[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]
Thread Information
Date: April 1st, Back-dated.

Setting: South-West borders of Inferni Territory

Time: Noon

Character Form:Optime

WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, and possible offensive material starting with the ??th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

+376 // Blargh. This post sucks.

After having met miss Sage, the pretty coyote girl from Inferni, Gotham had gone home, only to be barked at by his mother about leaving the packlands for so long without warning. He'd accepted some extra chores in exchange of avoiding any more lectures, glad to be alone to his thoughts. The days that followed went on in this way, constantly bogging him down with various thoughts and daydreams.

He was glad to spend what time he did with Aro, but still that coyote had him wondering; what was life like outside of Crimson Dreams and inside other packs? What was it like to be a member of say, Inferni or Anathema? Did they have the same customs, the same ideals? He had to know more. He had to find someone, maybe not Sage, but someone, to tell him more.

And so, on a cool spring morning a few days after his previous venture, he headed out again. This time, his trek started in his Optime form, changing over to Secui once outside of the general area, his clothing in a small bag, dangling from his jaws. He made quicker work of getting there this time, having discovered a quicker route than before, and by noon, he'd reached the borders of Inferni yet again.

Gotham stopped and shifted back to Optime, quickly dressing back into his black dress-shirt, leather jacket and denim cargos, only slowing down as he came to wrap his paws (now sore from the walk there) in black wrappings, and to tie his hair back into a ponytail. He gave a heavy sigh, sitting down on one of the various rocks, and looking across at the borders. Those borders, marked clearly, were roughly a yard away; not too far, but far enough that he posed to instant threat.

He was unsure of what to do next; before, Sage had found him day dreaming a little further East of here. Now, he was left to wonder if he should howl or if he should just sit and wait... a few minutes, and surely someone would spot him, right? With a frown, he sat back some and grabbed up his pocket knife and a stick, deciding to carve himself a dragonfly figurine as he waited.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

While a frustrated Io had started the journey, a relaxed Vesper had ended it. The femme was near the south west borders, her long legs had roamed without purpose as she left herself calm down. Once again she was simply wearing a bikini top and denim shorts. The bikini top was this time a white one, incidently the one that sparked her obsession. Her long white locks spiralled down her back, reaching past her waist and ending in straight tips.

Her pace was set at stroll, she was in no rush to get anywhere and she was enjoying her time away from any of her responsibilities. Not that she had many however, Sarajevo was of shifting age, almost old enough to leave the pack his mother chose for him and herself. This sometimes came as a hurtful reminder to both Io and Vesper, who would both miss having someone to guide and care for. Vesper was detirmined to one day have another litter or two, Io, still undecided.

The femme had been quite deep in her thoughts when she reached the borders. Her silver orbs spotted a dark male carving something with a knife, 'Hello?' she called. stepping outside the borders. This male was a wolf, and as Io willed her counterpart to attack him, Vesper was too intrigued by this male, because, to be blunt, she found his quite attractive.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

+304 // Ramblerambleramble

Gotham's ears caught her voice before he noticed her scent or form. He lifted his head from his work, eyes curious. This wasn't Sage, and she almost didn't look a thing like any coyote he'd met. He stopped carving, knife still in mid-stroke, so those blue eyes could scan the girl over, checking for danger or hostility. Nothing but interest and curiousity was found, so he set his knife back into its sheath and smiled that handsome smile.

"Buon pomeriggio" He greeted in that Italian way, tail swishing contently. "I beg your pardon, but would you be a member of Inferni?" He stood then, hands shoving into his pockets casually, still completely relaxed and friendly in posture.

She doesn't look a thing like any Coyote I've met. Her scent says Inferni, but I thought they only took in coyotes... not dogs or wolves of any sort. He silently admitted to himself that whoever this was, she was rather pretty, with probably the purest white hair he'd seen in a long time and lovely red fur. And those eyes...! Silver like moonlight! I wonder if she knows just how lovely she looks.

