I Heard the World
[html]

<3

Despite the laughter and tears that had been shed last night with Bangle, Skye was back to work again first thing in the morning. Due to her pups squirming slightly, she decided to lay off of very heavy work for now; she would feed the animals in the stables. Earlier in the morning, far before any other creature had awoken, Skye had gone out and searched for edible things for the equines in the stables; apples had been plentiful, thank goodness, and she carried a rather heavy bucket of them with both hands. It seemed that being pregnant had left her weaker than before - she had to stop every once in a while, and it was several minutes before she reached the stables at last.

She put the bucket of apples and assorted horsie goods on the floor, paused a moment, then opened the door to the stables. There, in a row, were various horses and a sheep - Vox, Jack, Mars's sheep, and Valinta's Dalmation were all there, looking at her from the opening. She gave them a weary smile and picked up the bucket once more, walking into the stables.

The animals ate the food readily enough for a nice breakfast meal before Skye would, later in the afternoon, go finding some more food again. Cheddar, her own goat, was at her house - she was well-fed and ate most things that Skye gave her. Skye went down the rows feeding the horses and the sheep apples and other items until they brayed happily and seemed to be full.

Exhausted by even the simple work of feeding the animals, Skye walked outside the stables and slumped against the wall, breathing heavily and wondering where all her strength went.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 425OOCSadA good excuse to get the goats together for a little spring fling!)

Shaw was frantic. He'd found the goat first... and then the note. And then he didn't know what to do, so the first thing he thought of was to get the goat a good caretaker because Sky was going to have a fit if she found out he let the poor animal die. The only person he could think of right now was Skye, after all she had a goat of her own, she'd know how to take care of Casper. He was about to pass the stables, when something caught his eye. Pulling the stupid goat towards the stables he saw Skye leaving and leaning over the wall as though she were tired. His worry went from his own mate to be to his co leader who was full of baby.

"Are you ok? You really shouldn't be working like this. You should be resting, you're pups could be here any time soon."

Then he thought of the irony in his words as he looked at Casper, well maybe he'd make Bangle take care of the goat, in any case he had to give his friend a little attention.

I am sure there are others around that can handle the stables, no one would let the horses go hungry or untended."

Shaw said, even he would not let that happen, if he saw that the stables had been untouched for the day he certainly would go in and tend to the animals, he'd done if a few times recently, mostly because Demetrius wanted to see the animals, said they soothed him. In a way it soothed Shawchert too when he came to sit next to Mar's sheep.

"Here let me help you to your home, we can sit there, we really should talk anyway."

For having just lost so much and his mate running off only this morning, he was being amazingly calm, not like he had been with his first mistake of sleeping with Orin. He thought it was his son's doing. His son had helped him, at least his ghost did. Demetrius was there, but he was sure that Skye couldn't see him. Demitrius had not shown himself to anyone. This made Shaw happy in a way. He didn't think he'd enjoy sharing his son, not right now at least. Even if he spoke of the ghostly child the people he told would surely think him crazy.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]

yea! pp is okay ^^

"I'm fi --" the pale woman spoke, but was cut off as a horrible, nauseous sensation bubbled up within her and she clamped her mouth shut, making sure that no sick got out and spilled all over the Capitano - that would be bad. Waiting a second for her to catch her bearings and recuperate, she swallowed, took a deep breath, and tried again - "I'm fine, Shawchert, really," she said, although she knew it sounded unconvincing.

She listened as her friend told her than any one of the others would feed the horses and the sheep and goat, but Skye shook her head slightly. "They might, but I am the subleader of Cercatori d'Arte; if anyone has to help, we have to, it's our pack," she said. "I can't really do all the building things you can, so I might as well do something I can - at least in the moment," she finished. But then he said that they should go, and she nodded quickly, getting up to walk to the porch of her house.

She walked up to it and remembered when Shaw and her first came exploring in Thornbury and found the little house; explored it and found a skeleton, even. She opened the door and walked in, leaving it open for Shawchert to walk in as well. She walked in through the kitchen and went to the living room; the couch was in very poor condition, but one could still sit in it and be comfortable, so that's what she did. As soon as she sat down, she felt immediately better, and heaved a sigh of relief from the horrible pressure on her stomach. She looked up at Shawchert, who had walked in through the now closed door. "What's the matter?" she asked, a concerned look taking over her face; something seemed off about the leader.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 344 OOC: Shaw such a derp

Shawchert was not convinced, and he knew that a pregnancy took a lot out of a female, and it seemed it was taking a bit out of Skye. He fround and folded his arms over his chest unconvinced. Her remark left him laughing, yes he could understand her feeling like she needed to do things for the pack, but she was also carrying pups, the number one thing she should be thinking about.

“Skye, you do quite a bit for us already, but being pregnant, I don’t think you should be doing such hard labor, When you have your pups I’ll personally watch them just so you can break your back on these beasts, but right now you have little ones in there and they need your protection first and foremost, so I relieve you of most of your duties.”

Shawchert said sturnly, he was glad she was ok with his suggestion of heading to her home, which was much closer, he could tell she and Bangle had done a good job at cleaning up the area, mostly Bangle for he probably saw too many treasures to leave laying around. He followed her in and sat next to her, and when she asked what was wrong he remembered, looking over at Casper, who had followed them inside. Bleating quietly it seemed to get Shaw to speak up.

“Sky’s gone, she went to go look for Orin, I really think i need to go find her, I can’t lose someone else, I just wanted to tell you so you know where I am.”

Yes he was so much calmer than he’d been in the few days with the murderous man on the loose as well as his mistake with Orin, but that was because he was learning, though he was four he still had much to learn throughout his life, and he had just learned to control himself in dire situations. He watched her for any expression, not sure of how his co leader would react.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]