Poison of my Soul
Backdated to 26th March

300+ 3 points

The scarred, hybrid with the strange markings and colorings wandered along next to the calm and quiet sea as the waves washed up the beach dragging sand with it and then retreated back out into the huge body of the ocean. The day was just beginning and the sun rose with beautiful coloring in the sky, streaks of orange and yellow splashed across the sky as though from an artist's brush, although the true power of the duns rays was hidden by clouds. Sea birds quarreled and squabbled over bits of fish and other such food that ended up on the beach or floating on the water's surface. She had an odd feeling to destroy all the beauty she saw, the smash it to pieces and tear it, with a sigh she sunk to her knees in the sand, cupping her head with her hands, the swell of her pregnant belly sticking out before her.

The femme stayed that way for several minutes just breathing heavily and listening to the waves, trying to time her breathing with their advances and retreats, then as though an afflatus had been bestowed upon her Jace lifted her head to the sky just as the clouds removed themselves from the sun's gaze and let its full power fall upon her, warming her fur and the skin beneath it. The wolf-dog female raised herself to her feet and brushed the sand from her knees before she resumed her walk along the beach, her mood improved vastly as though the sun itself had given her the new cheery feelings. After a short while her stomach began to grumble its displeasure at being up for so long without being fed, as she carried on her wanderings she began to search the tidal pools for fish that might be trapped or other sea food that she could make a meal of
[html]

Word Count:727
<3 Long post for Jacey-kins.

His muscles stretched as a powerful leg stepped forward, his foot landing upon soft sand and sinking into the moving grains. As he foot sunk, he noted the familiar feel of the small particles lodging themselves between his toes. Nostalgia filled him as his eyes scanned the surrounding area; so peaceful and quiet, seemingly never changing. He let out a low chuckle, the only thing that has really changed about me is the Katana and Jeans, so who am I to judge?

Despite being familiar with the area, he could not decide if he was fond of it; sure, he had many happy memories stemmed from here, life changing encounters but not everything that had occurred upon the sandy shores had proven to be a good thing for him. So was this place a blessing or a curse to him?

Raising his arms, he manoeuvred them so that he could stretch out the stiffness from his small journey, letting his lower jaw fall open so that a yawn could craw its way out. Everything seemed so tiresome these days; sure he was happier now that things had smothered over with Selene and resulted in a positive outcome. But with so many little dramas (and the constant mood swings that kept occurring) he found himself tired and worn down.

Lazily, he ruffled his long hair and idly scratched at a spot near his nose that was irritating him. The breeze picked up, still cold and biting; the wind wrapped itself around him, ruffling his fur and hair in all directions. With the breeze he felt his ponytail lift a little and his Katana sway against his leg; how familiar he had become to its feel and weight, as if it had always been there. The strange thing is these darn trousers; he reached down and rolled up a trouser leg that had fallen down. Clothes had never been his thing, but after such a harsh winter he was not one to turn his nose up at a few, or in his case, one extra layer.

Following the previous breeze, a stronger wind found its path colliding with his. Yet, aside from its strength, carried something different; a canine’s scent. A grin crept its way across his face as he placed the scent and his feet began moving once again without a second’s hesitation. Looks like I just stumbled across a goldmine of fun!

Following the trail she left behind he surged onwards, but all he found were birds, sand, wind and the distant shore. A dark brow twitched in irritation, his fists clenching into balls before releasing then repeating. During the first hour of his search he had been tolerant… boarding on the second hour of pointless searching he was pee’d and lost.

“Talk about taking the piss” he snarled under his breath. A cry from above distracted him, his head lifted to locate the source. Soaring with ease and confidence he located the bird; for it was circling above him in a mocking fashion. Clicks and crunches popped from his mouth as he ground his teeth together. “Yeah yeah, feel free to mock me. Yeah! I’m LOST! You have a problem with that? Then come down here!” he screamed up to the bird, then released a sigh. Yup, he was lost.