Anyone who knew Gotham knew that he was a drop-dead charmer, even when he didn't mean to be. That smile, those eyes, that innocent but oh so lovable look about him... he wasn't prince charming... more like, Aladdin or something. Another thing about Gotham was that he had a habit of finding beauty in nearly everything, even horrible things like skulls and toads. Whenever the boy was in the company of someone who happened to be attractive as it was, he somehow managed to block out those little flaws. In turn, it made him feel someone shy, or sometimes it made him come off as if he were flirting, even when he wasn't.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

His greeting was Italian if Vesper was not mistaken, she was sure buon meant good, or something like that. She nodded when he asked if she was a member of Inferni, knowing where this query stemmed from, she looked nothing like a coyote. She let out a soft accented giggle, 'Yes, yes, but only as of recently'.

Vesper had to direct her gaze as she stared at the male, this male was quite a looker. A handsome black wolf with brown dapples, with clear blue eyes. Vesper had managed to completely shut out Io who had been warning her away from the male, Vesper didn't care if he was a wolf or not, she appreciated looks in any animal.

'I am Vesper Grace' she frowned slightly, 'Or Io Berlin, it's a long story' she said twisting her hair with her index finger. She really didn't want to explained her disorder to this male, due to that fact most did not understand it, though if asked she would not avoid it. It was something she had to face daily.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Gotham the undercover prince. God I love this character. XD

Gotham couldn't help but feel a bit of pride as the female obviously took time to look him over as well. That didn't stop the blush from crossing his cheeks, however. She confirmed her place in Inferni, and he made a note that she had to have been at least half coyote to be such, considering the one rule he knew already about the pack.

She went on to introduce herself, and he just barely remembered his own 'alias' when meeting others without his mother's permission. Though her double name perked his interest, he made sure to introduce himself first. "You can call me Phoenix." He smiled, then finally gave in and asked. "The double name... is that a sort of 'depends on who you ask' thing, or...?"

He'd never met anyone, as far as he knew, with two different personalities, so the thought never crossed his mind. He, himself, took on the alias of Phoenix (with no last name) when greeting other packs, if only to save himself the trouble that came with being in what could've been an enemy pack. He loved his family, but at times, especially when meeting with Inferni, the Marino name could cause him plenty of trouble. Being the son of the alpha of Crimson Dreams made him an important person, and a damned good target for any inside scoops.

Being a sort of prince made him a target for being used, also, and that always left him with a bitter taste in his mouth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

lawl!

In Character

Io diverted her gaze again but more in shame than anything else, 'It's a disorder' she said briefly, 'MPD, I think, I read it in a human book once'. She remembered her parents desperatly searching for a diganosis for their daughter, this being the one that fitted her perfectly. It had been the bane of her life for so long, at least she had the chance to acustomise to it. Her answer was vague and subtle, she did not really outline what MPD was, though that had been a lapse of the mind.

'Pheonix, eh?' her accented words rang out softly. It was a nice name, her mind couldn't help running away with itself and thinking 'Pheonix, bird, fire, hot, Pheonix, wolf' causing her to blush, which was pointless as she doubted Pheonix could read minds. Her gaze lifted again, meeting his blue eyes again, they stood out from his dark coat, like diamonds in a cave.

'So where do you hail from, Pheonix?' Vesper asked, trying to sound casual yet flirty, mentally kicking herself afterwards. Even his name was

<style>
.Iobl p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Iobl b {font-family:verdana; color:#95a27c; text-shadow:#95a27c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Iobl-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Iobl-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#95a27c; text-shadow:#95a27c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Iobl-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Iobl {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b422e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2508/tbl4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
[html]

Nice table! :o

Io went on to explain that it was a disorder, and when she named it off, he remembered hearing about it once during his yearling travels. He nodded with a soft 'ah' sound when she mentioned it, then went on to smile as she asked him where he came from. He shrugged. "I travel. I don't suppose my heritage matters much these days. You must see plenty on loners around these parts, yeah?" Not a word of it a lie. Even though he belonged to a pack and a family, the boy honestly did travel a lot, preferring the open spaces of the unclaimed territories to his cramped manor back home.

