1. Character Name: Euphoria

2. Character Birthdate (including year): June 2, 2008

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Species: 50% Coyote 25% Jackal 25% Mixed dog breeds

5. Gender: Female

6. Currently played characters: Euphoria

7. How you found 'Souls: I googled werewolf Rpg's. Smile

8. Initial post:

The witching hour had been reached. Barron hoof beats slammed repetitively up against the drying earth. A fierce stallion blanketed in the most sinful colours let loose, blood-dipped ears pressing sharply upon his skull and long wafts of mane flew back rippling in the wind, his form almost melting into the darkened landscape. Glowing crimson nares flared wide as his rhythm quickened, picking up land coverage significantly – until she soothed his hurry with her commanded words.

”سهل الولد... سهل” she leaned forward, slithering the words gently into his ears. Euphoria tipped back her weight limply holding a cluster of ebony mane, her companion’s hooves clashing to a stop as she did so; and the demonic stallion challenged the barrier of mounted skulls in his path, flinging his sculptured muzzle to the sky and raising off his haunches ”Don’t be foolish, this is a sign for creatures like us – be patient my brother” Euphoria hissed quietly under her breath, clasping for her katana elegantly resting in a leather carrier at her side. This territory was unfamiliar and with that there was always a risk of open confrontation. Both presences fell silenced and Euphoria’s ghostly orbs scanned the large grassy plains, tracking movement in the grass that could not be named as a breeze, but rather as some common feral creature. ” I believe our presences may have already been spotted, be still Fear.” She whispered, claws clenching around the rooted handle of her blade.

[/html]

[html]

Hi there! I'm assuming that both your character and her horse have dyed fur from your description, though I don't think that would make his nostrils glow ^^

It had been the noisy approach that had first alerted Ezekiel to the stranger. He had drawn Viggo to a halt and waited, listening to ever-approaching hoofbeats until they grew silent. A woman’s voice came next, and with it her confirmation of being watched. Ezekiel, from where he was hidden by the forest, could see her looking in the wrong direction. With a faint squeeze from his legs, his own horse advanced equally as noisily and rounded on the unfamiliar stallion. Despite his ability to control the animal, the Triarii allowed for a show of dominance with noisy snorts and a tossed head.

Though armed, his bow remained on his back. There was no tack on his own horse, and his hands were currently free—he did not need to grip the mane in order to control the beast, but did so only when they rode quickly. Since the expansion of the territory, he had gotten far more used to riding the draft horse. “State your business, stranger.” It was a sharp order, displaying his own dominance; Ezekiel was familiar with the need for such a thing, and sought to show this dyed-woman and her black horse his place quickly. It would save him time in the end.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: Hai!, you are correct, Effie has dyed fur but her companion has tattooed markings apart from his mane and tail which are dyed. The inside rim of his nostils are tattooed red to give the impression his nares are 'glowing' to make him appear as demonic as his nature, especially in dark/moonlit landscapes (markings for both characters should now be in my profile & hope thats okay) Smile

It wasn’t long before she was let’s say ‘attended to’ by one of the locals round these parts. Also mounted, the unfamiliar male’s characteristics of his breeding looked somewhat similar to her own, but he was significantly larger in frame, hence the size of his mount she presumed. Her ghostly eyes spitted over his form and his steed with little interest as he approached, still clasping the handle of her blade.

The dark stallion resented against the show of dominance from the fiery hued equine, twisting his expression into a hellish grimace, teeth bared and ears pinned to his coiled neck towards the other male and his rider not to come a inch closer to his possession. Though he was much smaller than the heavier breed he was far from disadvantaged. ”State your business, stranger.” he interjected the deathly silence that had clustered between them. His voice rung authority but the woman remained expressionless throughout his words. ” My business is that of a high manner” she bluntly spoke to return back his own approach, allowing a comfortable silence to muster before she continued. ”I come to offer you my services” she hollowed once more, still motionless towards the opposing male.
[/html]

[html]

Looks good! One of our other members has a horse that has a skull tattooed on his face, so they should hang out.

