved forward past the she winced slightly and turned her head towards the other woman, it had slipped her mind to say her name and only now did she realise her mistake, 'I am Io Berlin'. It felt odd to say her name, it had been a few months since she had been called that. As a loner she had given a false name in order to protect herself and the boy, Io Berlin was never one of them. Sarajevo did not called her Io, only mama, and it had been months since Iven's battlement leap, so thinking back Io decided it had been Iven that had spoken her full name last.

<style>
</style>
[/html]