"I won't bring it up again after this, but I just want to know for sure; MPD is a multiple personality thing, right?" His tone said there was more. "So which one am I talking to now? Io or Vesper?" His smile, and that look in his eyes, said he was perfectly fine with her 'issue', Gotham being a very open minded wolf indeed. He was a black sheep compared to his family these days; it probably had something to do with his affections for a certain male cousin.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: trolololo

Vesper nodded, 'Not round here mind you, mostly when I travel around for various things. Your the first not coyote loner I've seen that has had the audacity to come even this close'. Vesper was impressed, most wolves shyed away from the skull covered borders, Vesper couldn't blame them.

Vesper smiled shyly, 'I don't mind, you don't seem fazed by it so it's fine, and yes that is correct', the femme looked away, smiling still. She moved forward a bit, her gaze finally lifting. 'Vesper, Io is... a tad irascible'. Vesper struggled to come up with a fitting word for the more volotile femme. 'I'm getting a lot better at supressing her however, comes with age'. She supposed he still wouldn't mind,he seemed very open minded and Vesper couldn't help feel attracted to him.

The coyote hybrid shifted her weight, her body falling into a more flattering position. As she did the bikini strap fell and with a casual giggle she pulled she pulled it back up. Her silver gaze kept wavering shyly, pulling back and sinking into clear blue.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Cue flirting.

Gotham found himself smiling somewhat childishly as she told him why only coyotes came this close to Inferni. "I have coyote-bred friends all over the province. I don't see what difference breed has in our relations as luperci." It was true. The young prince couldn't care less about the differences in breed. Canines were canines, simple as that. Coyotes happened to strike the young male as attractive and sharp minded characters, so in a few ways he envied them.

He smiled some as she explained the difference between herself and her alter-ego, Io, and then nodded. "I'll be sure to watch myself if she comes out then. I wouldn't want to upset either personality." He allowed almost a flirtatious grin to pass his face, showing mostly in his eyes as he watch her shift her weight and fix the top she wore.

Or barely wore. Now that he noticed it, he couldn't help but let his imagination wander a bit. The bikini top barely covered her, and even though he'd seen women go about without clothing, wearing things like that proved to be teasing to the boy. Those blue eyes lingered for a moment until she gave a tiny giggle, and he caught those silver eyes staring back at his.

He fought back a blush of his own and when he noticed the occasional glance away, a light came on. "I've never seen anyone with silver eyes before... they're very lovely." His tone changed from casual to soft, suiting his handsome appearance nicely. Boy became that much more a prince as he shifted his weight to stand up, brushing off a few flakes of wood from his carving. "It suits you."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

lawl XD.

Vesper nodded, it was uncanny how much she had in common with this male. 'I agree, were all Canis'. Io thought differently, however she was not as violent as others. She held that Coyotes were top of the chain and wolves the lowest, Vesper didn't care, she had the pure ability to look past that.

Vesper smiled, she was enjoying this male's company. Simply nodding at the males comment. Not many of the Inferni males were this polite and easy going, this made Vesper wonder if it was a trait shared between coyotes. Though she had met plenty of horrid wolves too.

He gaze flicked away and her stomach fluttered, turning her face away to hide a evident blush. 'Thank you', she thought for a moment, concluding that it would be correct to return the compliment, She struggled with this however, due to the fact there was just so much wort complimenting. 'Your eyes are wonderful too. I hae seen many blue eyes, but none as clear as yours'. This was true, blue eyes were a common sight in Poland, but none had been clear enough to warrent amazment from the bicolored femme. Giggling again canorously she moved the slightest inch closer.

<style type="text/css">
.ioves-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ioves b {font-weight:bold; color:#928272; letter-spacing:1px}
.ioves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ioves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbda3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/33f73b4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b8572; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #735642; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Okay, now... find me another word that means Flirting without meaning something bad as well. :/

It wasn't everyday that you met someone who'd readily agree with your rather rebellious opinions. The fact that Vesper did made his interest in her increase just that much, and he found himself relaxing just a bit more around her. He wasn't sure what Io's opinion on the matter would be, but surely the girl wouldn't be too dangerous if she switched, right?