The display from the horse brought a snort and toss of the head from Viggo. Ezekiel, listening to their conversation as best he could, nudged his own horse and warned him to settle with a low mimic of a whinny. Turning his face back up to the woman, Ezekiel turned both ears forward to listen to her explination. Both her accent and phrasing was foreign to him, and he found them interesting to say the least. But the purpose of her arrival was clear—she wished to join the clan.

“This is Inferni,” he explained, unsure of whether or not she knew them. “Tell me what your services,” he used her word, a charming but plastic smile gracing his scarred face. “, might provide for us and we’ll see if there’s a place for you here.” Simple and to the point. He had greeted strangers before, but this time opted not to be so abrasive. After all, she had neither been rude nor aggressive with him.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: that would be of the most epic of pies :3

The atmosphere slackened it's anxious grip, and so did Euphoria to a extent - releasing her moulded hand from the head of her blade she allowed her hand to drop collectively to her side, making room for more current, pressing matters. However her steed did not, remaining in his poised stature, carefully eyeing up the other stallion with the hot white inward turning of his light auburn orbs producing a deathly peircing glare.

Ignoring her steeds impulsive behaviour against her relaxed body language, the woman intently listened to the bronze shaded male's reply, her pointed long ears facing still in his direction. With a brief collective thought she replied to his request of just exactly what she was willing to offer for a place amongst his cult. "Hunting, Scouting, Spying, Mounted and Unmounted battle are my specialities, Sir - but I think you'll find I can master anything I set my mind upon" Returning his friendly but serious smile she awaited his response quietly, only moving her hands to shift her belt hitched with various weapons to fit comfortably upon her hips, and flick the darkened strands of hair away from her face.

[/html]

[html]

I'll have you titled ASAP, but feel free to start any threads if you would like. If you want to continue this I'm up for that, otherwise we can assume Zeke showed her to the Mansion since there's a barn there. Smile

It seemed as if this peculiar looking woman brought a wide scope of talents with her. He expected her to be able to hunt and scout, but spying and combat were talents that Inferni always used. Ezekiel recognized the weapon at her side and wondered how skilled she was with it—he knew Halo was a master and decided to leave such a judgment in her hands. It was not his place to do so, though if she had come bearing a bow like his own he could have done such a thing.

With a curt nod, the coyote spoke again. “I’m our head warrior here,” he explained. “Ezekiel de le Poer. If you are really capable of all those things I’ll expect to see them.” Another friendly smile, this one accompanied with a boyish wink. For all of his seriousness, it was the mask of humor that so often graced the scarred coyote’s face. “I’m sure we can find room for you though…” He trailed off, unsure of what to call her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]OOC:Yay! Thankyou, and i will ^^ Can we continue this thread please <3

Tracing the outline of Fear’s shoulder muscles gently with her right hand over his soft satin fur, she surveyed his response of which she was most pleased with and spread a genuinely satisfied grin across her maw. ”Euphoria” she acquainted her name to him ”Although my more personal acquaintances call me Effie” she offered, before raising an eyebrow to his previous mentioning of testing her skills. ” We shall spar sometime if you wish, and that is of course if you can suffer defeat” she teased slightly, producing a quiet short-lived giggle in reflection of his almost school-boy wink.

Ticked at the amount of attention this strange man was receiving, Fear twitched his muscles vigorously in spasms as a reaction to her touch, pawing frustrated at the ground and shaking his head horizontally, blood- stained ears flapping against his poll in craving of being her only focus. On a more serious tone, she drew her attention to the accommodation offered to members of the pack, and if her equine would have the luxury of shelter in this grass-plain domineered landscape. ”Are there any stables I may bed my stallion during bad weather?” she open-mindedly asked, coaxing her monochrome hands up and down his muscled ebony neck, ribboned with dark strands that faded at the tips to crimson in hope of soothing his discomfort, murmuring soft words of simple Arabic lullaby into his ears.

