Teach Me To Pray
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; Can't remember the date or whatever we settled on (can even put it after Panda has settled into Anathema some if you want or before, doesn't matter) and I figured that since Panda was to teach her about healing and stuff I could use this for the Seasonal Task as well; 304 words

The girl had been delaying her spiritual journey because she had been spending time with her uncle to watch over him. She couldn't do anything to help him and she felt bad about it. She didn't have the knowledge to do anything though now she had the hands and body to be able to do it with. She just wanted her uncle to get better again. She wanted him to be able to take back his role as leader. She just wished that this had never happened to him at all.

The girl ended up leaving the tribe behind. She would have to make her journey at some point. She couldn't keep on putting it off. A leader from a different pack had come to watch over things. Her uncle would be okay. But still she wished that there was more that she could end up doing. She didn't like just sitting idly by and being unable to help him. She wished that she had the training to be able to help.

Eventually she got tired after having traveled for so long. She settled down next to a small stream in the middle of another forested area. It vaguely reminded her of the woods that surrounded the tribe. Because of that she took a comfort in resting here. She wasn't sure how far she had traveled just yet. It probably didn't even matter either. Right now she was just thirsty and tired so she laid her lupus form down so that she could drink from the cool water and rest herself. She just knew that she had a ways to go if she were to find her spirit guide. Many traveled a long ways for a long time just to obtain theirs. She wondered if she would have to do the same as well.

<style type="text/css">
.syl {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#646563; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; border-bottom:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black;}
.syl b {color:#68461D; font-family:georgia;}
.syl p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
.sylooc {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; border-top:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#6F6F6F; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 517

I STILL BELIEVE THERE IS MORE LOVE THAN HATE → rawr --> Table © kiki

The two nomads had settled into the pack of Anathema over the last two days, but they had not found themselves there today, oh no. They were planning on bringing things back to the pack, resources for them as well. Panda was also hoping that she would be able to find some mushrooms while she was out as well (though there were ones in the caves, she also had an affection for the woodland mushrooms.) and also, she wanted to be somewhere where there was woods. Dense woodlands were always good for the Panda and her deviant friend by the name of Venom. Venom had tagged along just to be annoying to Panda this time, that and he wanted to go with her to the woods, because he did end up getting where she was going out of her. Weither she liked to admit it or not, but he knew she was going to the woods to go meditate and to also pick up shrooms because they were out of them and obviously needed more in the shaman's eyes. The aura-reader followed without the shaman wanting him to be there really, but he didn't care. He would be there for protection. That's what his purpose was.

Panda had been walking in silence in front of the man, her human skull mounted staff helping her when she needed it. Her pack jingled when she would start to trot downhill, or when she climbed uphill. At some point in time, Venom actually got tired of being ignored, so he had thrown a loose comment to the woman. It made her ear twitch back at him, but she did not answer him. Stavo parlando con te. the man had called to the woman in the language she could not understand so she would be forced into asking what he was talking about. She, however, saw this game and still walked ahead of the young male. donna hey! the male would call to her, and she still walked on. He gave up for now and walked in silence behind her.

Soon Panda would become bored with the ground, and she found herself a tree. She climbed up into the tree with ease, and when she found a spot she could comfortably sit, she looked around with her chocolate eyes and found a young lupus formed child in the water. She cocked her head before Venom had joined her in the tree, though he took a different side of the large tree they had found to relax in. Panda cocked her head and looked out into the water of the stream. Hey! Panda called sweetly. What'cha doin? the woman asked the child. Oh sure, you talk to strangers but not me. I see how it is. the man spoke. Panda looked back at him with a hardened look on her face before a stupid smile would break on her maw because of the stupid look Venom would give back to her. Shut up, Alex. Nobody was talking to you. the woman spoke to him before her attention went back to the girl in the water.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 350 words

The girl relaxed in the quiet solitude of the forest. She even allowed for her eyes to close as she listened to the world around her. Perhaps spirits danced here as well. Maybe if she was really and still and quiet then she could hear their songs. After all the spirits of those that passed on come out to play while one slept or was away. Perhaps if she feigned sleep then they would make themselves known as well. Or at least the solitude and quiet might allow her to hear what was in her own heart.

Her uncle having gotten hurt had put a damper on what she imagined life in the tribe would be like. She had figured she could trail after him as he did his duties and learn from him. Such hadn't turned out to be the case seeing as she had spent more time just laying at his side because it was difficult for him to move. Still he would regale her with stories and tales that were passed along through the members of the tribe. It may not be exactly as she had imagined it but it wasn't so bad either.

Soon enough she heard movement in the distance. Could it really be working? Had the spirits come? And then there was a voice calling out to her. At least she assumed it was speaking to her. It was followed by another voice though, one that didn't seem directed at her. Then the first spoke again, calling the second Alex. She opened her eyes and glanced around the immediate area but didn't see anyone before her. Then again she wasn't checking in the trees either. "I am resting before I continue my spiritual journey. Are you here to help me find the one that I am supposed to find?" It wasn't entirely unreasonable that a number of spirits would help to direct one on their way. To offer advice should one open their heart and mind to listen. Hvnii hadn't been her spirit guide yet Hvnii had helped her, giving out advice and guidance.