His compliment worked like a charm, and Vesper seemed to want to return the favor, commenting on how clear his eyes were. He'd been told his eyes were lovely before, but hearing this from a complete (maybe not total) stranger was always nice, and what's more, the fact that she was a coyote made it all the more welcome. He smiled a charming smile, one that made those very eyes shine, and for some reason, he matched her movement; just one inch...

"You know miss Vesper, you're supposed to be taking all the compliments.... not giving them back as they go." At his taller height, boy curved his spine a bit to look down at her, his posture one of obvious flirting, tail curled. "I'm pretty sure that's how it works when a man is trying to flatter a lovely woman, yes?" Amusement was written across his features as he said this, but his tone was not that of complete laughter... more like, light-hearted teasing. Friendly. Flirting, still.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Here have lots! XD also failpost!

Smiling and letting out an embaressed giggle, the girl apologised, 'Sorry, it's just it's been so long since I've flirted with someone, at least genuinely'. Her hand clasped over her maw and she winced, she had just openly admitted she had been flirting. 'Sorry' she apologised again, a playful smile now haunting her face.

Vesper nodded, 'Yes if I recall that's how it goes'. The femme was having a ball of a time, it really had been ages since she'd done any flirting. Forgetting her comment, since Pheonix had admitted flirting also, Vesper took anoter step forward and shifted her position forward a tiny bit, so she was merely inches from the male.

Trying not to let her gaze move, se let her own silver eyes bore into the deep blue, loosing focus on everything else, seeing notnig but blue.

<style type="text/css">
.ioves-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ioves b {font-weight:bold; color:#928272; letter-spacing:1px}
.ioves p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ioves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbda3; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/33f73b4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b8572; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #735642; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

XD Half of those make him look like a scumbag. I'll stick to 'flirting'.

Gotham found Vesper's reaction to be one of the most adorable things he'd seen since his little siblings were born. He grinned, letting a casual chuckle escape as she tripped over her own words. Another apology came, and he felt (but resisted) the urge to shush her. He was glad he hadn't, because the girl came right back into the game, taking up what used to be his personal space a bit, readily losing herself in his eyes.

And he lost himself in hers for a moment. That playful expression slowly, softly, died away into one of wonder and contentment. Without looking to the rest of her, his eyes locked on hers, he whispered out in a soft tone, "Gods, you're beautiful.." The moment the words left his mouth, he felt another new temptation come over him. Curiously, his mind played over this new urge, exploring it. ...I wonder what her fur feels like? What about... For a very slight moment, he eyes flickered down to her mouth. ...suddenly, I kind of want to...

When his eyes returned to hers, they sort of showed off his thoughts. That was the thing about Gotham's eyes; his emotions were clear as day. Though you couldn't see that he was lying or not with them, you could tell if his emotions were good or bad by the way they shone. Little movements in the iris, really. It was extraordinary how it showed, and right at that moment, the boy really, really, wanted to kiss her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I agree! Also, this post fails!

As the gap between the two closed even more, Vesper couldn't help herself, her white hands placed themselves on the males chest and the femme moved in closer. She was considering something, something she really shouldn't do for two main reasons, A- She was a coyote, B- He was a stranger. But she couldn't help herself.

She reached up and actually kissed him. Just a small peck, showing him if he wanted to, she wouldn't protest. It was wonderful, so full of forbidden love. Coyote versus Wolf. It was fantastic! She truely didn't want it to end. Pulling away from the kiss, Vesper's eyes turned down, hands still on Pheonix's chest. Part of her wished she hadn't done it, but the majority of her souls said 'YES!' Io was completely absent, Vesper was fully in control.