[/html]

[html]

No problem! Zeke speaks low-speech, but since Fear is foreign he might not completely understand him. ^^

Her name was certainly interesting, but Ezekiel was more focused on the shift he observed in the stallion. The coyote made a low sound like a whinny and gestured in the same way he communicated with his own horse. It was an attempt to reassure the black horse of his place and show he was not after the girl. Viggo snorted loudly, likely proclaiming his own dominance in the area (even though Maschine had been there longer, the Clydesdale was large enough to boss him around).

Ezekiel rolled his eyes and nudged the horse gently, turning him. “Some members built a little stable closer to the Mansion. It’s not very grand, but it works.” Viggo’s pace picked up to a trot, familiar with the direction they were headed in. With the woman at his side, fiery tempered steed and all, the warrior continued on. “If you’d like to spar we have other members who can test you as well. Inferni’s ranks are based around skills, and one of our tiers exists for warriors.” He thought of something suddenly, and spared a glance in the woman’s direction. “That language you were speaking before, what is it?” Ezekiel was certain he had heard it but was unable to place the source.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: Fear is Mr.grumpygills :<

The gentle soothing of her hands lowered Fears head, his ears flopping as she worked up and down his neck muscles in a repetitive motion. When she sat up Ezekiel was trying to communicate with her animal in some language completely unfamiliar to her. Fear looked as if he partially understood what the coyote was trying to say, with an abrupt snort and irritated swish of his tail lashing his smoothly blanketed rump still unsure of whether this coyote was trustable, especially that brute of a horse he was sat on. The girl noticed Ezekiel’s intrigue with her beloved, but awkwardly stubborn and possessive stallion watching one another with curious eyes as he attempted to converse with him figuring what exactly he was trying to say.

As Ezekiel signalled for his horse to turn, she mirrored his actions and followed alongside but leaving a safe-distance between the two stallions, knowing how unpredictable her equine could be when it came to dominance. As they picked up to trot Fear’s testosterone levels hit the roof, and he began to prance in a highly stepped two beat movement of the most fashionable manner, his sixteen hand high withers not even coming close to the top of the other stallion’s shoulder. Despite her horse’s erratic display Euphoria had listened intently to the information Ezekiel was feeding to her, with a small thrill of knowing there was plenty of sparring partners for her here shining through a smile that was gently lit upon her maw. He questioned of what language she had communicated to with her stallion a little earlier ”Oh, it is Arabic- I learned it through some books, they were the only commands he would respond to” She gestured to her mount ”I have my suspicions that is where he came from.” She continued before her eyes glanced down to check her belt hadn’t twisted back to its normal, uncomfortable position.

[/html]

[html]

The dynamics of horses were familiar to Ezekiel because herds were so often like packs. Having the amount of stallions in the area that they did was troublesome, but he hoped the lack of mares would settle the brood into a bachelor herd. Heaven help them if some mare in heat wandered into the area. Viggo ignored the prancing horse, focusing instead on the task at hand. He would be able to deal with the flamboyant dark horse later if there was a need for it.

Ezekiel registered his mounts mood settling by the shift in his muscles and was glad for it. He allowed his attention to drift between the woman and the path ahead of him, ears swiveling to her voice even if his eyes focused forward. The word of the odd language was recognized, and in a flash, he recalled from where. “I thought I recognized it,” he proclaimed triumphantly. “Our medic speaks Arabic. Maybe he could try talking to your horse, he mentioned there were a lot of them in Egypt.”