Now fuming, he kicked up a cloud of sand and stormed forward in any direction. Moving constantly at a steady pace he continued with his failing search attempt. As more time passed he reached a rocky ledge and peered over to see what was down it; and thou behold, a sandy beach with rocks, small pools, the works. And beside one of the tidal pools was a familiar figure. Well I’ll be dammed!

Scrambling down the rocky face, he softly descended in silence; remaining out of sight and scent as best as possible. Slowly he slunk forward; silently, step by step. Eventually he had made his way over to the lone canine in a silent fashion, and then leant against a nearby boulder that protruded from the sand. His muscles relaxed when his weight shifted from them to the stone; his arms moving to cross across his chest.

Now to wait until she notices. The thought amused him, igniting the playful mischief in him once again and his ‘Brb, currently plotting’ expression sat upon his face.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
omg, muse why do you fail?

The pregnant femme was not stupid or sense deprived by any means of the word, she actually considered her senses to be in excellent working order. So when the black male's scent reached her nose a grin twitched at her lips, and her fingers relaxed from their gripped fists, she flexed the grey digits loosely, feeling the joints working. She rolled her head on her shoulder and her neck cracked and popped satisfyingly, easing the pressure of tension that had built up. She turned her large, swollen body about slowly and with a gentle grace to face the man who stood leaning against the boulder with arrogance and confidence, her eyebrows raising up from her tanned eyespots with amused playfulness.

She picked her way through the myriad of tidal pools and rocks until she closed the small gap that stretched between them.

"To what do I owe this undoubtedly extraordinary honor of being graced with your presence." Her response was slowly said and with heavy sarcasm lacing her voice that rose as sweetly as candy.
[html]

WC: 352
Muse fail x.x Assuming they don't tell each other their name's in onwards :3

Something was off with the small female, but he couldn’t pin point what and let the thought slide… for the moment, he’d interrogate her later to satisfy his curiosity. Without moving or changing his expression or posture, he watched her make her way out of the rocks and head towards him in silence.

When the female did speak, he couldn’t help but be amused, before he could contain the laughter, it had already escaped him. He chuckled deeply at her comment, his shoulders moving slightly with the sound. Very few amused him the way the small one did, and even less were willing to play with him. Most turned tail and ran like cowards, but not the small one. No, she bit back and gave as good as she got. Which made interacting with her all the more fun.

Dropping his arms to his side, his expression remained smug despite her words; the sarcasm of her words washed right over him, as he simply ignored them and debated how to respond.

Lazily at first, then with more effort, he waved one hand and bent over in an elegant bow. “It is good to make your acquaintance again, oh fine princess” He flashed her a lop sided grin as he righted himself. Then he waltzed over to her, closing the space between in his own sweet time.

Once near the small one, he frowned; his eyes fixated on the female’s shoulder. “You’ve got something on you shoulder” He leant forward, as if to remove whatever was on the female’s shoulder, but suddenly his movement changed course halfway. Aiming at her face, he managed to get her a good lick across her check before quickly jumping back.

Satisfied with the result of his actions, he threw back his head and roared with laughter. Dark hands clutching his stomach as he bent over, tears forming in his eyes. “One nill” he shouted out to her between fits of laughter. “You know, with all this intimacy we’ve got going, you should tell me your name” he teased and waggled a finger at her, one eyebrow raised.

[/html]
300+

The pregnant woman chuckled along with the arrogant man, her body arranged in a 'you don't scare me' stance, meaning she held herself relaxant with her ears at half most and still interested and her tail swinging free behind her instead of stiff or hidden. She crossed her arms over her chest resting them between her breasts and swollen stomach. She giggled again as he gave her a bow in mocking of her sarcastic words, she bowed herself mocking him mocking her although hers was a lot less elegant considering she had her arms folded in front of her.