Her heart beats were speeding up, the butterflies in her stomach flew faster and faster, her breathing sped up as her gaze still avoided the blue. 'Sorry' she murmured softly, she wasn't sorry, no she was glad she had kissed the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.iofreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c5159; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.iofreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-align:center;}
.iofreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iofreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... reeb03.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9f9396; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.iofreeb03-border1 {width:455px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.iofreeb03-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3e272c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

I hereby declare Gotham to forever be an amazing lover, from this day forward. ._.

The last thing that the prince expected was for the small coyote girl to make the first move. Infact, he hadn't expected anything to happen, despite his best wishes. His mind sort of shorted out when her felt her lips against his, and because of that, it took him a moment to register what was happening. By the time the boy came back down to Earth, the kiss was over and Vesper was apologizing.

Gotham, or rather, Phoenix, would not settle for the girl saying sorry for something so dangerously right. All thoughts of his affections for Aro were gone for now, and this made the boy act out in a way not normal for him. Rather than brushing it off as 'heat of the moment' like he might've done any other time, Phoenix's hand found it's way to her cheek, the other to her waist, and he leaned down to kiss her again.

This time, god dammit, it'd be a proper kiss. This time, the boy wasn't caught off guard, so all of that passion he had in 'im went into this kiss. Gotham had actually never truely kissed a girl before. Somehow, though, it wasn't in the least bit obvious; Phoenix was a pretty damn good kisser. He knew what he was doing, despite having never done it before.

Well, we'll just call it Italian's Intuition.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Vesper will provide evidence!

Vesper moved in closer to the male, letting place his hands on her. This was wonderful, although she had not been in any sort of meaningful relationship since Iven she knew exactly what to do. Her hands dug into Pheonix's chest fur as she pressed against him> Suddenly, her mind refocused, pulling away silver again hit blue and she let out another giggle, so childish and innocent. 'Maybe we should continue this somewhere else, somewhere a little less risky'. It was not that she didn't what to continue, no, she very much did. But it was dangerous for a wolf to be on the coyote clan's borders, anybody could appear while the strangers kissed.

Leaning again to kiss him, she couldn't help but giggle softly. The danger added more fun to it, but even though the male was a stranger, she cared for his safety none the less. Although she had cared for Iven, he had been reckless and idiotic, caring little for the female. Even though Pheonix had just met the female and vice versa, Vesper felt safe and cared for just by his touch. Iven hadn't even cared about little Sarajevo.

Sarajevo! Gods, she hadn't even told him about her son. If she did tell him, there was a chance he would leave. Even though this wasn't anything serious, Vesper wanted it to be, and if she wanted that to happen, she would have to tell him about the hybrid boy.

'Pheonix, I need to tell you something'.

<style type="text/css">
.iofreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c5159; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.iofreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-align:center;}
.iofreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... reeb03.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9f9396; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f9396; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.iofreeb03-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3e272c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Bwahaha. The "K" factor.

Gotham was in heaven. Paradise. He'd later swear he'd met an angel, or that he'd been blessed with a terrific opportunity. Vesper was a stunning girl was lovely looks and as far as he could tell, at least one great personality. She was everything he couldn't find in Crimson Dreams, save for Aro who, in all technicality, was off limits.

He loved the feeling of her hands on his chest, her body against his, her waist, those soft curves, under his hands. He was just starting to memorize it all when she, with a giggle, brought him back down to Earth. She had a point, and he hated it. Boy was about to frown, to protest, when she leaned in to give him just one more kiss.

He sighed as she pulled away from it, then her eyes changed slightly. That little spark of realization, he noticed, before she said those awful words. She had a secret, one she obviously was worried about. Brushing away his worry, Gotham smiled softly and perked his ears. "And what's that?" He stuck out his tongue and like any dorky male, he followed up his honest curiousity with another flirt. "You're really a princess and this is all the more forbidden?" Dork.