<style type="text/css">
.syl {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#646563; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; border-bottom:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black;}
.sylooc {width:350px; background-color:#D1D9DC; border-top:1px solid black; border-left:1px solid black; border-right:1px solid black; padding:5px; font-family:verdana; color:#6F6F6F; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 341

Panda didn't realize that the girl had not seen them climb up the tree, but when she had failed to look directly at Panda and Venom, it made Panda think about what the girl might have thought she was speaking to. Panda let her chocolate eyes look at Venom and a small smile form on her face, a smile for no reason really, just because she liked to smile she guessed. Venom thought that it was almost impossible for her to look at him and not smile though. He was absolutely right too, she normally had a smile on her face when she was communicating with him, and often times, all he had to to is look at her and she would smile. He'd yet to make her angry, so she had no reason to frown at him. She couldn't help but smile at the one she had never gotten mad at.

At the littler girl's words, Panda cocked her head. She giggled lightly to the little girl. Nuh, I don't think that I'm supposed ta' help ya' find who you're looking for. Who are you looking for anyways? the woman asked the little girl before Venom had opened his mouth to speak as well. Where are you from little girl? the man asked, wondering how far away from home she was. It seemed weird for one for be by themselves when they were so young, but then again, he'd always had Panda to be there with him when he went on his stupid little adventures. How old are you? Ya' look pretty young there. the woman asked, wondering how young this girl was. She could tell that she was younger than Venom, but by how many months she was unsure of. The panda-pelted woman cocked her head as she looked down at the young woman, but still, Panda was too comfy to want to jump down and show herself to the young lupus. She also found it funny that this girl was talking to them without knowing where exactly they were.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 314 words

To the small girl this wasn't anything strange at all. But then again she was used to having conversations with spirit guides. Granted those were voices that she only heard in her head and not with her ears. So maybe just a spirit and not a guide then. With the tales of the spirits of the dead returning to dance and sing at night it really wasn't an abstract concept for her to believe that she might actually be speaking to spirits. Spirits played an important part in their culture. It was why the dead needed to be treated with respect.

"My spirit guide. I'm going to get a beautiful bird just like my uncle." Or such was what she believed. Predatory birds of prey ran in the family. It only made sense that she would end up with one as well. If everyone else in her family had one then it only made sense that she would acquire one as well. After all it was her next step in her life plan. She wanted to get her spirit guide before moving into the professional paths tier. "I'm from AniWaya and next month I'll be seven months old." She she wasn't entirely young, being in the adult ranks and all. She was just small. Her heritage made her a petite little thing.

The girl yawned and stretched herself out a bit. She took another drink of water before choosing to speak up with another question of her own. "Do you live here or are you passing through?" She was curious whether or not spirits chose to stay in one place or did they choose to continually travel. After all none knew all of the secrets of spirits. But she wanted to learn all that they would divulge to her. She was curious as to just what answers she would be able to find out.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 397

The little girl was looking for something called a spirit guide. Panda had heard of them before, only because in the belief of the shamans, there was a spirit guide for everyone. Panda hadn't been in contact with her own spirit 'guide(s)' because she was a shaman and she had several different animals at different times depending on what type of shamanic ritual she was doing and which animal she would need to be at her side when she moved to the other side to communicate with the spirits. Venom looked at Panda and then started to chuckle softly. What makes you so sure you are gonna get a bird? Venom asked, his hazel eyes looking over to the small girl who was in the stream. The girl went on and spoke of where she was from. Panda listened intently. Aniwaya? Where is that pack at? the woman asked the girl. Panda was curious as to what Aniwaya had since they obviously had Spirit Guides, which had been a shaman belief. Panda wondered if it was a pack of shamans. She wanted to find out.

You're pretty small for your age, you sure you're turning seven months? Panda joked from her perch in the tree before she had moved to where the tree branch she was sitting on had moved along with her body. The girl would then ask where they were from. Nuh, we don't live here. We live in a pack called Anathema. It's north of this land. the woman explained to the girl. My name is Panda, by the way. Panda introduced herself to the girl. An' I'm Venom. the man had spoken to the girl, figuring since Panda was giving out names, that he might as well follow suite. Do you have shamans in your pack, girl? Is that why you believe in spirit guides? Are you a shaman in training? the woman asked, letting her curiosity get to her.

Venom got rather uncomfortable up where he was, so he had started to move back out of the tree, and he had jumped out of the tree and landed a good yard away from the little girl. He would stand up and then look back up at the tree, where Panda was still chilling at. Ya' comfy up there, Pander? the man asked the woman, who nodded sarcastically down at the man.

Ven

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 304 words

Why wouldn't she get a bird? That didn't make sense to her at all. "Everyone in my family has a bird. Amara's always get birds." To her that was just a natural fact of life. Birds for spirit guides simply just ran in the family. It was impossible to think that she would get anything else. Tradition just didn't dictate it and tradition was everything. There were customs and ceremonies to follow.

She nodded her head back in the way that she had come from. "To the south." She couldn't exactly say where it was precisely. At least not in words. She certainly knew it if she traveled to it but she couldn't verbally give out directions. "I'm sure. My aunt is small too." She honestly didn't even know that she was viewed as small. She had thought that she was average just like everyone else. She thought that she was normal for someone her age. "My name is Sakari Yakone Amara." She gave out her full name after the others had introduced themselves.

"We have medicine men, bone bearers, and priests." She wasn't exactly certain what a shaman was. "I am going to be an Ooka, a Great Priest, just like Edusti Tsugi." She even planned on going the Bone Bearer route. She had already attended two funerals in her time here. She wanted to repay Meda in that small way at least. "Everyone in the tribe gets a spirit guide after they are six months old. You leave the tribe and go out on your own. Something happens. Then you return with a spirit guide. You have to be away from home and all alone when it happens." Or that was the way it happened with everyone before. You had to be alone and open to receiving guidance for it to happen.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]