Stormy day
[html]

WC: 550

): so Nickolas is sad and needs someone to cheer him up. One person please, one who can try to match my post and can post in a timely manner.

Nickolas was bored once again; at this point he had started to notice a trend with that. He had only been part of the pack for only about a week, and already he started to feel useless. He knew that he really did not bring anything to the pack; even though no one really said anything. He did not know medicine, how to hunt, fight, gather materials or anything else in general. Sure he had some friends; but to be fair two of those friends were pups. His self esteem was already low enough from being a pup; his parents sheltering him because he was less built for survival than most male wolves. Today it was a rainy day across the territory; and well it was either him staying in his den or trying to find something to day. Though he had to figure what he was going to do with rain pouring down, the ground most likely soaked and it just being miserable in general. Throwing caution to the wind he stepped out of his den; grey and patchworks of tan fur starting to get soaked against his skin almost instantly. He shook his fur a little, tail drooping down from the rain as he started to run.

His bare paws squished against the muddy ground; but he paid little mind to that as he kept running through the rain. Looking around for a moment he made a last second decision to run into the town hall; since it was the closet building that he could find some shelter in. He opened the door and ran inside; very happy to be out of the soaking rain finally. Fur dripping on the floor he shook himself dry quickly; thankful no one was around to get wet on accident. With his fur a little more dry he shook his tail off as well and looked around, not at all surprised that there was no one to greet him. Yeah he had not thought this through very much and had no one to distract him from his boredom. He stretched his arms over his head as he decided to at least look around. He had not been in here much save once with Ayasha and Saphrina. His ears perked up as he tried to listen for anyone; knowing that the only wolves he would run into were his fellow pack members. A few minutes had passed and this already seemed like a bad idea to him.

Yellow eyes scanned the room he was in as he walked around; figuring that it would be best to wait out the storm. The only noise he picked up was the sound of the rain hitting the top of the roof; nose being assaulted by the lingering smell of all the wolves that had been in the town hall. A yawn over took him and he opened his muzzle wide; fangs bore as he let it escape out of him. The storm had woke him up and he could really had done with another nap. Looking around he was tempted to lie down; knowing that no one would even show up and bother him. He went to a wall and leaned against it; fur sliding against it as he slid down and sat on the floor.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha had, without really having a playmate, decided to play in the rain and mud. So she jumped into puddles and rolled around in mud. And got dirty and wet while doing it. She was rather proud of herself.

But there was a bit of wind and she was soaked. So she headed into the Great Hall, shivering but happy. She had no idea where Saphrina went but Ralla was back. She grinned at that.

As she shook her fur out, her blue eyes scanned the room. She brightened even further at the site of her new friend. Nickolas! She ran over to him, her muddy fur sticking up in random angles. She noticed that he was sad and maybe lonely. What's wrong? She asked, nuzzling him, getting mud on him.
[html]

WC: 608

Ayasha is the first wolf to actually hear about his past; truly this is a ground breaking moment for his character.

Nickolas could have sworn that the familiar smell of Ayasha had hit his nostrils; but with the rain and mud around he was not sure. Eyes still closed he could not be sure until he heard the sound of light paw steps hitting the ground. He opened his eyes up slightly and in fact did see Ayasha standing there, fur soaked and muddy like she had been playing around. He was not surprised given how much she loved to play around; but even the sight of his pup friend could not really bring him out of his funk. It did not really help that she was a constant reminder of his youngest sister; who he had lost tragically what felt to him forever ago. Now with yellow orbs looking at her and her muddy white fur; he sighed softly as she called out his name. He was not about to turn the young pup away; they had already started to get close in the little time they had known each other. He had sort of started to feel like an older brother to her; maybe it was because he wanted to fill that empty void of his lost family. But he would never admit to anyone; he did not need anyone feeling any sorrier for him.

Before he knew it she was standing right in front of him and then he felt the touch of her dirty and muddy fur nuzzle against him. His fur started to get muddy but he did not mind that one bit; with his grey and tan fur it would have been hard to notice close up anyways. A very weak smile spread across his muzzle, arms wrapping around her gently so he could pull her onto his lap. He held there in a protective fashion; like a father would his child or a brother a sister. Nuzzling her back he looked down at her; yellow eyes gazing into her blue as he gently licked at her fuzzy forehead. He did not want to bring her down from her happy moment but she had asked; so he figured that he might as well start telling her what had been plaguing his mind ever since he had arrived at the pack.“It is a long story little one, but I will summarize it for you” he said softly as his head leaned back against the wall. “I miss my family so much; it pains my heart every day knowing that I am the only survivor of my pack”.

He was not going to mention how he and his mother had been exiled since his father had been accused of killing a pup. He had never doubted his father had been innocent; but that would do him no good now. That was the gist of it really and he had a strong feeling that she was going to ask him even more about his family. He really wanted to let out how he felt useless to the pack; and how he was afraid that he was going to be kicked out any day. His mother and father had died to protect him from that monstrous blizzard; and now he felt like he was putting their sacrifice to shame by being the mere shell of a real wolf. It had not been the snow itself that had killed them; it had been the lack of food and his parents not eating that had finally done them in. Even thinking about that awful time started to bring tears to his eyes; and he knew that it was too late to catch them before Ayasha would notice them.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
She was worried when he sighed at the sound of her voice. Was it something she did? She could think of a reason why he would sigh. He looked rather miserable sitting by himself. She was surprised when he pulled her into his lap and held her like a father would. She nuzzled his chest some.

At him missing his pack, she asked, What happened to them? She wanted to know why her new friend was so sad. Sad enough to start crying. She looked at him with sorrowful eyes. Did they die?

She frowned at him. My pack got sick and they all died. I didn't know my real daddy and my real mommy died protecting me from a bear. She said this to say that she would understand what he told her.