Gotham, or Phoenix, whatever, had no idea that this girl had a child. He'd never have guessed her to be a parent. To him, she seemed either too young or two amazing (dork) to have such a thing. The boy was someday going to be a great parent himself; it was in his genes, but being around kids, Phoenix got weirded out. He wasn't the best at dealing with their energy and curiousity. Boy was patient, but kids were his weak point. Still, he was a Marino. He was stubborn. No kid would send him running for the hills, and at that moment, Gotham was hoping Vesper would be something more than a one-night stand.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

lawl (dork) XD

Vesper regretted pulling away, Pheonix was so... amazing to hold onto. His touch felt so right, not like anything she could find in Inferni. Giving a soft, airy laugh, she decided flirting was definitely Pheonix's métier. Momentarily her gaze dropped, running her hands along his toned chest. 'My mother held a high seat in our government, so kind of. But no, theres something else...'. She really didn't want to tell him, it had all been going so well.

Vesper closed her eyes and took a deep breath, 'I have a son'. The words were said hurridly, Vesper deeply hoped by some fluke chance Pheonix would just not hear what she now regretted saying. Pulling herself back into the dark males chest, a few tears fell, hoping to God, that Pheonix was as wonderful as she thought he was. Wondering if he would not mind, because she really did want to make something of this.

As Vesper's eye swiveled around she could see, just past the borders, on neutral territory, there was a tiny hut. Maybe the could continue in there, 'There's a hut over there' she murmured against his chest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Pish Posh, and what not, my good fellow.

Governments? Maybe she was from out-of-territory, because there were no real governments here. He listened on hands still resting idly on her waist. Then, just loud enough for him to hear, she mentioned her son, and for a moment his heart sank. ...she's got a kid. Vesper's got a son. As she pulled herself back into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin atop her head and staring blankly ahead. His mind was racing.

On one hand, he was really starting to like her; she had this way about her that he'd noticed the moment she stepped foot into the area. She was attractive and had a sense of humor, and she was interesting. He'd probably find good in Io too, despite Vesper warning him about her other half.

On the other hand, could he really replace whoever had been the kid's father? It was obvious to Phoenix that Vesper didn't have a mate. He didn't mind kids; they scared him a little, but they were worth the attention sometimes. Another problem was the whole different packs thing, not to mention her being a coyote and his being a wolf.

"Ch..." His ears perked as he made a sort of thoughtful noise (the 'ch') and then he inhaled deeply. His ears perked as she pointed out the nearby hut (one he'd passed on his way there, actually) and he turned his head somewhat to look down at her. For a moment, he considered his options again. Those eyes were darker now, deep in thought...

...and then his mind was made, as he looked down at those silver eyes. "Better a roof over our heads than a gilotine." Agreeing with her idea of moving away from the border, he smirked and decided to change the mood. Quickly, without giving her too much time to react, boy would try and swoop her up bridal style, easily able to lift the light-weight girl. "I do believe our loveshack awaits us just over that hill, m'lady."

Goofy grin returned to his face, tail swishing. "After we've 'talked', I figure, picnic in the park with junior, and maybe from there we'll go check out the local zoo and pay some tribute to the monkeys." Total nonsense spilled from his mouth in an attempt to get her laughing, a 'pish posh' expression and tone clear across his face and in his voice, head tilting to put a flamboyant spark into his little act.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

XD

Vesper smiled, 'So you don't mind?' He did not have to replace Iven, though it would be no great hassle to. Iven was an idiot, and he never paid much attention to his son. 'He is old enough to take care of himself, he is able to disappear whenever', the femme added softly, still pressed against the male's chest.

Vesper burst out laughing as he made a very bad pun, she didn't care, she was in paradise. Setting her voice to a (terible nd accented) English tone, she joined in, 'Yes, then tea and scones on the beachfront and back to the hotel for more 'talking'. Still giggling she huddled into Pheonix's chest, Vesper smiled heavily.

Vesper was surprised by Gotham's act. Never the less she didn't mind and very much enjoyed it. It was far better than anything Iven would have done. Iven was just there for the fun, Sarajevo had more or less been an accident along with his siblings, god bless them, though Iven had taken great intrest in the chilren at first his attention soon turned to other things. It had sickened the female, but this was so wonderful, it let her forget everything.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]