“Are you from that area?” He asked, shifting his weight as they crossed a rise, showing the territory spread out below them. Most of the Waste inside of Inferni’s borders consisted of tall grass, broken up by large boulders and the coyote-carved trails.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

In the short vacant moment it had taken the man to respond to her she had gained just slightly a bit more control over her equine with his extravagant movement shortening, but just through his bloody-mindedness the parading turned to jogging alongside the chestnut instead, with a slow realisation there was no real threat to him or his chosen rider. It seemed that this male knew the language she had spoken but only through the clan’s medic, which was good, but his suggestion of speaking to her stallion drew a doubtful, half worried expression upon her face. ”Hmm, that would be interesting– he can be a little strong headed and all, but im sure there will be some agreement he will kneel to.” she returned plainly, foresighting her steed acting idiotically over yet another stranger who obviously wouldn’t cause any harm what so ever to the girl, but proceeding to believe so anyways. She shouldn’t have been making excuses however; she should of been embracing their traditions and forming reliable bonds with those she will work with, especially that of the medic.

The asking of her origin pulled a few heartstrings in the woman’s chest and her light glowing eyes dimmed for a moment, glaring down at her fiery red dragon charm gently chinking against the gold plated bracelet on her wrist before rising up again. Home. ”No no” she partly chuckled ” Im from a small island near Japan, it is most beautiful.” she said in a soft melancholy, the words almost needing to be handled with care. As her companion tugged her up to the top of the small embankment with ease she glared across the lands with intrigue, her aqua hinted eyes growing into a large, curious gaze. It was so different to the ancient evergreen forests she was used to, with glorious temples and glowing shrines of those whom believed in the samurai standing out for miles, their paper-made lanterns lighting the way for those on their chosen path of enlightenment.

[/html]

[html]

Believing she meant the kneeling metaphorically, Ezekiel nodded at her words. Viggo had proved a challenge and still was, though he had begun to accept the coyote as his leader and obey his commands. That was, of course, only when riding. Often on the ground he was stubborn and had little cares for what the gold and bronze male might say or do, finding it amusing to play games with him instead. Enkiel, though, was much smaller—physically, he was hardly intimidating. It was simply his mannerisms that perturbed Ezekiel.

The names humans used for their lands were so peculiar. Japan, from what Ezekiel recalled from its mention in a book of demons, was a land in the east. He knew little more of it than that, and did not grasp the true distance or time of her journey. “I think I read about Japan once,” he said vaguely, feeling no need to speak to her of demons or devils. “You sound fond of it,” Ezekiel added, heading down the rise and into the swiftly growing grass that by summer would brush against the horses’ bellies. “Why did you leave?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: sorry for the wait and this suky museless post! D:

She had loved it when the man conversed about it his knowledge of her origin, it made her feel noticed – as if she wasn’t just another newcomer who he was just simply showing around in some robotic manner. However she didn’t take too fondly to talking about her past that much and with his questioning of her disappearance from there and arrival here she was quick to cut the topic short. ”I was promised something I never found, maybe I’ll find it here.” She interluded, her tone neither taking nor giving of the emotion she didn’t wish to share.

The woman patted her horse appraisingly of his abnormally now quiet behaviour and relaxed stance next to the other’s stallion, maybe he would settle well here – give or take a month or two. ”How did you come across these lands, do you have any family here?” She asked the man back, moulding the curiosity of his origin and her desire for the change of subject together, perhaps the male warrior did have family here. She then turned and glared out across the landscape in front of her once more, taking in the sights she would now class as familiar before turning back to Ezekiel in timely fashion for his answer.

[/html]

[html]

Her abrasiveness to his questions told Ezekiel several things. She either had dealt with hardship where she had come from or was running from whatever lands she once called home. Keeping this information passive, he did not push her further on her homeland. If the time came for it, he would do so. It would not be the first time a woman with blue in her fur had a past that contained very real demons.

“My father is our Aquila—our leader—“ He added, realizing she might not recognize the term. “My family has been a part of Inferni since its founding. Most of the members are relatives of mine,” Ezekiel went on, thinking of his various cousins. “There’s a few different families here, though. Most live in our caves, but more have started staying at the mansion.” As he said this, the building began to loom in the distance. It was still small from their position, but with its fence and colorless exterior, it stood out against the tall grass.