"Likewise, most handsome prince." She laughed again and smiled an easy smile as the dark male came closer, raising an amused eyebrow at his waltzing. Surprisingly he did not make her feel ill at ease, which considering her recent incident was surprising to the multi hued female hybrid. She eyed him suspiciously as he mentioned her having something on her shoulder, trying to see if she really had out of her peripheral vision without letting him see she was looking. His movement forwards was too quick for the pregnant female to counter and she rubbed the drool from her cheek with a disgruntled but amused look on her face as he laughed uproariously at his victory of one-nil.

She tutted at him and snorted in an unladylike way, "Of course you realise that this means war." Again her easy smile was back in place although she eyed him suspiciously again in case he should leap forwards a second time to slime her. She barked her laughter, betraying her doggish genes at his askance of her name, the way he had phrased it amused her greatly and her stronger left ear raised itself up in amusement leaving the torn right one still at half mast,

"Since you ask so prettily I shall bestow the honor of knowing my name upon thee. I am Jace Denahlii. And you are?."
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 254 - :3

In Character

He was rather pleased with his handy work; he’d one and truly drooled her. She had had it coming, after getting him covered in slobber the last time the met. At her mention of war he simply laughed and short her a mischievous grin. He was more than happy to participate In a drool war.

”One has to ask prettily when asking a pretty lady for her name” he grinned at the hybrid sheepishly, enjoying the fact that she was not scared to banter with word with him. “Oh mighty Jace, my name is Alaki” he smiled softly at her “But, just for you, oh pretty Jace, I will allow you to address me as Key” his tone of voice was playful.

Lazily, he yawned and stretched out his arms. It was tiring work, getting lost and all and he had previously been well and truly lost. Scanning the surrounding area, he looked for somewhere for the two of them to sit; not only would he look considerate then, but he’d be able to rest some himself.

A few paces off, there was a large, raised, flat stony area; high enough so there was little sand upon it and it appeared to be dry. “Wanna go sit, can’t have a lady standing on her feet all day now can we?” he indicated to the rocky spot and before hearing her response, he turned and headed towards it.

As he reached the stony area, he sat down, finally taking the weight off his aching legs.

<style>
.AlakiAngel p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.AlakiAngel b {font-family:verdana; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiAngel-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiAngel {background-color:#d7dbe4; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5977/tbl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 223px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
300+

His laughter and the pleased look that plastered itself onto his face increased her amusement of the whole situation they had going on greatly, this was a male she could get along with easily and could honestly say she didn't think he would ever hurt her, she was not sure why she knew this but she did. The look shot at him was skeptical in regards to her apparent 'prettyness' and again she snorted in an unlady like way, a raised eyebrow and a lopsided unbelieving grin telling her opinion on the subject, his sheepish grin did more to fully convince her of his personality than any spoken or written word could have.

She raised her other eye brown as Alaki announced that she was to call him by his nickname Keys instead of the first name he gave her, his playful grin was echoed on her muzzle,

"Are you sure I can handle the strain? It might be too awesome for me." A giggle left her lips and she watched him as he stretched out his arms above his head. She looked over to the seating he proposed the park their butts in and nodded before realising he had already turned and couldn't see her nodding.

"Sure, a woman in my condition can't afford to stay on her feet constantly with no rests." It was said half in teasing and half in serious. Her pups would need her to rest so that she didn't tire and stress herself out unnecessarily. The woman followed Keys, her hips rolling as she walked, the bulge in her stomach making it slightly awkward for her. Jace sat down next to the Anatheman man and lifted a foot up as far as she could rubbing at the undersides of her protective pads easing the tension. She looked at him curiously while she did so, she wanted to know more about this man who was fast becoming her new friend

"So are you from around here? Or further away? I'm from the arctic way up north." she smiled in fondness as she told him of her ancestral home.

*OOC ending: After talking for a little while longer Jace tells Keys about her rape at Lucifer's hands and the man offers to teach her about poisons and then before she can answer he picks her up and walks off with her for the aforementioned lesson.*