Winds are changing
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.
OOC: Sorry this took me so long to get up ;; i should be faster at posting now!!! Also can this be post dated for the 8th? :3

In Character

Eclipse still couldn’t find her daddy, she’d went to find him up further north but had not seen hide nor hair of him, so after returning to her home to make sure she got more food, she was going to head in another direction. This time she found herself on yet another shore... with nothing to go on but hopes. She knew she had to find her daddy, and she had snuck out to get this far already, she was sure her mommy was going to try locking her in some room but being the escape artist she was, she’d end up finding a way out. Looking out to the ocean she sighed.

“Daddy... I miss you I want you to come home!”

Eclipse said quielty, tucking her tail around her feet as her eyes moved to the stony beach in front of her. She felt like she had been looking for him for, forever. Why had he left, where could he have gone? Why did he tell her he loved her one day and then leave the pack entirely the next? It didn’t make any sense and she was starting to get the feeling he didnt’ leave the pack because he wanted to. Did someone chase him out? Did someone kidnap him and take him to a secret place, if this happened, how could she ever find him again? She sniffled a little wishing he’d come to her soon, she missed his hugs, and his laugh whenever she told him a joke. Feeling lonely she curled up in the middle of the beach, waiting for something to happen.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: not a problem! I myself have been slow and lazy with threads lately <_< Also the backdating is fine! aaand Xer is in Optime.

It was the first time that Xeris had left pack territory since the accident. Now the snowstorm was in the past, a memory; or she would have liked it to be, but the packlands were still damaged and changed forever. She had chosen to wander into neutral lands out of restlessness, wanting to get out of her storm-wrought home for just a little while. Naturally, her affinity for the ocean led the white-furred wolfess to the shoreline, a place she had been before. The waves, the sea, the breeze, all of it calmed her like nothing else.

However, the sounds of the ocean and the sea birds were not the only noise to be heard; just as Xeris began to approach the water her ears swivelled in the direction of a voice. A pup's voice? Calling for a parent? She realized then that the voice had been much closer than she originally thought, and then noticed the pup curled up on the rocks, looking depressed. Xeris' heart sank; as a mother, she couldn't stand to see a child in distress. Quietly, so as not to startle the girl, the scarred female moved closer to the unfamiliar pup and squatted on the ground to get closer to her eye level, before softly speaking up. "What's wrong, little one?"

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 338 OOC: She is a walking ball of curiousness!!!

In Character

Eclipse was not normally one to be caught unaware, but it seemed that the woman had been quiet enough to do just that. Eclipse was on her feet in seconds at the woman's voice but calmed down a little. She had nothing to fear. Eclipse trusted most, so seeing as she was jumpy was probably due to her wishing whos' ever voice it was had been her daddy's.

My daddy's gone, he went away, and I am trying to look for him.

She said, she was staring at the woman now, looking at her scars, and missing ear... she looked down when she noticed she was being a bit rude, another thing she had been starting to learn about, and rudeness was not something she tolerated very well, even though she spoke her mind about everything, so she was still a walking contradiction.

Who're you? Am I trespassing?

She asked, she had not slmelled anything on the way here, nad she knew pack smells when it hit her nose, but then again loners still had homes too, but Eclipse didn't see the beach being a home, more like a stop to rest, or to think or something like that, even play, but not to live. She would give the woman her name, but she was wondering who the scarred woman was... and how it was she had gotten all of her injuries, though Eclipse did think it might not be a good subject to pull up right away. Her mind was partially off her daddy, now so she acted much as she normally would, though not as exciteable, yet. She still had all her spunk even though she missed her daddy, it didn’t mean she couldn’t live out life to its fullest, and there were times where she would be able to have fun and forget about her daddy for a little while, after all he’d forgotten to say at least goodbye to her.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]