Nudging his own mount, Ezekiel’s pace picked up to a trot. This grew into a heavy canter as the animal recognized he would soon be able to relax, finding the small pond and green grass surrounding the building attractive.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: Hope you dont mind the change in weather xD

The clouds seemed to have vastly changed their luminosity to a dark impending grey in the sky within minutes, shredding the calm deep blue of the night into an eerie, enraged atmosphere. A line of growing concern formed upon the girl’s face, and she raised her nose to the sky to find the air was becoming increasingly damp with the change of weather. Despite this her guide had seemed un-phased and had continued on to tell the woman about how his own father was the pack’s Aquila, which meant leader in their language and how various members of his family resided within the borders. The woman had been reared in non-feral type of atmosphere and figured she would check out the mansion as a place to sleep, casting her angelical eyes over the plain and aged structure in the distance.

Before she could cast comment on her concerns for the weather it was already upon her, crystal drops had already begun to descend from above with impressive frequency from a sudden downpour. The pair where now cantering, and her nimble stallion’s hooves keeping up with the larger mount’s with ease. A questionable look was placed upon the girl’s expression as she directed her head at Ezekiel, dark dripping hair clinging to the grey hues of her face ”Must be nice, having family so close.. Are there any others in leadership?” She edged, her voice falling slightly mallow. ”You don’t mind a little rain, do you?” the woman asked, hoping a change in the weather forecast wouldn’t call off the tour.

[/html]

[html]

I figure they can go into the mansion and we can wrap this up with Zeke explaining the ranks and stuff to her, if you're okay with that. Smile

Weather had never unsettled Ezekiel, save for the threat of flash floods or blizzards. He had seen both in his lifetime and personally been caught in the former. It had been a harrowing experience that had given him a healthy respect for the power of rivers. A summer storm would not bother him, and while his speed increased for the sake of his horse, the coyote barely seemed to take notice of the light drizzle that began and turned into a downpour.

Offering a smile to the painted woman and her mount, Ezekiel led them towards the mansion ahead. Its iron fence, tarnished by wear but still standing, welcomed them into the area. The path was empty before them, though it was more than likely others spotted the pair arrive. With little hesitation against the gravely path, Ezekiel’s mount traveled to the corner of the fenced-in area and towards their recently constructed barn. When they were near it, the coyote dismounted, allowing his heavy mount to trot rather grumpily into the covered area. “I don’t,” he explained. “My horse does. We can head inside for now, I’ll be sure to show you around once this clears up.” Yet he stood in the rain patiently waiting for her, as if oblivious to his wet pelt.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]OOC: Sure Smile sorry for the wait x_x

With the accompanying presence of rain working against them she gently mirrored her guide’s gait and edged her horse to travel more swiftly at Ezekiel’s increasing pace. The buildings here were constructed far differently to what she was used to at home, the fore spoken mansion standing before her in its somewhat decaying glory, shielding against the rain entering within its strange stone walls. The iron fence had taken her interest as she had followed him through, cold eyes casting upon the last remnants of its shedding rust skin as she was led near to the stables.

As he had let his own mount escape the weather into the sheltered area she had dismounted quietly and whispered a few gentle words towards her stallion which had sent him whipping out the gates of the mansion and quickly out of sight, at his own very much preferred lightening pace with tail held high and the occasional snort of dominance at his surroundings. She nodded towards Ezekiel in acknowledgement of his words before she had hurried her pace to reach him in an affirmative manner. When there she glanced up man from upon her small willowed frame and waited his next instruction with a slight smile across her jaw.
[/html]

[html]

The pair began to cross towards the mansion, and Ezekiel moved with a speed oblivious to the rain. By the time they reached the covered porch his outer coat was soaked through, but the thick double-layer protected his skin from feeling anything more than a slight coolness. Amber eyes took in the rain behind them with indifference, though he was glad for it.

“The ranks here are dynamic,” he began, pausing to allow her to enter the building before him. “We’ve broken them into tiers best suited to skills, like spying, or fighting....” and he went on, explaining this and the rules in place for the clan while walking the painted lady through the Mansion’s baroque halls and decaying beauty.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]